6 Best Cervical Pillow in India
A good night’s sleep is the priority of every adult these days. After a productive day at the office, work or even doing household works, people tend to get tired. Sleeping is important to recharge your body and gear up for the challenges of the upcoming day. People who have a peaceful night sleep tend to become more productive, physically as well as mentally. But what if you are not feeling refreshed even after 8 hours of good sleep?
Your pillow can be a real problem. People usually sleep in the wrong postures unintentionally as change positions which put their necks under strain. When the pillow is not adjusting to your different movements, your alignment with the spine and neck get disturbed. This goes on to develop problems like cervical spondylitis, neck pain, stiffness in muscles and nerves and so on. But having the right pillow can set your alignment right and help you wake up refreshed. It can also help relieve cervical patients from constant pain. Memory foam pillows are the best in this regard. So keeping this mind, we have made the list of best memory foam pillows in India.
Why are pillows made of memory foam better than other pillows?
Traditionally pillows are made up of polyfill material, foam and cotton. These pillows tend to sag and clamp over time, especially the cotton pillows. The polyfill pillows are firm and don’t adjust properly to the shape of your neck and spine. They can set right your sleeping positions. But memory foam material adjusts to your body shape, aligns the neck, head and spine in a proper position and helps relieve the stiffness in muscles around the neck. Cervical spondylitis is mainly caused due to wrong sleeping postures. The neck is bent forward due to your head’s weight all day. So making it move to the other direction at night can counter the stiffness and pain in the neck. Lastly, memory foam pillows are much more durable due to the tendency to slowly bounce back to its original shape. They don’t sag or clamp over time and last very long.
We made the list of best pillows for cervical in India keeping the memory foam material in priority. We also took care that the pillows have a height level that counters the bent forward neck position in the day by pushing it in the other direction. This helps relieve pain and is best for migraine, cervical, neck patients and people who are suffering from Insomnia. These pillows are also durable and cooler than the pillows made up of other material. This prevents sweating overnight and restlessness due to heat. We have tried our best to give you some great options and look forward to you having a peaceful sleeping experience.
6 Best Cervical Pillow in India
Qualimate Contour Pillow is a memory foam pillow made especially for Cervical patients, side/back sleepers and anyone with issues of neck or back pain. Qualimate is a supreme quality pillow which is extremely comfortable and adjusts to the shape of the body due to the memory foam. Qualitative pillow adjusts to the shape of your neck, shoulders and back and returns to its original shape after you wake up.
- Qualimate is one of the best cervical memory foam pillows in India as it is made of high-quality Original Visco Elastic material that can easily adjust to all kinds of body shape. The surface of this pillow is designed keeping in mind the orthopaedic problems and so it cradles your neck and head in such a way that your spine is properly aligned saving you from any kind of pain due to bad sleeping postures.
- Qualimate pillow is moulded from open-cell memory foam which helps the foam to retain its original shape after you have woken up. This increases the durability of Qualimate pillow which makes it one of the best pillows for cervical spondylitis in India.
- The scientifically built low loft design of Qualimate pillow helps keep your neck and body in proper alignment which helps in having a good night’s sleep.
- Problems like neck aches, pinched are relieved as the memory foam pillow helps relax the body and gives it the proper time to heal. Hence it is one of the best pillows for cervical in India.
- Qualimate pillows do not sag or clump like cotton, microfiber or polyester pillows because of the memory foam used. This also increases the durability of the pillow.
- Qualimate pillows are woven with a good quality white inner covers. The fabric of the covers are particularly good and you can easily engulf them in your own cover or sleep on them directly.
- Qualimate pillows measure 19.5″ X 11.5″. The height of contours is 4″. Overall the pillows are big enough for sleepers who tend to get restless and move a lot around the bed giving them ample space.
- A little bit odour comes from the pillow after opening the packet. But it can be decreased to a great extent if you place it in an aerated atmosphere for a few hours.
- Zipper pillowcase is missing in Qualimate pillow. Only the base cover is available so you would have to get a separate cover for this one.
