Best Smartwatches Under 3000 in India – [Expert Pick]
The advancement in technology has changed the mind-set of people. There were days when people used analogue watches but now it is time for smartwatches. Smartwatches can make life less hectic by providing on the go connection with smartphones. They work as a bridge between the phone and us. We can access all the notifications or check the phone calls without even checking our phones. Not only this, they are loaded with a ton of other features like heart rate monitor, weather predictor apps, calories counter, steps counter etc. which makes them versatile and useful.
There are many products available in the market in this price range but if you start searching for genuine products the list becomes short. Even though it is short, it may confuse the real consumers. So to solve this problem, we took the best smartwatches under 3000 available in India and used them to find which one you should go to complete your needs. So, read this review till the end to get the most precise info about the best smartwatches under 3000 in India.
How did we prepare this list of Best Smartwatches under 3000 Rs in India?
There are actually a ton of smartwatches present in the market but if you dig down deep, you will come to know that they are not genuine. To find the best smartwatches we took features like connectivity, software, build to test them and compiled the best smartwatch list under 3000 in India. We tested almost every smartwatch under the price of 3000 and researched well to provide the best to you. We have kept in mind that there are some necessary features you would need in your smartwatch which is also your fitness tracker nowadays. You would need a good touchscreen display, comfortable straps, water-resistant body, step tracker as well as a sleep tracker to manage your fitness and access the smartwatch comfortably. In addition to this, your smartwatch should let you read notifications, be durable and have a good battery backup to complete your purpose of buying it. Having kept all this in mind, we have researched thoroughly and prepared this list of best smartwatch under 3000.
After finding the best ones, we have listed them here. So, make sure you read carefully as we are now going to describe each one them along with their pros and cons. If your budget is a bit less than this price range, you can check out our list of best smartwatches under 2000 in India for more budget-friendly options.
Also, take a look on– Best Smartwatches under 5000
Best Smartwatches Under 3000 in India
- Amazfit Bip is the light and affordable version of Amazfit’s Bip watch and features a whopping 45-day battery backup in a single charge which is an unbeatable feature in this range. Although its price is a little over 3000, Amazfit Bip has a Gorilla Glass 3 protected display which is a feature many smartwatches lack in this range.
- 45-day battery backup
- Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 3ATM water-resistant
- 24-hour heart rate monitor
- Amazfit Bip has an 8-colour 1.28″ display which displays great clarity even under sunlight. Although it is not a full-colour display, images and figures on Amazfit Bip in direct sunlight look clear and would be a great partner during your morning walk.
- Amazfit Bip has an anti-fingerprint coating on the display which prevents it from attracting dust and smudges. You also get Gorilla Glass 3 protection to save your smartwatch’s display from breaking in case you drop it accidentally. This is a great feature in this range where smartwatches are hardly offering any display protection. The only flaw in the display is the thick bezels around it which make it look a little less attractive than its competitors.
- The build quality of Amazfit Bip feels premium and the matte black finish adds to the rich feel of this product. It has a lightweight and comfortable silicone wrist band which helps prevent your wrist from getting sweaty during exercise. Overall, Amazfit Bip weighs at 32g so it’s easy to wear through the day without any fatigue.
- Amazfit Bip offers an all-day heart rate meter along with sleep tracking mode and a sports mode. It tracks track walking, running, cycling and treadmill on the sports mode which helps you track your progress. The sleep tracking mode is very accurate while it attains around 90% accuracy in the sports mode which is great at this range. The heart rate meter also performs nicely with a difference of around 3-4 beats as compared to Fitbit.
- Amazfit Bip is swim resistant capable of water resistance up to 3ATM which is around 30m water pressure. You get to swim with your smartwatch which is already a unique feature in this range although Amazfit Bip doesn’t have a swim tracking mode.
- The best feature of Amazfit Bip is its battery. The company promises a 45-day battery backup and Amazfit Bip lasted up to 34 days on medium to heavy usage. It also supports fast charging and charges from 0 to 100 in just 2 hours. Just charge this watch once a month which is incredible.
- Amazfit Bip works with both Mi Fit and Amazfit app on Android and IOS. You also get an external hardware button which turns on the backlight that lights the screen for reading clearly in darker conditions.
