10 Best Earphones under 1000 in India With Mic
Fond of listening to music? Looking for a budget-oriented best earphones below 1000 with mic. Nowadays, choosing the best earphones to buy among thousands is a quite confusing & time-eating task especially to those who are the music lover. So don’t worry, we are here to help you out in choosing the best in-ear headphones under 1000 rs to buy today or in future.
The feature mentioned on box or paper only tell half of story but further half is covered by us and that is user experience.
How do we prepare the list of best earphone under 1000 with mic?
So, we have done detailed research and tested a few of the latest and popular In-Ear headphones that are available in the Indian market. Keeping sound, & build quality as a priority, we have listed down the list of best earphone under 1000 which are compatible with almost all smartphones. We with trust says that you will love the list of earphones as one of the similar posts: Best Bluetooth Earphones under 2000 in India, has a great response from the people.
Here is the screenshot as an example of people’s belief on us
Now Let’s come back to the topic.
Today, people also want that their earphone should have a mic and deliver the good bass, so we have done the same and the list mentioned below also contains best earphones with mic under 1000.
High in budget, check this out – Best Earphones under 1500 in india
10 Best Earphones under 1000 in India
Sony MDR-EX150 & MDR-EX155
- Sony EX is an attractive and durable set of earphones with a metal casing. It is splash-proof that prevents it from damage from sweat and water, making it ideal for exercise.
- 9mm driver
- 3.5mm gold plated jack
- Frequency range- 5Hz to 24kHz
- Dynamic bass
- 1-year warrant
Sony EX is a top offering from Sony with magnetic earbuds that look stylish and durable. The angled earbuds are comfortable to wear. The sound output is one of the best in-earphones under 1000 with balanced bass and top-notch clarity. The splash resistant earphones are great for use during workouts.
- Sony EX is lightweight with the wire weighing just 3g, which makes it suitable to wear for a long time. The wires are neither too thick nor too thin and look durable. The angled silicone ear tips offer a snug fit. It comes with a cable adjuster that prevents the cable from tangling in your pocket.
- The sound output by this earphone is clear and rich in detail. It has a balanced bass that would please Rock and Pop genre lovers. The bass doesn’t overpower the vocals giving way to a comfortable listening experience. The volume output is decently loud.
- Sony EX has an in-built microphone for receiving calls. Voices sound clear and suffer from no muffling. Calls don’t suffer from disturbances. Sony EX delivers top-notch performance when it comes to calls and is one of the best earphones with a mic in India.
- Sony EX has an inline multifunction remote through which you can skip tracks and accept or reject calls. You can also use the Sony Smart Key app to customize the multifunction button’s function.
- Sony EX comes with a 1-year warranty.
- The wires aren’t tangle-free which is common at this price now
- Sony EX has average noise cancellation, and little sound leaks out of the earphones at loud volume.
1More Piston Fit
- With a signature Piston-shaped design, excellent sound quality, and durable body, 1More Piston Fit is one of the best budget earphones in India. The design is particularly attractive and looks very premium.
- Dynamic Bass
- Frequency Range- 20Hz to 20kHz
- Enamelled Copper wire
- 3-button inline remote
- 3.5mm gold plated jack
1More Piston Fit delivers exceptional sound quality for the budget users. It has received wide acclaim for its piston shaped design, tough metal casing, and thick wires. The wires are tangle-free, and it has an L-shaped jack which is durable than conventional jacks.
- 1More Piston Fit has an ergonomic as well as classy design. The front auditory tube bends obliquely at 45° to match ear canals for proper fitment & so when you are running or walking; it will not pop out easily, making it comfortable too.
- The enamelled copper wires covered with kevlar fibre are tangle-free and thick. It’s a combination of toughness and convenience. The L-shaped jack is more durable than a conventional jack and doesn’t get damaged easily.
- 1More Piston Fit has a 3-button inline remote used to control volume, skip tracks and activate the voice assistant directly from the earphones. You can also use it to accept/reject calls.
- 1More Piston Fit has a rich sound with decent bass. The volume is output is really loud while you will like the treble and vocals that sound exceptionally well. Overall the sound quality makes it one of the best earphones under 1000.
