7 Best Mattresses in India For Back Pain
Life is too busy to afford adequate sleep in this modern day. Being pretty strict in your time management, you might steal a good 8 hours sleep at night but what if instead of getting recharged, you wake with back pain.
The pain could be anywhere between the neck, spine and back. And many of us know it’s unbearable and frustrating. Moreover, the Orthopaedic back problems are increasing by the day in young people. According to research by QI Spine Clinic, around 20% of people in the age bracket of 16-34 are now suffering from back pain. Spine and neck problems have also become prominent in India.
Mattress plays a major role in these problems. But buying a mattress can be a tiring task. Questions like What kind of mattress suits your body shape, needs, Which is the best mattress in what price have to be answered.
But we’ve got you covered here with all the details of the best orthopaedic mattress in India, Best mattress for back or neck pain and what exactly suits your own requirements. Here is the ultimate guide to a refreshing sleep.
7 Best Mattresses in India For Back Pain
Wakefit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress
This mattress from Wakefit is designed superbly for a good night’s sleep. The mattress consists of 5 layers – Breathable fabric, Cool foam, next-gen memory foam, Transition layer and high resilience support foam. The Wakefit ortho mattress suits side sleepers because of its medium-firm nature. Couples would also love to cuddle on the Wakefit ortho as the memory foam helps dissipate movement helping counter motion transfer.
- Wakefit Ortho Memory Foam is one of the most comfortable and durable mattresses available in India. The Wakefit Ortho memory foam also provides a whopping 20 years of warranty testifying the brilliant quality of the product and can be touted as one of the best mattresses for back pain in India.
- The Wakefit mattress is probably the best mattress available in India for spine problems right now because it adapts to the sleepers body. It can get rid of spine problems by distributing body weight perfectly.
- The Wakefit mattress also helps counter poor sleeping positions by aligning neck, spine and hip. This can save the body from blood clots, restlessness, fatigue on waking up.
- The Wakefit Ortho mattress remains cool during summers due to the cool foam included in it. A big plus for living in hot or humid rooms.
- Removable zippered cover for easy washing. The cover also doesn’t stick dust easily because of spun polyester fabric used which is a plus for those lazy ones.
- The cover is made up of quality high GSM material which look sophisticated and long-lasting.
- The Wakefit mattress has a high foam density which helps in the endurance of the mattress.
- The 20 years warranty is a big plus for the wakefit mattress as the best mattress for sleeping in India.
- The Wakefit Ortho is bulky and cannot be moved so easily. But in the end, it’s a mattress which is not thrown around so not a big deal.
There are 40 sizes available for the Wakefit Orthopaedic Memory Foam mattress that caters to all kinds of rooms and bed sizes. Grab them before your size runs out of stock!
Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress
The Wake Fit Dual Comfort mattress offers the best of both worlds by offering both medium soft and medium firm experience on opposite sides. The dual comfort mattress is one of the best mattresses for back pain as it caters to side sleepers because of the medium-soft experience on one side, couples due to the memory foam base of the mattress which equally distributes the force and the heavy people who need a medium-firm mattress can switch to the opposite side. The only drawback perhaps is the low 3 years of warranty as compared to the other best mattresses for neck and back pain.
- The dual comfort mattress blossoms on its Unique Selling Point (USP) that it can be used as a medium-firm support on one side and a medium soft base on the other. So you can switch sides as per requirement in one single mattress. The company also provides 100 nights free trial and return policy so you don’t have to think twice before buying this one.
- The medium-firm side of the Wake fit dual comfort mattress is ideal for heavier users as well as winter months.
- The medium-soft side can be used by the side sleepers and couples for the summer months.
- Premium high-quality GSM spun polyester fabric of the cover attracts less dust and looks of the highest standard.
- The breathable fabric helps dissipate heat and the mattress remains cooler.
- 100 nights trial offer by Wakefit makes this one a must buy and you can return if you didn’t like the experience.
- 40 sizes are available for all kinds of bed and requirements. The company has already customised sizes for all kinds of rooms.
