There is no time like the present, this saying holds true for all things, even mobile phones. If you have been waiting to buy a new phone under 25,000 but are riddled with choices, then worry no more, because we will make it easy for you.
The best thing about mid-range devices, is the fact that they have best of both worlds i.e., they offer the flagship features but in a lower price so you don’t have to shell out a lot of money. 25,000 is a sweet spot for most mobile buyers.The Specifications mentioned on paper/box only tell half of the story and the next half is covered by us that is User Experience.
Our lists of top smartphones under 25000 Rs takes a lot of time to assemble, and these efforts are appreciated by our readers too.
How do we prepare the list of the best mobile phones under 25000 Rs?
The devices offered in this price range, of sub-25000 Rs, are huge in number and we try to narrow it down based on user experience. As everyone has different expectations from a smartphone, we try to divide them on that basis, filtering out the best all-rounders, the best camera phones, longer lasting batteries, advanced GPUs for gaming etc. This productivity based division will help you choose your favored device easily, and that’s our reward.If you are confused regarding any of these smartphones or any features then feel free to drop a comment.
Top 5 Best Phones under 25000 in India 2018
Honor 8 Pro
- Seamless VR experience with Jaunt VR Support(Jaunt is a leading VR brand and Honor 8 Pro is the only one to support it under 25,000).
- Monochrome and RGB sensors with Dual Camera Setup which no other mobile phone has in this range.
- Kirin 960 Processor makes it a Fastest Phone. Thus, stands 1st in list of the best phone under 25000 in India.
The Honor 8 Pro was originally launched at a price of 30,000 but was later rebated and now costs 22,999 Rs. This price drop makes it an absolute killer device as it now costs less than most mid-range phones but offers top-of-the-line performance.
The Kirin 960 is a Flagship processor comparable to the Snapdragon 821Soc and is very snappy and optimized. This coupled with 6GB RAM & giving unparalleled multitasking and smooth experience. The 128 GB Internal Storage is enough for most people but still, there is an option to expand it in the future. The beautiful 2K Resolution display is vivid and provides excellent VR experience. The 4000mAh battery lasts a full day on heavy usage with about 8 hours of screen on time. The camera is loaded with features and is one of the best ones out there.
The Honor 8 Pro sports a Dual Camera Setup unlike any other brand, with one sensor being RGB and the other monochrome. These 12MP sensors make images clearer and brighter. It can also shoot pure monochrome shots at high resolution. It also supports 4K recording while simultaneously compressing the file size. The color reproduction of the camera is very impressive, the front camera is 8MP with larger pixels and good quality images can be clicked from it. Overall this is a powerful device with a great camera and a worthy addition to our list of Top 5 Best Mobile Phones under rs 25000.
- 6GB RAM+128GB ROM (Expandable upto 256GB)
- Kirin 960 Octa Core Processor
- 2K Resolution Jaunt VR 5.7″ Display
- 4000mAh Battery with FastCharge 3.0
- 12MP + 12MP Customized Camera with RGB and Monochrome sensors and 8MP Front Camera
- Good camera performance
- Good battery life
- Lots of storage space
- Excellent value for money
- No waterproofing
- Slow Fingerprint Sensor
Nokia 7 Plus
- Thanks to Nokia’s build quality this is the Most Durable Device in our List of Top 5 Best Phones under 25000.
- Carl Zeiss Optics in both front and back cameras which makes it better than the competition.
- OZO 360 Degree Mic enables sound capture from all sides, this is a Nokia patented feature and no other smartphone under 25,000 comes with it.
The Nokia 7 Plus has already been covered by us in-depth in our article, and we cannot stress enough over its exceptional build quality and smooth stock android UI. Nokia’s entry in the mid-range segment is giving the competition a run for its money. This is a worthy contender in our list of latest phones under 25000 and the reasons are very obvious.
First and foremost, the build quality is amazing, giving you that premium feels whenever you hold the Nokia 7 Plus. The battery life comes next, with a fully charged battery lasting more than a day with mild usage thanks to its 3800mAh capacity and good software optimization. The Nokia 7 Plus brings to the table a very fast and greatly optimized processor, the Snapdragon 660Soc. This chip is quick, snappy and handles multitasking like a charm.
