Are you looking for Best Smartphone under 20000 with Good Battery Backup available in India?
then this place is right for you because here we not only prepare the list of the excellent smartphone with good battery backup but our list like this is loved by people. Here is what one of reader thinks about us-
let’s come back to our topic “Top 5 Best Battery Backup Phones under 20000” that we made.The specifications of the phones only tell half of story but further half is covered by us & that is user experience.
5 Latest Smartphone with Excellent Battery Backup: How do we make this list?
We made the list of best battery mobile phone that comes in a range of 15000 to 20000 such that it consists of mobile phones having 4000 mah battery or 5000 mah battery or above it. The phone listed here last usually for 1.5 to 2 days on a single charge and today, this type of smartphone are considered as a phone with excellent battery backup. We make the list of latest mobile phone in such a way that some comes with huge/massive battery, some are best in camera or best in selfie or best in performance and this all in the budget below 20000. Also, we listed phones that comes with the dual camera, & bezel-less display without compromising in the field of battery backup.
So let’s go ahead to our list-If your in Confusion & not able to decide or have any query Ask us in Comment box
5 Best Smartphone under 20000 with good Battery Backup in India – 2018
Xiaomi Poco F1
- Poco F1 is having water cooling System which is the only phone in our list of best phones with good Battery Backup under Rs 20,000.
- ThePoco F1 runs on Snapdragon 845 which is the fastest Processor available in the market.
- Poco F1 is also having IR Face unlock which is best in our list.
- A budget flagship smartphone.
- Poco is a sub-brand launched by Xiaomi.
- 6.18 inch IPS LCD panel of FullHD + 18.7:9 aspect ratio, with Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Primary- 12+5MP and Front- 20MP
- Snapdragon 845 processor and multiple variants of RAM.
- 4000mAh along with a Quick Charge 3 charger.
- ‘Liquid Cool’ cooling system.
- IR Face Unlock.
- Poco F1 has a display of 6.18-inch panel with 18.7:9 aspect ratio, instead of 16:9 conventional aspect ratio. The panel is bright enough to get the job done when indoors and outside under direct sunlight and the pixel density is 403 ppi to be precise, which is good enough at this price.
- On top of it, to protect your phone’s screen form any damage, it comes with Gorilla Glass 3.
- A 12 MP IMX 363 sensor with a lens of f/1.8 aperture and a pixel pitch of 1.4um, which is accompanied with a 5MP camera that is only used to capture depth. In broad daylight and artificial lighting condition, the pictures come out to be rich, sharp and detailed. The color saturation is quite pleasing. Bokeh, portrait and AI mode both work perfectly well considering the price.
- At the front, there is a 20 MP camera with f/2.0 aperture that does well in daylight and artificial lighting condition. Also, it is surprisingly good in portrait mode, getting most of the edges right, and blurring out background beautifully.
- Poco F1 is great at video recording. As it’s capable of recording up to 4K resolution along with slow-mo or time-lapse videos. Also, for video stability, you get EIS support on front and rear.
- Liquid cooling is one of the unique features which enhance its performance even while vigorously gaming (games such as asphalt, PUBG, etc. for a couple of hours) in long run. There was no heating issue while doing these all.
- Its 4,000mAh battery is capable enough to last up to a day or two without much trouble for charging unless you are a rigorous gamer. It comes with a Quick Charge 3 charger.
- It has two grilles such that one of them is a speaker, whose sound output is loud enough to fill the room.
- The Poco F1 comes with a plastic body, which, even though Poco promises is durable, it does not have the cool premium look as the other phones possess.
- It has a hybrid SIM slot. Either dual SIM or a SIM + SD card.
- The camera performance at night or in low artificial lighting is average. The camera takes quite some time to focus and then shoots, even then there is a significant loss in detail as well as images tend to soften. When the AI mode is ON, the photo is brighter but there is a noticeable amount of noise visible.
- No waterproofing, but Poco has a water-resistant coating to reduce the risk.
- It has Thick Bezels and Chin when compared to other smartphones.
- NFC is absent.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Xiaomi Poco F1 Pros and Cons
- Rich, Vibrant Display
- Flagship-level performance
- Liquid cooling
- Camera- Best in Class
- IR face unlock
- Value for Money
- Older gen Gorilla Glass
- No dedicated gaming mode
- Hybrid SIM slot
- The Honor Play is having UFS 2.1 Storage which makes it stand different in this list.
- The Device is having GPU turbo technology which is great for Gamers. These features are different and help it to make a good choice for game lovers who are looking for a good gaming phone under 20K.
- HiSilicon Kirin 970 processor: the most-powerful chipset to date.
- Out-of-box GPU Turbo technology
- Latest EMUI 8.2 user-interface with Android 8.1 Oreo
- 6GB of RAM
- UFS 2.1 storage for super-performance
- 3750mAh battery with excellent battery life.