- The cover of the Wakefit Dual comfort mattress is non-removable so you can’t pull it off and wash it separately.
- The 3 years warranty looks thin against the 20 years provided by Wakefit orthopaedic memory mattress.
There are 40 sizes available for the Wakefit Dual Comfort Foam Mattress that caters to all kinds of rooms and bed sizes. Grab them before your size runs out of stock!
Sleepyhead Orthopaedic Memory Foam
The Sleepyhead orthopaedic memory foam is a medium-firm mattress best suited for the sleepers who are heavier in weight. The mattress is one of the best for back pain as it provides a three-layer technology making neither too firm nor too soft. The sleepyhead mattress has a firm base and breathable fabric sandwiching the memory foam. The memory foam mattress is also very useful for more than one person sleeping distributing the weight equally.
- The Sleepyhead mattress is very dynamic so even if the person on the right is moving a lot, it doesn’t affect the person on the left side. It has a good amount of bounce and sinkness giving you the perfect sleeping experience. It also boasts of a washable outer cover.
- The medium firm base is exclusively good for heavier people.
- The Sleepyhead mattress is ideal for more than one person because of the memory foam that doesn’t transfer vibrations if one person is moving on one side.
- The washable outer cover is removable so there’s no need to worry about how to make the mattress look new.
- The breathable fabric helps the sleepyhead mattress remain cool even in hot atmospheres.
- The Sleepyhead orthopaedic memory foam mattress comes in 4 different sizes and 4 different dimensions for each – King, queen, double and single.
- This is a high-density PU foam mattress also ideal for children who move a lot on the bed.
- The Sleepyhead mattress comes with a 10 years replacement warranty so it can definitely last long.
- Medium-firm base is not ideal for side sleepers who are best suited to the medium-soft base mattress.
- The Sleepyhead mattress weighs 26kg which might be a bit hard to handle.
There are 30 sizes available for the Sleepyhead Orthopaedic Memory foam mattress that caters to all kinds of rooms and bed sizes. Grab them before your size runs out of stock!
Sleep Spa Premium Ortho Memory Foam Mattress
The Sleep Spa premium mattress from the house of coirfit is the perfect blend of technology with design. The Mattress has a High resilience foam base coupled with the memory foam. The cover is finally incorporated with the 3D Ventilation technology that helps in air circulation keeping the experience cool. The Sleep Spa mattress spreads body weight evenly throughout helping relieve stress and pressure points. The mattress also helps in keeping the spine neutral helping relieve lower back problems and sore neck. The medium-soft Sleep Spa mattress is best suited for side sleepers and people who sleep on their stomach.
- The Sleep Spa premium mattress has a 7 point technology that helps alleviate stress and relieves from sore neck, lower back pain, spinal problems and pressure points. The mattress is also Dust and Mite free keeping diseases like sinus and asthma away helping a cleaner room.
- The 7 point technology in Sleep Spa mattress helps alleviate stress by eliminating pressure points. It relieves from spinal, lower back and sore neck problems.
- The Sleep Spa mattress is dust and mite free keeping the room hygienic and free of diseases.
- The memory foam provides a pain-free and restful sleep.
- The Border 3D Ventilation technology helps in keeping the fabric breathable and the experience cool. So you won’t feel the mattress heating up at any point.
- The Sleep Spa mattress comes with a 7-year replacement warranty.
- The Sleep Spa mattress has higher density foam which helps increase the durability by retaining the original shape of the mattress.
- A heavier person might sink into the mattress but it is ideal for those who like the sinking inexperience.
- The cover of Sleep Spa mattress is non-removable so it cannot be washed separately.
There are 20 sizes available for the Sleep Spa Orthopaedic Memory foam mattress that caters to all kinds of rooms and bed sizes. Grab them before your size runs out of stock!
Springtek Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress
The Orthopaedic memory foam mattress by Springtek provides a body adaptable memory foam which helps distribute weight evenly throughout the mattress giving a relaxing sleep. The Springtek mattress is the most breathable in the best mattresses for back pain as its memory foam is designed to eliminate any moisture. The Springtek mattress is suitable for any kind of base including keeping it one the floor or a single bed. The medium firm base is best suited for people who sleep directly on their back and the heavier people.
