Top 5 Best Fitness Bands under 2000 rupees in India
Fitness Tracking Bands are becoming very popular these days and you can easily find one on everyone’s wrist, running or jogging in a park. The fitness trackers offer great portability and ease of access to the user as they give you a whole lot of information about how many steps you have taken, calories burned, heart-rate which is very helpful in tracking your fitness journey and keeping records.
If you set out to buy a fitness band for yourself, then you are likely to commit a blunder as there are very misleading ads and descriptions that will definitely trick you into buying them. There are a lot of brands that sell fitness bands and not all of them are worth the money they charge. But don’t worry, you won’t have to waste your time going through all the options, just read this article till the end and you will have your answer as to which is the best fitness band under 2000 in India, 2018.
We will be ranking the Top 5 Best Fitness Bands under 2000 available in the market right now so that your search list is narrowed down to only 5 options. Here we can assure you, our lists are accurate to the best of our knowledge and you will definitely find the perfect device from our lists that fit your budget and your requirements. We pride ourselves on our Best Pick lists because of the amazing response from our readers, as you can see from this comment left by one of our readers-
Here are the top 5 Best Fitness Bands under 2000 Rs in India
Lenovo HX03F Spectra
- The Lenovo HX03F has a coloured display which is a very unique offering in top fitness bands below 2000 Rs.
- Active Heart Rate Monitor is a high-end feature.
- IP68 Waterproof Rating
- 0.96″ TFT Display
- Direct USB Charging
- Dynamic HR Sensor
In terms of features and additives, the Lenovo HX03F ranks first in our list of top 5 best fitness bands under 2000 with heart rate monitor, but it does have its shortcomings, we have listed all the pros and cons of this band.
- Active Heart Rate Sensor tracks pulse at 15 min intervals. This Dynamic Pulse Tracking helps to get a better idea of your heart health and resting heart rates. The accuracy is also great with hit-rate being about 90%.
- The HX03F Spectra is feature loaded but still feels lightweight and sits comfortably on your wrists. The material feels ok against the skin and can be worn 24*7 without skin irritations.
- There is IP68 Rated waterproofing, so you can easily take the HX03F for a swim or sweat on it while working out, it will work perfectly through all those conditions.
- Sleep Tracking is very accurate. The Lenovo HX03F tracks how deep you slept and the data is very accurate and spot-on.
- The TFT display is dim. The 0.96″ display on the HX03F is not bright enough to be seen easily under direct sunlight. An OLED panel would have been better in this area.
- The Pedometer(step tracking) is not accurate. The no. of steps count on the HX03F is of average accuracy and given the other sensors, we hoped this too would be fairly accurate.
These were the pros and cons of the Lenovo HX03F, we tested it with our Lenovo K8 Note and found it to pair without any delay or problems.
Xiaomi Mi Band 2
- The battery backup of the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 is 20 days which is the longest battery life in our list of best fitness bands under 2000.
- 7 gms Weight
- IP67 Waterproof Rating
- OLED Display
- 70 mAh battery
The Xiaomi Mi Band 2 is an affordable fitness tracker that offers acceptable performance, but still, we missed a few things, read further for all the pros and cons of this band.
- The Xiaomi Mi Band 2 has an excellent battery life. The 70 mAh battery lasts for up to 20 days on heavy usage and will last longer if you use the HR sensor for lesser durations.
- The distance and heart rate data is acceptably accurate will satisfy the average user. The sensor track steps and distances almost accurately and there is a little deviation.
- The sleep tracking on the Mi Band 2 is also very accurate with the data being trustworthy. It registers the sleeping and waking up times correctly and impressed us with its accuracy.
- The IP67 Rating makes sure that you can wear the Mi Band 2 while swimming, it protects it from water damage and is a must-have feature.
- The Heart Rate Sensor irritates the skin and causes rashes. The Mi Band 2 cannot be worn for long durations due to the fact that the HR sensor digs into the skin and leaves scratch marks.
- There is Calories Burned tracking option, which is available in most fitness wearables under Rs 2000.
These were the pros and cons of the Xiaomi Mi Band 2, we tested this with our Redmi Note 5 Pro and found the pairing process very smooth and swift.
Honor Band A2
- The Honor Band A2 has a multi-touch display which is a rare feature in fitness bands below Rs 2000.
- Bluetooth v4.2
- 0.9″ OLED Screen
- IP67 Waterproof Rating
- Continuous Heart Rate Sensor
The Honor Band A2 is a neat device with a lot to love, but it misses out on a few things, we have made a list of all its pros and cons for your convenience.
- The Honor Band A2 comes with continuous HR tracking and is accurate for the most part. It takes HR readings at regular intervals which will help people who need to keep their vitals in check.
- The Honor Band A2 has a great design and feels good on the skin. The HR sensor does not get in the way and is well integrated so that you can wear it all day.
- The OLED display supports multi-touch so that you can access multiple pages on the band. There are a lot of social integrations too that can be managed through the display itself.
- The battery lasts for about 8 Days with regular HR tracking and daily workouts. This is very impressive given the many sensors on the Honor Band A2.
