The gaming industry has flourished quite a lot since the coming of the PUBG Mobile in India, and this has impacted consumers with gaming in mind, in a very big way. Earlier, gaming mouse was not even considered as a viable product for daily use, but now, the trends have all been largely set by the growing library of games, and the inability of normal mice to give the level of control and precision in shooting and other game genres. We have seen the huge growth of gamers and their ever-growing requirement for the best hardware in their budget, hence this list of top 5 best gaming mouse under 2000 Rs.
The consumer base is not the only thing that has grown considerably, the amount of products has similarly increased, leaving this new crop of gamers that want the best gaming mouse in India, in a lot of confusion. We are here to rectify this exact situation, so we sat down and tested some of the best gaming mouse available in India under 2000 Rs and then compiled this list. So read it till the end and you are sure to find the best option for your budget and needs.
How did we prepare this list of Top 5 Best Gaming Mouse under 2000 Rs in India?
The selection procedure was not easy, there are literally tons of fancy looking brands that are absolutely unreliable and their products are equally low quality. So we prioritized the sensor type and quality, and also the overall build quality and durability of the product. This left us with a few very promising options with which we have compiled this list of top 5 best Gaming Mouse under 2000 Rs in India.
Also, take a look on– Best Mouse Under 500
5 Best Gaming Mouse Under 2000 in India
The Logitech G*** Daedalus Prime buttons have a special tensioning mechanism under them, which provides a satisfying click, while maintaining the superfast actuation speed, making it the best gaming mouse under 2000 Rs in India.
- The Logitech G*** is completely symmetrical, on all sides. The design is so minimalistic that a firm grip is so easy to retain, it changes your control experience, as it fits right inside the palm and is suited for all kinds of grips, be it claw or finger.
- The Logitech G*** is rated for MOBA games, meaning it has the precision and speed required to hit almost all and any flick shots, you can turn with a slight movement of the mouse and the finely tuned sensors will reciprocate that movement instantly. This mouse is very responsive and the sensors are far beyond satisfactory for a gaming mouse under 2000 Rs.
- The Logitech G*** has a durability rating of 20 Million Clicks on each of its buttons, which is very impressive and good to know. This mouse can definitely take the beating of an unforgiving game like CS: GO or PUBG, and last very long, whilst remaining functional.
- The Logitech G*** has a completely symmetrical design but the thumb buttons are present only on the left side of the mouse, making it difficult for left-handed users to access them easily. If Logitech had made this mouse ambidextrous it would have been better.
- The G*** has a very fast and responsive sensor, but it is stuck on a max DPI of 4000 which is a bit less by today’s standards. Even though no one uses such high DPIs in gaming, seeing that the sensor is capable of pushing higher DPIs would have been better.
The Rival 100 sports the SDNS-3059-SS sensor, which has an option to digitally overclock the CPI or DPI, providing a higher sensitivity than mentioned on the box, this makes it earn the second spot on our list of top 5 best gaming mouse under 2000 Rs in India.
- The Rival has two fully customizable RGB zones with 16.8M colors. This gives the Rival *** a high-level personalization as users can just set the color of their choice and sync both lighting zones as per their liking.
- The Rival has incredibly lightweight buttons that are rated for 30 Million clicks, these 3rd party lightweight buttons won’t feel cheap, but definitely help in keeping the mouse’s weight down considerably whilst also giving the promise of durability.
- The Rival *** has a sweat and slip-proof rugged rubber pattern on both sides that make the grip even more secure and sweat-free. The rugged pattern helps to keep the mouse firmly under control and provides cut-throat accuracy.
- The Rival has an overclockable DPI but this feature is more of a hit and miss rather than a full-blown functional utility. This can be forgiven if it was not mentioned anywhere on the branding, but if they mention it they must deliver upon it.
- The Rival has very durable buttons and this is a well-seated fact, but the thumb buttons on the left, have been given a pointed shape, which makes it a very inconvenient experience to click and use. The pointed ergonomics soon become irritable and take away from ease of usability.
RedDragon Ranger M
The Ranger M*** has the most number of RGB Illuminated zones, for a price of under 2000 Rs. This mouse bests all other mouse on our list of top 5 best gaming mouse under 2000 Rs.
- The Ranger M*** has the best-looking design in all of the mouse featured on our list of top 5 best gaming mouse under 2000 rs in India. The RGB zones are plenty and can be customized through proprietary software. This gives the mouse a fresh feel everytime you take it in your grip.