- The Springtek mattress comes with a 30 nights free offer during which you can get a 100% refund on return. Springtek uses plant-based technology and the process dissipates zero-emissions hence this is one of a kind eco-friendly mattress.
- The Springtek mattress removes all the moisture and makes the mattress the most breathable of the lot. 98% of customers have experienced it as the coolest mattress so far as per Springtek’s report.
- The memory foam here also provides great comfort for spine alignment giving a restful night’s sleep.
- The Springtek mattress is made up of plant-based material which releases no harmful emissions making it a one of a kind eco-friendly mattress.
- The Springtek mattress is compatible with all kinds of surfaces including a cot or the floor.
- The Springtek mattress comes with 11 years of replacement warranty for defects.
- A 30 nights free trial is available with the Springtek mattress so you can be satisfied beforehand.
- The memory foam also helps in alleviating pressure points and relieving any stress on the back.
- The Springtek mattress doesn’t come with a removable cover so washing it isn’t the easiest.
There are 140 sizes available for the Springtek Orthopaedic Memory foam mattress that caters to all kinds of rooms and bed sizes. Grab them before your size runs out of stock!
Wake Up Orthopaedic memory foam Mattress
- The Wake Up memory foam mattress is a medium soft mattress made of memory foam and High Resilience foam base. The Wake Up mattress is ideal for side sleepers and couples. The weight side sleepers is neutrally aligned by the Wake Up mattress giving a stress-free sleep. The mattress adapts into the shape of the sleeper quite easily. The outer cover of the Wake Up mattress is made up of premium polyester giving a rich feel.
- The Wake Up Mattress comes with a bumper 25 years warranty testifying the durability of the product as one of the best mattresses for back pain in India. The Anti-Skid fabric used in the base helps the mattress remain stable even on the floor.
- The memory foam in Wake Up mattress helps the natural ‘S’ shape of your body.
- The Wake Up Mattress helps eliminate pressure points and relieve stress in the back providing a peaceful night’s sleep.
- The Wake Up mattress has a removable cover for easy wash.
- The cover of Wake Up mattress is made up of high-quality polyester material which eliminates dust easily. So it doesn’t get dirty anyway.
- The Wake Up mattress also comes with a bumper 25 years of warranty which is easily the best in class for best mattress for spine in India.
- The Anti-Skid technology in Wake Up mattress helps the mattress remain stable even on slippery surfaces.
- There’s no particular con for the Wake Up Mattress. Although they don’t provide a free trial like many in the best mattresses for back pain.
There are 36 sizes available for the Wake Up Orthopaedic Memory foam mattress that caters to all kinds of rooms and bed sizes. Grab them before your size runs out of stock!
SleepX Orthopaedic Mattress by Sleepwell
The SleepX mattress comes from the house of Sleepwell which is a renowned entity in the mattress world. The SleepX mattress provides exemplary back support through its 4 layered technology. SleepX ortho is an extra soft mattress with a core of 25mm thick Visco rebonded foam for pressure point relief and 80mm Flexi rebonded foam for better back support and comfort. It also has a 15mm thick memory foam and also an 8mm PU foam for that extra bit of comfort. The mattress is best for side sleepers with its extra-soft nature. But the PU foam is not advisable for children as it is made up of chemicals which can break down and cause problems with time.
- The SleepX mattress is from the credible house of Sleepwell and has coupled the extra soft experience with the right amount of firmness through the Visco rebonded and Flexi rebonded core. This is one of a kind technology in the best mattresses for back pain.
- The memory foam of 15mm thickness in SleepX provides best comfort reducing stress and eliminating pressure points.
- The SleepX mattress is soft and firm in the right mix through the Visco rebonded 80mm foam which makes the experience just perfect by making the mattress adjust to the shape of the body but saves from sinking in.
