Top 5 Best Phones under 30000 Rs in India- [Expert Pick]
We have seen many buyers get confused due to the similar spec sheet offered in the best smartphones under 30000 Rs. The almost identical offerings in this price range make it a bit tricky to cater to the needs of everyone. But don’t worry, because at topbestof we always give the most accurate and fitting list for every budget. utility and requirements of a person. So, read this list until the end if you have any doubt concerning which is the best budget smartphone under 30000 Rs in India.
How did we prepare this list of latest Best Phones under Rs 30,000?
The list of best smartphone under 3000 in India is not an easy piece of cake to assemble. The market is ruled by a few companies and that means that most of the best buying options consist of their entries. We have tried to provide you with a comprehensive list that can suggest you the best smartphones under 30000 Rs that offer solid overall performance. This means that though not all devices are excellent in every single usage form, they will dish out impressive results in one or more scenarios. We have not prioritized Desing and Style here as the main focus is to get the best performance and usage for your money from these top 5 Best Phones in India under 30000.
Here are the Top 5 Best Phones under 30000 in India
Asus ZenFone 5Z
In our list of best Phones under 30000, Asus ZenFone 5Z is having the first position due to stunning features like EIS for 1080p at 60fps or 18:9 at 30fps video capture or you can let the camera switch to either OIS or EIS depending upon the conditions.
- 6.2″ FHD+ Display with Multitouch and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dual 12 MP+8 MP Rear Camera and 8 MP Front Camera
- Snapdragon 845 Octa-Core Processor
- 6/8 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB ROM expandable up to 512 GB via Hybrid SD Slot
- 3300 mAh Battery with 18 W Fast Charging.
- The FHD+ Super IPS+ used on the Zenfone 5Z is very color accurate. The small font details are sharp and we have to say that the color accuracy will put the OnePlus 6 to shame. The display does get a little dim but that’s because it is not an AMOLED panel but an LCD one, but that does not make it any less eye candy.
- The display personalization is also a great addition, it gives you the option to tinker with display color temperatures and change it according to your viewing preference.
- The Snapdragon 845 Chipset is the best processor you can get currently in the market. With the price tag of 30,000 Rs, the Zenfone 5Z brings this top of the line processor to the masses. The processor is blazing fast and you will not have any problems with it. Day-to-day tasks or heavy rendering and gaming, the 845 SoC can handle everything with ease.
- The cameras are decent on the Asus Zenfone 5Z. The Auto Focus(PDAF) is very swift and quickly locks onto the subject. The color reproduction and clarity is also great. The shots contain a lot of detail.
- The front camera also does a great job. The shots are touched up a bit by the AI integration but not overdone. The wide angle shots are also great and definitely social media worthy.
- The AI Engine integration makes your most used apps load faster over time, as the device learns that info and automatically routes the maximum resources for that app. This allows for more RAM and computing speed for your favorite games.
- The AI Integration that changes the camera scenes automatically is a bit buggy and causes some problems during quick shots, and you have to force the camera to click the picture at your desired setting.
- The phone gets a bit hot while recording at 4K resolutions. The focus during video recording is also not that great and the device finds it difficult to lock on to objects while recording.
- There is no dustproof, waterproof or splashproof rating. The Zenfone 5Z lacks protection from elements and this is where the competition takes the cake.
- Night photography is still not comparable to the flagships and even the OnePlus 6 can’t manage to do that. The 5Z and the OnePlus 6 sit in the same spot when it comes to night photography and there is not much to like about it.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Asus Zenfone 5Z Pros and Cons
- Snapdragon 845 SoC
- Full Day Battery
- AI Engine
- OIS & EIS supported
- Sharp Display
- No IP Rating
- Average 4K Recording
Xiaomi Poco F1
Poco F1 is having water cooling System which is the only phone in our list of best phones under Rs 30,000.
- Poco is a sub-brand launched by Xiaomi.
- 6.18 inch IPS LCD panel of FullHD + 18.7:9 aspect ratio, with Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Primary- 12+5MP and Front- 20MP
- Snapdragon 845 processor and multiple variants of RAM.
- 4000mAh along with a Quick Charge 3 charger.
- ‘Liquid Cool’ cooling system.
- IR Face Unlock.
