Best Earphones under 1500 with mic
Today you’re going to see 8 Best Earphones under 1500 in one place
The best part?
all the earphones listed here are sturdy in build quality, produces amazing sound quality & gives deep bass experience.
We say so because here we not only prepare the list of best in-ear headphones but our list like this is loved by our readers. Here is what one of our readers thinks about us-
let’s come back to our topic “8 Best in-ear headphones under 1500 rupees” that we made.
Earphones are an absolute necessity in today’s world, we can’t think of travelling without our beloved earphones. Most companies don’t offer an earphone in the budget phones segment including popular brands like Xiaomi, Realme, Honor, Oppo and even OnePlus among a lot of others. Even if some companies bundle earphones with your mobile, those earphones are of very cheap and poor quality which renders them useless. So if you want to buy the best budget earphone for your money and are confused due to the huge amount of options available, we have sorted a complete list Best earphones under 1500 in India.The Specifications mentioned in the paper/box only tell half of the story but further half is covered by us and that is User Experience.
How did we prepare this list of Best Earphones under 1500 Rs?
We have made the list of the best headphones under 1500 rs such that it consists of earphones with best in class sound, pure bass performance, & build quality. Also, we include those headsets which come with the in-line mic, are water-resistant and are wireless. We have also kept in mind the battery backup and warranty of these earphones. Mostly, the below-mentioned headphones lie in the price range of 1000 to 1500 so that you can get the best within this price limit.
Now, 1500 Rs is a great price range as earphones offer great features in this segment like dual drivers and better noise cancellation, customized buttons and more. So we have placed headphones based on these added features in our list. Also, If your budget is less than this then check out our other articles for Best Earphones Under 500 and Latest Best Bass Earphones Under 1000.
So let’s go ahead to our list-Still confused or not able to decide. Leave a comment, we will be always here to solve your problem
8 Best Earphones under 1500 in India 2020
Realme Buds Wireless
- Realms Buds wireless are one of the best performing earphones in this range. With the help of popular DJ Alan Walker, Realme have optimised this earphone’s sound to best suit bass as well as vocal lovers.
- 11.2mm bass boost audio driver
- 9-hour battery life
- Bluetooth v5.0
- Built-in magnets
Realme Buds wireless is a light, stylish and well-built wireless earphone that offers decent sound quality in its range. With neckband design and good battery life, Realme Buds wireless is one of the best wireless earphones under 2000.
- The large 11.2mm bass boost driver in Realme Buds wireless gives a decent punchy bass. Wireless earphones under 2000 have performed quite average in terms of bass and Realme Buds wireless definitely punches above the average mark.
- Realme Buds wireless sports an ergonomic, lightweight and stylish neckband design that weighs just 30g and fits easily around the neck.
- You can easily wear them around all through the day without feeling the strain on your neck.
- Earbuds made up of plastic are soft and comfortable while the modules are made up of good quality titanium metal. This makes Realme Buds wireless one of the most durable and lightweight earphones under 2000.
- Magnetic Fast Pair technology keeps the buds attached to each other while not in use. Realme Buds wireless automatically turns on when you separate the earbuds which make it quick and easy to pair. Since earphones automatically pair when separated, it’s recommended to turn your phone’s Bluetooth off when not in use.
- Realms Buds wireless has an inline remote with 3 buttons for controlling volume, switching songs and voice assistant. It also has a mic which delivers clear and crisp audio for calls. So you can use this earphone for calling as well as listening to songs.
- Realme Buds wireless has a large 110mAh battery which gave a 9-hour battery backup upon testing. The earphone gets fully charged in under 3 hours, so charge this at night and use it all through the day. It features a micro-USB port on the neckband for charging.
- The vocal sound quality and mids are good on Realme Buds wireless while the highs are also decent enough. It’s not the best sound quality you can get but Realme Buds wireless performs well in its range.
- Realme Buds wireless comes with a 6-month warranty for any malfunction on regular usage.
- Realme Buds wireless doesn’t come with a carrying case. So either keep the neckband around your neck or in your pocket. The good thing is that the neckband is flexible so it fits in your pocket comfortably.
- Sony MDR **** earphones have a very sensitive 5Hz to 24kHz frequency range that lets you hear the minutest of the sounds clearly. The L-shaped gold plated plug prevents the earphones from damage and helps gamers in easy handling.
- 9mm neodymium drivers
- 5Hz-24kHz frequency range
- Lightweight at just 3g
- 1-year warranty
Sony MDR earphones are lightweight, stylish and easy to use. They have comfortable and soft fit earbuds and come in 4 vivid colours to choose from.
- Sony MDR earphones are lightweight weighing at just 3g. They have a minimalistic and stylish design with metallic earbuds with Sony logo imprinted on the back. You can wear them for long hours without stressing your ears. The slanted earbuds also don’t slip easily which is good for running and gym lovers.
