Looking for the best true wireless earbuds in under 10000?
Want to get rid of tangled wires and hassle of wires during workouts?
We have done extensive market research and analysed the earbuds in this range.
These earbuds will provide you with unmatched sound quality and unbeatable features in this range.
The truly wireless earbuds segment is on the rise since the entry of big names like Apple and Samsung. Other leading brands have followed suit with a range of exceptional features and commendable sound quality. People usually look for wireless earbuds to have a hassle-free running session. The wireless earbuds should be comfortable so that they don’t fall off while you’re running. While spending on earbuds in a range of 10000, you need them to be secure and last for a long time.
Connectivity also has traditionally been an issue for wireless earbuds. Wireless earbuds that came with Bluetooth 4.2 until last year had a significantly poor connection. But the entry of Bluetooth 5.0 in truly wireless earbuds solved the connectivity problem. For wireless earbuds to work well, your phone should also support Bluetooth 5.0. Many users also want to replace wired earphones to make calls throughout the day. You can’t wear wired earphones comfortably throughout the day but you can wear true wireless earbuds comfortably. The truly wireless earbuds should have a good mic that delivers good sound quality on calls. Our list of best true wireless earbuds under 10000 has addressed these problems and incorporates more useful features.
How did we prepare the list of Best True Wireless Earbuds under 10000?
Different users prioritise different features while choosing the best earbud. Bass lovers would want an earphone with powerful bass while the gamers would want their earphones to have low latency. Similarly, the runners would want their earbuds a comfortable and secure fit. While some earphones might address all these problems, most earbuds have some of these excellent features but not all. We have carefully researched the options available in the market and have kept these factors in mind before preparing the list. We have chosen the earphones with the best sound quality, a powerful battery backup, water-resistant ratings and good sound quality on calls. We have also tested the comfort factor of the earbuds and ensured these are good for runners. We have enlisted how these earbuds perform according to these factors so you can choose the perfect true wireless earbud for you.
4 Best True Wireless Earbuds Under 10000
- Jabra Elite is a premium true wireless earbud with an array of utility features. It has 4 microphones that provide brilliant noise cancellation. Jabra is IPX5 water-resistant and has a great 5-hour battery backup which makes it an irresistible option.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- IPX5 water-resistant
- 2 mics on each earbud for active noise cancellation
- 5-hour battery backup
- 2 years warranty
Jabra is a lightweight true wireless earbud built of plastic. It doesn’t have the classiest look but is lightweight and good for runners. The silicone earbuds are comfortable. Jabra has an ergonomic design that won’t fall off during workouts. It comes with an IPX5 rating which prevents it from damage due to sudden rains or sweat.
You get a multifunction button on each earbud which have a nice click. You can use these buttons to control volume, accept calls and activate the Voice Assistant. You can also download the Jabra App on your phone to customise these controls. Jabra is one of the best true wireless earbuds for making calls with its excellent noise cancellation. It has 2 stereo mics on each earbud. The sound clarity is also excellent on calls.
Coming with Bluetooth 5.0, Jabra connects quickly to the smartphone and music rarely stutters on these. The earbuds automatically connect to the saved device when you pluck them out of the charging case. Jabra’s 5-hour battery backup is best in class and you can additionally charge them twice with the charging case.
The sound quality is decent on Jabra. The bass isn’t the best in class but the vocals are clear at medium volume. Jabra App has an equaliser through which you can tune as per your liking. The overall sound quality is pretty decent as compared to other true wireless earbuds in this range.
- Jabra is a stylish earbud with a lightweight build. The silicone earbuds have an angled design that doesn’t fall off during workouts. This makes Jabra one of the best true wireless earbuds under 10000 in India.
- Jabra has an IPX5 rating that prevents it from corrosion due to sweat and accidental splashes of water.
- The voice clarity and noise cancellation are exceptional on Jabra. The voice doesn’t stutter and it brilliantly prevents ambient noise from seeping in during calls.
- Jabra app has an equaliser that helps tune the earbuds. They also have a multifunction button on each earbud to accept calls, skip tracks and control volume. You can customize the buttons using the Jabra app on your phone.
- Jabra quickly connects to your smartphone. It automatically connects to the paired device when you take them out of the charging case.
- The vocals are pleasant on Jabra and it has a decently loud volume output. Bass is not the best in class but the overall listening experience is on par with others in the price segment.
- Jabra has a 5-hour battery backup which is excellent in this range. The compact charging case quickly charges the earbuds in just under 2h. You get an additional 10h battery backup with the charging case.
