Top 5 Best Bluetooth Earphones under 2000 in India- July 2018 [Expert Pick]
Earphones are somethings that are owned by everyone. Even those who use feature phones use earphones. They are a travelers’ best friend and an absolute necessary luggage whenever we step out of our houses. The majority of people use the bundled earphones that their phone provided, but as times change people are opting for aftermarket earphones that have better bass output and sound quality. And to provide for this demand, the market is flooded with products, most of them are completely useless, but how are you to know? Well, don’t worry because we will be listing the top 5 best Bluetooth earphones under 2000 in India.
The budget we decide for each of our Best-Pick lists is according to the requirement of the masses. We don’t leave out any category and try to give choices that help most of our readers choose the perfect device for them. The category we have chosen this time is Bluetooth Earphones. Wires are a hassle, everyone will agree, that tangled earphone wires are absolutely a disaster. Bluetooth earphones rectify that wire trouble by establishing a Bluetooth connection. There are quite a few Bluetooth Earphones in the market that seem worthy of the money they cost, we have filtered out the 5 best Bluetooth earphones from those in this list and laid them down for you.
How did we prepare this list of Top 5 Best Bluetooth Earphones under 2000 Rs?
The Top 5 Best Wireless Bluetooth Earphones featured on our list were chosen after rigorous testing and analysis. We rate the Bluetooth earphones based on their build quality and materials, overall sound performance and connectivity. There are some great Bluetooth Earphones under 2000 and after you have finished reading this article you will know which ones are the best among those. We are sure you will find the device of your choice as we create our lists keeping in mind the average users and their day-to-day requirements. We tailor our lists based on that and that is why our readers love our lists and find them helpful, as you can see from this comment left by one of our readers,
Here are the top 5 Best Bluetooth Earphones under 2000 Rs in India- July 2018
- The E10BT features sound amp so that you can further increase the volumes, higher than your phones max volume.
- Ther E10BT features a larger battery pack than a normal one which gives it a better battery life.
- 13.5 mm Audio Driver
- 20 Hz-20 kHz Operating Frequency
- Bluetooth v4.2
- 10-12 Hours battery life
The SoundMagic is retailing at a lower price than it was launched for, which makes it a great option to consider if you want the best wireless Bluetooth earphone under 2000 in India. Read further for our take on its pros and cons.
- The battery and Bluetooth module are in-line with the cable so the E10BT are very light and compact.
- The in-line battery is a special addition to the E10BT which, allows for a larger capacity and this makes the battery performance very impressive. It will last for over 10 Hours of continuous usage.
- The in-line volume toggle amps up the phone volume over the max limit for a louder sound reproduction.
- The vocals on the E10BT are very clear. The sounds are rich and not over-warm, thanks to a wider mid-range.
- The bass sounds firm and decent, they are not overpowered but are thumpy enough. This makes for a pleasant hearing experience.
- The connecting wire between the two earbuds is a bit too long and sometimes causes inconvenience.
- The build quality isn’t the best in class and could have been better with a sturdier design option.
Pairing the SoundMagic E10BT is as easy as anything. We quickly paired our Moto G6 Play via Bluetooth with the E10BT with no trouble at all.
- The T110BT is JBL‘s most value for money device in its wireless lineup. For this small price, you get the superb sound quality of Harman Audio.
- 8.6 mm Audio Driver
- 20 Hz-20 kHz Operating Frequency
- 6 Hours Battery
- Bluetooth v4.0
The JBL T110BT gives you the premium Harman Audio bass enhanced performance in a budget, making it a must-have if you are in the market for best Bluetooth in-ear headphones in India. Read our opinions on its pros and cons.
- The Magnetic Earbuds provide great ease when the earphones are not in use and do not let them tangle into each other.
- The range is also impressive with about 30ft of lossless connectivity. There is little distortion but at longer distances from device and obstacles in the path.
- The battery charges up in less than 2 hours which is great for a quick trip.
- The bass is very enhanced on the JBL T110BT and EDMs and Pop songs are a treat to listen to on these.
- The mids are full and sound great too. This is noticeable when listening to Rock music.
- The battery life is only over 5 hours on a single charge which is ok but not good given the overall performance of the T110BT
- Classical music and instruments lack clarity and sound muddy on the T110BT.
The JBL T110BT are a great pair of earphones and they connected to our Moto G6 easily. We just turned on the Bluetooth and pressed pair and it was done.
Skullcandy JiB Wireless
- The Jib Wireless features a call button that can accept or reject calls, which is a great addition in Bluetooth earphones under 2000.
