Best Bluetooth Speakers under 1000 in India
Bluetooth Speakers became instantly popular due to their convenience factors. They eliminated the need to carry around heavy speakers and tangling wires making the life of travellers very easy. Now you can carry around these light portable speakers anywhere you go and blast off your favourite tracks whenever you want.
But with their popularity increasing so much, the market got flooded by options upon options, offering various features, competitive prices and much more. So if you are looking to buy a Bluetooth Speaker and the tons of options available right now have made your head spin in confusion, then sit down, relax and read this article, because we will be doing the hard work for you.
We will be listing the best Bluetooth Speakers in the market under 1000 Rs so that you don’t have to go through thousands of options yourself. We assure you, our lists are accurate to the best of our knowledge and you will definitely find the perfect device from our lists that fit your budget and your requirements. We pride ourselves on our Best Pick lists because of the amazing response from our readers, as you can see from this comment left by one of our readers-The Specifications mentioned in the paper/box tell only half the story but the next half is covered by us, that is, User Experience.
How did we prepare this list of Top 7 Best Speakers under 1000?
There are literally a thousand options in the price range of under 1000 Rs, and there are some pretty good ones that you can buy for this price. Though not all the Bluetooth Speakers available below Rs 1000 are worth the money they cost, but you don’t have to worry about buying the wrong device as we have filtered out only the best offering under 1000 Rs.
We have marked the Bluetooth Speakers on the basis of their sound reproduction, battery life, portability, sturdiness and overall design. Only the best audio drivers and control and connectivity offered in a speaker were considered, based on the average user experience. We wanted to make sure our entries in the list of Best Bluetooth speakers under 1000 Rs, appealed to the average users and performed in real-world situations and not just labs.Still confused or unable to decide? Leave a comment and will try to solve your problem.
Also take a look on – Best Bluetooth Speakers under 2000
7 Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 1000 in India
Infinity Fuze Dual EQ
- Infinity Fuze is one of the Best Bluetooth Speakers available under 1000 INR in India. The Fuze scores well when it comes to providing premium features in an attractive design. The audio performance is stellar owing to the tuning by JBL.
- 4.5W output.
- Up to 9hrs of battery backup.
- Bluetooth v5.0.
- IPX7 rated.
- Dual Equaliser.
- Infinity Fuze comes with a trendy and classy cylindrical design. The body of the speaker is covered in fabric mesh that makes it durable and makes it feel rugged in hands. The top and bottom of the speaker are covered in rubberised material. The speaker looks minimalistic but premium. Infinity also provides a lanyard in the box for easier carriage.
- Fuze is IPX7 rated. It is completely dust-proof, highly water-resistant and shock-proof. The speaker can survive splashes of water, rain and unintended drops or bumps with ease. The micro-USB port and the AUX port located near the bottom of the speaker are covered by a plastic flap to improve water-proofing.
- Infinity Fuze comes with a 750mAh battery that can power it up to 9hrs. The battery takes up to 3.5hrs to fully charge up and the speaker can be charged using the micro-USB port. Battery life is one of the major points of this speaker and is one of the best in this price segment.
- Infinity Fuze is rated at 4.5W. As the drivers of the speaker are tuned by JBL, the Fuze excels in the audio department. Bass is powerful and the mids/highs stay clear even at high volumes. There is no distortion and the speaker can get amply loud. The enhanced bass mode in the Dual Equaliser makes the bass more punchy and enjoyable.
- The Fuze comes with Bluetooth v5.0 and Infinity has provided a built-in microphone. These two features make connectivity and calling a breeze on this speaker. There is support for wired playback from your mobile or laptop using the AUX port. The Fuze also packs in support for voice assistants on both Android and iOS.
- The onboard controls of the Fuze are located at the top and can be used to change tracks/volume, power the speaker on or off and play/pause the music. The play/pause button also doubles up as the button to answer or reject calls and the power button when tapped twice invokes Siri or Google Assistant.