- 16 PM front and rear (dual) camera
- 4D gaming device.
- Honor play comes with a unibody solid look and easy to hold feel. The antenna at the curve is difficult to detect. Since the front screen is protected by a tough glass screen specially designed by Huawei that is why Gorilla Glass protection is not required.
- It has a 2340×1080 resolution with 409 PPI pixel density. The 6.3-inch screen and bezel-less sides powered with FHD+ display and in-plane switching (IPS) technology prove to be perfect for extreme gaming experience giving a hard time to its competitors.
- Rear has dual-camera of 16MP and 2MP with (f2.2) and (f2.4) aperture with an LED flash and AI feature. The pictures from the rear camera in the ample lighting condition are very good & even portrait mode is good as well.
- Video recording on this phone comes with support for 4K@30FPS and 1080p@60FPS videos. The Video comes out to be stable to some extent and thanks to its EIS.
- The front selfie-camera is 16MPwith (f2.0) aperture uses autofocus and pixel binning power. No shutter-time lags while taking pictures. For well lighting conditions, the selfie camera proves to be smart enough by detecting edges around the face with AI-based bokeh mode. The selfie-images are vibrant, dramatic and natural-looking. Though, it can capture videos at 30fpswith 4K resolution. On our experience with Honor play, camera feature will be discussed in later points with some elaborate real-time examples.
- This gaming device has an EMUI 8.2 user-interface on the top of Android 8.1 Oreo software along with its independent Neural-network Processing Unit (NPU). Although, few of the Google Play games are not supported by the GPU Turbo unit.
- The Super-powerful chipset Kirin 970 Chipset with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of UFS 2.1 storage maximize the speed of phone apps. It further increases gaming performance and battery life. You can play PUBG with fantastic graphics and have a 4D experience in gaming. During our test review, Honor Play proved to be a true gaming mobile phone to date. We have played Injustice 2, Modern Combat 5 games to which it gave us a quick launching and smooth multitasking experience.
- Phone’s 3750mAh battery does a fantastic. After charging the device once, lasted for more than a day with moderate to heavy handling on auto-brightness with a fast-charging feature. Another amazing feature is its USB Type-C port which quickly charges the phone battery from 0% to 100% in just 1.5 hours. Its battery life is optimized further by EMUI interface.
- Let’s start from where we have left, that is, Camera. The average performing camera of this phone struggles to give decent pictures. With portrait mode and sufficient light, the quality of the picture is very good. This is because it lacks sharpness. Generally, the AI feature proves to give mind-blowing picture quality. But this is not the case with Honor Play. When we clicked pictures with AI turned-On, it over-saturated and increased noise level to such an extent that ruined our picture taking experience. The HDR mode should have default instead we have to turn it manually.
- Talking about selfies, the front camera performs below average in optimum light. Well, when we turned On the AI mode, the pictured became artificial looking though it increased the sharpness. We would say, it is better not to click photos using AI mode. The f/2.2 sensor in the front, limits the light focused on the camera. Making it difficult for the camera to get a perfect picture on a cloudy day by reducing the shutter speed.
- When you watch videos in landscape mode you will get black bars on the sides, reverting your display back to a more traditional 16:9 aspect ratio. If you watch something on YouTube, you can expand the video to fit the whole screen, slightly crop the video
- Unfortunately, it has a hybrid-SIM card slot. Which could be a disadvantage when will want to extend storage. With a hybrid-SIM slot, you can have dual SIM or single SIM+ Micro SD card.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Honor Play Pros and Cons
- Very good battery life
- Well built, unibody metal design
- Good performance
- Hybrid-SIM slot
- Average camera performance
Realme 2 Pro 8GB RAM
- Oppo’s Realme 2 Pro is the only phone which comes with 8GB RAM in our list of Best phone under 20K.
- The Realme 2 Pro comes with Dew like notched display.
- 6.3” Dewdrop Notch IPS-LCD Display
- 16MP+2MP Primary Camera and 16MP Secondary Camera
- Snapdragon 660 (4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz) Kyro 260 Processor
- 8GB RAM with 128GB ROM
- Decent 3500mAH Li-Ion Battery
- Realme 2 Pro forges a 6.3-inches FHD+ IPS-LCD dewdrop notch display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and has round edges. It comes with 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution and at 409 PPI. The colors are very sharp and clear with wide viewing angle.
- The phone packs a 16MP (f/1.7) primary sensor +2MP (f/2.4) depth sensor rear camera setup with LED flash. Images clicked through the rear camera are smooth and clear both in daylight and lowlight. The contrast of the pictures is a bit high which gives pictures a high tone and unrealistic touch.