- Poco F1 has a display of 6.18-inch panel with 18.7:9 aspect ratio, instead of 16:9 conventional aspect ratio. The panel is bright enough to get the job done when indoors and outside under direct sunlight and the pixel density is 403 ppi to be precise, which is good enough at this price.
- On top of it, to protect your phone’s screen form any damage, it comes with Gorilla Glass 3.
- A 12 MP IMX 363 sensor with a lens of f/1.8 aperture and a pixel pitch of 1.4um, which is accompanied with a 5MP camera that is only used to capture depth. In broad daylight and artificial lighting condition, the pictures come out to be rich, sharp and detailed. The color saturation is quite pleasing. Bokeh, portrait and AI mode both work perfectly well considering the price.
- At the front, there is a 20 MP camera with f/2.0 aperture that does well in daylight and artificial lighting condition. Also, it is surprisingly good in portrait mode, getting most of the edges right, and blurring out background beautifully.
- Poco F1 is great at video recording. As it’s capable of recording up to 4K resolution along with slow-mo or time-lapse videos. Also, for video stability, you get EIS support on front and rear.
- Liquid cooling is one of the unique features which enhance its performance even while vigorously gaming (games such as asphalt, PUBG, etc. for a couple of hours) in long run. There was no heating issue while doing these all.
- Its 4,000mAh battery is capable enough to last up to a day or two without much trouble for charging unless you are a rigorous gamer. It comes with a Quick Charge 3 charger.
- It has two grilles such that one of them is a speaker, whose sound output is loud enough to fill the room.
- The Poco F1 comes with a plastic body, which, even though Poco promises is durable, it does not have the cool premium look as the other phones possess.
- It has a hybrid SIM slot. Either dual SIM or a SIM + SD card.
- The camera performance at night or in low artificial lighting is average. The camera takes quite some time to focus and then shoots, even then there is a significant loss in detail as well as images tend to soften. When the AI mode is ON, the photo is brighter but there is a noticeable amount of noise visible.
- No waterproofing, but Poco has a water-resistant coating to reduce the risk.
- It has Thick Bezels and Chin when compared to other smartphones.
- NFC is absent.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Xiaomi Poco F1 Pros and Cons
- Rich, Vibrant Display
- Flagship-level performance
- Liquid cooling
- Camera- Best in Class
- IR face unlock
- Value for Money
- Older gen Gorilla Glass
- No dedicated gaming mode
- Hybrid SIM slot
Honor Play 6GB RAM
- The Honor Play is having UFS 2.1 Storage which makes it stand different in this list.
- The Device is having GPU turbo technology which is great for Gamers. These features are different and help it to make a good choice for game lovers who are looking for a good gaming phone under 30K.
- HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor: the most-powerful chipset to date.
- Out-of-box GPU Turbo technology
- Latest EMUI 8.2 user-interface with Android 8.1 Oreo
- 6GB of RAM
- UFS 2.1 storage for super-performance
- 3750mAh battery with excellent battery life.
- 16 PM front and rear (dual) camera
- 4D gaming device.
- Honor play comes with a unibody solid look and easy to hold feel. The antenna at the curve is difficult to detect. Since the front screen is protected by a tough glass screen specially designed by Huawei that is why Gorilla Glass protection is not required.
- It has a 2340×1080 resolution with 409 PPI pixel density. The 6.3-inch screen and bezel-less sides powered with FHD+ display and in-plane switching (IPS) technology prove to be perfect for extreme gaming experience giving a hard time to its competitors.
- Rear has dual-camera of 16MP and 2MP with (f2.2) and (f2.4) aperture with an LED flash and AI feature. The pictures from the rear camera in the ample lighting condition are very good & even portrait mode is good as well.
- Video recording on this phone comes with support for 4K@30FPS and 1080p@60FPS videos. The Video comes out to be stable to some extent and thanks to its EIS.
- The front selfie-camera is 16MPwith (f2.0) aperture uses autofocus and pixel binning power. No shutter-time lags while taking pictures. For well lighting conditions, the selfie camera proves to be smart enough by detecting edges around the face with AI-based bokeh mode. The selfie-images are vibrant, dramatic and natural-looking. Though, it can capture videos at 30fpswith 4K resolution. On our experience with Honor play, camera feature will be discussed in later points with some elaborate real-time examples.