- Infinity Fuze comes with TWS for a 3D stereo effect. TWS or True Wireless Stereo technology enables you to connect two Fuze speakers for a stereo effect during playback.
- Infinity Fuze is one of the most well-rounded speakers and it comes with some features that are only seen in some premium-priced speakers. Whether it comes to waterproofing or support for voice assistants, the Fuze has got you covered and has no major drawbacks. It is one of the Best Bt Speakers under 5k in India.
Boat Stone 200
- Highest Battery Capacity in budget Bluetooth Speakers in India.
- It is the only speaker in our list that sports an IPX5 rating.
- 1500 mAh battery
- Waterproof IPX5 rated
- ShockProof Casing
- Bluetooth v4.1
Here is the Boat Stone 200’s Review
The Boat Stone 200 is a very sturdy Bluetooth speaker that has an IPX5 rating and a shockproof design, perfect for travellers and beach parties. The design is not very appealing but it covers that in the build quality segment. The IPS5 rating is also a unique offering in the price range of under 1000 rs. The boat Stone 200 speakers are built to last and are exceptionally sturdy. The body is tough plastic with the 50 mm driver secured in a screwed-in compartment.
The battery life is outstanding and will easily last over 8 hours on a full charge. The 1500 mAh battery takes 2-3 hours to charge fully and given the capacity of the battery it is acceptable. The boat Stone 200 sports 4 buttons on the top that control the music playback and answer/reject calls too. The buttons are indented in the body and will not wear out easily.
The sound performance is very good as the boat Stone 200 features a 50 mm audio driver. The bass is the strongest. The loudness is also apt for a large room and music sounds clear. There is a little bit of cracking and distortion at volumes above 90%. But overall all sound components are delivered with clarity and we did not find any problems in this area.
In our opinion, the boat Stone 200 may not be the best sounding speakers on our list but they definitely are the most sturdy and durable choice. The IPX5 rating is also a great feature and the solid rubber casing protects against drops and dust. The battery is also the best in this price range. So if you are looking for a durable and powerful Bluetooth speaker then the boat Stone 200 is the one.
Mi Compact Bluetooth Speaker
- The Mi Compact speaker is one of the most compact speakers available in the market right now. However, despite its small size it makes no compromise in audio and builds qualities. The design of the speaker also makes it stand out from the other speaker in this price segment.
- 2W output.
- Up to 6hrs of battery backup.
- Bluetooth v4.2
- The Mi Compact Bt speaker comes with a stunning design. The parametric mesh design on the top of the speaker makes it aesthetically appealing. The speaker is made out of plastic but feels rigid. Mi also provides a lanyard in the box for easier carriage.
- The speaker comes with a 480mAh battery that can power it for up to 6hrs. The Mi Compact Speaker can be charged using the micro-USB port provided at the side of the speaker.
- Mi Compact Speaker is rated at 2W. Even though it’s ultra-compact in size, the audio performance of this speaker is great. It can get really loud for the size and the audio doesn’t crack up even at high volumes. The vocals sound clear and the audio performance is crisp.
- The Mi Compact Speaker comes with Bluetooth v4.2. Mi has provided an in-built microphone to receive calls.
- Mi Compact Speaker has a single button at the bottom that can be used to turn the speaker on or off. The button can also be used to answer or reject calls.
- The design and audio qualities of the Mi Compact Speaker are impeccable for the price at which it comes and Mi has cut a few corners to keep the price low. The speaker lacks onboard controls to change volume and there is no support for wired playback using an AUX port. However, these are additional features that might not be important to many people. The Mi Compact Bluetooth Speaker is a compelling option for anyone looking for an affordable speaker that comes with superior audio and build qualities, at the cost of some compromises.
Portronics POR-280 SoundPot
- Audio Driver delivers best quality music that is on par with premium brands that is why it ranks first on our list.