Yuyutsu Memory Foam Pillow
Yuyutsu pillow is made up of specially designed memory foam that is the perfect solution for everyone’s sleeping problems. Be it babies with soft heads or cervical spondylitis patients, the contour ergonomic shape of Yuyutsu cradles the neck and spine perfectly for a pain-free, peaceful night’s sleep.
- Yuyutsu pillows have a unique temperature-sensitive, high-density memory foam that helps relax the nerves using the zero pressure formula. The pressure-relieving traits of Yuyutsu pillow help reduce stiffness and relieve pain in the neck and head. Yuyutsu pillow comes with a6-month warranty that makes it one of the best cervical spondylitis pillow in India.
- High-density memory foam in Yuyutsu pillows help relieve muscles and relax areas around neck, head and shoulders. You can wake up fresher and pain-free after a night on Yuyutsu pillows.
- Yuyutsu pillow’s contour design is made especially for cervical patients. If you are a cervical patient or suffer from neck aches and other orthopaedic problems, you can now welcome pain-free days with Yuyutsu pillows.
- Yuyutsu pillows are also free from dust mites and irritants because of the materials used in them. So, these are safe to use for children and people allergic to mites.
- Yuyutsu pillows are durable because they have the tendency to retain their original shape. They don’t sag or clump easily which makes them much more durable than cotton or polyfill pillows.
- Yuyutsu pillows come with an a6-month warranty. So in case, they start sagging, you can get them replaced easily. This is a special feature since a very few companies provide warranty on pillows.
- Yuyutsu pillows don’t come with zippered covers, so would have to buy them yourself. They come with a woven base cover that is good in quality so you have the option of using it directly but we recommend you to cover them up.
Proliva Memory Foam Cervical Pillow
Proliva pillow has a very ergonomic and unique design that helps people with cervical issues, migraine, snoring, neck issues and other problems have comfortable night’s sleep. It’s made up of memory foam material and has a contoured design that exquisitely cradles the head in alignment with the neck and spine to give a pain-free experience.
- Proliva pillow is perfectly designed to suit side and back sleepers who usually tend to develop some kind of a pain in the neck and other problems like cervical and migraine. With the head perfectly aligned with the neck and spine, you get to breathe easily thus, countering the snoring problem too.
- The orthopaedic memory foam material used in Proliva pillow moulds it to the shape of your head perfectly. The tendency of memory foam to retain its shape makes it long-lasting and it can readjust to different heads.
- Proliva pillow is designed with 2 heights on either side which helps keep the head alignment right for side and back sleepers. This makes it one of the best pillows for cervical spondylitis in India.
- The outer cover is made of breathable fabric that allows airflow. This kind of fabric helps you decrease sweating and keep the temperature cool. Moreover, the fabric is also dust and mite resistant so it’s a good option for those who have allergies.
- Proliva pillows come with a zippered outer cover too. It has a mesh fabric which is quite breathable so again, you don’t have to care about sweating during sleep. All this adds to the comforts of your night’s sleep.
- Proliva pillow measures 21″ X 13″ X 4″ which makes it one of the more spacious pillows available in the market. It’s a good option for restless people who tend to move around during sleep.
- There’s no warranty given by the company. It’s still a very good deal due to the perfectly optimised design, the outer cover and the overall quality of this pillow.
Grin Health Ultra Soft
Grin Health pillow is a reversible kind of orthopaedic memory foam pillow which features 2 different experiences on either side of the pillow. It has a cool gel layer on one side that helps you counter the heat while the traditional memory foam on the other side is for the normal or colder nights.
- Grin Health pillow is one of a kind due to its reversible temperature control feature. They have not sacrificed the comfort on either side but the special cool gel layer coupled with a micro-mesh fabric cover gives you a cooler experience like never before. The other side is traditionally made for cold weathers, so naturally, it would feel hotter if you sleep on that side.
- Grin Health pillow is anti allergens, dust and mite free which ensures your hygiene. It also saves you from sneezing through the night helping you get a good night’s sleep.
- The ultra-soft memory foam very easily adjusts to your body shape. You can move around the pillow and it would naturally take your shape due to the ultra-soft memory foam. The 2-in-1 design gives you a rare option to choose between hot and cool sides. The Hydrogel included in the pillow that ensures better airflow. So just switch to the cool gel side and get a cool and comfy sleeping experience during summers. This is truly an all-weather pillow.
