Top 5 Best Mobile Phones under 25000 in India- [Expert Pick]
There is no time like the present, this saying holds true for all things, even mobile phones. If you have been waiting to buy a new phone under 25,000 but are riddled with choices, then worry no more, because we will make it easy for you.
The best thing about mid-range devices, is the fact that they have best of both worlds i.e., they offer the flagship features but in a lower price so you don’t have to shell out a lot of money. 25,000 is a sweet spot for most mobile buyers.
The Specifications mentioned on paper/box only tell half of the story and the next half is covered by us that is User Experience.
Our lists of top smartphones under 25000 Rs takes a lot of time to assemble, and these efforts are appreciated by our readers too.
How do we prepare the list of the best smartphones under 25000?
The devices offered in this price range, of sub-25000 Rs, are huge in number and we try to narrow it down based on user experience. As everyone has different expectations from a smartphone, we try to divide them on that basis, filtering out the best all-rounders, the best camera phones, longer lasting batteries, advanced GPUs for gaming etc. This productivity based division will help you choose your favored device easily, and that’s our reward.If you are confused regarding any of these smartphones then feel free to drop a comment.
Here are the top 5 Best Mobile Phones under 25000 in India 2018
Xiaomi POCO F1
- POCO F1 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 which gives you the best performance.
- The device is also having liquid cooling System which is great at a price tag of 25K
- POCO F1 offers you best Battery backup with a battery of 4000mAh.
- IR Face Unlock is best in Class.
- Poco is a sub-brand launched by Xiaomi.
- 6.18 inch IPS LCD panel of FullHD + 18.7:9 aspect ratio, with Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Primary- 12+5MP and Front- 20MP
- Snapdragon 845 processor and multiple variants of RAM.
- 4000mAh along with a Quick Charge 3 charger.
- ‘Liquid Cool’ cooling system.
- IR Face Unlock.
Poco F1 has a display of 6.18-inch panel with 18.7:9 aspect ratio, instead of 16:9 conventional aspect ratio. The panel is bright enough to get the job done when indoors and outside under direct sunlight and the pixel density is 403 ppi to be precise, which is good enough at this price.
A 12 MP IMX 363 sensor with a lens of f/1.8 aperture and a pixel pitch of 1.4um, which is accompanied with a 5MP camera that is only used to capture depth. In broad daylight and artificial lighting condition, the pictures come out to be rich, sharp and detailed. The color saturation is quite pleasing. Bokeh, portrait and AI mode both work perfectly well considering the price.
At the front, there is a 20 MP camera with f/2.0 aperture that does well in daylight and artificial lighting condition. Also, it is surprisingly good in portrait mode, getting most of the edges right, and blurring out background beautifully. These are the main reasons why we have placed this device at the 1st position in our list.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Xiaomi POCO F1 Pros and Cons.
- Rich, Vibrant Display
- Flagship-level performance
- Liquid cooling
- Camera- Best in Class
- IR face unlock
- Value for Money
- Older gen Gorilla Glass
- No dedicated gaming mode
- Hybrid SIM slot
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)
- Galaxy A7 comes with Super Almond FullHD+ SUPER AMOLED infinity display.
- Only phone of this range which is having triple Cameras for best performance.
- Video recording in the Samsung Galaxy A7 is done in 4K ultra HD and at 2160p@30fps.
- The Galaxy A7 has a dedicated microSD card slot which supports up to 512GB of memory.
- The output speakers are employed with Dolby Atmos sound technology and will take the audio experience to next level whether you use headphones or not.
- 6.0″ FHD+ SUPER AMOLED Display
- 24MP+8MP+5MP Triple Rear Camera + 24MP fixed focus Selfie Camera
- Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7885 Processor
- 4 GB/6 GB RAM + 64 GB/126 GB ROM
- 3300 mAH battery
Galaxy A7 (2018) features a 6.0 inches full HD+ SUPER AMOLED infinity display. It has a resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixel and 18:5:9 aspect ratio and in addition a Gorilla Glass 3 screen protection. The colors are sharp, clear and vibrant and do not create any itch to the eye when used for long.
The wow factor is Galaxy A7’s triple rear camera setup which arches a 24MP auto-focus sensor+8MP ultra-wide sensor+5MP depth sensor with fixed focus with LED flash. The 24MP camera clicks really sharp and clear pictures, the pictures taken are enhanced, rich and there is a wide perspective due to the 8MP ultra-wide camera and 5MP depth sensor helps to make the portrait photo look more professional. Low light performance is rigid best with the triple camera setup and proves that the A7 combines four pixels into one.
The selfie shooter is an extraordinary specialization, sported with a 24MP camera has a lot of interesting features like face detection, fixed focus, beautify etc. The Dolly Zoom Effect will definitely woo you if you want to do experiments with your selfie. Pictures clicked through the front camera are also very sharp, customized and stable. It also has several background blurring mode which makes the picture look HD and professional.
Video recording in the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) is done in 4K ultra HD and at 2160p@30fps. Videos shot through the rear camera are stabilized, thanks to the EIS, focused and smooth with decent colors. The distortion due to excess or low light is managed automatically because of the triple cameras and low light videography is also a decent experience due to the premium LED flash.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)Pros and Cons.