- 95 mm in height and 54 mm in width
- 180 gms weight
- 4-ohm driver with 3 W output
- 5 Hour Battery Life
Here is the Portronics POR-280’s Review
The SoundPot POR-280 is an excellent performer and top choice on our list for its price to performance ratio. The POR-280 is a stylish looking all-black speaker with a tapered top for better sound dispersion. The body is all rubber with a rubber base for extra grip. The speaker grille is metallic and the body features a single control button. The speaker weighs in at 180gms and is shaped like a small flower pot. The body does not feel cheap at all and the rubber housing will not wear off easily.
The POR-280 lasts for about 4 hours under heavy usage and has decent battery life. The charging time is also less and it charges up quickly. Overall in the battery department, the POR-280 delivers what we expect a sub-1000 Rs speaker would. The single button is a drawback we found in these at it is not adequate for any kind of music control. The physical button is just to power on/off the speakers and all other controls are integrated into the smartphone. So you cannot change volume levels or skip songs from it. The addition of a mic is also a great feature so that you can take hands-free calls without having to disconnect the speakers.
The sound performance of the POR-280 is excellent and can easily compete with any of the premium brands. It has a loud and clear audio output, which might sound shrill but not unpleasant. There is no dispersion even at higher volume levels. The bass and treble vocals sound great and truly surprised us with how good the delivery is. These little beasts are very capable in a closed room party and will not disappoint at all. The Bluetooth v4.1 allows for 10 m connectivity and there is an AUX option too. The audio drivers allow for up to two device connections at the same time.
Lastly, we would say that the SoundPot POR-280 are the best portable Bluetooth Speakers under 1000 Rs that deliver sound that is on par with the premium brands. The battery life is decent and the design is stylish. The all-rubber body is very sturdy and long-lasting. The physical controls are not there which is the only drawback we found. But these speakers redeem themselves by including a mic. If you are looking for loud and clear music for parties and gatherings then the POR-280 is the best choice.
- 360 degrees Sound Field.
- Cavities on sides for bass distribution is a unique offering in wireless speakers. Hence, this is the best wireless speaker under 1000.
- SD-Card Slot
- 500 mAh Battery
- 3 W output with 360 degrees sound field
- 170 gms Weight
Here is the F&D W 4’s Review
The F&D W4 is a mini wonder. It is very compact and small in size, yet it does not feel cheap or hollow. It has a premium feel to it because of the rubber body and metallic grille for audio driver protection. There are additional holes on the body for a better bass distribution. The rubber body is polished and gives a soft texture but the base is grippy rubber so that it doesn’t slip off smooth surfaces. The F&D W4 has a power button and a LED indicator and a shroud that houses the USB port and SD-Card slot.
The battery is a 500 mAh lithium-ion one. We have to say the battery life isn’t that good and it lasts only about 3-4 hours before it runs out of charge. The charging times are also longer than we expected and wished they were optimized better and had a higher rated charger. There are 3 buttons on the F&D to play/pause or skip music. The skip button is also used for increasing or decreasing the volumes. The control options provided are great and much appreciated in this price range of under Rs 1000.
The F&D W4 performs very well in the sound department, given its focus on bass delivery, the bass output is very crisp and can be felt from the added holes on the sides. Other kinds of audio sound good too, with little dispersion at high volumes which is acceptable given the then small size of these speakers. The Bluetooth v4.0 is a little old but still gets the job done and offers great compatibility.
Overall, we were very impressed by the performance the little W4 delivered, given its considerably small driver. The W4 delivers great audio for a single room gathering and offers more control options for music playback. The battery isn’t that great and wouldn’t last too long without charge. But if you are looking for a compact powerful speaker then this is a great choice.
- Largest 50 mm audio driver in circular speakers on our list.
- Bluetooth v 4.2 is native to this speaker only on our list.