- The selfie shooter in Realme 2 Pro has a 16MP (f/2.0) setup with no LED flash but still, the low light pictures are impressive. The AI feature adds a gentle touch and there is a minimal noise which enhances the quality of images.
- The HDR mode clicks highly stable and clear pictures.
- 4K videos are recorded in Realm 2 Pro at 2160p@30fps and 1080p@30fps. The videos are highly stable and clear but a pinch of unrealistic which makes the quality shatter. There is no noise and shakiness while recording videos in sunlight or lowlight. The selfie camera records videos at 1080p@30fps.
- Realme 2 Pro is powered with Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 chipset and Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kyro 260 & 4×1.8GHz Kyro 260) CPU along with Adreno 512 GPU that gives a rigid backbone to the phone. The fast processor and ultimate GPU leads to high performance and great graphical interface. Games like PUBG and Modern Combat 5: Blackout without any heating issue or lag.
- The highlight feature of the phone is ample of storage it provides under the mid-budget. It comes with invariants 4GB/6GB RAM with 64GB ROM and 8GB RAM with 128GB ROM which will make the phone more fast and smooth for multitasking and hardcore gaming. Also, now you can carry the bulk of data with you in your pocket as the phone also has a dedicated microSD card slot.
- Realme 2 Pro is employed with a 3500mAH Li-Ion battery which is quite sufficient for optimum usage and can last up to a day.
- The phone is packed with a streak of sensors that include the fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro sensor, proximity sensor and a compass which work appropriately. They are fast and dedicated to functioning.
- Realme 2 Pro has a plastic framework which makes it delicate to handle and more open to damages.
- The battery could have been more powerful seeking the other features and phones under the same price category.
- There is no option for fast charging so you have to sacrifice a proportion of time in refuelling the battery.
- It comes with a custom UI skin, so it also has its own disadvantages.
- The cameras are equipped with an AI feature which makes the images and videos more customized and unrealistic.
- The built-in audio quality is not so loud and clear. So you cannot watch movies or videos without headphones or external speakers.
- The glass laminated back is grazed easily and is prone to slight damages.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Realme 2 Pro Pros and Cons
- An eye-catching design.
- Great display.
- Smooth performance.
- Decent battery performance.
- Decent cameras for the price.
- Laminated back scuffs easily
- Average low-light camera performance
- Unrefined OS
Xiaomi Mi A2
- Xiaomi Mi A2 is only Smartphone in our list of Best phone under 20K, which is running on Android One Program .
- First phone in India to ship with support for Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4.0
- 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS LCD visual display unit and aspect ratio of 18:9, rather than the conventional 16:9 and a full HD display screen.
- Octa-core Snapdragon 660
- Under Android One Program, Android Oreo
- 12MP +20MP dual camera with Large ƒ/1.75 aperture
- 20MP front Camera
- Quick Charge 4.0
- Rear Camera comes with the 12MP +20MP dual camera, removing the telephoto lens with the new 20MP secondary rear camera for the better low light photography. In good lighting condition, pictures come out to be detailed and rich in color. Even, in the low lighting condition, the captured pictures are good enough to bring simile on your face. Portrait Mode, comes out to be special here. The Subject separation and background blur are very good.
- Front Camera packed with 20 MP with f/2.2 aperture capture great selfies with a decent amount of details. If you are crazy for selfies then you must buy this phone as its Auto HDR automatically beautifies the picture and blur the back.
- Also, video recording on the Mi A2 supports EIS.
- Smartphone with a metal unibody style that provides it a premium look. The antenna of the phone is well placed to avoid it being detected in contrast to Redmi Note 5. The design of the phone is such that it feels high-priced though it’s not. With its trendy design and robust build quality, you can flaunt this phone in public.
- If you’re concern regarding the harm caused while shipping then is relaxed as Mi A2 is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 front. Even though it happens to drop with its face on the ground, it’s robust enough to fantastically survive the crash.
- Being a mid-range phone it is adorned with a 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS LCD visual screen plus a unique aspect ratio of 18:9, rather than the conventional 16:9. This makes a phone seem tall and slim with a respectable viewing angle.
- It is super-powered with Octa-core Snapdragon 660 chipset which helps it to achieve an unbeatable level of performance that you can imagine from a mid-range budget smartphone. Mi A2 uniquely supports Dual SIM Dual 4G LTE.
- Mi A2 is topped with IR blasters, the advanced version of USB 2.0(USB Type-C), Bluetooth 5.0, and mono speaker with bottom-firing which is loud enough so you don’t have to search for Bluetooth to listen to music.
- Its 3,000mAh battery is capable enough to last up to a day without much trouble for charging unless you are a rigorous gamer.
- As part of Google’s Android One program, it runs on stock Android One which is the pure and unadulterated version of the software.
- This phone supports Qualcomm quick charge 4.0 but still, the company ships the phone with normal charger.
