Best Fitness Bands under 5000 for Men & Women
Fitness Tracking Bands are becoming very popular these days and you can easily find one on everyone’s wrist, running or jogging in a park. The fitness trackers offer great portability and ease of access to the user as they give you a whole lot of information about how many steps you have taken, calories burned, heart-rate which is very helpful in tracking your fitness journey and keeping records.
If you set out to buy a fitness band for yourself, then you are likely to commit a blunder as there are very misleading ads and descriptions that will definitely trick you into buying them. There are a lot of brands that sell fitness bands and not all of them are worth the money they charge. But don’t worry, you won’t have to waste your time going through all the options, just read this article till the end and you will have your answer as to which is the best fitness band under 5000 in India, 2020. If you are spending 5K then you are looking for best as this is a high rate for Fitness bands and at this rate, your expectations go a bit high. This is the rate where are going to have high end features auto activity record etc.
We will be ranking the Top Best Fitness Bands under 5000 available in the market right now so that your search list is narrowed down. Here we can assure you, our lists are accurate to the best of our knowledge and you will definitely find the perfect device from our lists that fit your budget and your requirements. We pride ourselves on our Best Pick lists because of the amazing response from our readers, as you can see from this comment left by one of our readers-
Low in Budget Check – Best Fitness Bands under 3000
6 Best Fitness Bands Under 5000 in India
- The sleek and lightweight fitness band from Fitbit offers an OLED display. It comes in the attractive Sangria pink colour and the minimalistic black colour. It is water-resistant up to 50m and you can buy a range of additional straps from the Fitbit website. All these features make Fitbit Inspire one of the best fitness bands under 5000.
- High-Resolution OLED Display
- Water-resistant up to 50m
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Sleep tracking
- Smartphone notifications
- 5 days of battery life
- Inspire has a lightweight body mainly due to the plastic build. While it doesn’t look the classiest, it’s easily among the most lightweight fitness bands in India under 5000. It is slim since it doesn’t come with a heart rate monitor and you can wear it comfortably throughout the day.
- Inspire has a curved OLED display that produces sharp texts and images. The display is backlit which helps you read clearly in dark indoor conditions at night. The Sangria colour model has a pinkish tinge over the display that provides a unique look. The touchscreen is quite responsive which makes for a smooth experience.
- Inspire has a sleep tracker, accurate step tracking as well as a female health tracker in fitness options. The all-day activity tracking automatically recognizes activities like running and cycling to help save time in setting up different activities.
- Step tracking is pretty accurate and in line with more expensive Fitbit smartwatches although sleep tracking is a bit of hit and a miss. Female health tracking is a useful option for women as it predicts the menstrual cycle and informs about the irregularities. This makes Fitbit Inspire one of the best health bands under 5000.
- Inspire is water-resistant up to 50m, so you can wear it while deep diving and swimming. The only drawback is that it doesn’t support swim tracking. But it is durable as it won’t damage during sudden rains and endure accidental splashes of water.
- Inspire has additional utility features like displaying smartphone notifications from social media and text messages, alarms, stopwatch and timers. You can set the alarm and stopwatch with a swipe on the home screen.
- Inspire has a user-friendly Interface with step tracking and daily goals displayed on the home screen. You can choose from a range of watch faces in the Fitbit app.
- Inspire has a pretty decent battery backup as it lasts for a complete 5 days on regular usage. It takes around 2 hours to completely charge the Fitbit Inspire.
- Inspire has a 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects.
- The lack of Heart Rate monitoring is a limitation as it can’t accurately measure the sleep cycle and the calories burnt. The Inspire HR is a little expensive but comes with all these options and more. Inspire is slim and lightweight. So if you need an activity tracker under 5000 for accurate step tracking, Inspire is a good option.
- The second edition of Amazfit Band, Band * is a major upgrade. It comes with a heart rate PPG sensor, NFC support and whopping 20-day standby time. A polycarbonate dial with a metal finish and lightweight body add to the charm of Band. With such best in class features, Band is one of the best smart bands under 5000.
- 1.23″ IPS LCD Display with 2.5D curved glass
- Bluetooth 4.2
- NFC support
- 160mAh battery with up to 20 days backup
- Heart Rate monitor
- Water-Resistant up to 50m
- Amazfit has a lightweight body weighing at just 32g. The polycarbonate dial has a metal finish that makes enhances the looks of the band. The detachable silicone strap has a comfortable fit and doesn’t make your wrists sweaty during workouts. Overall, Amazfit is one of the best looking fitness bands under 5000 in India.
- The large 1.23″ colour display is easily the widest among fitness bands in this range. It has curved edges around the dial giving it a classier look than its predecessor. The display produces excellent contrasts and the images are decently sharp. It has a 5 level brightness adjustment and you can read clearly under direct sunlight by increasing the brightness. Additionally, the display is scratch-resistant which makes it a durable fitness band under 5000.
- Band has a photoplethysmogram(PPG) Heart rate sensor that is included in more expensive Huami smartwatches. The PPG sensor measures heart rate accurately and consumes lesser battery as compared to regular heart rate monitors. You get a complete analysis of heart rate changes, heart rate while resting and during workouts.