- This gaming device has an EMUI 8.2 user-interface on the top of Android 8.1 Oreo software along with its independent Neural-network Processing Unit (NPU). Although, few of the Google Play games are not supported by the GPU Turbo unit.
- The Super-powerful chipset Kirin 970 Chipset with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of UFS 2.1 storage maximize the speed of phone apps. It further increases gaming performance and battery life. You can play PUBG with fantastic graphics and have a 4D experience in gaming. During our test review, Honor Play proved to be a true gaming mobile phone to date. We have played Injustice 2, Modern Combat 5 games to which it gave us a quick launching and smooth multitasking experience.
- Phone’s 3750mAh battery does a fantastic. After charging the device once, lasted for more than a day with moderate to heavy handling on auto-brightness with a fast-charging feature. Another amazing feature is its USB Type-C port which quickly charges the phone battery from 0% to 100% in just 1.5 hours. Its battery life is optimized further by EMUI interface.
- Let’s start from where we have left, that is, Camera. The average performing camera of this phone struggles to give decent pictures. With portrait mode and sufficient light, the quality of the picture is very good. This is because it lacks sharpness. Generally, the AI feature proves to give mind-blowing picture quality. But this is not the case with Honor Play. When we clicked pictures with AI turned-On, it over-saturated and increased noise level to such an extent that ruined our picture taking experience. The HDR mode should have default instead we have to turn it manually.
- Talking about selfies, the front camera performs below average in optimum light. Well, when we turned On the AI mode, the pictured became artificial looking though it increased the sharpness. We would say, it is better not to click photos using AI mode. The f/2.2 sensor in the front, limits the light focused on the camera. Making it difficult for the camera to get a perfect picture on a cloudy day by reducing the shutter speed.
- When you watch videos in landscape mode you will get black bars on the sides, reverting your display back to a more traditional 16:9 aspect ratio. If you watch something on YouTube, you can expand the video to fit the whole screen, slightly crop the video
- Unfortunately, it has a hybrid-SIM card slot. Which could be a disadvantage when will want to extend storage. With a hybrid-SIM slot, you can have dual SIM or single SIM+ Micro SD card.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Honor Play Pros and Cons
- Very good battery life
- Well built, unibody metal design
- Good performance
- Hybrid-SIM slot
- Average camera performance
Oppo F9 Pro
In our list of the best phone under Rs 30,000, Oppo F9 Pro is at 4th position. The notch on this phone is very different from the other phones in the market. It features a drop notch.
- 6.3 inch LTPS TFT screen + 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 16+2 MP Rear and 25MP Front camera
- 2Ghz octa-core Media Tek Helio P60 processor
- 90.8% screen to body ratio
- New notch design called Water drop notch
- 3500mAh VOOC fast charging a Battery
- IR Face unlock
- Oppo F9 Pro comes with a 6.3 inch TFT panel that is amazingly bright and comes with 1080×2340 pixels. The aspect ratio of the phone is 19.5:9 which is appreciable. The phone gets bright in the outdoors and you can easily work on it.
- The phones come with a rear dual camera setup and feature 16 MP camera (f/1.8 aperture) and a 2MP camera (f/2.4 aperture) for depth effects. Oppo phones are famous for their cameras and these phones have the same thing too. The daytime shots were detailed with the balanced color. Even, shots at the night were less noisy and thanks to its f/1.8 aperture.
- The front camera of the phone is a 24 MP camera with f/2.0 aperture that will allow you to capture some amazing. Even in low light, the camera works very effectively and captures good images. Blurring backgrounds and edge detection capability will surely make you happy.
- The notch on this phone is very different from the other phones in the market. It features a drop notch. It only features the front camera and the sensors are not present in that but they work fine.
- The phone comes with an octa-core Media Tek Helio P60 processor which does the job pretty good. You can play some flagship games without the worry of lag. For other things like multitasking, it works fine without any heating effect.
- The phone runs on Android Oreo. Yet it is embedded with Oppo’s Colour OS 5.2. It looks beautiful and runs smoothly.
- The phone equipped with a 3500mah battery supports VOOC fast charging. Thanks to its fast charging, it will charge the phone around 1.40 hours. On normal usage, the phone will last around 12-14 hours.
- The speaker of this phone is very good. They get loud enough and don’t lose much quality. They are deep and working on this phone you will love its audio quality. The front call speakers are good too. They also provide clear sound quality and get enough loud.
