Today we are going to discuss in detail, the best earphones under 2000 in India. We have previously covered best earphones under 1500 Rs, 1000 Rs and 500 Rs, so if your budget is less than 2000 Rs then you should check out these articles and find out the top earphone that fits your budget. If you are looking for the best earphone under 2000 Rs in India then this is the right article for you, as we will be doing just that.
We have chosen the price range of sub-2000 Rs so that we can assemble a list of in-ear headphones that deliver premium audio at a great price. The earphones that are offered for this price have a great balance of performance and value-for-money. The deliver great audio and justify every penny that they cost.
How did we prepare this list of top 5 Earphones under 2000 Rs?
The number of options different earphone vendors have pushed out in this price range of sub-2000 Rs is humongous. Though most of them are plausible options, some of these earphones aren’t as worthy as the others and we have made the task of choosing the best one easier. We have filtered out the best of the best earphones under 2000 in 2018, based on their sound output, durability and overall design.
You can be sure to find the earphone of your choice as this list has something for everyone. We have tried to cater to different types of requirements in a single list so that you don’t have to go through extensive research. We have tried and tested every single one of these earphones and you can trust our lists to guide you through your buying process. Our Best Pick lists are appreciated by our readers too, as you can see from this comment left by one of them,
Here are the top 5 Best Earphones under 2000 in India- July 2018
- The SoundMagic E10C features a twisted design wire that offers great durability and ease of usage & thus stands 1st in the list of best durable earphones under 2000. This is a great design choice that is not seen in many earphones.
- The SounMagic E10C has the most number of added accessories in our list of the best earphones under 2000 in 2018.
- 10 mm Neodymium Drivers
- 15 Hz-22 kHz Frequency Range
- Twisted Design cable
- 3 Button in-line Remote
The SoundMagic E10C is an upgrade over its predecessors. It offers great compatibility and the brand has gone overboard with its in-box supplies. Read further to find its pros and cons.
- The E10C earphones are very durable. The all-metal shell that houses the drivers is made from aluminium. The in-line remote is also aluminium. The wires are braided and come with a PVC covering. All these factors make the E10C a very durable earphone that can handle harsh usage.
- The E10C is compatible with all and any types of devices. The in-line remote can control music and volume and calls in any device out there, which is very neat given that some smartphones don’t allow for this modulation.
- The SoundMagic E10C come with a lot of accessories. 7 pairs of different sized ear tips, a dual audio splitter a different plated audio jack port and a carry case. This is the highest number of attachments we have seen bundles with an earphone under 2000.
- The E10C produces really good and balanced mids and trebles and vocals are also pretty clear. The instruments sounds are isolated and overall this is a great package.
- The sound output is good overall but the bass is too punchy. Though this is a problem for non-bass lovers.
These SoundMagic E10C earphones are a great option to consider if you are looking to buy the best earphones around Rs 2000.
Sony Premium MDR XB55AP
- The MDR XB55AP features a very minimalistic yet stylish design. The branding is bold and this makes the XB55AP the most stylish looking earphones in our list of the best earphones in India under 2000.
- 12 mm Neodymium Driver
- Single Button in-Line Remote
- Serrated Tangle-Free Cable
- 4 Hz-24 kHz Frequency Range
The Sony MDR XB55AP are very sleek and stylish looking earphones that will surely turn heads with their design. Read further for our opinion about its pros and cons.
- The MDR XB55AP have a great frequency range and can easily handle lows and mids and highs. The wide range of sounds it can output make all types of genres sound great.
- The enhanced bass is great for bass lovers as it is the strongest point of the MDR XB55AP. The bass-enhanced audio drivers are sure to satisfy the heavy bass music and deliver clear audio even at high volumes with no distortion. If you are searching for the best earphones under 2000 with good bass, then this is for you.
- The sporty design of the Sony MDR XB55AP offers very good noise cancellation. The ear tips fit inside the ear easily and cancel out the external noise considerably.
- The earpieces are made of plastic and are not very sturdy as compared to the rest of the earphone’s build quality. If these earphones featured a metallic casing it would have been great.
If you are looking for some trendy and stylish earphones around 2000 then these XB55AP will do you justice.