- 1200 mAh battery
- 50 mm 5 W output driver
- Bluetooth v4.2
- 185 gms Weight
Here is the Juarez JAB700’s Review
The Juarez JAB700 is an all-rubber body speaker with a metallic ring at the top and metallic grille for the audio drivers. The completely circular JAB700 looks very beautiful and is very compact in size. The rubber body has a smooth matte feel but does not feel very durable and may wear off with extensive usage. The control buttons are engraved in the base of the speakers. The design is beautiful but the build quality does not seem very durable.
The battery life is great with over 8 hours of music playback on a single charge. The 1200 mAh battery charges fast too, it can charge from 0-100% in about 2 hours. The battery life is very suitable for travellers who don’t want to carry extra power banks just for their speakers. The buttons are a bit hard to press as they are engraved into the base of the speakers. There are 4 buttons in all that offer simplified control over calls and music playback.
The JAB700 has magnetic audio drivers that have enhanced bass capabilities. The bass no doubt sounds amazing on these speakers, but other sounds lag a little. There is noticeable distortion at high volumes and you will need to turn down the volume to experience clear audio. The JAB700 features Bluetooth v 4.2 that has great battery optimization features, it also sports an inbuilt mic and AUX input.
To wrap up the review, we would say that the Juarez JAB700 feature a great design though they do not feel very durable and fit for the long run. The battery life and charging times are amazing and will leave no one disappointed. The buttons are simple but not very tactile. The 50 mm driver delivers great bass but other audio components lag a little. If you are looking for powerful bass and long battery life then you should consider the Juarez JAB700.
Sound One ROCK
- All-metal body is unique to our list of Best Bluetooth Speakers under 1000 in India.
- 5 Hour Battery Life and 2 hours charge time
- Bluetooth 4.0
- TWS (stereo function)
- SD-Card Slot
Here is the Sound One ROCK’s Review
The Sound One ROCK is a tiny Bluetooth speaker with an all-metal design. It comes in two colours, Silver, and Black and has exceptionally good build quality. The all-metal body is very solid and feels premium. The metal body adds weight to the speakers and it weighs in at about 300 gms. The top houses the audio driver protected by a metallic grille and the bottom has a rubber finish and this where all the 4 control buttons are placed. The oval design of the Rock and the metal finish body give it a stylish look.
The battery life is claimed to be 5-6 hours of continuous music playback. Although we could only last about 3-4 hours on moderate usage. The battery life isn’t bad but it is not groundbreaking, but this is forgivable given its small form factor. There are 4 buttons present on the base of the Sound One Rock that offers control over music playback and incoming calls. The buttons are made of soft rubber and will wear out with extensive usage.
The Sound One Rock has a 3.2 W output audio driver that delivers great audio perfect for small gatherings. The small size of these speakers does not compromise the music at all apart from extremely heavy metal tracks. The Sound One Rock features an advanced chip that delivers good bass and louder sounding music. Overall these speakers deliver good audio with little dispersion at 80% or lesser volume levels whilst cracking music is noticeable at full volume.
To sum it up, we would say that the Sound One Rock is a very tiny but hefty speaker that will satisfy a room full of people. Though it does not have a great battery life, it does have an all-metal design and sturdy build quality. The Sound One Rock offers more music control than other entries in our list and also features an inbuilt mic. If you are looking for a small form-factor speaker that does not sound distorted then you should go with the Sound One Rock.
So this was our list of the top Best Wireless Bluetooth Speakers below 1000 in India.
Check the Bass performance of your Speaker-
How much do you like the post “ Best Bluetooth Speakers to buy under Rs 1000 2020”?
We hope You would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment. Also, be in touch to firstly know about our next upcoming post-
Also, If we have missed a favourite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top Best Bluetooth Speakers in India below 1000′ on social networking site because this might be helpful to others.
Also, If you are looking for other high-quality Tech reviews or list of best gadgets then google it like “best phones under 10000 topbestof” or “best earphones under 1000 topbestof”, “OnePlus 7 topbestof” or in general “what you want + topbestof”.