- The processor of the phone is of Media Tek. Even though it works fine but at this price range, we expect it to be snapdragon. It’s all about the perception of users and we have seen that the Media Tek processors are not that good in comparison to Snapdragon. Even, we found out that processor on realme 1 and this phone was same.
- The glass back looks fine but the fingerprints marks all over its glassy back are untidy. It is slippery too and becomes difficult for the user to have a tight grip on it.
- The android on this phone is not pure. For those users, who wants to use those phone which is in pure android form and spend this amount of money and get an interrupted android makes it unlikely thing.
- The display of this phone is a TFT panel display. It is bright but the viewing conditions change when we change the viewing angle. At this price, we all expect an AMOLED display or at least IPS display but we are not getting that.
- Those users who don’t like big and bulky phones should move away from this phone. The weight of this phone is much more as compared to other light phones on the market.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Oppo F9 Pro Pros and Cons
- Good battery life.
- Water Drop like Notch .
- VOOC Fast Charging.
- TFT Display.
- average low-light camera.
Nokia 7 Plus
- The phone is having best-built quality among all the phones that come under 30000.
- Nokia 7 Plus is the only phone under 30K which is based on Android One Program which means your phone is going to be updated and Secure in Long Run.
- 6 inch IPS LCD Display.
- Rear Camera:m 12MP + 13 MP Dual Rear Camera.
- Front Camera: 16MP.
- 4 GB RAM/ 64 GB internal storage.
- Android Oreo 8.1
- 3800 mAh.
- The camera interface of Nokia 7 Plus lets you choose from a variety features like the HDR mode, timer shots, a dual mode that lets you take pictures using the front and rear camera simultaneously, panorama mode, live bokeh mode, and Pro mode. The featured 12 MP and 13 MP camera by ZEISS has a f/1.75 aperture where one is a regular camera and the other is a telephoto lens. Images captured in daylight conditions result in a very good image where there is up to no noticeable noise. The captured shots have very accurate color with a slight vividness in them which makes the images look sharper.
- Front Camera: The 16 MP camera could capture some good selfies along with a decent amount of details. The Front Camera also comes with a Portrait/bokeh mode which captures decent Portrait shots.
- The Nokia 7 Plus can record EIS 1080p videos with both the Front & Rear Camera.
- The 6 inch IPS display with the 18:9 aspect ratio looks absolutely stunning, there are no viewing angle issues and also, the display is crystal clear and visible even when used outdoors.
- The Nokia 7 Pus runs on Android one based on Android Oreo 8.1. Users get frequent updates every month to stay updated with Android latest versions.
- When the 4GB RAM and the Snapdragon 660 when paired together can play all android games smoothly, games like PUBG mobile and Asphalt 8 with runs like cheese.
- The Nokia 7 Plus comes with only one speaker which is placed at the bottom and is decently loud and clear. The audio doesn’t crack even when played on max volume.
- The Nokia 7 Plus has aa USB-C which allows fast charging and a quicker data transfer.
- Camera: Shots taken using the front camera of the Nokia 7 PLus in low lighting conditions has a lot of noise that results in a reddish or sometimes yellowish pinch to the captured pictures. Even, Portraits shots take too long to capture.
- It would have been nice to see some sort of IP rating on this device. Because at least IP67 or IP66 is common on smartphones at the price tag of 26,000.
- The lack of an IR blaster is also disappointing to see.
- Nokia did a good job on implementing EIS to Nokia 7 Pus’s cameras but, OIS would have been much appreciated at the price tag of Rs. 26,000.
- The SM slot in the Nokia 7 Plus is a Hybrid Sim SLot where you could either use two simultaneously or Just one SIM card and an SD card.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Nokia 7 Plus Pros and Cons
- Excellent Build quality.
- RAM management is done well.
- The battery is optimized for longer backup.
- Great mid-range Camera Smartphone.
- Supports Fast Charging.
- Hybrid SIM slot
- No IP rating
So this was our list of the Top 5 Best Phones under 30000 in India.
How much do you like the post “ Best Phones to buy below Rs 30000 2018”?
We hope You would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment.
Also, If we have missed a favorite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top 5 best phones in India under 30000′ on social networking site because this might be helpful to other.