- The Pedometer(step tracking) is 25% overboard. The steps tracked are 25% more than the actual steps taken, in the Honor Band A2 which is not a good thing given its price.
- You will have to use two apps with this band for more detailed tracking info, which is not very user-friendly. We would have liked to see a single app with all the tracking info integrated into it.
These were the pros and cons of the Honor Band A2, we paired this with the newly launched Honor 10 and the band paired instantly without any issues.
Ambrane Flexi Fit
- The Ambrane FlexiFit has a lift-to-wake gesture which is a great addition to the best fitness band under 2000 in India.
- Water and Dust Resistant Coating
- OLED Display
- Curved Display Shape
- 5 Day battery life that charges in 2 hours
The Ambrane Flexi Fit is a budget device and performs as you would expect it too, but there are a few bells and whistles missing here that we have mentioned in our list of its pros and cons.
- The Pedometer and Distance tracker is accurate and has very little difference to the actual measurements. It gives an accurate idea of your jogs or laps.
- The Ambrane Flexi Fit is priced very strategically so that it can overcome its shortcomings with its attractive cost.
- The direct USB plug-in charging feature is great. You can plug the module into any laptop, or wall adapter and it charges up. This is a very convenient trick but is still up to personal preference.
- The HR sensor is not ass accurate as the Mi Band 2 but given the price it retails at, it is very good and delivers the basic info correctly. So Passive HR monitoring is also good on the FlexiFit.
- There is an exercise mode that registers your heart rate continuously, this we found to be very inaccurate and can only give you a rough idea of the actual readings.
- The uniqueness of the FlexiFit, the lift-to-wake gesture, does not work at all times. It is a case of hit and miss and you will find yourself disabling this after a while.
These were the pros and cons of the Ambrane FlexiFit, we tested this with the OnePlus 6 and had no trouble pairing it with the band.
Goqii Fitness Tracker
- The Goqii Tracker comes with a Personal Coach Subscription which is very helpful and not included with many fitness bands under 2000 Rs.
- Most budget-oriented entry in our list of top fitness bands under Rs 2000.
- OLED Screen
- Activity Sensors
- NFC Support
- Personal Coach Subscription
The Goqii Band is a budget entry in our list which costs the least among all the other bands. But this reduced price comes with compromises. Read our Pros and Cons list to know more.
- The Personal Coach Subscription is a great addition and is not a gimmick. You get access to real coaches who will guide you on your fitness journey and monitor your results all the time.
- The Goqii App has a lot of integrations in it and is fun to play around with. There is an option to consult a doctor too, via the app itself, which is a very neat addition.
- The NFC support allows for NFC Pay and other NFC based functions, though it is in early stages in the watch.
- The Pedometer is very accurate given the price and registers steps with spot-on accuracy. The deviation also isn’t much and overall you get a nearly perfect idea of the distance you covered or steps you took.
- The HR sensor is not very accurate and misses quite some beats. The accuracy is about 6/10 and given the price it is acceptable.
- The Display is dim and not visible under direct sunlight. The OLED display is unnaturally dim and causes visibility problems under sunlight.
These were the pros and cons of the Goqii Fitness Tracker, we used it with our Vivo X21 and it paired easily with the smartphone without any need of tweaks or changes.
So this was our list of the Top 5 Best Fitness Bands below 2000 in India.
Top 5 Best Fitness Bands under 2000 Rs- How did we prepare this list?
There are many bands that come for that price and offer premium features at a budget price. The 2000 Rs mark is flooded with options that offer average to premium features and we went with only the most productive ones so that you don’t have to regret buying the wrong one.
We have placed the Fitness Bands on our list based on their features, accuracy in measurement, wearability, and durability. Only the best ones that would actually benefit the wearer have made it to the list. If you are paying 2000 Rs then you would expect your band to have decent battery life, social integrations and more. We tested out each of these bands and exposed them to the conditions they would normally undergo in average day-to-day life. You can expect these bands to perform the way they did in our tests as we don’t perform them in labs.
Following Video will help you to understand why Fitness band is more important than Smartphone in term of Fitnees
How much do you like the post “ Best Fitness Bands to buy below Rs 2000 2018”?
We hope You would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment. Also, be in touch to firstly know about our next upcoming post-
Also, If we have missed a favourite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top 5 best fitness bands under 2000 with heart rate monitor′ on social networking site because this might be helpful to other.
Other Handpicked Articles
- OnePlus 6 Pros and Cons- Top 15 Reasons to buy and Top 6 Reasons to not buy
- Honor 10 Pros and Cons- Top 17 Reasons to buy and Top 9 Reasons to not buy
- Oppo Realme 1 Pros and Cons- Top 16 Reasons to buy and Top 8 Reasons to not buy
- Top 5 Best VR Headsets under 1500 Rs in India- 2018 [Expert Pick]
- 5 Best Mobile phones under 25000 Rs in India- 2018 [Expert Pick]
- Top 5 Best Earphones under 1500 Rs in India- 2018 [Expert Pick]