- The noise cancellation works great on this earphone with little to no sound leakage even at high volumes.
- 1More Piston Fit comes with a 1-year warranty.
- The audio quality on calls is quite loud, but you can experience disturbances in the voice as the mic is quite close to the mouth. The audio quality, as well as build quality, are the best in class in this range so it’s okay to compromise a little on the audio quality on calls.
Want to know more about 1More Piston Fit, Read out- 1More Piston Fit Earphone- Full Review.
- Sennheiser has a trendy finger contoured design that fits seamlessly in the ears. The powerful bass is a standout of this product that has ruled the budget earphone market for a long time.
- 3.5mm L-shaped jack
- Powerful bass
- 1.2m cable
- 2-year warranty
Sennheiser has a sporty design coupled with a thumping bass that makes it a viable option even after so many years since its launch. The noise cancellation is on-point. The absence of a mic might make it a bad option for some people, but this earphone is ideal for gamers.
- Sennheiser has a lightweight plastic casing with a glossy finish that adds to the trendy look. The dual wires in the cable of Sennheiser ensure that the wires are tangle-free, which you can quickly take from your pocket and start listening.
- While the thick wires make Sennheiser durable, the presence of L-shaped jack also testifies its durability. The L-shaped jack is also great for gamers to hold the phone while the earphones are plugged in. This makes Sennheiser one of the best gaming earphones under 1000.
- The sound quality is clean, powerful with a bass-driven output. While the thumping bass will please the EDM and Rock genre lovers, the vocals might sound a bit bland at times. The loudness is decent. Sennheiser has brilliant noise cancellation so you can get lost in your music without disturbance of outside noise.
- Sennheiser has a whopping 2-year warranty for manufacturing defects, so you don’t have to worry about one ear stopped working or other defects for a long time.
- Sennheiser doesn’t have a mic to make calls.
- There are no buttons on the earphone, so you have to operate on music through your device.
- Launched as a competitor to Apple Earpods in a lower budget, JBL T205 is a viable option for its thumping bass and brilliant sound quality. The flat wires are tangle-free and give the earphones a modern look.
- 12.5mm drivers
- Contoured design
- Flat cable
- Powerful bass
- 3.5mm gold plated jack
- Carrying pouch
JBL T205 is a classy set of earphones with a premium metal housing and an Apple earpods-like contoured design without additional ear tips. The flat wires are quite durable, and the sound quality is one of the best you will get in this range. Overall, JBL T205 is one of the best earphones under 1000 in India.
- JBL T205’s contoured design will be preferred by those who don’t like the silicone earbuds design common in earphones these days. The premium metal housing and flat wires make it an attractive option in this range.
- The earphones comfortably fit in the ears, although they don’t provide the best noise isolation due to the absence of additional ear tips. They are comfortable and are great for users who listen to songs outdoors as the low noise isolation helps you stay aware of surrounding noise.
- JBL T205 has a multifunction button that can be used to skip tracks, accept/reject calls, and activate voice assistant. The audio quality on voice calls is pretty decent, with no disturbance from ambient noise during calls.
- JBL T205 has powerful 12.5mm drivers that deliver the best in class thumping bass. The sound clarity is decent, although it gets muddled at high volumes. It provides a great listening experience at about 70% volume, particularly pleasing for EDM lovers. This makes JBL T205 one of the best earphones under 1000.
- JBL T205 comes with a 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects.
- The absence of silicone earbuds means JBL T205 doesn’t have noise isolation, and you can listen to ambient noise while listening to songs. This is positive for the users who listen to music on roads during traffic as the ambient noise gives them better awareness of their surroundings.
- Blaupunkt is an extremely stylish and classy pair of earphones that provide commendable bass. With 45° angled ear tips, Blaupunkt provides excellent noise isolation leading to a pleasing listening experience.
- 10mm drivers
- 3.5mm L-shaped jack
- Frequency Range- 20Hz to 20kHz
- Inline mic and remote
- 1-year warranty
Blaupunkt has a highly effective 45° angled earbud that doesn’t fall off during workouts or running. They are quite lightweight, although the wires are thin and get tangled. The sound quality is particularly good as it provides a natural listening experience with balanced sound output.
