Best Smartwatches under 15000 in India – [Expert Pick]
Smartwatches have seen immense advancements in terms of design, mobility and accessibility. The once elusive features only to be found in the top tier devices have now made their way into the budget segment. This means that there are more room premium features in the top tiers segment. For the best smartwatches aren’t just those that record heartbeat, as times have moved the term best smartwatches have changed in and of itself completely, making way for a lot of improvements. So if you are in the market and are getting confused by the bulk of choices and brand names you haven’t ever heard of, then you are not alone, that’s why we are here, to help all our confused and seeking readers in their decision as to what product suits them best. So read this article to find out what top best smartwatches under 15000 Rs we have chosen to fit the lifestyle and functionality of a general consumer.
The smartwatch market is so flooded by knock-offs and cheap products that no price range is safe and decisive, but the range that we have chosen, under 15000 Rs, is so confusing due to the presence of too many cheap brands posing to be of some worth but actually just robbing you of your money. So with very few options at hand, the general consumer is bound to be baffled. That’s why we have prepared a list of top best smartwatches under 15000 Rs in India to help you out. This list has been prepared while keeping in mind the needs of a normal user and not a reviewer, so you can be sure that we test every possible avenue like battery life, accessibility, user-friendly, display quality and information and sensor quality. All-in-all this is an in-depth assessment of all the available options and then shortlisting the best smartwatch under 15000 Rs in India.
How did we prepare this list of Top Best Smartwatches under 15000 Rs in India?
The process of selection we went with for this list was quite simple initially, at first we had to separate the fake and cheap knock-offs. So if it wasn’t relevant, it was omitted. Then came the important and major selection process, judging all the real options available, we shortlisted quite a few smartwatches based on their functions, onboard sensors, battery life, ease of usage, availability of apps. This thorough sorting led to this list of best smartwatches under 15000 Rs in India.
Low in Budgets Check – Best Smartwatches under 10000
You can also Check – Best Smartwatches under 20000
Best Smartwatches under 15000 Rs in India
- The Samsung Gear charges wirelessly which is a great user ease feature and a great addition to look for while choosing the best smartwatch under Rs 15000.
- The Samsung Gear features a Super AMOLED display which is not seen in many smartwatches under 15000 in India.
The Gear takes the cake in our list of top best smartwatches in India that cost below 15000 Rs. It has a great display and provides good productivity with a lot of user ease options. It is not perfect though, read our list of its pros and cons to find out why.
- The Gear features a fully circular Super AMOLED display which is very sharp and dense. The 360×360 px screen has great viewing angles and clarity that matches the more expensive apple watch. The display has an always-on feature that displays the time and notification widgets even after the screen has dimmed.
- The Rotating Bezel on the Gear is used for navigation and swiping as well as other operations. This is a very neat way to circle through the various apps and info and this bezel based navigation works very fluidly on the gear and better than most smartwatches.
- The Tizen OS is fast and very responsive with the navigation and app load up being equally swift. The OS features tons of customizations that add to the personalized experience users look for.
- The battery lasts for over 3 days on a single charge which is decent but not too good. The wireless charging option is also a great addition as it provides a certain level of ease of access to the overall watch.
- The Voice Command is slow and unresponsive at times. It takes a lot of time for the voice command client to wake up and operations done through voice are slow too. This is a setback as many users like to operate the smartwatch through voice when their hands are not free.
- The App Library for the Tizen OS on the gear is very thin as of now and many big players are missing from its lineup as compared to Android Wear or Pebble. We hope developers start working on this and expand their library.
Huawei Watch GT
- Huawei Watch GT is a sleek and stylish smartwatch that has one of the best displays in smartwatches at this price point. It comes with Huawei’s in-house Light OS which makes it exclusive to Huawei’s fitness app. With premium looks and top-notch features, Huawei Watch GT is one of the best smartwatches under 15000.
- 1.39″ AMOLED display
- In-built GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO
- Water resistance up to 50m
- Bluetooth 4.2
- 128MB storage
- 420mAh battery with 2-week battery backup
- Huawei GT is a thin and lightweight smartwatch measuring at just 10.6mm thickness and 46g weight. The round dial has a stainless steel casing with ceramic bezels which gives it a classy and premium feel.
- Huawei GT comes in 2 variants, Sport and Classic. The sport variant has a black silicone strap that is lightweight and comfortable. The Classic variant looks even better with a letter strap and grey dial. Huawei GT’s looks are flattering and would impress most of the viewers. Apart from being stylish, the dial is made of stainless steel and looks tough.
- The 1.39″ AMOLED display with a 454×454 pixels resolution on Huawei GT is a joy to watch. The images look very sharp and the colours are fantastic. By far, it is one of the best displays in this price segment. The display is also quite bright and perfectly legible under direct sunlight. The touchscreen is quite responsive and works smoothly.
- While Huawei GT doesn’t have the Snapdragon chipset, it uses its own chipset that performs quite well on this smartwatch. The apps load quickly and the user interface is buttery smooth.