- Sony MDR has a premium quality tangle-free wire which prevents it from damaging due to tangles. They also come with a wire manager for a better tangle-free carrying experience. Overall Sony MDR has a sturdy and durable wire and L-shaped connector that doesn’t tangle and is built to last long.
- The in-line mic and multifunction button help you pick up calls and delivers a good calling experience. You can download the Smartkey app from play store and choose the function of the button from track change or volume control. Noise cancellation is great in this earphone and outside disturbances are barely heard during calls. This makes it one of the best earphones with mic under 2000.
- The sound of Sony MDR is crisp and clear even at maximum volume. The Bass is average but doesn’t overlap with mids and lows which gives a great listening experience. It is a great deal for vocal, pop songs and classical song lovers.
- Sony MDR comes with a 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects.
- The volume output and bass is pretty average on this earphone. It isn’t recommended for hardcore bass lovers. But Bollywood and pop song lovers will have a delightful experience listening to these earphones.
JBL Endurance wired
- JBL Endurance **** is optimised with Harman Audio and delivers an immersive listening experience with well-distributed sounds at all frequencies. The flexible fliphook design gives you the option of wearing it in-ear or behind the ear. Wearing behind the ear prevents it from falling down and hurting your ears during running or gym sessions.
- 8.2mm neodymium driver
- Frequency range – 20Hz – 20kHz
- IPX5 water-resistant rating
- 1-year warranty
JBL Endurance is a sturdy and stylish earphone with a unique design that lets you choose to wear from in-ear or behind-the-ear. So, this is the best jbl earphone for athletes and gym lovers as it has many useful features that help it remain comfortable, prevent it from falling or slipping and keep it organised.
- JBL Endurance has an ergonomic fliphook design which looks quite unique and stylish. It has a flat wire which is tangle-free and feels quite tough and durable. It is built especially for those who use their earphones roughly and the gym lovers.
- JBL Endurance has very comfortable FlexSoft ear tips specially designed by JBL for a pain-free listening experience. The silicone earbuds are built for listening for long hours and they are slanted at 60-degree angle using the TwistLock technology which prevents them from falling down.
- JBL Endurance also has magnetic earbuds that keeps them well organised in your pocket or when not in use. They are also IPX5 water-resistant that prevents damage from sweats during exercise. JBL Endurance is one of the most durable earphones under 1500.
- JBL Endurance delivers commendable JBL signature sound that is a delight to your ears. The vocals, mids, lows and treble on this earphone is well distributed and you can hear every beat clearly. The volume output is quite loud and the only thing lacking is a punchy bass. This earphone is definitely one of the best in terms of sound quality for vocals in this range.
- JBL Enduranc has an in-line mic that helps you make calls easily. The voice on calls was good on testing and it also has an in-line remote to pick up calls for a hands-free experience. You can also long-press the button to activate google voice assistant or Siri and make calls and switch songs handsfree.
- JBL Endurance comes with a 1-year domestic warranty. It is the best earphone for sports and fitness lovers in this range.
- The bass is pretty average on JBL Endurance. It lacks a certain thump but the overall sound quality is very well balanced and delightful.
Boat Rockerz 255
- Boat Rockerz 255 has an ergonomic neckband design with special curves around the ears to prevent the earphones from falling during sports activities, running or at the gym. With a deep boosted bass, Boat Rockerz 255 is a bass lover’s delight.
- 10mm neodymium bass boosted drivers
- Frequency range – 20Hz-20kHz
- Bluetooth v4.1 with 10m Bluetooth range
- IPX5 water-resistant
- 1-year warranty
Boat Rockerz 255 is made for pumping up your hardcore gym workout and running sessions using bass boosted music. With a stylish design, premium built quality and exemplary performance, Boat Rockerz 255 is one of the best wireless earphones in India.
- Boat Rockerz 255 has a flexible and lightweight neckband that makes it easy to carry and comfortable to wear. With soft silicone ear tips and a curved design above the earbuds, Boat Rockerz 255 will fit seamlessly into your workout sessions. It will not slip easily or feel heavy on your ears and ensures a smoother listening experience for long hours.
- Boat Rockerz 255 also has metal modules on the earbuds which are tough and look classy. The wires are a bit thinner and single-coated but the earbuds are magnetic so they won’t tangle when not in use. It helps you wear the neckband around stylishly and prevents the earphones from falling down.
- Boat Rockerz 255 has Qualcomm Snapdragon CSR 8635 chipset which helps you pair your earphones to your phone as soon as you turn it on.
- The sound quality on Boat Rockerz 255 is decent with a good mids and treble. The bass is quite punchy and gives a real thump. It is definitely designed for the bass lovers out there. Perhaps the bass on this earphone is so pronounced that vocals get cluttered in heavy bass songs. If you like to listen to soft vocals, it’s recommended to lower the bass using your phone’s equaliser or lower the volume.