- You don’t need to take out your phone to read notifications anymore as Amazfit Bip shows incoming notifications including text messages and calls. It also has a special feature that reminds when you sit or remain idle for too long
- Amazfit Bip comes with a 1-year manufacturing warranty for any defects in battery or the watch.
- Amazfit Bip doesn’t have a full-colour screen but most of its competitors are offering that. Looking at other unique features of Amazfit Bip, you would still be happy after buying it.
- Gionee *** comes with a 1.3″ IPS Full Touch colour display that produces rich colours and is pleasing to the eyes. With a Grade 316L Stainless Steel dial, Gionee is one of the most durable and premium looking watches in the list of best smartwatches under 3000.
- Stainless steel dial
- IPS full touch display
- Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Auto brightness
- Music Control
- 210mAh battery
- 5ATM water resistant
- Gionee has a 2.5D curved Corning Glass 3 protected display along with a stainless steel dial which testifies this smartwatch is built to last long. The IPS Colour display looks crisp and clear and is readable under sunlight too.
- Gionee has a 24-hour heart rate monitoring tracker that delivers accurate results through the day. You also get a calorie meter, sleep monitor, step count, sports and activity tracker. You can track activities like cycling, trekking, running and playing sports on the sports tracker. To ensure a complete workout, Gionee offers a complete insight into how your day has progressed which can help you track your fitness routine accurately.
- Gionee is one of the best smartwatches to buy under 3000 since it comes loaded with so many features. You get sedentary alerts which will alert you if you remain idle for long, thus increasing awareness and blood circulation.
- There are other utility features on Gionee like stopwatch, power-saving mode, alarm clock, music controls, auto-brightness, flashlight and find my phone. Gionee does most of the utility work you need your phone for. Control music, use a flashlight and stopwatch without taking out your phone with this smartwatch. It also comes with an ambient light sensor which automatically adjusts the brightness as per need.
- You can read WhatsApp, Facebook and text messages. You also get call notifications on Gionee with a special feature to auto-reject calls. You will not have to reach out for your phone for every other notification alert which will also decrease the time on screen helping you reduce fatigue throughout the day.
- When connected to your phone, Gionee uses your phone’s GPS signal to detect where it is helping to find your lost phone. All these features make Gionee an indispensable asset along with your smartphone.
- Gionee comes with a 5ATM water-resistance which would help you swim while wearing your smartwatch. You can keep track of time, stopwatch and your notifications even while swimming.
- Gionee has a battery capacity of 210mAh which makes it last up to 15 days on a full charge which is impressive looking at the features of this smartwatch. It takes around 3 hours to fully charge this device.
- Gionee can be connected to your smartphone and you can keep track of your activities after downloading the GBuddy App on Android and IOS which has a very user-friendly interface making it easy to access to all its features.
- Packed with an array of features, Gionee is definitely a great option to buy from the list of best smartwatches under 3000. It comes with a 1-year warranty to top it all.
- There are no cons for this product.
- Gizmore **** is an affordable option in the list of the best android smartwatches under 3000 as it is the most inexpensive watch in this list. Although inexpensive, Gizmore is loaded with features and the watch has an IP67 waterproof rating which prevents this watch from damaging due to rain and splashes and you can swim worry-free while wearing this smartwatch.
- Full colour IPS display
- Calorie tracker
- Dynamic HR sensor
- Anti-Lost feature
- 180mAh battery
- Gizmore has a 1.2″ IPS display which produces vivid colours with a great blend of contrast. The full-colour display has a 240 PPI resolution which offers crisp and clear images and a wide viewing angle. Overall, the display of Gizmore is a delight to watch.
- Gizmore has 26cm silicone strap that can fit all sizes of wrists. With a lot of holes on the strap, anyone can wear it comfortably. You also get an extra strap with the package which is a great addition since silicone straps tend to get damaged over time.
- Gizmore offers calorie tracker, step tracker, heart monitor, blood oxygen level monitor along with the sports and fitness tracker. The sleep tracker and heart rate monitor are pretty accurate on this device although the step tracker is inaccurate at times. Just download FLAG FIT 2.0 app on IOS or Android and start tracking your fitness progress using Gizmore.
- Gizmore comes with an HR sensor which helps it wake up when you shake your wrist. You can also click a photograph with a shake of your wrist which comes handy while taking a group photo. Answer calls with a shake of your wrist and reject calls by shaking it twice in quick succession using this smartwatch. This special feature makes Gizmore one of the best smartwatches under 3000 in India.
