Best smartwatches under 5000 in India – [Expert Pick]
Smartwatches have been a privilege that only the rich could afford, but this has started to change in recent times. Though the list is still thin, some big players are actively diving into the budget smartwatch segment and pushing decent devices to woo the masses. This recent change has made more and more people invest in this product and thereby attracting the attention of the premium brands. If you have been looking to buy a smartwatch and your budget is 5000 Rs then you are at the right place as we will be listing out the 5 best smartwatches that you can buy for under 5000 Rs in India.
The price range we have chosen does fall short of entries but it is the closest you can get to a decent smartwatch experience. Budget Smartwatches under Rs 5000 don’t have a ton of features but will satisfy those on a budget easily. Just don’t expect Samsung Gear or Apple Watch like experience and you will not be disappointed.
How did we prepare this list of top 5 Smartwatches under 5000 Rs?
The task of filtering out the best smartwatches under 5000 Rs was not easy as many third grade brands have used misleading names to resemble premium brands. We had to choose only the genuine performance based smartwatches that offer unique features and are durable enough for long-term usage. We have taken into consideration the UI and the user ease during operations and battery life.
You can be sure to find the best smartwatch that fits your budget and requirement as we have gone through each and every one of the entries for your convenience. We have tried to cater to different types of requirements in a single list so that you don’t have to go through extensive research. We have tried and tested every single one of these smartwatches and you can trust our lists to guide you through your buying process. Our Best Pick lists are appreciated by our readers too, as you can see from this comment left by one of them,
You can also check– Best Smartwatches under 3000 or 10000
5 Best Smartwatches under 5000 in India
Huami Amazfit BiP
- The Amazfit is the most feature-rich Smartwatch in our lineup of best smartwatches in India. We have chosen this watch as it simply is too good to be left out.
- 32gm Weight
- 1.28″ TFT Display with Gorilla Glass 3
- 190mAh battery
- IP68 Rating
Read its Pros and Cons below.
- The Amazfit BiP resembles the Apple Watch in design and we love the Apple Watch’s design and so, we love the BiP’s design.
- The Amazfit BiP has a lot of sensors that are seen only on Premium Smartwatches. It has GPS GLONASS, HR Sensor, and many more fitness sensors. This makes it by far the best budget fitness watch that can compete with the Premium Brands.
- The battery lasts for about 30 days on moderate usage which is astounding given all the sensors on this little beast. Xiaomi is doing really great in the budget segment and it will be difficult to dethrone it.
- The Huami Amazfit has no interactive notifications so you can just read the contents and that’s about it. You will need your phone to perform any action on the notifications. But you can buy this blindly if you don’t mind about notifications.
We paired our Huami Amazfit BiP with the Redmi Note 5 Pro and had no troubles setting it up. The Mi App works flawlessly and manages data accurately.
Amazfit Lite Smart Watch
- Amazfit Lite gives you a record battery back up of 45 days, which make it special in our list.
- As the name suggests, Amazfit is the lightest watch of our list.
- Amazfit Lite has a compass and pressure sensor also which add more spice to it.
- Transflective Display
- 45 Day Battery Life
- Water Resistant up to 30m
- 32gm Weight
The Amazfit Lite is one of the best watches to be owned under 5K. This watch has all the latest feature with a record battery life of 45 days. Amazfit Lite has a 1.28 inches big colored touch display which has excellent color and brightness. But it comes with its own cons, read further to find out.
- Lite has one of the best display as it comes with Transflective Display which is protected by Cornia Gorilla Glass and is fitted with anty fingerprint coating. This coating makes it scratch-resistant and easy to clean.
- The Build Quality is excellent, and the screen is scratch-resistant while the body is waterproof up to 30m. The buttons and straps also feel sturdy and will last longer.
- The watch is highly customizable depending upon your tastes and liking. There are many interchangeable straps and clock faces inside of the UI. You can tweak these depending upon your affections.
- This watch provides 24h continuous heart rate measurement, which helps to look at your health conditions.
- Amazfit lite is a perfect fitness watch also as it capable of detecting and recording all type of sports activities, i.e., outdoor running, treadmill, walking, and cycling.
- You can easily sync your watch data in your phone with the help of Mifit app, which records your data for future use also.
- Coming to the looks of the watch, this watch has excellent looks and looks precisely like apple watch. The watch looks great on hand is comfortable to wear for days.
- The battery life is awe-inspiring as the watch lasts for over 45 days on a single charge. This is great considering it gives notification through custom apps.
- This Amazfit is perfect, but this could be better if the company has given call reply and texting on the watch only.
Intex Irist Pro Smartwatch
- The Intex Irist Pro actually features a slower processor than its predecessor, but due to the omission of the SIM Card and internal storage, you won’t feel any difference. This is a fact you should keep in mind while looking for smartwatches under 5000 in India.
- Bluetooth v4.0
- 50 gms Weight
- 1.63″ TFT LCD
- 400 mAh Battery
The Intex Irist Pro is a huge improvement over its predecessor, the Intex Irist. There is a lot to love about this budget oriented feature device but somewhere Intex failed to hit the mark. Read our list of its Pros and Cons to know more.
- The 2.5D curved glass 1.63″ display is quite big and interacting with it is easier as compared to other smartwatches with small displays.