- Noise Cancellation works well on Boat Rockerz 255. You won’t be disturbed by noise from surroundings while you are listening to your favourite songs on Boat Rockerz 255.
- Boat Rockerz 255 has an in-line mic and 3-button remote on the neckband. The voice quality is good on calls although you would feel disturbances in noisy surroundings. There are dedicated volume toggle buttons while you can use the multifunction button in centre to pick calls, pause a track or turn on voice assistant. This makes it one of the best earphones under 2000 with mic.
- Boat Rockerz 255 has a 110mAh battery that gives an average 6-hour battery backup on a full charge. You can charge this earphone pretty quickly in around 1.5 hours using a micro USB cable.
- Boat Rockerz 255 comes with a 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects.
- Boat Rockerz 255 has a thin wire which shouldn’t be used too roughly or stretched to prevent damage. Except for the wire’s build quality, it has all the features required for a great Bluetooth earphone in this range.
SoundMagic Headphones with Mic
- The SoundMagic ***C features a twisted design wire that offers great durability and ease of usage & thus stands 1st in the list of best durable earphones under 1500. This is a great design choice that is not seen in many earphones.
- The SounMagic ***C has the most number of added accessories in our list of the best earphones under 1500 in 2020.
The SoundMagic ***C is an upgrade over its predecessors. It offers great compatibility and the brand has gone overboard with its in-box supplies. Read further to find it.
Design and Build Quality
The ***C earphones are very durable. The all-metal shell that houses the drivers is made from aluminium. The in-line remote is also aluminium. The wires are braided and come with a PVC covering. All these factors make the ***C a very durable earphone that can handle harsh usage.
***C produces really good and balanced mids and trebles and vocals are also pretty clear. The instruments sounds are isolated and overall this is a great package. If you are going to buy these pair of earphone then you are making a perfect choice as they have a great sound quality and Noise ISolation is also best.
***C has a great level of noise isolation even while the song is played at low volume. And one of the positive points of the earphone is that at highest volume also sound does not leak out of earphone.
***C is compatible with all and any types of devices. The in-line remote can control music and volume and calls in any device out there, which is very neat given that some smartphones don’t allow for this modulation. The SoundMagic ***C comes with a lot of accessories. 7 pairs of different sized ear tips, a dual audio splitter a different plated audio jack port and a carry case. This is the highest number of attachments we have seen bundles with an earphone under 1500.
- The sound output is good overall but the bass is too punchy. Though this is a problem for non-bass lovers.
JBL Pure Bass In-Ear Headphones
- In term of Sound Quality, this JBL in-ear headphone is best on our list of “best earphones under Rs 1500”.
Here is the JBL T2** review-
Design and Build Quality
The JBL T2** is greatly built and very durable even when heavily used every day. The wires are rubberized and flattened to prevent tangling problems. The housing is two-piece plastic with a metallic finish. The silicone section is matte.
The housing is very durable and can withstand daily usage without any physical damage. The wires are very tensile and can last a long time. The nozzles are angled and offer a great fit so they don’t pop off your ears.
Black, Grey, Rose Gold
The reason why it is best because this Jbl earphone under 1500 comes with promising sound quality along with good design. The mid-bass and sub-bass are well balanced and produce stabilized sounds. Overall, these earphones produce very good bass. The sound output department of the T2** is pretty solid for its price and cracking or muddy sounds are not present. As these are by Harman Kardon(Audio Equipment Sub-Brand of Samsung) their bass output is strong and this makes its performance even better.
The noise isolation of the T2** is fair and it delivers the performance you might expect it to. At higher sound levels there is barely any foreign sound audible.
There are an in-line microphone and a Single Control Button that lets you Answer/Reject calls and Play/Pause the music. The in-line mic is conveniently placed and does not cause any microphonics or sound disturbances. The sound leakage through this earphone isn’t noticeable at mid volumes but gets out at higher volumes. Thus, you can consider it as one of the best entertainment earphones in this price range.
What’s in the box
JBL provides 3 different sized Ear tips, a Soft-Cloth Carrying Pouch with JBL branding.
- Low Vocals are distant sounding
- Sound Leakage happens above 85-90% volume
- No Sweat Proof.
Value for Money- 9.5/10
- Piston *** has great bass and is a perfect choice for bass lovers.
Here is the 1MORE Piston *** review-
Design and Build Quality
The Piston *** is having the great built quality and has one of the best design of our list. Ear tips are made up of silicon which is very durable and is having very comfortable in the ear. Piston *** is designed with durable aluminium housings.