- Band has two workout modes: Treadmill and Exercise. You can get the time duration, calories burnt and distance travelled during running. Step tracking is quite accurate on Band. The band also analyses your sleep cycle and suggests ways to improve sleep. Presence of such fitness features makes Band one of the best fitness bands in India under 5000.
- Band has many utility features like alarm, stopwatch, timer and weather forecast. You can also control your phone’s music directly from the band. This makes it easier for you to skip tracks and pause songs during workout sessions. You also read app notifications on the fitness band so you don’t have to take out your phone during running or workouts.
- Band has NFC support which helps you make online payments directly from the band. This is a great feature in a fitness band under 5000.
- Band is water-resistant up to 50m which helps you to jump in the pool while wearing the band. You don’t need to worry about damage due to sudden rain or while washing your hands.
- Band has a 160mAh battery that lasts up to 20 days during only step tracking. Huami has made the processor more efficient and it would last around 14 days on regular usage of heart rate monitor and other features.
- Amazfit Band has a 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects.
- Band doesn’t have in-built GPS or GPS support just like other fitness bands in this range. The build quality and fitness features are the standouts of this device.
- The GOQii *.* comes with the subscription to a doctor who checks the data and acts as a personal coach, which makes it the best fitness band under 5000 in our list.
- It is the only fitness band which comes with NFC.
- 24 gms Weight
- IP67 Waterproof Rating
- OLED Display
- 7 Day Battery life.
- The biggest positive point of this fitness band is that it comes with a 1-year subscription to doctor who analysis your data and make a report.
- One of the major advantages to the GOQii band 2 is that you can plug it in your mobile phone travel charger or a computer’s USB port to charge it up.
- The size of the watch is compact and fits on hand easily.
- GOQii is having the most advance Health Sense PD-102 sensors for accurate step measurement.
- This is only Fitness band under 5000 which is having NFC.
- It comes with an Integrated USB charger that allows you to connect the device with your computer or laptop without having to carry a separate charger.
- The GOQii is light weighted. Your wrist is not even going to realize the weight of the band.
- The band is resisting to dust and water.
- 7 Day battery life.
- The look of GOQii is simple and it looks just ok on hand.
- No Heart rate monitor.
- Small Display.
- The Garmin Vivofit * is the best fitness band in our list of 5K for battery lovers as it comes with 1 year plus battery life which means you don’t need to waste time while charging it.
- 25.5 gms Weight
- Water resistance
- LED Color Display
- One year battery life
- The biggest positive point of the Garmin Vivofit * is that it comes with a battery life of 1 whole year, so you didn’t need to waste time while charging it.
- Vivofit * is having a great colored LED display, which makes it special.
- 5 ATM waterproof which makes it perfect while running or at GYM or even while swimming.
- It can measure swim at 5 ATM also which make it a bit special in our list.
- You can keep a record of your activity up to a month.
- Garmin Vivofit * can be connected to a smartphone via Bluetooth and you can see your progress while using The Garmin App.
- The fitness band looks great on hand and is lightweight.
- Move IQ. That means you won’t need to manually start activity before your workout. It auto-detects activities like walking, running, biking etc.
- USB integrated charger present on a device.
- No Heart rate monitor.
- Small Display.
- Fitbit *** 2 is also an excellent fitness band to track your daily activities.
- It is thinnest fitness band in our list.
- It can also be used as a pendant, which makes it a stylish fitness band in our 5000 Rs Best fitness band.
- 10 gms Weight
- Water resistance
- LED Lights
- One year battery life
- Direct USB Charging
- The Fitbit 2 is very attractive and looks beautiful on the hand.
- Smart activity tracker which tracks activity without manually setting it. And this makes it best activity tracker under 5000.
- There are 5 LEDs to show the activity progress.
- The Fitbit is very light weighted and feels very comfortable while wearing it.
- There is Alarm Clock, Reminders and Social Integration reminder which will be shown if you are connected to the phone via Bluetooth.
- The Fitbit is having great built with a great criss-cross design.
- The Fitbit takes cares of fashion as it comes with Pendant case, this elegant pendant hangs gracefully while tracking your steps, distance and more.
- You have to install App to view the activity progress as there is no display to show these things.
- No Heart rate monitor and no GPS.
- No Display.
Honor Band 4
- Honor band is having the largest display with Brightness adjustment fitness band in our list of best fitness band under 5K.
- This is the only smart band which comes with Scientific Sleep Monitoring.
- 22.2gms Weight
- IP67 Waterproof Rating
- AMOLED Display
- Warranty: 1 year
- The Honor Band 4 comes with a 0.95-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 128 x 80 pixels. There is an embedded touch-sensitive under the display glass.
- The touch button allows users to ignore or decline calls when they are busy. It also lets users go back to the home screen.
- The Honor Band 4 lets users not just receive messages but also read them.
- The band alerts users about an incoming call or message.
- Belt clip design makes band firmly attached to your wrist.
- Honor says the Band 4 is water-resistant up to 50m up to 5ATM.
- The Band 4 Gives you Accurate record of Step walked and Slept time with the help of Scientific Sleep Monitoring.
- The Honor Band 4 offers you control over Music and camera Shutter.
- Honor Band 4 also offers features like stopwatch, find your phone, alarm, heart rate monitor, speed, and sleep tracking, among other things.
- The band 4 is having a good battery life of 17 days.
- Comes with a warranty of 1 year.
- The band is having a basic design.