- Under 2000 Rs, the JiB is one of the best looking wireless earphones in the market.
- 9 mm Neodymium Drivers
- 6 Hours Battery Life
- in-Line Mic
- Separate Call and Track Control Buttons
The Skullcandy JiB wireless is a beautiful looking in-ear headphone. The aesthetic design gives it a sporty look, but don’t decide just yet, read our pros and cons of the JiB Wireless.
- The Skullcandy JiB Wireless is really beautifully designed. The aesthetic looking earbuds and branding give it a sporty look.
- The earphones weigh less than 9 gms and are really light. Almost feel like you are not wearing them at all.
- The call control button is a great convenience point as you won’t have to fish out your phone for taking calls.
- The Bass is very punchy and moves the EDM experience a notch further. We loved how great the bass sounded even though the Jib Wireless is smaller in size.
- The battery lasts longer than most in this range although it is not too good, considering the very small battery pack, it is decent.
- The build quality is not very sturdy and the JiB Wireless are prone to damage under rugged usage. We hope that Skullcandy improves upon their driver casing and material.
- The Bass may sound excellent, but the mids and trebles suffer a lot. The mids are mildly better than trebles but overall they are below average.
The Skullcandy JiB offer convenient pairing experience and we found no issues in connecting to our OnePlus 6.
- The BH10 features aptX technology from Qualcomm that enhances sound quality over wireless connections. This is a rarely seen feature in Bluetooth wireless earphones under 2000.
- Ceramic Antenna for better connectivity
- Qualcomm aptX
- 6 Hour battery life
- Sweatproof Coating
The TaoTronics BH10 are very sporty looking earphones with ear hooks that make it sit securely on our ears. Read our honest pros and cons of the BH10.
- The design is very sporty and aesthetic and gives an overall athletic feel. When looking at it you will surely find the design ideas very appealing.
- The sweatproof coating is great for workouts and exercise sessions. The ear hooks also provide great fit during intense movements and don’t fall off.
- The aptX technology helps provide distortion-free sound playback over wireless connections and we see a notable improvement over other Bluetooth earphones which lack the aptX.
- The sounds are very clear and detailed and you will easily be able to hear all instruments individually in songs with a lot of instrumental feedback.
- The battery lasts for over 7 hours which is decent given the price of the device. There are a lot of power drawing features too like the aptX etc, so these 7 hours of continuous usage are a great bargain.
- The bass performance is average as the drivers aren’t able to provide the bass-thump and deliver a rather dull sounding bass.
- The material used feels a bit cheap and TaoTronics could have gone for a better casing.
The TaoTronics have a very straightforward pairing process and we easily paired it with our Vivo V9 with no disconnections at odd intervals.
Boat Rockerz 210
- They sport a Qualcomm CSR8640 chip that harmonizes single and multiple notes which is a good feature rarely found in Bluetooth earphones under 2000.
- 10mm Dynamic Driver
- CSR8640 Sound Chip
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Over 8 Hours of Battery Life
The Boat Rockerz 210 are great fitting in-ear headphones that offer productivity during workouts and don’t come in the way. Read our pros and cons of these earphones further.
- The Boat Rockerz 210 are sweat, water, and dust proof. This makes them perfect for workouts and swimming.
- The battery lasts a full 8 hours and given the bass-driven audio output it is very impressive.
- The bass on the Rockerz 210 sounds great. The thump is perfect and you can expect it to pump you up with great sounding EDMs in the Gym.
- The Boat Rockerz 210 sport dual pairing so you can use two devices at the same time and attend calls with one and play music with the other with smart crossover.
- The Boat Rockerz 210 can also be set up for 3.5mm jack input which will help when you run out of battery.
- The Vocals don’t sound as clear as the EDMs and other instruments. So these are not fit for movies or video songs.
- The mids and trebles are also lacking luster and we wished they were better implemented.
The Boat Rockerz 210 offer great Bluetooth pairing ease to the users and also an option for 3.5mm input, both of these are easy to setup and we did it in no time on our Vivo X21.
Burn-in Your New Wireless Bluetooth Earphones by Playing this Track
How much do you like the post “Best Bluetooth earphones to buy under Rs 2000 2018”?
We hope You would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment. Also, be in touch to firstly know about our next upcoming post-
Also, If we have missed a favorite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top 5 high-grade budget Bluetooth earphones in India below 2000 for bass and amazing sound’ on social networking site because this might be helpful to other.