The housing is very durable and can withstand daily usage without any physical damage. The wires are very tensile and can last a long time. The earphone’s cable is wrapped with Kevlar fibre, which is so strong that why usually used in bulletproof jackets. 1MORE has given in line 3 button one is for play and push where other two are volume brokers.
Black, Grey, Gold
Coming to the most important part of the earphone i.e. sound as 1MORE always gives the great product in terms of sound as they have done the same in this Piston ***. Piston *** is having great sound quality. Mids, lows, and highs are perfectly balanced. Bass is one of the positive points of these earphones as these earphones have high bass and are one of the best choices if you are looking for an overall champ.
The noise isolation is fair and it delivers the performance you might expect it to in 1MORE Piston ***. At higher sound levels there is barely any foreign sound audible.
There are an in-line microphone and a three Control Button that lets you Answer/Reject calls and Play/Pause the music and to increase and decrease volumes. The in-line mic is conveniently placed and does not cause any microphonics or sound disturbances. Thus, you can consider it as one of the best entertainment earphones in this price range.
What’s in the box
1MORE Piston *** comes with 3 different sized Ear tips, Soft-Cloth Carrying Pouch, 1 Piece Of Lightweight Silicone Earphone Holder and 1 piece of the wire clip.
- No Tangle Free wire.
- No Sweat Proof.
Value for Money- 9.5/10back to menu ↑
- SoundMagic is a great brand which delivers great musical devices at all price points and so this come’s into our list of 8th best headphones under 1500 in India.
Here is the SoundMagic MP review-
Design and Build Quality
Design-wise these headphones are pretty straightforward, without anything fancy. The housing is made of tough plastic and holds the embedded earbuds. The earplugs can be worn around the ear too with the help of the provided ear guides (hook). The build quality of the SounMagic MP is great, with the tough plastic casing doing its job perfectly. The cable has rubber strain reliefs at points where the pressure is more which makes them strong and durable. These earphones will survive all the daily harsh conditions and function properly.
Black, White, Pink
The SoundMagic MP offers well controlled solid bass thanks to its huge dynamic driver which allows for heavy bass. The mids take a hit due to the heavy bass but are still very lush. The treble isn’t as highly detailed but it will satisfy your daily needs. Overall the sound output is bass based but mids and trebles are acceptably good.
The noise isolation performance is average and it only passively cancels out external sounds. The SoundMagic MP doesn’t perform well in this department and if you use earphones amidst a lot of noise then this will be a problem for you.
The in-line mic is a good addition even though it is not the best in class it still delivers crisp audio, it would perform better if it was placed closer to the mouth. The Single Control Button is very wobbly and you have to press in on it to play/pause etc. Sound leakage is very prominent at even mid volume levels and doesn’t go away at low volumes, where it still manages to slip out, and at high volumes, it’s even worse with excess leakage.
What’s in the box
SoundMagic has included an ear hook, 3 soft ear tips of different sizes in the box.
- Mids and Treble don’t sound as good as the bass level
- Noise Cancellation is poor
- A lot of sound leakages
- Mic placement is distant from the mouth
- No Sweat Proof.
Value for Money- 8/10
So, this was our list of Best Earphones under 1500 with mic in India (2020). Hope you like it.
What do Low, Mid, and High Mean in Music?
Lows are low-frequency sound. Similarly, mids & highs are mid & high-frequency sounds respectively.
Where Lows include Bass and Sub-Bass. Sub-bass sound frequency lies between 20Hz and 70Hz(approx) & for the Bass, sound frequency lies between 80Hz to 250Hz(approx).
Mids includes low-mids, mid mids, and high-mids. Where Low-mids lies between 250Hz to 500Hz(approx). Mid-mids lies between 500Hz to 2000Hz/2KHz(approx). High-mids lies between 2KHz to 4KHz.
Highs mean high-frequency sounds like treble sound. It ranges from 4KHz to 20KHz.
Take care While using headphones or earphones
If you are listening to the music at the maximum level it might take you into a problem in future, so try to listen to 60% of a maximum sound level. If you hear more than 1 hour then it would quite good for you to listen to 50 to 60% of the sound level.
Since many earphones or headphones are available in the market from better to worse consider using within limitation as mentioned above.
Also, we attached a video below so that you can test over the bass of your Headphone or earphone that you currently own or further planned to buy.
Check the Bass Performance of Your Earphones and Headphones
How much do you like the post “ Best Earphones to buy under Rs 1500 2020”?
We hope You would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment. Also, be in touch to firstly know about our next upcoming post-
Also, If we have missed a favourite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top 8 high-grade budget earphones in India below 1500 for bass and amazing sound’ on social networking site because this might be helpful to others.
Also, If you are looking for other high-quality Tech reviews or list of best gadgets then google it like “best phones under 10000 topbestof” or “best earphones under 1000 topbestof”, “Samsung Galaxy M30 topbestof” or in general “what you want + topbestof”.