5 Latest Best Bluetooth Speakers under 2000 Rs in India
Bluetooth speakers are one of the most sought-after devices in the technology world and for good reason. We have already done a list of the best Bluetooth speakers that you can buy for less than 1000 Rs and here we are again because there are just too many options. But don’t worry you will leave this page with the answer to your question as to which Bluetooth speakers are the best under Rs 2000.
We have narrowed down the list of the best Bluetooth speakers under 2000 Rs so that you don’t have to go through all the speakers below 2000. There are many misleading agendas that are sure to put you off and make you buy an unworthy speaker that cannot satisfy your music needs. That is why we recommend you read this article till the end to have a better idea.
Our lists aren’t just thrown in randomly, we carefully asses each entry based on user-experience and how the device holds up under rigorous usage and exposure. Sound quality, battery life, and portability are also some key points that we consider in detail. We pride ourselves on our Best Pick lists because of the amazing response from our readers, as you can see from this comment left by one of our readers,
Here are the top 5 Best Bluetooth Speakers under 2000 Rs in India
Logitech X100 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- The speaker grille is of a mosaic pattern which is not a common design in speakers under 2000 Rs.
- 1.5″ Audio Driver
- 5 Hour Battery Life
- 30Ft Wireless Range
- in-Built Mic
The Logitech X100 claims to be a pocket-sized power driver. The X100 has a high audio output and fills an entire room with sound. But there are a few bits we did not like, read further for our list of pros and cons of the X100.
- The 1.5″ audio driver has a higher frequency range than its competition and delivers louder high-bass and mids. The X100 can handle pretty much any type of music and sounds, at higher volumes too with little distortion which is acceptable given its size.
- The Logitech X100 is a beautifully designed device that appeals to us with its small form factor yet tight and durable build quality.
- The 5 hours of battery life claimed by Logitech holds true and the device easily lasts for up to 5 hours. This is acceptable given the smaller form factor of the X100.
- The price-to-performance ratio of the X100 is excellent as it can be found priced near the JBL Go while offering better sound performance and smaller size.
- There is a little bit distortion at higher volumes in the X100 which can affect the overall experience.
- The lower bass or sub-bass doesn’t sound up to the mark due to the limited lower operating frequency.
We paired the Logitech X100 with the Moto G6 and there was no hassle in the process. The speakers connected instantly and there is no compatibility problem.
JBL Go Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Most affordable speaker with high-end drivers in our list of Top 5 best Bluetooth speakers under 2000 Rs in India.
- 40 mm Audio Driver
- 150 Hz to 20 KHz operating frequency
- 5 Hour battery life
- 10 Ft Wireless Range
The JBL Go is a packed Bluetooth speaker with great sounding trebles and mids, the 40 mm driver will do justice to your ears. But it isn’t free from cons, read our list of pros and cons of the JBL Go to know more.
- The JBL Go is a tightly built device with a matte-rubber finish. The buttons are raised above the surface and are acceptably tactile. The JBL Go has a minimalistic design and is a very decent looking device.
- The 40 mm audio driver gets very loud and the sound output will surprise you as the size is very small. The mids and trebles are exceptionally good and probably the best sounding ones in the JBL Go.
- The 5 Hour Battery life is acceptable in this form factor as the size compromises internal space for a larger battery.
- The JBL Go does a great job in differentiating sounds of different types and blasts them with individual clarity, this prevents a mingled sound output.
- The JBL Go is heavier than the competition even though it is small. Weighing in at 222 gms the JBL Go runs a bit hefty.
- The sub-bass is virtually absent due to the operating frequency not being optimal for sub-bass reproduction.
The JBL Go has a very simpleton pairing process with no tweaks or fancy animations. We paired it with our G6 Play and the connection was seamless.
Boat Stone 600 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- IPX6 Waterproof Rating and Shockproof design in the Stone 600 is an uncommon addition in portable Bluetooth speakers below Rs 2000.
- Dual 40 mm Drivers with 2, 5W output speakers
- 1500 mAh battery
- IPX6 Waterproof Rating
- 40 Hz to 20 KHz operating frequency
The Boat Stone 600 is a sturdy and durable speaker with solid bass performance and great sound quality. But we are not all praises for it because it has few setbacks that we did not quite like. Read our list of pros and cons of the Boat Stone 600.
- The IPX6 rating makes the Boat Stone 600 the perfect choice for pool parties and outdoor music playback. The shockproof design makes it a very sturdy option in this price range of sub-2000.
- The dual 40 mm 5 W output speakers deliver thumping bass and this is one of the strong points of the Stone 600. The dual speakers allow for a better sound dissipation and it can easily fill a big room.
