Best Pillow for Sleeping India
In a time when the days are so tiring, the workload in offices and institutions at an all-time high, the constant stress of traffic and toxicity in relationships, the last thing you want is your pillow to feel uncomfortable and disturb your sleep. With not more than 6 hours of sleep afforded by an average individual in India, people want their sleep to be deep and efficient. Your pillow plays an important role in ensuring this. If your neck, body and head are aligned properly in a balanced way and the texture of your pillow is soft enough, your sleep would only be disturbed by your alarm. The sleep would be deep and efficient helping you wake up fresh as ever in the morning and welcome the day with a positive attitude.
This is why we have created for you the list of the top best pillows for sleeping in India. These pillows have been selected by keeping in mind the durability, comfort as well as the size of your pillow. Selecting all these features surfing on the internet is a complex and confusing task, so topbestof.com brings you all the top options available from which you can select which one meets your requirements.
Selecting pillows based on your sleeping posture
To find the best pillow for yourself, it’s important to note which kind of pillow would suit your body posture, so read this article to find out what type of pillow suits you.
People who sleep on their back should opt for a thin pillow to prevent their head from bending forward and helps support the spine.
Side sleepers should buy pillows with a good height to keep their head and spine in balance.
A front sleeper should sleep on flat and thin pillows which prevent their neck from bending too much.
Keep in mind these things and read the following list carefully to buy the best pillow for sleeping.
Best Pillow for Sleeping India
Wakefit Sleeping Pillow
- Wakefit is a microfiber filled pillow that is best suited for side/back sleepers. The medium firm nature of the pillow prevents it from clumping too much as compared to other microfiber pillows and helps support your spine giving you a perfect night’s sleep.
- With a perfectly spaced microfiber fill, Wakefit pillow is neither too saggy nor too firm. The balanced nature helps retains its bounce and softness for a long duration of time. This makes Wakefit a durable option in the list of best sleeping pillows in India.
- Wakefit pillow has been crafted for almost everyone as it has a medium-firm fluffy nature which doesn’t clump too much. It helps the spine and neck retain their shape with able support and softness providing relaxing sleep.
- The dimensions of Wakefit pillow are 27″ x 16″ which is a large size. The big-sized pillow is adequate for big sized adults while people with smaller heads would also feel comfortable in this adequately sized pillow. 2 children can keep their heads on this pillow simultaneously which makes it an allrounder.
- The pillow is covered with 350GSM breathable polyester fabric which is soft and also lets air pass which prevents your neck from sweating giving a good night’s sleep. The multicoloured grey-white design looks beautiful and makes it a great option in best pillows for sleeping in India.
- Wakefit pillow has a 6-month warranty if it endures excessive sagginess or clumpiness over this time. Wakefit pillow is available in a pair of two at a discounted price so it’s recommended to buy it in a pair.
- Wakefit pillow is not an extra soft pillow which means it’s a bit firm and would keep your head at a slightly elevated angle, so it’s not recommended for people looking for an extra soft pillow.
Recron Bliss Fibre
- Recron is one of the leading brands in pillow for sleeping in India and can be trusted to sell high-quality products at affordable prices. Recron Bliss is one such product that is made up of hollow 3D conjugate filling that provides a great deal of comfort. With a square design and medium softness, this pillow is one of the best pillows for sleeping for side sleepers.
- The polyester 3D conjugate fibre filling has gaps in between which helps it retain its bounce and fluffiness over a period of time. Since pillows are bought once in years, they should be durable and Recron Bliss is certainly long-lasting.
- Recron Bliss is medium-soft in nature which helps it provide a good deal of support to your neck during sleep. It’s best for side sleepers who need a good deal of support to remain in balance and prevent the neck from bending.
- Recron Bliss has side piping which extends the durability of the product as it helps the pillow to retain its shape after a long time.
- The pillow is covered with 110GSM polycotton fabric which soft and smooth and can be used without an additional pillow cover. It would feel soft and tender on your skin giving you a smooth and relaxing experience after a tiring day.
- Recron Bliss is a large-sized pillow. Its dimensions are 27″ x 17″ and it is square-shaped which can easily fit people with even large-sized bodies easily.
- Recron Bliss is a non-allergenic pillow which prevents dust and mites from sticking into the pillow saving you and your children from unnecessary, irritating diseases.