- Vibrant Display
- Dedicated SD-Card Slot
- Impressive Cameras
- Beautiful Design
- Battery Inadequate
- Fingerprint Sensor Little Slow
- Inappropriate Position of Fingerprint Sensor
- Honor Play is based on Kirin 970 Processor makes it a Fast Phone.
- The Phone is having a good display.
- The phone has a good design and looks premium in hands.
- HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor: the most-powerful chipset to date.
- Out-of-box GPU Turbo technology
- Latest EMUI 8.2 user-interface with Android 8.1 Oreo
- 6GB of RAM
- UFS 2.1 storage for super-performance
- 3750mAh battery with excellent battery life.
- 16 PM front and rear (dual) camera
- 4D gaming device.
Honor play comes with a unibody solid look and easy to hold feel. The antenna at the curve is difficult to detect. Since the front screen is protected by a tough glass screen specially designed by Huawei that is why Gorilla Glass protection is not required.
It has a 2340×1080 resolution with 409 PPI pixel density. The 6.3-inch screen and bezel-less sides powered with FHD+ display and in-plane switching (IPS) technology prove to be perfect for extreme gaming experience giving a hard time to its competitors.
This time Honor play is packed with craziness. It consists of one-of-a-kind GPU Turbo technology maximizing its performance by 60 whereas reducing power consumption by 30 percent approx.
This gaming device has an EMUI 8.2 user-interface on the top of Android 8.1 Oreo software along with its independent Neural-network Processing Unit (NPU). Although, few of the Google Play games are not supported by the GPU Turbo unit.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Honor Play Pros and Cons.
- Very good battery life
- Well built, unibody metal design
- Good performance
- Hybrid-SIM slot
- Average camera performance
Xiaomi Mi A2
- A2 is based on Android one program which means the phone is going to be updated and secure for a long time.
- Great cameras Performances
- Mi A2 is having a Gorilla Glass 5 protection which is great at this price tag
- 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS LCD visual display unit and aspect ratio of 18:9, rather than the conventional 16:9 and a full HD display screen.
- Octa-core Snapdragon 660
- Under Android One Program
- 12MP +20MP dual camera with Large ƒ/1.75 aperture
- 20MP front Camera
- First phone in India to ship with support for Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4.0
Rear Camera comes with the 12MP +20MP dual camera, removing the telephoto lens with the new 20MP secondary rear camera for the better low light photography. In good lighting condition, pictures come out to be detailed and rich in color. Even, in the low lighting condition, the captured pictures are good enough to bring simile on your face. Portrait Mode, comes out to be special here. The Subject separation and background blur are very good.
Front Camera packed with 20 MP with f/2.2 aperture capture great selfies with a decent amount of details. If you are crazy for selfies then you must buy this phone as its Auto HDR automatically beautifies the picture and blur the background.
As part of Google’s Android One program, it runs on stock Android One which is a pure and unadulterated version of the software.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- XIAOMI Mi A2 Pros and Cons.
- Good display
- Faster chipset
- Good cameras
- Value for money
- Quick Charge 4+ support
- No 3.5mm audio jack
- Lacks a microSD card slot
- Average battery life
- Missing Notch
Vivo V11 Pro
- VIVO V11Is having an Indispaly fingerprint scanner.
- The VIVO V11 is having 6.3 inches AMOLED FullHD Display.
- It has a big 6.41-inch display with 2340 x1080 pixels resolution.
- 6.41 inch display with 2340p x 1080p resolution.
- 12MP + 5MP rear camera; 25MP front camera.
- 3400mAh battery.
- 6GB RAM and 64/256GB ROM.
- Snapdragon 660 SoC processor.
The Vivo V11 Pro has a Halo FullView Display and has upgraded the IPS LCD display on the Vivo V9 to an AMOLED on the V11 Pro. It has a 91.26 percent screen-to-body ratio and an aspect ratio of 19:9. The display is stunning; the colors look natural and seem vibrant, and works perfectly well in both blazing sunlight and dim-light.
The back camera is 12 MP with a f/1.8 aperture + 5 MP with a f/2.4 aperture setup with dual-pixel technology. The smartphone’s primary camera is capable of capturing brilliant images under good lighting conditions that have a wide color palette and provides a good bokeh effect. Images clicked under such conditions are sharp and intricate and with rich colors.
The selfie-camera is an impressive 25-megapixel camera with a f/2.0 aperture that functions beautifully. The camera features a Portrait mode, which creates a pleasant bokeh effect with a decently blurred background. It works well under both favourable and unfavourable conditions.
Heavy gaming works smoothly on V11 Pro and there is no noticeable heating or slowing down.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Vivo V11 Pro Pros and Cons.
- Outstanding selfie-camera.
- Face Unlock works effortlessly.
- No stuttering or heating issues during heavy usage.
- A fingerprint sensor is a bit inaccurate.
- Video recording options lack certain features.
So this was our list of the Top 5 Best Mobile Phones under 25000 in India 2018.
How much do you like the post “Best Phones to buy below Rs 25000 2018”?
We hope You would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment.
Also, If we have missed a favourite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top 5 best smartphones under 25000′ on social networking site because this might be helpful to other.