- Jabra has the best in class 2 year warranty for manufacturing defects.
- Jabra has a lower latency and the sound goes a bit out of sync with the video, so they aren’t the best for gaming.
- Galaxy Buds is a lightweight earbud that has wingtips for a comfortable fit during workout sessions. It has touch-based controls over the earbud and comes with a very compact mini charging case. The punchy bass is the standout feature of the overall commendable sound quality.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Touch-based controls
- 6-hour battery backup
- Type-C charging case
Galaxy Buds has a commendable sound quality and an ergonomic design that makes it one of the best true wireless earbuds under 10000. They have a sleek design and wingtips for a snug fit. They don’t fall off easily even during hardcore running sessions. The pearlescent material over the earbuds makes for an attractive shiny look.
They have a touch-based control over each earbud which can be used to control volume, accept/reject calls and activate the Voice Assistant. You can customise the control using Galaxy Wearables app. The user-friendly app also has an equaliser to tune your earbuds for the best listening experience. The only downside is that the touch controls are quite sensitive and it takes a while to master them.
The battery backup of Galaxy Buds is exceptional delivering continuous music of up to 6 hours on a full charge. The charging case is lightweight and compact which easily fits into the pocket. You can also use the wireless charger to charge to the case. The sound performance of Galaxy Buds is best in class. The vocals are clear and pleasant. The bass is warm and has a certain thump in bass-heavy songs. These earbuds are the best true wireless earbuds for EDM lovers. The noise isolation is pretty decent and you get a fairly loud volume output on Samsung phones. Galaxy Buds have a unique ambient sound feature on the App that lets you decide if you want to listen to ambient sounds. This is a great feature while listening to songs on the road and keeps you aware of the surroundings.
- Galaxy Buds is a sleek and stylish earbud with a snug fit that ensures it doesn’t fall off during running. The ear tips and wingtips come in 3 sizes to choose from. The buds look quite attractive and lightweight.
- Galaxy Wearables App is user-friendly and lets you customise the touch controls as per convenience. You can also turn on ambient sounds to stay aware of the surrounding during traffic.
- Galaxy Buds has exceptional sound quality. The bass is powerful and punchy and bass lovers would love listening to songs on them. The vocals are clear and the volume output is decently loud. This makes Galaxy Buds one of the best true wireless earbuds under 10000.
- Galaxy Buds has an exceptional 6-hour battery backup. You get an additional 7-hour battery backup with the charging case. The case gets fully charged in under 2 hours with a USB-C type cable.
- Voice calls are clear on Galaxy Buds. It has an active noise cancellation which prevents ambient sounds from disturbing on calls.
- You can use one earbud at a time which comes useful for taking calls throughout the day. You can connect one of the earbuds while the other rests in the charging case.
- Galaxy Buds come with a 1-year warranty.
- There are no visible cons for this product.
- Zolo **** is a sturdy and comfortable pair of earbuds that delivers pleasant sounds and punchy bass. It has a brilliant 5-hour battery backup and comes with 18 months warranty. Overall Zolo is a great true wireless earbud in this range.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 5-hour battery backup with 24-hour playtime from charging case
- IPX5 Sweat-resistant and water-resistant
- 18 months warranty
Zolo has a stylish design and fits snugly. The plastic build is durable and the earbuds are lightweight overall. You get an LED over each earbud that indicates connection status. The silicone covering the earbuds is comfortable and doesn’t let it fall off your ears during workouts and running. The connectivity is average on Zolo and the sound stutters on the left earbud occasionally.
There’s a mic on just the right side of Zolo. The voice clarity is decent on indoor calls but you can feel disturbances outdoors. The multifunction button works pretty well and you can skip tracks, use the Voice Assistant and accept/reject calls with these earbuds. The battery backup is decent and lasts around 5 hours on a single charge. The charging case gives a brilliant 24 hours of additional battery backup. This makes Zolo one of the best true wireless earbuds under 10000.
Zolo produces deep bass with a significant thump on bass-heavy songs. The lows and mids aren’t separated properly but the highs are outstanding. The volume output is quite loud although the voice cracks at 100% volume. The deep bass and brilliant highs make Zolo a good option in this range.
- Zolo has a snug fit, comfortable design. You can use the earbuds for continuous listening throughout the day and during workout sessions. The wingtips don’t let them fall during running sessions making Zolo one of the best true wireless earbuds for running.