- The fabric cover is made up of polyester which helps to release heat faster than fibre covers. The micro-mesh provided on the cool gel side helps maintain airflow. Importantly, the fabric cover further ensures the breathability of the fabric and good airflow.
- The ergonomic design helps the neck and head to get properly aligned which makes it one of the best pillows for cervical, migraine, insomnia, neck pain and headaches.
- Grin Health pillow is available in king size for those people that move around a lot in the bed. The pillow measures at 24” X 20” with a 3.15” height.
- Grin Health Ultra Soft is a bit more expensive than other pillows in the list of best pillows for cervical in India. But Grin Health pillow is more premium and useful than many of pillows available in India.
Fovera Cervical Pillow
Fovera pillow is made up of orthopaedic memory foam that adjusts and aligns the head and neck properly which ensures a pain-free sleep for cervical spondylitis patients, side sleepers and other people suffering from sleeping problems.
- Fovera pillow has a breathable cover made up of bamboo which ensures proper airflow and bacteria-free experience. It’s natural and ensures a cool atmosphere which helps you get a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Fovera pillow has an ergonomic design created under the guidance of experts. The pillow supports the neck and helps it align with the spine. This, in turn, reduces the problems of bad posture which is the main reason for problems like cervical spondylitis, neck pain and headaches.
- The memory foam material used in Fovera pillow adjusts to the shape of your head easily. Moreover, it guides your head and neck to a natural position which increases the comfort levels during sleep. The Fovera memory foam pillow is a medium-firm pillow which makes it perfect for back sleepers who exert the greatest pressure while sleeping.
- Fovera pillow is made up of premium quality memory foam material that retains its shape and lasts a long time. So you don’t have to worry about spending money on buying a pillow every six months.
- Foreva pillow offers the queen-sized variant which measures at 21” X 19” X 4”. The pillow is big enough for slight movements during sleep and I would recommend this size for all individuals. The size would be bigger for children, so this pillow is recommended only for adults.
- There’s no zippered cover accompanying this pillow. This can be ignored, looking at the lower price of Fovera pillow. It’s overall a good budget pillow for cervical spondylitis patients.
JSB BS52 Cervical Pillow
JSB BS52 pillow is a budget-friendly orthopaedic memory foam pillow that does the task of providing a proper sleep to people with cervical spondylitis and other neck issues. It is made up of a decent quality memory foam material and has a good design that makes it an ideal pillow for the people looking for an inexpensive pillow for a good sleep and a relief from neck pain.
- The B shaped design of JSB BS52 pillow has 2 height levels on either side for different kinds of requirements. You would have to sleep and check which side of the pillow you feel more comfortable in sleeping. This is a good feature in the budget-friendly JSB BS52 pillow because it caters to people with different neck and head sizes.
- JSB BS52 pillow is crafted perfectly for a good night’s sleep. It keeps your head in a hyperextension position which helps you counter the strains you get in your neck when your head is in the opposite direction while standing and sitting. This helps you relax your nerves, alleviates pressure points, reduces stress and stiffness in the neck and shoulders. The B shaped design is specially made for cervical spondylitis patients who have severe neck pain which is basically due to the wrong sleeping posture.
- The shape of the JSB BS52 pillow also helps align your spine with the neck which further helps in relieving cervical spine problems.
- JSB BS52 pillow has a zippered outer cover that protects the pillow from damage and saves you from buying an extra outer cover. It is made up of polyester fabric which gives it a smooth and breathable texture while sleeping.
- JSB BS52 pillow measures at 19” X 11” X 3.4” which makes it ideal for both adults and children. Orthopaedic memory foam pillows are good for children as they have a soft head and the adjustability of these pillows helps them get a comfortable sleep.
- JSB BS52 pillow is not as soft as others in the list of best pillows for cervical spondylitis in India. It has a bit firmer but still works quite well. Looking at the lower price and good design, you can opt for it.
Also, If you are looking for other high-quality Tech reviews or list of best gadgets then google it like “best phones under 10000 topbestof” or “best earphones under 1000 topbestof”, “Oneplus 7 Pro topbestof” or in general “what you want + topbestof”.