The display is very vivid and can be viewed from many angles. The camera has great daylight performance thanks to Zeiss Optics. The front camera also doesn’t disappoint and delivers crisp selfies with good amount of detail. Summing it up we would say that even though a little bit it is above 25K but still Nokia 7 Plus is a great daily-driver and worth every penny.
- 4GB RAM+64GB ROM (Expandable upto 256GB)
- Snapdragon 660Soc Octa-Core Processor
- 6″ FHD+ IPS Display with Corning Gorilla Glass
- 3800mAh Battery with USB 3.1 Fast Charge
- 12MP+13MP Carl Zeiss Optics Rear Camera and 16MP Front Camera
- Excellent Build quality.
- RAM management is done well.
- The battery is optimized for longer backup.
- Great mid-range Camera Smartphone.
- Supports Fast Charging.
- Hybrid SIM slot
- No IP rating
- 6.3″ Bezel Less Display to keep up with the tech trends.
- 24 MP AI Integrated Front Camera makes this phone the Best Selfie Camera phone under 25000.
Vivo is a brand known for its camera phones and their amazing selfie features and additives. The V9 is another such device that follows the trends of the time like the bezel-less display and delivers solid Image quality and Selfie filters. The processor is adequate for most daily tasks and even heavy gaming thanks to the Adreno 506 GPU. The Vivo V9 can handle all games and even multitasking with ease without lags or stutters, thanks to the 4GB RAM.
The Bezel-Less 6.3″ display with native FHD+ resolution, makes every color pop and delivers outstanding viewing experience. The clarity and vividness of the screen are excellent and viewing angles are ample so you don’t have to adjust your phone to different positions. The battery is sufficient for this device but if you use the camera a lot then you may drain your battery a lot faster and will have to charge your device often.
The Cameras are very impressive, delivers clear and smooth images. The front camera is better than the rear Dual Camera setup, so the Vivo V9 is perfect for selfie addicts as it has integrated AI which auto-tunes the images and makes them smoother and trims edges, blurs background better in bokeh mode and a ton of other improvements to the original captured picture. In term of the selfie, it is the best camera phone under 25000. All in all the Vivo V9 is a Selfie Camera Centric device that produces outstanding Portraits and the Snapdragon 626 makes sure the device never feels slow or laggy.
- 4GB RAM+64GB ROM (Expandable upto 256GB)
- Snapdragon 626 Octa Core Processor
- 6.3″ FHD+ Bezel-Less Display
- 3260mAH Battery
- 16MP + 5MP Rear Camera and 24MP Front Camera with AI Integration
- Good build quality
- Separate SIM and SD card slot
- Beautiful notch display
- Good Camera
- Battey could have been better
- No Fast charging
- No USB Type-C
- Front Camera has HDR Sensors for low-light selfies which is quite different from other phones.
- The price and features this phone, making it the Most Value for Money Smartphone in our List of Top 5 Best phones under 25000 in India.
The Oppo F7 is similar to the Vivo V9 in terms of target audience, offering crazy amounts of features for the selfie fans. The device features a MediaTek processor which is a setback at this price point as MediaTek processors don’t perform as good as the Qualcomm Snapdragons in real-world scenarios. Their integrated GPU is also not upto the level to compete with Adreno series, but still, the Oppo F7 is not a bad device at all. The points it loses in the processor segment, it covers up in the display and camera segments.
The display is a gorgeous 6.2″ FHD+ display that is on par with the Vivo V9 and offers Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The Bezel-Less Design looks stunning and gives us the full-screen experience. The colors and clarity of the display aren’t the best in the field but it doesn’t fail to deliver. The Oppo F7 runs smooth overall and can multitask easily. The battery performance is hindered due the not-so-optimized MediaTek processor and the huge screen. The battery drains quite fast and you will find yourself with no juice left in your phone at the end of the day with medium usage and if you are a heavy user then you must carry a power bank because the battery will not satisfy you. If you want to know which power bank to buy then check out our list of Top 5 Best Power Banks under 1500 Rs.