- Zolo connects automatically to the paired earbuds when you pull them out of the case. The charging case is tough and compact. It stores a big battery that gives an additional playtime of about 24 hours so you don’t have to charge it for at least a week.
- Zolo has a powerful and deep bass that complements bass-heavy EDM and trance songs. The highs are well-differentiated and the volume output is fairly loud.
- The battery backup of Zolo is about 5 hours on continuous usage. The charging case gives around 4 more charges to the earbuds which are best in class.
- Mic clarity of Zolo is pretty decent during indoor calling although the same can’t be said for outdoor calling.
- Zolo has an 18 months warranty for manufacturing defects.
- Zolo has a high latency which makes it an average option for gamers. The flip side is that it has a brilliant bass which suits EDM lovers.
1MORE Stylish Earbuds
- 1MORE stylish justifies its name with an attractive design. It is an affordable option in this list with a comfortable fit and solid battery backup. The sound quality is bass-heavy making it one of the best true wireless earbuds under 10000 with excellent bass.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Active noise cancellation with ENC
- 6-hour battery backup
- 10m Bluetooth range
- 7mm bass boost driver
1MORE is an affordable pair of earbuds that delivers a solid performance. The pebble-shaped earbuds have an additional O-shaped hook that prevents them from falling off during running. The angled silicone tips are comfortable and prevent sound leakage which makes it suitable for listening outdoors. 1MORE is sweat-resistant although it doesn’t come with an IP rating. It is still safe to use them during workouts.
The 7mm titanium bass drivers on 1MORE produce a powerful bass that is easily the best in this range. The vocals are clear but you could feel the bass overpowering them. You might want to use the 1MORE App to tune the earbuds using the equaliser. You can set the bass levels as per your liking. It is definitely a great option for EDM and hip hop lovers. The battery backup of 1MORE is around 6-hour on continuous usage. The large 410mAh charging case gives an additional 4 charges so you don’t need to worry much about falling short on battery during trips.
1MORE has Bluetooth 5.0 and supports both AC and aptX codecs. The earbuds connect quickly with the phone and the connection is pretty strong. You won’t feel any disturbance if you have Bluetooth 5.0 compatible device. You can also connect just one earbud to your smartphone. You can only connect the right earbud as the left earbud doesn’t support direct connection. The multifunction button over each allows you to skip tracks, accept calls and control volume. You can also activate the Voice Assistant and customise controls in the app.
Overall a commendable battery life, powerful bass and comfortable fit make 1MORE one of the best true wireless earbuds under 10000 in India. The affordable price also makes it an incredible option in this price range. You can check out our in-depth review of 1MORE Stylish True Wireless Earbuds.
- 1MORE has a sleek design that fits comfortably in the ears. The O-shaped hooks prevent them from falling during running sessions. The angled silicone tips fit perfectly and the noise isolation is on point.
- The multi-function button works great and you can customise its control using the 1MORE mobile app. The app also has an equaliser to tune the earbuds.
- 1MORE has a low latency that makes it a great product for gamers. The connection is quick and the earbuds pair automatically with the paired device. 1MORE supports AAC codecs which makes it a great earbud if you have an iPhone.
- 1MORE has a commendable 6-hour battery backup while the charging case gives an extra 24-hour battery backup on a full charge. It takes just 85 minutes to completely charge the earbuds.
- 1MORE produces powerful bass that is bound to please bass lovers. The vocals are clear although the bass overpowers them at times. You can tune the equaliser to suit your needs using the 1MORE app.
- ENC microphone technology helps 1MORE to make clear voice calls. The sound clarity is clear and it has an excellent noise cancellation that prevents ambient noise from disturbing on call.
- 1MORE comes with a 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects.
- 1MORE charging case has a micro USB port that charges it slower than those with type-C ports. This is done to cut the costs and 1MORE is a great option in budget-friendly true wireless earbuds.
So, this was the top Best Truly Wireless Earbuds under 10000 in India.
How much do you like the post “Best True Wireless Earbuds Under 10000 2020”?
We hope You would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment. Also, be in touch to firstly know about our next upcoming post-
Also, If we have missed a favorite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top Best True Wireless Earbuds Under 10000′ on social networking site because this might be helpful to others.
Also, If you are looking for other high-quality Tech reviews or list of best gadgets then google it like “best phones under 10000 topbestof” or “best earphones under 1000 topbestof”, “Samsung Galaxy M40 topbestof” or in general “what you want + topbestof”.