- Blaupunkt is a lightweight pair of earphones that fit well in the ears. It’s ideal for listening for long hours and during workouts. Noise isolation stands out in this earphone, which makes it one of the best earphones under 1000.
- Blaupunkt has a multifunction button that you can use to skip tracks and accept/reject calls directly from the earphones.
- The inline mic delivers decent calling experience on Blaupunkt with little disturbances during calls.
- Blaupunkt has an L-shaped connector that prevents the jack from getting damaged easily. This makes Blaupunkt a durable option in the budget segment.
- Blaupunkt produces natural and pleasing sound quality with decent bass. The vocals are crystal clear with balanced mids and lows. The volume output is just about average on this earphone.
- Blaupunkt comes with a 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects
- The wires of Blaupunkt aren’t tangle-free and are quite thin, so you should not use these earphones roughly.
Realme Buds 2
- Realme Buds 2 has a very trendy design with an attractive yellow and black colour combination. The wires are braided, which makes this earphone quite durable so that you can use it roughly. It comes with a cable organiser which makes it easy to keep in the pocket untangled.
- 11.2mm drivers
- Inline remote and mic
- Deep bass
- Braided cables
- 6-month warranty
Realme Buds 2 have braided, tangle-free wires below the joint. The split wires above the joint are made up of Thermoplastic Polyurethane, which looks long-lasting. The sound is complemented by decent bass, and the volume output is particularly loud for an earphone under 1000.
- Realme Buds 2 has a magnetic metal casing on each earbud so you can wear them on the neck when not in use. The angled ear tips feel quite comfortable and don’t hurt even after listening to songs over a long time.
- The tangle-free braided cables are best in class in terms of durability. The angled design of the ear tips cancels ambient noise and offers you disturbance-free listening experience. The durability factor and stylish looks make Realme Buds 2 one of the best earphones under 1000 in India.
- Realme Buds 2 has an inline mic that delivers excellent audio quality on calls. The mic has active noise cancellation that cancels out ambient noise and doesn’t let surrounding noise disturb you during calls.
- The sound quality is quite pleasing, and the volume output is very loud on Realme Buds 2. It offers a decently deep bass, which is in line with some other earphones in this range. Overall, Realme Buds 2 delivers brilliant sound performance in a low budget.
- Realme Buds 2 has a three-button controller that lets you control volume, skip tracks and accept/reject calls directly from the earphones.
- Realme Buds 2 comes with a rather low 6-months warranty.
boAt BassHeads 225 with Mic
Here is bOAt BassHeads 225 review
Design of the earphones is stylish and it looks very premium. The bOAt earphones are lightweight and durable which gives you the capability of listening to music for long hours. In this earphone, bOAt has used a flat type of cable which adds a cool gesture to the earphone. The wire of bOAt 225 is tangle free and are made of rubber. This earphone is having L shaped 3.5 Headphone jack.
Black, Red, Blue, White, Green, Lime
These are one of the best sound quality earphones which comes with 32-ohm impedance, with a price tag of 1000rs. The earphones come with 10mm drivers that aim to provide clarity along with stereo sound with particular attenuation to ambient sounds BOAt bass heads are bassy as compared to the other earphones and it’s not overwhelming which is really good. Bass is highly maintained in bOAt BassHeads 225 which makes it a great choice for Bass lovers. The sound quality of this earphone is great with enrichment of wordings. The sound is having great clarity at full volume also. Call quality is great as the audio is clear and loud. The performance of the microphone is also great.
When it comes to Noise cancellation as it has a tangle-free wire design, BassHeads 225s performance is unbeaten at the price tag of Rs 500.
bOAt 225 is having 1.5m standard tangle free wire. The build quality of earphones is very nice and it feels comfortable in your ears due to the metal body and good quality of rubber buds respectively. The cable of this earphone is very strong as compared to other earphones. They are made up of the metal body and despite that, they are still light in weight. bOAt 225 is so much comfortable that you can use this earphone in GYM also.
Earphone,4 different pairs of Silicone Earbud’s Size(S/M/L), ear hooks, and shirt holding clip.