- The Irist Pro Smartwatch features a water-resistant body that will protect the internals from accidental spills and light showers.
- The UI is pretty simple with a lot of customization options and interchangeable clock faces. There is an option to display apps as per your preference and added to that it also has the Notification Interaction option that opens the App of the respective notification on your phone.
- The Irist Pro features a speaker and microphone to remotely accept calls without having to touch the phone. The speaker is quite loud and sufficient for calling purposes.
- The Irist Pro is very quick in notifying about a new message or email or whatever app you are using. There is a reminder on the watch that starts buzzing as soon as it gets disconnected from your smartphone.
- The Microphone delivers very muddy audio to the listener on the other end. It is average in performance and not adequate for more important operations.
- The menus are very laggy and there is a considerable lag between transitions. This lag is most noticeable while swiping through app options.
- The Fitness Tracking options on the Irist Pro are not up to standards and will not satisfy those who need accurate Sleep or Step tracking.
We connected the Irist Pro with our Honor P20 Pro and it worked like a charm. The initial Bluetooth based setup is very simple and anyone can do it easily.
Noise ColorFit Pro Fitness band
- Noise ColorFit Pro comes with a big 1.22 inches big coloured Display.
- This Noise smartwatch can be used with both iOS and Android Devices.
- IP68 Waterproof Rating
- 59gm Weight
- 1.2″ Colored IPS Display with Gorilla Glass 3
- 1 Year Warranty
Noise is one of the most selling smartwatch brands in India due to its less cost and high-end features. When we compare this ColorFit Pro with other smartwatches with respect to price, then ColorFit Pro is surely a winner. Read further to know the Pros and Cons of ColorFit Pro.
- Noise ColorFit Pro has a beautiful 1.22 inches colourful LCD display with 240 x 240 pixels, which gives you great viewing experience.
- One of the cool features of ColorFit is that you are not limited to use pre-installed wallpapers on the lock screen, but you can also choose from the phone.
- Noise ColorFit Pro lets users not just receive messages but also read them.
- The band alerts users about an incoming call or message.
- The band comes with a unique feature of Blood Oxygen, which measures the oxygen level in the blood.
- ColorFit Pro is compatible with both Android and iOS. To see your progress in you can download fit app from Play Store or Apple App store depending on the phone and sync your data using Bluetooth.
- Fitness feature & sports mode: with the daily fitness and sports mode(run, walk, cycle, skip, badminton, basketball, football), it shares health updates like steps, distance, calories, heart rate.
- ColorFit Pro offers you control over Music and camera Shutter controls, get daily temperature and weather update, along with stopwatch and brightness adjustment feature.
- Coming to the charging of the watch, plug in the charging clip to the back of the dial to charge and plug the charging cable into the adapter.
- Pairing of phone and Noise ColorFit Pro via Bluetooth is effortless.
- The main con of the watch is only 3-day battery life.
- This colorFit Pro is a little bit heavy as compared to the other in our list.
Alcatel OneTouch Smartwatch
- The Alcatel OneTouch Smartwatch is the most classy looking smartwatch in our list of best budget smartwatch under Rs 5000. It has metal sides and a glass front making it look very premium.
- 1.22″ LCD Display
- Water Resistant Body
- 55gms Weight
- 210 mAh battery
The Alcatel OneTouch tries to bridge the gap between premium looking smartwatches and consumers by offering decent features at a great price. But this cost-cutting comes at a compromise. Read further for our list of Pros and Cons of the OneTouch
- The Alcatel OneTouch design is really fresh and durable for a budget smartwatch, though the overall form is not comparable to any premium watch, it still is the leader in its class of budget smartwatches under 5000 Rs.
- The Alcatel OneTouch sports an inbuilt USB Connector for charging which is a great way to cut down costs and gives the brand a reason to not include any charger in the box.
- The body of the OneTouch is designed such that it can survive water damage. This means you can take it for a swim or shower with it and it will still work properly.
- The Alcatel comes with many fitness sensors integrated into it. There is an HR sensor, a pedometer which is mostly accurate, though don’t expect spot on measurements from this budget device.
- The smartwatch functionality is pretty thin and there are not many features that let you interact with phone notifications through the smartwatch. This is not a welcomed decision as this is a smartwatch after all and you need smartwatches for basic phone tasks so that you don’t have to use your smartphone.
- The menus seem to be laggy even though they are very light and should easily float. This might be due to the low FPS screen which saves power but seems laggy.
We connected the Alcatel OneTouch with our OnePlus 6. The connection was seamless and it instantly started registering our activity to the App after installation.
So this was our list of the Top 5 Best Smartwatches below 5000 in India.
Why switch to Smartwatches from the normal one?
Here is a video from Austin Evans to make you clear you “Why you need to move to smartwatch from the normal one?”
How much do you like the post “Best Smartwatches to buy below Rs 5000”?
We hope You would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment. Also, be in touch to firstly know about our next upcoming post-
Also, If we have missed a favorite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top 5 best smartwatches under 5000′ on social networking site because this might be helpful to other.
Also, If you are looking for other high-quality Tech reviews or list of best gadgets then google it like “best phones under 10000 topbestof” or “best earphones under 1000 topbestof”, “Realme 3 Pro topbestof” or in general “what you want + topbestof”.