- The Skullcandy Method earphones are the only earphones in our list of best in-ear headphones under 2000 that feature a sweatproof coating.
- Single Button in-Line Remote
- Sweatproof Coating
- 9 mm Drivers
- Passive Noise Cancellation
The sweatproof coating gives the Method an edge in this race, read further for our list of its pros and cons.
- The Skullcandy Method offer great usability. They can be used for sports and exercise as they feature a StickyGel and Sweatproof design. This helps the Method earphones to stay snuggly fit in your ear and safe from sweat.
- The colour offerings of the Method earphones is very wide and there are a lot of eye candy colours available to suit your liking. This makes the Skullcandy an excellent choice for those who love funky colours.
- The bass on the Skullcandy Method sounds great and is at par with the Sony MDR XB55AP. The powerful bass delivery will be appreciated by heavy bass lovers.
- The Skullcandy Method earphones are so bass focussed that other sounds are not that great. Vocals and clarity take a big hit and some instruments are silenced. We hope that Skullcandy caters to the listeners needs next time.
If you want to workout and blast some motivational music and are looking for a pair of grippy and sweatproof earphones around 2000 with good bass then these are the ones you should go for.
Brainwavz Delta Earbuds
- The Brainwavz Delta is the most value-for-money performer in our list, that features the most popular earphones under 2000 rupees. They produce great audio for the price they cost and that’s why they are one of the best earphones under 2000 with mic in India.
- 8 mm Audio Driver
- 20 Hz-20 kHz Frequency Range
- Hardcase in the Box
- Wire Slider for anti tangling
The Brainwavz Delta give off a mixed bag vibe, they are good but not great. Read its pros and cons further.
- The Brainwavz Delta are a pair of budget-friendly earphones that offer balanced sound output and don’t cost a fortune. The price fluctuates a bit on the online market but it still sits comfortably in the sweet budget-friendly spot.
- The mids and highs are excellent on the Brainwavz Delta. The way it handles the transfer of audio is also exceptionally good. The Brainwavz Delta takes the cake here easily, with one of the best mids, highs and treble output in our list of best in-ear headphones under rs 2000.
- The sub-bass is also a strong point of the Delta earphones and it is clear in mild bass-centric tracks. Though the Delta sneaks in a little sub-bass in non-bass tracks, it is not that much of an issue given the price.
- The lows are poor on the Brainwavz Delta and sound quite muddy. This is very surprising given the rather outstanding performance in mids and highs.
If the bass isn’t your priority then you should definitely check out the Brainwavz Delta as they retail for around 2000 Rs on Amazon.
- Sennheiser CX275S is a very minimalistic looking earphone with a straightforward design. The audio performance earns it a place in our list of best earphones under 2000 with mic.
- 17 Hz- 23 kHz Frequency Range
- 15 gm Weight
- Metallic Earbud Casing
- Bass-Driven Output
The Sennheiser CX275s earphones are the bare minimum you need for a good listening experience. Check out our take on its pros and cons.
- The CX275S earphones offer great mid-bass performance. The bass-centric output is justified here but not to level that non-bass lovers are displeased. But still, you should go for these if you are a bass lover.
- The thin wires might not be very good and durable they still help in cutting down the weight of the earphones making them very light and almost carry no weight while we are wearing them.
- The metallic casing gives the CX275S some points in durability which it lost due to its thin wires. These are quite sturdy and you can expect them to withstand considerable amounts of pressure.
- The thin wires are not very durable and tend to get twisted and may break easily. This is a very surprising decision taken by Sennheiser and will not be appreciated by consumers.
If you prefer brand value then you can check out the CX275s on Amazon as they are available for around 2000 Rs right now.
So, this was the list of the best in-ear headphones below 2000 in India.
Check the Bass Performance of Your Earphones and Headphones
How much do you like the post “ Best in-ear headphones to buy under Rs 2000 in 2018”?
We hope You would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment. Also, be in touch to firstly know about our next upcoming post-
Also, If we have missed a favourite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top 5 high-quality budget earphones in India below 2000 for bass and amazing sound’ on social networking site because this might be helpful to other.