- GPS on Huawei GT connects as soon as we turned it on, so you don’t need to wait much for GPS signal before running. The distance measurements and routes were also accurate on Huawei GT primarily due to presence of GLONASS and GALILEO.
- With Huawei TruSeen 3.0 heart rate monitoring technology, Huawei GT measures heart rate quite precisely. The Huawei app on your smartphone also suggests how to exercise in better ways to improve heart health.
- Huawei GT has a useful sleep tracking function powered by Huawei TruSleep 2.0 that analyses sleeping patterns and suggests different ways to improve sleep quality.
- Huawei GT is loaded with useful features like compass, alarm, find my phone, flashlight, stopwatch etc. that helps you carry out routine tasks directly from the smartwatch.
- Huawei GT displays app notifications which can also be seen by swiping down on the smartwatch in case you missed them. It also displays incoming calls which can be rejected from the watch screen although you can’t pick and talk from the watch due to the absence of an in-built speaker.
- Huawei GT has multiple sports modes like Outdoor Run, Indoor Run, Outdoor Walk, Climb, Trail Run, Pool Swim etc. which tracks speed, distance, calories burnt etc. to keep a track on your fitness progress.
- Huawei GT is water-resistant up to 50m so you can wear this watch while swimming and track your progress. It can also detect strokes and suggest ways to improve them. It’s recommended to buy the Sport version with a silicone strap if you’re buying this watch to track swimming.
- Choose from a range of watch faces on the Huawei Watch Face store and opt for watch faces that suit your style. For offline usage, Huawei GT has 5 preloaded watch faces to choose from.
- Huawei GT gives a commendable battery backup of 2 weeks on regular usage while it can last up to 22 hours when GPS and heart rate monitor is turned on. This makes Huawei GT one of the best smartwatches under 15000 with good battery backup.
- There’s no NFC on Huawei GT so direct payments can’t be made from the smartwatch.
- There’s no Wifi and music can’t be loaded on Huawei GT due to lack of internal storage which is a limitation in this range.
Honor Watch Classic
- The Honor Watch **** is the best smartwatch under 15000 Rs for Android in 2020. The Honor Watch has the proprietary LightOS which is not present in any other smartwatch on this list of best smartwatches.
- The Honor Watch has by far the largest array of features compared to the price that it comes at, giving it a very astounding price-to-performance ratio. The Honor Watch Magic is the best budget smartwatch in India even though it comes under the price tag of 15000 Rs.
- The Honor Watch comes with a special swim-proof design that gives it up to 50m of Waterproof Capability. The sleek and stylish watch does not compromise on looks to offer this valuable and secure feature which is also an upside of this smartwatch.
- The Honor Watch comes with a 178mAh battery module which might seem small, but can actually deliver over 4 days of battery life with all of the features used with medium frequency. This is way beyond impressive because as mentioned earlier, the device does not carry heft even though its packed with features.
- The Honor Watch has a large array of sensors and Apps that help with notifications to even stress management. The watch has breathing exercise guides, stress level indicator, VO2 Max levels, and of course, the usual sleep, altitude, heart rate and steps counter too. All these work seamlessly with the help of pre-installed Apps.
- The Honor Watch runs on the LightOS with pre-installed apps and frequent updates, but the downside of this LightOS is that you cannot install WearOS apps on it, meaning you can’t run 3rd Party apps on the Watch. This isn’t exactly an issue per-se as the apps present are pretty good, but the option must be available so that users can explore more features.
- The Honor Watch does not have enough personalisation options, or tasteful straps and dials. The external design is very elegant but the options of personalized dials are limited and left something to be wished for in a smartwatch under 15000 Rs in India.
- The Fitbit Versa **** brings the top class Fitbit Versa features to the mid-range segment, with visibly the same design and a watered-down spec sheet that doesn’t fail to impress. Not many Fitbit variants offer what the Versa does at the price it retails at, making it best smartwatches under 15000 Rs in India.
- The Fitbit Versa has a very appealing design and has taken those cues from a well-reputed brand in terms of comfort and designs. Even though it might seem derivative of one of the best smartwatches for iOS in India, it still manages to uphold most of its unique design factors without seeming overly copied.
- The Fitbit Versa might be a toned-down version of the Versa but it still retains most of the critically acclaimed features like the 4-day battery life even on medium to heavy usage of most or all of its features. This kind of battery life is always appreciated by the community.
- The Versa has a very decent and accurate GPS function for all movement and lap training sessions. The GPS is the same module used on the Versa so you can expect pretty cut-straight performance form each of these smartwatches.
- The Fitbit Versa has a very intuitive and easy to navigate FitbitOS, which might not be on par with the WearOS but is definitely way ahead in app loading times, thanks to its lightweight FitbitOS. The apps are significantly lighter while offering similar info and features as the competing WearOS does.
- The Fitbit Versa does not have the onboard memory to store songs, which is a big bummer for music lovers, this is a very sought after feature in smartwatches under 15000 Rs in India. The Versa variant has this feature and it seems illogical to omit this in the Lite version.
- The Fitbit Versa and the Versa differ very little in price, but still, the Lite variant omits quite a few features like the altimeter, WiFi, lap tracking etc. This would not have been an issue if the price difference was a bit more so as to justify the presence of the Lite variant.