- The Ranger M*** has a lot of customizable buttons which can be assigned any command you wish, through the software. The mouse has 10 programmable buttons that give it an edge over another gaming mouse under 2000 Rs in India.
- The software which we talked about in the previous points is very well built and detailed, allowing you to make different profiles for different use cases, set different level of DPIs, which can switched via the press of a button.
- The Ranger M*** has a sensor rated for 12400 DPI, and although that’s a great number, it would have been better if they used a better sensor with a lower DPI, the issue being that it can only manage 500 DPI in the lower range making it a bit difficult for low sensitivity users.
- The Ranger M*** has very loud clicking buttons, this might not be an issue for all people, as some might like the loud clicking sounds, but for a general consensus, the loud sounds are very annoying when you play a game and want to concentrate.
The Logitech **** Prodigy has the cutting edge Mercury sensor, which is the best mouse sensor of all time, on a budget gaming mouse. This makes the **** the most precise and highest rated sensor equipped mouse on our list of the best gaming mouse under 2000 Rs in India.
- The **** sports the Mercury sensor rated for 6000 DPI, this is the absolute best you can get in the price range of sub-2000 Rs. The sensor is premium-grade and can react at 1000Mhz Polling Rate which is beyond decent.
- The **** has two fairly huge RGB illumination zones that make it the only Logitech Mouse under 2000 Rs with customisable RGB zones. The RGB illumination isn’t any addition to performance, but it sure does add a certain level of personalisation.
- The **** biggest pro lies in its price, for under 1500Rs, this mouse gives you the best sensor found on even higher end products, RGB customization and cutting edge responsiveness. The price to performance ratio for this particular product, is far beyond any option present on our list of top 5 best gaming mouse under 2000 Rs in India.
- The **** has an issue of double-clicking which does not manifest itself due to its 10 Million Clicks rating. So after 10M clicks it most certainly starts double-clicking, which is quite an annoying issue especially if you are a serious gamer.
- The **** does not have an ambidextrous design, so only right-handed people can manage to use this properly, making it a bit unfair for left-handed users, as they would have to miss out on either the thumb buttons or choose a different mouse.
The Corsair Harpoon is the lightest mouse available on the market for this price, making it a must buy for users who are just upgrading from a normal mouse and looking for best gaming mouse under 2000 Rs in India.
- The Corsair Harpoon offers iCue customizable RGB lighting at a very low price, making this one of the corsair products that can sync together through the iCue ecosystem. The Harpoon has a little less RGB than other options in our list of top 5 best gaming mouse under 2000 Rs in India, but it gives an added benefit of the iCue software compatibility.
- The Corsair Harpoon is extremely lightweight, making it perfect for even professional gaming, as it will glide super easily in your hands. The minimal amount of effort required to move the Harpoon is so less, you can hit quick shots and no one would see you move your hand.
- The Harpoon sports Omron switches, which much like its overall body control, are a breeze to use. The tactile feedback is not overly delivered, but it is enough and that’s all a gamer needs. The switches are super-responsive and would operate with the slightest pressure.
- The Corsair Harpoon trades a good sensor for lightweight operation, this trade would make sense for some users, but generally a more responsive sensor would have had the same effect, the Harpoon loses points in terms of sensor quality, but it gains those back in terms of operation, so it might be a fair trade.
- The scroll wheel on the Corsair Harpoon is a bit flimsy, which might be due to the design which does not fully enclose the scroll wheel and gives it a free space in front of it. This makes it a bit loose feeling, this can be rectified through a design refresh only.
So this was our list of Top 5 best Gaming Mouse under 2000 Rs in India.
Hope you liked our list as we have done great research to bring the best products on our list.
If you are having any doubt about any product please ask about it, be will be happy to answer it.
How much do you like the post “Best Gaming Mouse to buy below Rs 2000 2019”?
We hope You will find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thoughts in the comment box as we love your comment. Also, be in touch to firstly know about our next upcoming post-
Also, If we have missed a favorite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top 5 best gaming mouse under 2000′ on social networking site because this might be helpful to others.
Also, If you are looking for other high-quality Tech reviews or list of best gadgets then google it like “best phones under 10000 topbestof” or “best earphones under 1000 topbestof”, “OnePlus 7 topbestof” or in general “what you want + topbestof”.