What’s in the box
Earphone,& Wire Manager
Value for Money- 9/10
Mi Earphone with Dynamic Bass
Here is the Mi in-ear headphone’s Review which is the best budget earphones in India under 1000.
The company does well in term of design. The design is pretty attractive, shining body, & it comfortably fits in the ear. It is light in weight comes with metallic finishing. Its angular shape ensures user for a disturb-free walking and running.
White, & Black.
It has good sound clarity with a heavy bass whereas Trebles are average. Mids are surprisingly good and Clear but Highs are not that clear.
It comes with an average Noise cancellation. The outer sound will disturb you bit but for clear listening, you have to go away from the noisy place or else you can increase volume.
Build Quality is very good and it covers a 6-month warranty which includes only manufacturing defect. Also, It has a tangle-free flat cable made of Kevlar which is a very durable material.
The Mi earphone comes with inline mic & 3 button remote allows you to get control over calls, music and can also be used to trigger the Voice Assistant on your Smartphone.
Xiaomi could offer better Sound quality for Rs 699. Vocals are not very clear and multiple instruments cannot be distinguished. There is no extra Piece of the different size of earbuds.
In term of value for money, this headset rank well amongst best earphones under 1000.
What’s in the box
Earphone, User Manual, 2 extra different earbud’s size(s/l)
Value for Money- 8/10 (Please don’t confuse between Rating and Value for Money. Rating is simply performance whereas Value for Money means that how much we are getting at that price)
Philips Bass SHE4305
Here is the complete review of the Philips Bass+ SHE 4305 which comes a little late in this list of best earphones under 1000 with mic.
The Philips Bass+ has a standard wired in-ear headset design which is not the best in this list of best earphones under 1000 with mic. The earphones are lightweight but the wire quality is average. The wire on the Philips Bass+ is very skinny and looks susceptible to damage. The length of the wire is 1.2m which is good for keeping the phone in the pocket while listening to songs but the wire isn’t tangle-free. The earbuds are tilted at 45 degrees which prevents the earphones from falling down while running, dancing and during gym sessions. The casing looks good in black and is minimalistic with a plus sign along with the little Philips logo.
Black, Red, White and Blue
The Philips Bass+ delivers a decent quality sound on overall performance. The Bass is thumping and loud on the Philips Bass+, thanks to its 9-23Hz frequency response. The Philips Bass+ comes with 12.2 mm audio drivers which are quite loud. The Philips Bass+ performs quite well on mid-range treble notes but doesn’t perform well on the highs. The vocals get a bit distorted at very high volumes so it’s advisable to listen to songs at around 75% volumes on the Philips Bass+.
Noise Cancellation on Philips Bass+ is impressively sharp and you can listen to songs and make calls without disturbance in a noisy environment comfortably.
The 1.2m long wire of the Philips Bass+ covered by a single rubber coating which feels pretty thin. The wire is not tangle-free and should not be handled roughly to prevent damage. The earbud casing is also made up of plastic but its build feels premium. The audio connector is gold plated and rust-free so there is no problem in connectivity.
The Philips Bass+ SHE 4305 comes with an in-line single-button remote and mic. The button can be used to pick and reject calls as well as play/pause songs but there are no dedicated volume controller keys present here.
What’s in the box?
The Philips Bass+ comes with 3 pairs of differently sized ear tips to suit all ears along with the earphones.
- The Philips Bass+ comes with just 6 months warranty which looks low as compared to others on this list.
- The wires on Philips Bass+ aren’t tangle-free and look pretty delicate.
Value for money – 7/10
PTron Boom 2
Here is the complete review of PTron Boom 2 4D in-ear earphones which are the most inexpensive earphones in this list of best earphones to buy under 1000.
PTron Boom 2 is an in-ear wired headset that possesses a stylish and premium design. The earbuds of the PTron Boom 2 are tilted at 45 degrees which make them a comfortable pair to wear during exercise and walking. The tilted angle prevents the PTron Boom 2 to fall out of ears. The PTron Boom 2 earpiece has a silver plating on the back that has 2 gold plated drivers giving it a unique look. The cables on the PTron Boom 2 are tangle-free and made of rubber which increases the durability of the cable.