- The Amazfit Stratos retails for a price way less than even the best watches in our list of best smartwatches under 15000 Rs in India, whilst offering a plethora of fitness and notification features making it a real value for money product based on features.
- The Stratos smartwatch is the perfect balance between fitness and productivity, the UI is so detailed, you need a manual alone to understand it fully. The notifications aren’t shown in parts, but you can actually view all of the content of the notification, even if it is from a 3rd party application.
- The Stratos is brimming with features and utilities and even sports an always-on display, yet still manages to last over 4 days on medium usage, and this can be extended by disabling the GPS. This kind of battery life, as we mentioned before, is very much appreciated by the community.
- The swimming lap cycles work like a charm on the Stratos, nothing like we have seen on even premium offerings in smartwatches under 15000 rs in India. The lap feature can be used with other similar activities and it works perfectly.
- The Amazfit Stratos is one sturdy piece of machine, its body is solid and can withstand much more than just water splashes and swimming sessions, the outer shell is packed with security and the inside is packed with features, a perfect balance for a budget smartwatch in 2020.
- The Amazfit Stratos with its overflowing features has made its UI a mess, with the amount of information being displayed it makes it difficult to figure out what does what. This means that users who are after a simple and easy operation will have to learn how to cope with all that information.
- The Amazfit Stratos is sturdy and well built, but that brings a downside with it, which is bulk. Wearing the Stratos on your wrist feels like you are carrying heft on your hands. There are better ways to streamline the watch while maintaining its sturdiness.
- The Amazfit Verge sports an AMOLED display, which is not that unique, but what’s unique is the sunlight visibility. Verge manages this neat feat somehow beating higher-priced smartwatches under 15000 Rs in India.
- The Amazfit Verge has the best in class display of all Amazfit offerings, the Color OLED display has a very nice balance and visibility is crisp. All the information is visible at a glance thanks to its intuitive and popping display.
- The Verge sports a 5 Day battery life which can extended for over a week, with medium to light usage. This is a bit more battery life than the rest of the available options in our list of top best smartwatches for android in 2020.
- The Verge features IP68 rated protection, meaning it is safe from swimming sessions and rides or runs in the dirt. This is a must-have in every premium to mid-range smartwatch, as the use case definitely has hazard from water or dirt.
- The Verge has the ability to receive and place calls but this feature is limited only to Android users. The Verge sports an inbuilt microphone and speaker, which can be used for calling purposes. This is a nice thing to have and adds to the overall productivity of the smartwatch.
- The GPS and GLONASS on the Verge are not as accurate and take a lot of time to actually hit upon a starting point, meaning it will be a bit off with the readings and measurements and distance and route counting.
- The Amazfit Verge does not support other ecosystems applications, meaning 3rd party apps have a hard time working on the Verge. This instability and incompatibility takes away from the ease of use for general consumers.
- The Fossil * Venture sports the Android WearOS 2.0, which is the largest app ecosystem for wearable applications. This makes it a very compatible and accessible option amongst smartwatches under 15000 Rs in India.
- The Fossil Venture has the most stable and liquid OS that supports a huge array of apps with varying functionality. This gives it an edge over proprietary OS’, as they more or less have compatibility or stability issues.
- The Fossil Venture is built like a tank from strap to crown, whilst being as sleek as possible. In fact the Fossil Venture is the most sleek smartwatch in our list of smartwatches under 15000 Rs. This adds to it consumer satisfaction points as it barely feels like a heavy piece of tech on your wrist.
- The Fossil Venture features a very fresh and clear OLED display which is quite responsive and reacts almost instantaneously to tactile feedback. The Venture has decent readability too so the information being displayed is easily readable and there are no weird viewing angles.
- The Venture manages to squeeze in a very decent processor, the Snapdragon 2100, making it an absolute wearable powerhouse. This on top of the responsive display and the lightweight OS make it a breeze to slide through menus and apps.
- The Fossil Venture fails to woo the fitness enthusiast, as it omits most of the important fitness sensors and features, like GPS, heart rate sensor. The absence of NFC also does bring a few setbacks in terms of app functions. At this price, we expected a bit more for the fitness department.
- The Fossil Venture has a battery life of just over a day on medium to heavy usage, meaning it is one of the least functioning times available on the market of smartwatches under 15000 Rs in India.
So this was our list of Top Best Smartwatches under 15000 Rs in India.
Hope you liked our list as we have done great research to bring the best products on our list.
If you are having any doubt about any product please ask about it, be will be happy to answer it.
How much do you like the post “Best Smartwatches to buy below Rs 15000 2020”?
We hope You would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment. Also, be in touch to firstly know about our next upcoming post-
Also, If we have missed a favorite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top best smartwatches under 15000′ on social networking site because this might be helpful to others.
Also, If you are looking for other high-quality Tech reviews or list of best gadgets then google it like “best phones under 10000 topbestof” or “best earphones under 1000 topbestof”, “Oppo Reno topbestof” or in general “what you want + topbestof”.