Best graphics cards under 10000
Gaming is something that has gained massive popularity over the years, and as of now, it has become a viral trend that everyone wants to follow. The only hurdle that limited its reach earlier was the accessibility to the consumers due to the prices of these components, but as we speak, new innovations, architectures, cooling designs are being developed, for a price much less than it used to be. This time around we will be discussing some of the top best graphics cards available in India under 10000 Rs. This price isn’t a premium, but it sure can be a ticket to your entry in the world of gaming.
The price range we have chosen this time around is of 10000 Rs, we know that this is not the price range suitable for Ultra setting gaming at 1080p resolutions, but it still boasts a range of graphics cards that can sustain medium to low settings and provide a decent gaming experience for your favourite games. So if you were in the market looking for the best graphics card in your budget under 10000 Rs for gaming, then read our list of the same till the end and you will definitely find something useful.
How did we prepare this list of Top 5 best Graphics Cards for gaming under 10000 Rs in India?
The selection procedure we went with for shortlisting the best graphics card under 10000 for gaming was of benchmarking, how each of the cards performs in new and old and even fan-favourite titles, how hot it runs, and how much power it draws under load. All these factors were considered thoroughly and then we were able to filter out the best graphics cards under 10000 Rs in India. This list is a result of thorough testing so you can be sure to find the best option for you if want to be able to start gaming with a GPU under 10000 Rs.
5 Best Graphics Cards Under 10000 in India
nVidia GTX 1050 2GB
The GTX 1050 2GB is a newer generation card and thus has a better architecture than all other cards on this list. It has better performance and better thermal design at a lower TDP making it the best nVidia graphics card under 10000.
- The GTX 1050 comes with a base clock of 1354 Mhz, making it an absolute powerhouse for budget gaming. The Clock speeds go up to 1455 Mhz and that’s when it is a reference Founder’s design, 3rd party vendors like Asus and MSI can factory overclock these and enhance their performance.
- The GTX 1050 has a Pascal-based architecture design with a 14nm die. This makes it a very power efficient graphic card under 10000 Rs. The smaller architecture has a better thermal design too so it generates minimal heat, and has better heat dissipation at lower power draw.
- The GTX 1050 supports DirectX 12.1, making it the most updated in terms of software utilization, even though DX12.1 is not a stable release, it still is a necessary upgrade for gamers, to better optimise new and upcoming games on their existing GPUs.
back to menu ↑
nVidia GT 1030 2GB
The GT1030 features the best power draw to performance ratio. With a max TDP of 30W and a whooping boost clock of 1468Mhz, even higher than the GTX 1050 2GB which ranks first in our list of top 5 best 2gb graphics card under 10000, the GT 1030 becomes the most power efficient GPU in our list.
- The GT 1030 has widespread Low Profile design, meaning that even 3rd party vendors stick the 60mm fan variants giving it a very universal acceptance feel. The 1030 will go in any motherboard and fit in any cabinet without the slightest hassle.
- The GT 1030 boasts of a boost clock of 1468Mhz that is on par with the 1050 2GB, so it delivers similar performance in terms of daily tasks and browsing. It might not be the best for gaming, but for media usage it is a perfect choice.
- The GT 1030 draws only 30W of power even under 100% loads, whilst maintaining the boost clock of 1468 MHz, this level of power efficiency can never be achieved by an AMD equivalent, on any level.
- The GT 1030 due to being a really small form factor, does tend to run a bit hot under loads, over a long usage period. This fault can be neglected given its compatibility with almost any hardware in this line, but still it is there and it can bother you.
- The GT 1030 lacks the memory bandwidth required for even the slightest of decent editing on NVENC, making it almost unusable for editing purposes on hardware encoding. This is a subjective con, as most people won’t use it for this, but if you are planning to, just don’t.
nVidia GT 730 4GB
Even though the GT730 is the oldest hardware in this list of top 5 best gaming graphic cards under 10000 Rs in India, it still boasts of 4GB of video memory, making it perfect for people on an extreme budget looking to play memory hungry games.
- The GT730 works with all PCIe 2.0 and 3.0 motherboard, making it a compatibility expert. The versatility of systems that the GT 730 can work with makes it an incredible option for uses that span farther than just gaming.
- The GT730 boasts of 4GB of video memory, which is to this date, enough for most games on the market. The GT730 can play all older games without a sweat, and even some newer titles at low settings. For the price, its performance is killer.
