Top 5 Best Notch Phones under 20000 in India- [Expert Pick]
The Notch was once restricted to only premium phones that launched alongside the iPhone X, but soon enough it came to the mid-tier and now has captured the whole market with the Notch being offered in even extreme budget phones. The Notch helps in increasing screen real estate quite like the Full View Displays. But rather than starting from below the sensors these phones incorporate the display panels next to the sensor. This allows for that extra little space. Practically this technology isn’t foolproof as that less screen won’t make a big difference but the Design and Style factor definitely dial up a notch making the devices one of the best phone under 20000 with notch.
In this list, we are going to be discussing the best phones to have incorporated the Notched Display design to add a wow factor to the phone. It cannot be denied that all notched smartphones look really good so anyone average consumer would find themselves in a fit over which might be the best notch smartphone under 20000 in India. Well, that is why we are here as we have prepared a thoroughly researched list of the best notch display phone under 20000 Rs in India. Read this list until the end to find the perfect device for you.
How did we prepare this list of Top 5 Best Notch Phones under 20000 ?
The ranking of the phones in this list of best notch phones under 20000 Rs, has been done according to their overall performance and not just the notch integration. So we have judged each phone based on the total array of features offered by the device and of course how much of a value it holds in terms of money. The list is focussed on the best that the sub-20000 has to offer in terms of notch phones. We pride ourselves on our Best Pick lists because of the amazing response from our readers, as you can see from this comment left by one of our readers-
Here are the Top 5 Best Notch Phones under 20000 in India-
Huawei Honor Play
- The Honor Play sports the most powerful AI enabled processor in this price range. The Kirin 970 has a very advanced AI Integration and competes with top of the line processors in this regard, making it the perfect choice in best notch smartphones under 20000 Rs.
- 6.3″ FHD+ Display
- 16 MP+2 MP Rear Camera and 16 MP Front Camera
- HiSilicon Kirin 970 Processor
- 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM
- 3750 mAh Battery
The Huawei Honor Play brings to the table a lot of powerful features that include a snappy processor, beautiful design, fast storage type, and a beautiful 6.3″ Notch Display. These things make it one of the best choices in top notch phones under 20000 that are availbe in India.
- The Honor Play sports a 6.3″ FHD+ IPS Panel whose quality is hard to match under this price. The Display is vibrant and accurately portrays colors and scenes. This makes it one of the best displays in smartphones with a notch under 20000 Rs.
- The Honor Play has the Kirin 970 Flagship processor whose performance is hard to match in day-to-day tasks. And the cherry on the cake is the GPU Turbo technology, which is a boon for gamers. This allows for lower battery drain whilst offering an increase in GPU Power. At this price, it remains unbeatable.
- The UFS 2.1 Storage, the snappy face recognition, and quick access fingerprint sensor help in strengthening the position of this phone in this list.
- The battery is very impressive thanks to the smaller architecture Processor and GPU Turbo technology. The battery lasts for over a day even on mildly heavy usage. The 18W power charger and the USB Type C port allow for faster charging than usual making it an overall sweet deal.
- The overall specs of the phone are so impressive that you would think that the cameras would deliver something similar. But sadly that is not true and the camera setup struggles to deliver images that justify its price.
- The Hybrid SIM-Slot is becoming dated as more and more brands are incorporating that feature in their devices offering a lot of expandability. Sadly this is absent on the Honor Play and you are stuck with a Hybrid Slot for utility.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Honor Play Pros and Cons.
- Very good battery life
- Well built, unibody metal design
- Good performance
- Hybrid-SIM slot
- Average camera performance
Vivo V9 Pro
- The Vivo V9 Pro has the highest screen-to-body ratio, meaning it has the least amount of bezels amongst all the phones in our list of top 5 best smartphones with notch display under 20000 Rs. This does give it an edge over the competition.
- 6.3″ FHD+ Display
- 13 MP+2 MP Rear Camera and 16 MP Front Camera
- SnapDragon SD660 SoC Processor
- 6 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM
- 3260 mAh Battery
The Vivo V9 Pro felt like a true upgrade to its predecessors and offered much more value under its price. The Pro features a dashing display and design but still lacks a bit in terms of OS and camera performance.
- The Vivo V9 Pro has a very beautiful and vibrant display that delivers very crisp and color accurate picture quality. The panel is protected by Gorilla Glass 3 so that it is safe from scratches and sharp objects.
- The Dedicated SD-Card Slot offered on the V9 Pro already make it a forerunner in our list of best notch phones under 20000 Rs. The option of expandability is great for future storage upgrades.
- The Snapdragon 660 SoC is a great mid-range processor and recently we have seen it stoop to lower price points which, is a great thing as performance is vastly improved over other CPUs.
- The camera can shoot videos in 4K resolution although they are not as stable the clarity is still there. Speaking of the cameras. they perform very well under decent lighting and the results are very impressive.
- The Low-Light performance of the Cameras is questionable as they tend to deliver quite a bit of noise and clarity is compromised. There is also no Image Stabilisation to counter the shaking sensors so the videos do turn out a bit unstable.
- The FunTouchOS is quite heavy on the phone as it comes with a lot of bloatware on the front end which thankfully is removable. But in a general sense, the FunTouchOS tends to hamper the performance quite a bit.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Vivo V9 Pro Pros and Cons.
- Impressive Cameras
- Snappy Processor
- Dedicated SD-Card Slot
- Vibrant Display
- No Image Stabilisation
- Average Low Light Camera Performance
- Bloatware in UI
- The Oppo F7 claims to be the first smartphone to feature the Sony IMX576 sensor in its selfie camera. This means it has a selfie camera that has far better image processing than any smartphone with notch display under 20000 Rs.