The camera on the Oppo F7 is a mixed union with the rear camera lacking the quality and depth to some extent while the front camera blowing away the competition. The front 25MP shooter has a similar AI integration as in the Vivo V9 and works quite well most of the times, it tunes the image nicely without making it look artificial or overdone. The Oppo F7 is more economic than the Vivo V9 while offering similar selfie performance so if you didn’t have that extra cash to spare but still want an amazing selfie camera phone then this is for you, and even though not the fastest phone out there but still, it is very snappy and responsive for the most part.
- 4GB RAM+64GB ROM (Expandable upto 256GB)
- MediaTek Helio P60 Octa-Core Processor
- 6.2″ FHD+ Bezel-Less Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 3400mAh Battery
- 16MP Rear Camera and 25MP Front Camera with AI Integration
- Beautiful notch style display.
- Premium Build.
- Cheapest Notch Style Smartphone.
- Dual SIM and an SD card can be used simultaneously.
- No USB-C.
- No Fast charging.
- No 4K Recording.
- No EIS/OIS.
- IP68 Water and Dust Resistant which is not common in the mid-range smartphones(Want to know more about IP Ratings? Read IP67 vs IP68 Explained with Flow chart)
- Dual Pixel Camera for clearer pictures.
- Moto X4 features some great user ease options which make it the device with Best Software Customization and stand 1st in the list of Best Android Phones under 25000.
- Moto X4 can connect with upto 4 Bluetooth devices at the same time which is quite a unique offering in this price range.
The Moto X4 is a device that has so many tricks up it sleeves that we had to add it to our list of Top 5 Best smartphones below 25000 in India. The UI is well made to give the users most ease in operating the device. The added moto actions is a great help that makes the fingerprint sensor as the navigation buttons, and locks and unlocks the device.
The Snapdragon 630 makes multitasking easy. The 3000mAh battery might not seem enough but the Moto X4 is greatly optimized in terms of battery drain and the device easily lasts a day and sometimes even more. The camera performs well but not over the top, so if you are looking for better camera performance then you shouldn’t go for the Moto X4. The camera isn’t poor but it is certainly no match for the likes of Nokia 7 Plus or Honor 8 Pro.
Moto X4 has much better ease of usage and wins points in this area. The Moto X4 is the only entry on our list of Top 5 Best Phones under 25000, that sports an IP rated Dust and Water Resistance, which makes it an awesome choice. The camera though not perfect, images produces with Dual Pixels makes them look clearer and decreases loss of quality while zooming.
- 6GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Snapdragon 630 Octa Core Processor
- 5.2″LTPS FHD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 3000mAh Battery with Turbo Charge
- 12MP+8MP Rear Camera with Dual Pixel and 16MP Front Camera
- Gorgeous looks and solid build quality
- IP68 water resistant
- Vivid display
- Useful Moto Key feature
- Good performance
- Selfie Camera could be better
- Unimpressive video quality
- Slow HDR processing
So this was the List of Top 5 Best Phones under 25000 rupees in India, we hope you liked it and will follow our guidance. If you still have any doubt then don’t hesitate to drop a comment.
What do you think about our list of “Top 5 Latest Mobile Phones under 25000 Rs in India 2018”?
We hope you found this article helpful and informative. Comment down below how you thought this article was as your feedback is very important to use.
If we missed a phone that you thought was worth mentioning then please bring that to our notice as we always welcome improvements from all angles, and our ultimate goal is to provide you with the best content.
Also, don’t forget to share this List of Top 5 Best Phones under 25000 on Social Media so that others can sort out their confusion and buy the phone that’s worth their money.
Hand Picked other Article: Latest Phones from other Price Range
- Best Smartphone under 20000 with Good Battery Backup- May 2018 [Expert Pick]
- Top 5 Best Mobile Phones under 10000 Rs in India- 2018 [Expert Pick]
- Top 5 Best VR Headsets under 1500 to buy in India- May 2018 [Expert Pick]
- 5 Best Mobile Phones under 15000 Rs in India- 2018 [Expert Pick]
- Top 5 Best Smartphones under 5000 Rs in India- 2018 [Expert Pick]