The 3.5 mm audio connector is gold plated but is built straight in line with the cable, so there’s no L-shape connector here.
Black/Gold, Black/Red, White/Silver.
The PTron Boom 2 comes with 2 audio drivers in each earpiece that helps differentiate between high, mid and bass. The impedance on the PTron Boom 2 is 16 Ohms which gives a crisp, loud sound even on medium volume. The treble is fairly good on the PTron Boom 2 and the overall sound quality is above average which is good for this price. The PTron Boom 2 performs well on heavy bass songs but you could feel the bass is overwhelming, so the lyrics aren’t heard clearly in Hip Hop songs. The call quality is fair on the PTron Boom 2 and there were no major disturbances in sound when calling from the earphone mic. The microphone punches above its weight giving crystal clear sounds on call.
The earbuds on PTron Boom 2 are made up of silicon and nicely vacuum the ear canals ensuring good noise isolation. The surround sound effect works well through the PTron Boom 2 providing a theatrical listening experience. The earphones ensure you can make calls even during parties and other noisy gatherings comfortably because of the noise cancellation feature.
The PTron Boom 2 has 1.5m tangle-free cable that prevents damage on the cables due to tangle in the pocket. The cable is lightweight and made up of rubber but doesn’t feel too premium. It looks susceptible to damage on handling roughly so the earphones shouldn’t be pulled to prevent damage. The earbuds are made up of metal and look quite premium and durable. The earphone also comes with an in-line mic and volume control buttons. You can also pick up or disconnect calls and use google assistant by long-pressing the round button.
The box comes with 2 pairs of small and large-sized extra earbuds and the PTron Boom 2 earphones. There’s no shirt clip or earphone-holder accompanying the earphone but that is expected at such a low price.
Average quality sounds as compared to other earphones in the list but is the best in the price.
Value for money – 8/10
What are lows, mids, & highs mean in music?
Lows are low-frequency sound. Similarly, mids & highs are mid & high-frequency sounds respectively.
Where Lows include Bass and Sub-Bass. Sub-bass sound frequency lies between 20Hz and 70Hz(approx) & for the Bass, sound frequency lies between 80Hz to 250Hz(approx).
Mids includes low-mids, mid mids, and high-mids. Where Low-mids lies between 250Hz to 500Hz(approx). Mid-mids lies between 500Hz to 2000Hz/2KHz(approx). High-mids lies between 2KHz to 4KHz.
Highs mean high-frequency sounds like treble sound. It ranges from 4KHz to 20KHz.
Take Care before you use headphones or earphones
If you are listening to the music at the maximum level it might take you into a problem in future, so try to listen to 60% of a maximum sound level. If you hear more than 1 hour then it would quite good for you to listen to 50 to 60% of the sound level.
Since many earphones or headphones are available in the market from better to worse consider using within limitation as mentioned above or Read More at– NHS.
Today In short tips & tricks:
Have you ever tried to play Youtube video in the background on your Smartphone?
While playing youtube, if you want to go to other app or want to lock your phone while listening song played in youtube, then it was not possible as always youtube app gets closed. But not from now, here is the easiest way to play youtube video in the background on your Smartphone is-
- First of all, download Mozilla Firefox web browser to your device via play store.
- Then open the Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- You will see three dots on the upper-right side, & click on it.
- A pop-up menu will appear in which there will be an option for “REQUEST DESKTOP SITE”, & select, or tick it.
- After that run youtube video and done, Now when you lock your device or you switch to other apps, your video will still be played in the background.
Also, we attached a video below so that you can test over the bass of your Headphone or earphone that you currently own or further planned to buy.
How much do you like the post ‘Best Earphones to buy under Rs 1000 2020’?
We hope You would find our post ‘top 10 earphones to purchase below 1000 with mic’ helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment. Also, be in touch to firstly know about our next upcoming post- Best headphone in India under 1000 and 2000.
Subscribe to our page, to get the Best advises, & Latest News about Gadgets & Technology.
Also, If we have missed a favorite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
Thanks for reading. We are waiting to see you again.
Also, Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top 10 best budget earphones in India below 1000 with mic & bass’ on social networking site because this might be helpful to others.