- You can read Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, text messaging and other notification through Gizmore. Adding to that, Gizmore also has a special Anti-Lost feature that helps you track your smartphone. You don’t need to panic anymore when you can’t find your phone at home and it’s on silent mode as your smartwatch will help you find it.
- Gizmore comes with a decent 180mAh battery that can last a maximum of up to 10 days on moderate usage. You get 3 different user interfaces to switch between.
- You get a 1-year manufacturing warranty which makes Gizmore a great option if you want an inexpensive smartwatch that gives value for money.
- Gizmore weighs at 85g and can feel a bit heavy while wearing it all day. If you are habitual of wearing a normal watch, it won’t affect you much although other options in this list are much lightweight than this.
Aqfit **** smartwatch features 3.37cm IPS full-colour screen display. Aqfit is the only smartwatch in our list, which features full touchscreen display but as its price is little more than 3000, we have placed it on number 2. This watch is also waterproof up to 1.5m in the water. With heart rate monitor, blood oxygen monitor, multi-sports mode etc. If you increase your budget a little more than 3000, then this smartwatch is one of the best that you can get.
- The touch screen display on Aqfit is a 3.37cm IPS full-colour screen display that enables you to directly interact with it. The size of the dial sits comfortably onto the wrist of the user.
- Aqfit provides Watch Face Customization that allows changing the wallpaper according to your mood and choice.
- The dynamic Heart Rate Monitoring on Aqfit is very accurate and lets you monitor your heart rate without any problem.
- Aqfit also features a Hemato Manometer that lets you monitor your real-time blood pressure which helps you to be aware of your health.
- Real-Time Blood Oxygen Monitoring is also present on Aqfit. It helps you decide how good your metabolism.
- Aqfit features Multi-Sports Mode, that counts the number of steps and also counts the number of calories used.
- The Aqfit also features Sedentary Reminder, that tells you to do some physical activity in case you have been sitting for a long time.
- You can easily connect Aqfit with your smartphone(Both Android and iOS devices are supported). After that, you can check all the notifications on your smartwatch from your phone.
- Aqfit also has a dedicated App-“Da Fit App” that can be downloaded from both either Play Store or Apple App Store. It allows you to control your smartwatch efficiently.
- The Aqfit smartwatch is also waterproof. It is capable of being in 1.5m deep water for up to 30min. So, if you are into water sports or something, then it is one of the best smartwatches under 3000.
- The only disadvantage that we found in this watch was the strap is non-removable.
Noise Colorfit Pro
- Noise Colorfit Pro * is a lightweight, stylish smartwatch from Go Noise that has a polycarbonate body and comes in 4 trendy colours. Noise Colorfit Pro is an upgrade from Noise Colorfit Pro that has a lot of exciting features including detachable straps, configurable watch faces and IP68 waterproof rating that make it one of the best smartwatches 4g under 3000. You can check out our in-depth review of Noise Colorfit Pro to decide if it fits your expectations.
- Multi-touch IPS display
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Tracks menstrual cycle
- Detachable strap
- 210mAh battery
- Music control
- Noise Colorfit Pro comes with a multi-touch 1.3″ IPS display that produces bright and distinctive colours. The text is readable on this smartwatch even in bright outdoor conditions. The touch is quite smooth at this price although it becomes unresponsive 1 out of 10 times. You can manually adjust the brightness on the display although there is no ambient light sensor present.
- Noise Colorfit Pro comes with 5 different watch faces for a new look that matches your style everyday. They are nothing extraordinary but look decent and having 5 options to change watch faces is a good offering.
- Noise Colorfit Pro comes with lightweight and comfort silicone straps that are detachable so you can buy different straps and pair them for different looks. The silicone straps are comfortable and don’t get sweaty during exercises so Noise Colorfit Pro is a good smartwatch for the fitness lovers
- Noise Colorfit Pro has a polycarbonate body that resists damage from accidental drops which increases the durability of this device.
- Noise Colorfit Pro offers a lot of health and fitness tracking features. You get the sleep tracker, heart rate monitor and step tracker. Step tracking and heart rate monitor had a little margin of error but overall you’ll be satisfied by the close approximation and you will get a good idea of your steps throughout the day.