- 6.23″ FHD+ Display
- 16 MP Rear and 25 MP Front Camera
- MediaTek Helio P60
- 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM
- 3400 mAh Battery
The Oppo F7 brings to the table a stunning display, and this alone does not account for its position on our list. It offers a great mix of features and specifications to woo the selfie lovers and streamers, but it also lacks a few key features that should have been there to justify its price.
- The display is beautifully crafted and offers Gorilla Glass 5 Protection which is by far the most upgraded version present in our list of top 5 best notch phones under 20000 Rs in India. The display is very vibrant and delivers balanced quality viewing.
- The Cameras on the F7 are very impressive especially the front 25 MP sensor. The colors are just right and the AI Integration is mild but useful. We liked the image quality and focus of the rear cameras too. The F7 cameras offer a nice package overall.
- The Oppo F7 has a Dedicated SD-Card Slot that offers a great option for people who are planning to upgrade in the future. This feature is a must-have in today’s time as it is a consumer favorite.
- The Helio P60 is MediaTek’s revamped lineup that allows for similar performance to the Snapdragon competition. The processor manages to play PUBG and other heavy games easily at HD Settings.
- The Oppo F7 even though has impressive cameras on both front and back. The lack of EIS and OIS which results in shaky videos and unstable recording.
- The Oppo F7 lacks the USB C type port which is unacceptable at this price point. Cheaper phones have added this port for faster data transfer and consumer ease.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Oppo F7 Pros and Cons.
- Beautiful notch style display.
- Premium Build.
- Cheapest Notch Style Smartphone.
- Dual SIM and an SD card can be used simultaneously.
- No USB-C.
- No Fast charging.
- No 4K Recording.
- No EIS/OIS.
Motorola One Power
- The Motorola One Power sports a 5000 mAh battery, which lasts for over a day on moderate usage. This makes it the best battery backup phone in out list of smartphones with notch display under 20000 Rs.
- 6.2” FHD IPS- LCD Max Vision Display
- 16MP+5MP Dual Rear Camera Setup and 12MP Secondary Camera
- Snapdragon 636 Octa-core 1.8 GHz Processor
- 4GB/3GB RAM and 64GB/32GB ROM
- Long-lasting 5000mAH battery with Fast Charging
The Motorola One Power is a great device from the Moto range that offers a lot of great features at a very aggressive price. The One Power has quite a few tricks up the sleeves that make it a formidable opponent for other brands. Although it is quite good it does have its cons.
- The 6.2″ FHD+ Display is great and bright and easily visible under sunlight. The display is far better than the price at which it is offered and this is a steal deal in terms of viewing quality.
- The bumped up camera sensors from the previous iterations do offer a significant increase in performance and deliver very clear and detailed images. The clicked shots are very decent and perfectly usable.
- The Snapdragon 636 is a very potent processor in the mid-tier budget segment as it offers performance far beyond the old generation.
- The 5000 mAh battery is especially impressive as it delivers over a full day of usage on a single charge and moderate usage. The battery will last phenomenally longer if the usage is light. This makes this device one of the best options to consider when looking for the best battery backup phone under 20000 with notch.
- The Motorola One Power does feel a bit heavy in hand and pocket which is due to its tightly packed and solid design and build quality, but still, the heft is not appreciated.
- The images clicked are pretty good and usable but the processing time of these images is a bit much making in-shot intervals a bit longer than expected.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Moto One Power Pro and Cons.
- Decent Display
- Stock and Latest Android
- Dedicated SD-Card Slot
- Huge Battery
- Slow Camera Processing
- Heavy Pocket Feel
Nokia 6.1 Plus
- The 6.1 Plus sports an all-glass front and back body and aluminum sides. This makes it one of the best-looking smartphones with a notch under 20000 Rs.
- 5.8″ FHD+ Display
- 16 MP+5 MP Dual Rear Cameras and 16 MP Front Camera
- Snapdragon 636 SoC Processor
- 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM
- 3060 mAh Battery
Nokia 6.1 Plus manages to impress us and makes an entry in the list of Best Notch Phones under 20000 in Inda. The Nokia 6.1 Plus puts the Nokia brand in the heated competition for the top spot in the mid-tier segment that offers performance and value for money. The 6.1 Plus does not disappoint at all apart from a few nicks here and there.
- The FHD+ Display is great for video streaming and has more PPI than most phones on this list of top 5 best notch phones under 20000 Rs. The display is also quite bright and is very readable under direct sunlight.
- The Nokia 6.1 Plus sports a Dual Camera Setup which can deliver competitive performance according to their price range. The Cameras are very impressive and offer features like 4K Time Lapse etc, making it a very sweet deal in terms of features.
- The Nokia 6.1 Plus sports a 3060 mAh battery that will last for a full day without breaking a sweat. This and the Type C Port and fast charging support make the overall battery performance very decent.
- The Snapdragon 636 Processor is the best budget processor from Snapdragon and offers blazing fast computing. This processor is the go-to choice of most brands and for good reason.
- The Hybrid SIM Slot is a turndown as in this price range we expect a Dedicated SD-Card Slot. The Hybrid SIM-Slot restricts the user and makes them sacrifice either more storage or two SIM Cards.
- The portrait mode is not so polished and needs software updates to become better. The edge detection is not up to the mark and needs more work software-wise.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Nokia 6.1 Plus Pros and Cons.
- Android One and no software bloat
- Sleek and compact
- Vibrant display
- Great performance
- Low-light camera performance could be better
- Fast charger not bundled
- No face Unlock
So this was our list of the Top 5 Best Notch Phones under 20000 in India.
How much do you like the post “ Best Notch Phones to buy below Rs 20000 2018”?
We hope You would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment.
Also, If we have missed a favourite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top 5 best notch phones under 20000′ on social networking site because this might be helpful to other.