- The auto brightness mode is quite flaky. It reduces the tone too far less than the permissible level which makes it difficult to see when outdoors. Even if it is set at maximum brightness for outdoor use, it will continue to be disappointing and somewhat illegible.
- There is no 3.5mm audio jack and no slot for micro SD cards on this model. This time Xiaomi wants us to go wireless which is quite weird for the Indian market to comply with. Well, it can be overcome by a wireless Bluetooth headset.
- Its smooth metal texture which makes it look trendy can be a drawback for someone who finds it little slippery to use. Well, there is a fine solution for that as Mi A2 is dispatched with a cool looking case for you.
- The proximity sensor is not working properly on Mi A2.
- As the phone is not having a 3.5mm headphone jack, so when we use Type C earphones there is an issue with Sound.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Xiaomi Mi A2 Pro Pros and Cons
- Good display
- Faster chipset
- Good cameras
- Value for money
- Quick Charge 4+ support
- No 3.5mm audio jack
- Lacks a microSD card slot
- Average battery life
- Missing Notch
Vivo V9 Pro 6GB RAM
Vivo V9 Pro is the best phone under 20K for selfie lover as camera performs best in all conditions.
- 6.3″ FHD+ IPS LCD Display
- 13 MP+2 MP Rear Camera and 16 MP Front Camera
- SnapDragon SD660 SoC Processor
- 6 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM
- 3260 mAh Battery
- The Vivo V9 Pro sports a 6.3″ FHD+IPS LCD Display which is very vibrant and sharp. Overall the display is very crisp and comes with Gorilla Glass 3 so you don’t have to worry about accidental scratches etc.
- The cameras on the V9 Pro are very impressive as this is what Vivo is famed for. The 13+2 MP Setup also has a Face Beauty mode for artificial face mods. The camera delivers decent results in artificial lighting and in natural lighting the images are nothing short of excellent.
- The camera records videos in 4K too which turn out very stable and detailed. This is a great addition as the Vivo V9 did not have any 4K Video Recording.
- The Front 16 MP Shooter also does a decent job. The portrait mode is very accurate and the edges are all correctly blurred. Overall we will say that the camera is vastly improved over the previous iterations.
- The Snapdragon 660 SoC is a great processor and that too being offered at such an aggressive price, it is bound to make brands like Oppo concerned as their RealMe 2 suffers from the underclocked performance. The Vivo V9 Pro, on the other hand, can easily tackle day-to-day tasks and even the infamous FunTouch OS.
- The fingerprint sensor and the Face Unlock feature are very fast and unlock the device in a split second. This is nice to see the improvements in Face Unlock in mid-tier devices.
- The Vivo V9 Pro sports a wide array of sensors like the gyro, proximity, compass etc. The fingerprint sensor is rear mounted and the sensors are very responsive and high-quality overall.
- Vivo V9 Pro sports a Dedicated SD-Card Slot and 64 GB of ROM which is more than enough for most users. This dedicated SD-Card slot opens up space for future expansion which is nice to have.
- The Vivo V9 Pro has a very stylish looking design and no doubt brings competition to Oppo RealMe 2, which currently holds the title. But it is mostly a matter of personal preference although the Vivo V9 Pro will definitely turn heads.
- The FunTouch OS has improved but still comes preloaded with a lot of bloatware, thankfully it is removable but still hampers the performance quite a bit. Vivo should work on their UI as lower-end phones in their lineup with weaker processors might not be able to handle it.
- The Low-Light performance of the Cameras has improved over the Vivo V9 but it still has a long way to go as there is quite a bit of noise in night-time clicks. We hope this gets fixed through updates as the sensors are very capable.
- There is no Image Stabilisation and this makes the motion videos a hassle to record with stability. Higher resolution videos are even more difficult and need quite a bit of tampering to get the right results.
- Read our full Pros & Cons of this phone here- Vivo V9 Pro Pros and Cons
- Impressive Cameras
- Snappy Processor
- Dedicated SD-Card Slot
- Vibrant Display
- No Image Stabilisation
- Average Low Light Camera Performance
- Bloatware in UI
So this was our list of the Top 5 Best Phones under 20000 in India.
How much do you like the post “ Best Phones to buy below Rs 20000 2018”?
We hope You would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment.
Also, If we have missed a favorite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top 5 best phones in India under 20000′ on social networking site because this might be helpful to other.
So, this was our list of Best Smartphone under 20000 with Good Battery Backup available in India.
Also, here is the Video of how you can increase the Battery life your smartphone-
Best Battery backup phones in India below 20000: Share your experience
We hope that our post on top 5 smartphones under 20k was helpful to you and you like it. We will be happy to see your experience via comment.
Thanks for Visiting and Reading. Happy to see you here