- The cover is made up of soft knitted fabric which gives a comfy and plush feel to it.
- The SleepX has Air Mesh on the sides which help dissipate heat and makes the mattress cool and breathable.
- The Mattress comes in a pre-assembled state so you can start sleeping peacefully straightaway.
- The PU Foam provides extra softness for a comfortable sleeping experience.
- The PU foam is made up of chemicals so it isn’t ideal for children.
- The SleepX comes with a 3-year warranty which looks weaker a compared to other mattresses in best mattresses for back pain
There are 24 sizes available for the SleepX Orthopaedic memory foam mattress that caters to all kinds of rooms and bed sizes. Grab them before your size runs out of stock!
Types of Sleepers– Mattress for Every Kind of Sleepers [Get Guided before you Buy]
While buying a mattress, it’s important to note your own style of sleeping, body structure and needs. A child has different needs of a mattress than a pregnant woman and a side sleeper is different from the one who sleeps on their back. Here we discuss different requirements for the best mattresses in India for different kinds of sleepers.
For people who sleep on their sides, the mattress should properly align their spine, neck and back. They should have medium-soft to medium-firm mattresses that helps them for a relaxing sleep.
Side sleepers should also opt for foam mattresses only as their whole body weight is concentrated on one side. The foam mattress adjusts to their body shape and hence is the right choice.
The stomach section carries a lot of weight. So when you sleep on your stomach, the mattress should be firm to keep your body in alignment. So firm mattresses are better for stomach sleepers so their stomach doesn’t create a depression in the mattress.
Memory foam mattresses are the best choice for such sleepers as it adapts to the body shape and keeps the body parts aligned.
Mattresses for pregnant women
The pregnant women should avoid sleeping on firmer mattresses and too soft ones as they exert pressure on one side. The foam mattress or the memory foam mattresses are the right mattresses for the pregnant ladies.
Mattresses for couples
Couples move a lot in their bed. The mattress should have excellent motion transfer so the partner doesn’t get disturbed if one moves on his side. Mattress should also have a strong base as couples cuddle on one side of the mattress, so it should be able to withstand all that. Memory foam mattresses are the best for them too.
Mattress for children
Children move a lot while in bed. They are also lighter in weight, the mattress shouldn’t be too soft for them. It should be on the firmer side and should have memory foam for good motion transfer. Their neck and back should be free from strain as they are in their growing age and it could cause problems. Also, PU foam is harmful to them as it emits chemicals that can lead to asthma and sinus.back to menu ↑
Types of Mattress- Choose for Your Body Type [Get Guided before you Buy]
There are many different kinds of mattresses available in India :
The coir mattress is made exclusively in India using coconut coir. They are very eco-friendly kinds of mattresses and have excellent Ventilation and remain cooler.
They are inexpensive but very firm, so can cause problems in the back. The coir also gets displaced and their life is no more than 5-6 years.
The Spring mattress is an improvised version of coir. As it has springs inside, it’s bouncy and exhibits motion transfer. A mattress topper should be installed in it so the spring doesn’t break through the mattress. It lasts around 6 years.
They are the softer mattresses and feel very comfortable. They sag around the ends but are excellent for back pain. They eliminate motion transfer so it’s good for 2 or more people sleeping together. The foam mattress also has a longer life for around 8 years.
Memory Foam Mattress
The Memory Foam mattress is the improvised version of a foam mattress. It remembers the pressure points even after you wake up and adjusts to your own body shape perfectly. The best mattresses for side sleepers and stomach sleepers are the memory foam ones.
Air Bed Mattress
They are portable lightweight mattresses that act as instant beds. They can be folded after use as they are inflatable mainly used for guest accommodation. They can also be used as camping beds and are made up of either PVC or rubber.
As you can adjust the air inside the mattress to accommodate different body shapes and sizes, these mattresses have health benefits.
Also, If you are looking for other high-quality Tech reviews or list of best gadgets then google it like “best phones under 10000 topbestof” or “best earphones under 1000 topbestof”, “Realme 3i topbestof” or in general “what you want + topbestof”.