- Noise Colorfit Pro has a sports and fitness tracker that can monitor a large number of physical activities like running, climbing, cycling, hiking and trekking. You have to download the Noise Fit Pro 2 App on your Android or IOS device and start tracking your daily activities as calories burned, distance travelled and it also has a special feature to predict the menstrual cycle in women which is moderately accurate.
- Noise Colorfit Pro has Bluetooth 5.0 which helps you connect it to your smartphone quickly. It lets you read smartphone notifications, accept or reject calls, set an alarm which vibrates the smartwatch on your wrist and controls your music playback without taking out your smartphone.
- On regular usage, you get a magnificent 10 days battery backup from the 210mAh battery on a single full charge. It takes around 3 hours to completely charge this smartwatch which is a decent charge time looking at the battery backup.
- Noise Colorfit Pro comes with a 1-year warranty for any manufacturing defects
- The display on Noise Colorfit Pro comes without Gorilla Glass protection and attracts fingerprints and smudges when your hands get sweaty. You can wipe your sweaty hands to use it comfortably while exercising.
- Coming from the reliable house of Lenovo, Lenovo Carme ** is a stylish and sporty looking smartwatch that delivers a lot at its price. Although it is priced a bit above 3000, you can consider paying a little extra for the credible brand name and exciting features. Lenovo Carme has a 1.3″ IPS LCD display that produced great clarity even under direct sunlight. With an IP68 water-resistant rating, Lenovo Carme becomes a great option to spend a bit over 3000
- Full colour IPS display
- IP68 water resistant
- Weighs at just 34g
- Dynamic HR sensor
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Lenovo Carme has a 1.3″ IPS LCD single touch display that produces remarkably beautiful colours. You get great viewing angles that let you view time and notifications easily. The display is 2.5D curved and reflective which prevents light from refracting and the text is clear and readable under direct sunlight.
- Lenovo Carme has a very sporty rubber strap that feels premium as well as durable. Although the rubber strap might make you a bit sweaty over time, it looks very sporty and trendy which is a great option for sports enthusiasts. Lenovo Carme is lightweight weighing just 34g which makes it easier to wear it during your gym and running sessions.
- You get a very accurate pedometer with Lenovo Carme that lets you track your steps and know-how active you have been all through the day. The heart-rate monitor is also pretty accurate on this device and you also get a sleep tracker which measures sleep correct with an error of around 10%. Lenovo Carme has the sports mode that tracks activities like badminton, running, cycling, trekking, swimming etc. Most smartwatches in this range don’t track swimming which makes Lenovo Carme one of the best smartwatches under 3000.
- Other than the fitness tracking features, Lenovo Carme can do a lot more. It helps you know the weather forecast, comes with 4 watch faces, helps you read text messages and other social media notification, answer or reject calls and offers a stopwatch for your running and training sessions. You don’t have to take out your phone for all these tasks if you have Lenovo Carme in your wrist.
- There’s a special vibrate feature for alarm that wakes you up in the morning without disturbing your partner. Lenovo Carme helps you find your phone if you lose it around using the GPS signal incorporated in the smartwatch. Lenovo Carme has the shake to wake up screen feature which works decently responding 8 times out of 10.
- Lenovo Carme can be connected to the Lenovo Life App on both Android and IOS and you’re ready to track all your fitness needs. It comes with Bluetooth 4.2 which is decent just like all other smartwatches in this price range.
- Lenovo Carme comes with a 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects.
- Lenovo Carme has a 200mAh battery that lasts around 5 days on a single charge on normal usage. It takes around 2 hours to charge the battery although it is pretty average looking at other devices in this price range.
So this was our list of Top Best Smartwatch under 3000 Rs in India.
Hope you liked our list as we have done great research to bring the best products on our list.
If you are having any doubt about any product please ask about it, be will be happy to answer it.
How much do you like the post “Best Smartwatches to buy below Rs 3000 2020”?
We hope You will find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thoughts in the comment box as we love your comment. Also, be in touch to firstly know about our next upcoming post-
Also, If we have missed a favourite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top Best Smartwatches under 3000 ′ on social networking site because this might be helpful to others.
Also, If you are looking for other high-quality Tech reviews or list of best gadgets then google it like “best phones under 10000 topbestof” or “best earphones under 1000 topbestof”, “OnePlus 7 topbestof” or in general “what you want + topbestof”