- The GT730 has a mix of old and new generation ports, that can be used all together for a multi-monitor configuration. It can support upto 3 Monitors connected via different ports, making it perfect for multitasking.
- The GT730 even though has 4GB of video memory, it does not show signs of longevity, as the memory is of GDDR3 type, which will soon be a thing of the past, as we are already up to GDDR6. A GDDR5 variant with the same memory would have worked better.
- The GT730 does not have enough CUDA Cores or Processing units to support GPU intensive games like the Witcher 3 and Crysis. These games show the real age of the GT730 and render it into a normal display-only GPU.
back to menu ↑
AMD RX550 4GB
The AMD RX550 utilises AMDs Vulcan to work seamlessly with DirectX 12, giving it and edge in performance and yields higher FPS, than most options on this list of top 5 best amd graphics card under 10000, in more recent games.
- The AMD RX550 has 4GB of GDDR5 video memory, which gives it ample amount of computing power for GPU intensive games like Witcher 3 and Crysis 3. This also means that you have a lot of spare memory for other browsing tasks if you play mostly eSports titles and not intensive games.
- The RX550 comes with DirectX 12 support which is the latest and greatest in terms of FPS, given that Vulcan utilises DX12 far better than nVidia’s options, at least at this price range. DirectX 12 and Vulcan support means that you will be constantly getting decent frames even in fairly new titles.
- The RX550 comes with a core clock of 1183Mhz, which is far better than most options on this list of top 5 best 4gb graphics card under 10000 in India. This makes it easier for multi-stream processors to output the best possible performance with whatever is available at hand.
- The RX550 might be brimming with value for money, but that does not make it perfect, it still has some of its drawbacks, one of which is its power draw. Rated at 75W of max consumption, this is the most power drawn from the supply by any of the GPUs on our list of best graphic cards under 10000 Rs for gaming.
- The RX550 has most of the modern ports required at this time, but at the price it retails at, most people won’t be using the HDMI or DisplayPort, rather they would prefer a VGA port for instant usability as many of the budget gamers still use 720p or 768p monitors.
nVidia GTX 750ti 2GB
The 750ti has the most number of CUDA Cores or processing units onboard, making it perfect for small scale NVENC video editing purposes. This makes it a multi tasker in our list of top 5 best graphic cards under 10000 Rs in India.
- The GTX750Ti has 640 CUDA Cores which are processing units on the GPU die. These Cores are not clocked at crazy high Mhz but still, the sheer amount of these helps in video editing on a lower level with NVENC encoding, or GPU encoding, making it a perfect choice for gamers and editors on a budget.
- The GTX750TI comes with a lot of ports for the ease of budget as well as mid-range users. It has a minimum connector allowance of 2 DVI ports, 1 HDMI port and 1 VGA port, these are the ports on the base design from nVidia, GPU vendors can change this according to their production and give users more ports for expandability.
- The 750TI has the most number of 3rd party vendor designs ever, and can be found in varying form factors, ranging from single fan to huge dual fans, and even Low Profile variants. This makes it the coolest running card under load, thanks to the after market vendors.
- The 750Ti does not come with PCIe 3.0 X16, it just retails with PCIe 3.0 X8 which means X8 less memory lanes access to the PCB of the board. This makes future compatibility an issue as most boards come with X16 PCIe ports only.
- The 750Ti fails to deliver a significant Memory Bandwidth, making it a bit slower in terms of gaming. With only 86.4 GB/s the 750Ti is quite a bit slower in terms of raw gaming power, and that is why placed below the RX550 and GTX 1050 in this list of top 5 best graphic cards under 10000 Rs in India.
So this was our list of Top 5 Best Graphic Cards under 10000 Rs in India.
Hope you liked our list as we have done great research to bring the best products on our list.
If you are having any doubt about any product please ask about it, be will be happy to answer it.
How much do you like the post “Best Graphics Cards to buy below Rs 10000 2020”?
We hope You would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment. Also, be in touch to firstly know about our next upcoming post-
Also, If we have missed a favorite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top 5 best graphic cards under 10000′ on social networking site because this might be helpful to others.
Also, If you are looking for other high-quality Tech reviews or list of best gadgets then google it like “best phones under 10000 topbestof” or “best earphones under 1000 topbestof”, “OnePlus 7 topbestof” or in general “what you want + topbestof”.
Other Handpicked Articles