- The sub-bass sounds are decently clear thanks to the lower frequency range of 40 KHz, for the price tag of 2000 Rs it is quite impressive.
- The 1500 mAh battery has to drive two speakers but it still manages to last over 7 Hours on continuous music playback at high volumes.
- The boat Stone 600 is by far the heaviest addition to our list, at 662 gms it does tend to add weight to the luggage and if you are a light traveler this will cause problems for you.
- The bass and sub-bass maybe strong and clear in the Stone 600 but that cannot be said for mids and trebles as they take a hit and do not sound as crisp as we expected.
The Boat Stone 600s are very powerful and simplistic at the same time. We had no issues in pairing these beasts to our Vivo X21 and in no time we were blasting out heavy bass music.
Philips BT50B Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- The Anti-Clipping Function in the BT50 is a rare offering in Bluetooth speakers under 2000 rupees in India.
- 2 W Output Mono Speakers
- 8 Hours Battery Life
- One-Button Bass Control
- 90 gms in weight
The Philips BT50B is a tiny wonder and delivers astounding performance compared to its size. But its small size brings forth some performance compromises, read further for the list pros and cons of the BT50B.
- The rubber body is very ergonomic and grippy and feels premium in hand. Philips did a good job on the design front and the end product, the BT50B, is a neat looking device with a premium feel.
- The Anti-Clipping function allows for a distortion-free hearing experience even when the speakers are running low on battery. This is a very nice trick that the BT50B has up its sleeves.
- These tiny speakers last for almost 8 Hours on a single charge which is very impressive. The small size does not compromise its battery life and it outperforms some better brands in this area.
- The BT50B weighs in at about 90 gms and is extremely lightweight. You won’t even notice their heft if kept in a bag. This adds plus points to portability and makes it easy to carry around.
- The bass is not that great sounding with physical vibrations making their way into the tune. This makes the BT50B a not so ideal choice for bass output.
- Only one device can connect through Bluetooth to the BT50B which is a bummer as most speakers have the option for simultaneous connections to two devices.
The Philips BT50B is a great entry-level performer and packs a punch if you consider its size. We found that the BT50B connects easily to any smartphone as we had no problem pairing it up with our OnePlus 6.
Mi Basic 2 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- The Mi Basic 2 is the only speaker in our list with an Aluminum frame.
- 2.5 W Dual Speakers
- 100 Hz to 18 KHz operating frequency
- 5 Hour battery life
- Bluetooth v4.2
The Mi Basic 2 has powerful audio drivers and a glossy design but it lacks a few things that we found notable and have mentioned in our list of pros and cons of the Mi Basic 2.
- The Aluminum frame is very tightly packed and Mi claims that no space is wasted inside. There are no shaking parts and the build quality is sturdy. The design is also very appealing as it has a glossy finish which looks great.
- Mi has managed to minimize distortion at high levels and you will not notice any cracking, even at full volume. This allows for longer durations on high volume and a consistent hearing experience.
- The battery life is also acceptably good as it can last for over 5 hours at continuous high volumes. Decreasing the volume will make it last even longer and stretch up to 10 Hours.
- The mids and trebles sound great on Basic 2 and every beat is discrete. Discrete sounds add to the clarity of the tune and provide an overall immersive hearing experience.
- The sub-bass performance is very poor and bass also doesn’t sound as thumpy as you would expect a dual speaker to be.
- The weight is a bit hefty compared to other entries in our list, at 237 gms it is the second heaviest option and we hope Mi would have cut down on it.
The Mi Basic 2 offer a good sound output and hearing experience as well as effortless pairing with Bluetooth v4.2. We paired it with our Redmi Note 5 Pro and had no problems at all.
Here is Top Tips for Setting Up Your Home For Sound
How much do you like the post “ Best Bluetooth Speaker to buy below Rs 2000 2018”?
We hope You would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment. Also, be in touch to firstly know about our next upcoming post-
Also, If we have missed a favorite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top 5 best Bluetooth speakers under 2000 in India” on social networking site because this might be helpful to other.
Other Handpicked Articles
- OnePlus 6 Pros and Cons- Top 15 Reasons to buy and Top 6 Reasons to not buy
- Honor 10 Pros and Cons- Top 17 Reasons to buy and Top 9 Reasons to not buy
- Oppo Realme 1 Pros and Cons- Top 16 Reasons to buy and Top 8 Reasons to not buy
- Top 5 Best VR Headsets under 1500 Rs in India- 2018 [Expert Pick]
- 5 Best Mobile phones under 25000 Rs in India- 2018 [Expert Pick]
- Top 5 Best Earphones under 1500 Rs in India- 2018 [Expert Pick]