- This is a medium soft pillow and isn’t ideal for people with cervical spondylitis. We have prepared a list of best cervical pillows which you can check out if you’re suffering from neck pain or cervical.
- Recron Dream is another cost-friendly and high-quality offering from the credible house of Recron, one of the leading pillow brands. Recron Dream is made up the hollow conjugate fibre and is dust and mite resistant which is a necessary feature in these times of high pollution.
- The 3D conjugate fibre filling is hollow in nature and helps the pillow retain its bounce and shape over time. The pillow is moderately soft and slightly firm for balanced support which provides a soothing sleeping experience.
- Recron Dream comes in a compact package and is compressed inside. This helps you to take the pillow with you while travelling if you have a habit of sleeping with a pillow.
- Recron Dream has a high-quality Swiss cotton fabric shell that feels smooth and soft. The shell looks elegant and increases the shine of the bedroom.
- Recron Dream is a great pillow for side and back sleepers. It provides adequate support for the natural bend from the spine and the neck and helps you to comfortable night’s sleep.
- Recron Dream is square-shaped and its dimensions are 24″ x 16″. This is a better size than full-sized pillows as it doesn’t feel too bulky and still is suitable for all head shapes and sizes.
- Recron Dream is washable and can be cleaned easily. This makes it a good option in Recron’s best pillows for sleeping in India.
- Recron Dream is not a very soft pillow. It is pretty average in terms of softness. Recron Bliss is softer than Recron Dream at a little higher price.
Qualimate Memory Foam Pillow
- Qualimate Contour Pillow is a best memory foam pillow made especially for Cervical patients, side/back sleepers and anyone with issues of neck or back pain. Qualimate is a supreme quality pillow which is extremely comfortable and adjusts to the shape of the body due to the memory foam. Qualitative pillow adjusts to the shape of your neck, shoulders and back and returns to its original shape after you wake up. For other great options of pillows for cervical patients or people with neck pain, check out our list of best cervical pillows in India.
- Qualimate pillow is moulded from open-cell memory foam which helps the foam to retain its original shape after you have woken up. This increases the durability of Qualimate pillow which makes it one of the best pillows for cervical spondylitis.
- The scientifically built low loft design of Qualimate pillow helps keep your neck and body in proper alignment which helps in having a good night’s sleep.
- Problems like neck aches, pinched are relieved as the memory foam pillow helps relax the body and gives it the proper time to heal. Hence it is one of the best pillows for cervical.
- Qualimate pillows do not sag or clump like cotton, microfiber or polyester pillows because of the memory foam used. This also increases the durability of the pillow.
- Qualimate pillows are woven with a good quality white inner covers. The fabric of the covers are particularly good and you can easily engulf them in your own cover or sleep on them directly.
- Qualimate pillows measure 19.5″ X 11.5″. The height of contours is 4 inches. Overall the pillows are big enough for sleepers who tend to get restless and move a lot around the bed giving them ample space.
- A little bit odour comes from the pillow after opening the packet. But it can be decreased to a great extent if you place it in an aerated atmosphere for a few hours.
- Zipper pillowcase is missing in Qualimate pillow. Only the base cover is available so you would have to get a separate cover for this one.
JDX Hollow Fibre
- JDX is an upcoming pillow brand that provides inexpensive and decent quality pillows. JDX hollow fibre is an offering with a soft, hollow microfiber filling that provides a relaxing sleeping experience.
- JDX hollow fibre is medium soft and less firm especially good for back sleepers who don’t require their pillow to be too firm. This is a good quality in a pillow for sleeping in India.
- Size of JDX hollow fibre is a relatively compact pillow with a size of 15″ x 13″. This pillow is ideal for children and medium-sized adults and females. People with broad and large-sized bodies might prefer a bigger pillow than this.
- There’s polyester cover material on top of JDX pillow which feels soft and looks decent. It is white in colour and may become dirty if you use it without an additional cover. The good thing is that JDX pillow is washable so it would look new over a long period of time.
- JDX pillow has a very inexpensive price for a set of 2 and still offers a good balance and support for sleeping. This makes it a great pillow to buy for sleeping in India.
- There are no particular cons in this product. It’s moderately soft and slightly firm and you can’t expect more at this price point.