7 Best Bluetooth Speakers under 3000
Bluetooth Speakers have evolved ever since their introduction and have gotten on smaller and smaller while retaining the audio quality, this allowed for more and more users to get inclined towards them because for one they are wireless and for another, they are relatively portable and easy to carry around. This has made it a party trend to carry Bluetooth Speakers now and people of all ages are preferring to use it over normal speakers even if they offer larger drivers. That is why there is a plethora of such speakers in the market and knockoff brands are using tactics to fool the consumers into buying their products which are not well worth the money they cost. This is understandable though because as demand increases people consider prices but don’t go into much technical detail to understand that sometimes cheapest options don’t even provide features that should go with a device that costs less than those.
But you don’t have to worry about that as you have come to the right place to get your queries answered, as that is what we do here at topbestof, as a consumer you will not have to waste time going into the technicality of these things every time you decide to buy something. Just head over to our website as we already have everything sorted. This time we will be ranking the best Bluetooth speakers in India under 3000 Rs for outdoor or indoors usage. We have been doing best picks for quite some time now so you can trust our research and buy any of the options that we list with full credibility. Many of our readers have already benefited from this and have shown their love in comments, as you can see here,
How did we prepare this list of Best Bluetooth Speakers under 3000 Rs in India?
The sheer amount of offerings under the tag Bluetooth Speakers is enough to overwhelm any normal consumer when they decide to buy it. That is why we strive to remove that hard part from this buying process by doing the research for you and giving you simplified options to choose easily. We have prepared this list based on the audio drivers, sound quality, additional features like noise cancellation, connection ports, audio output, battery life etc. We have carefully assessed each of the products mentioned and rankedd b them in order of price to performance and features. We have paid great attention to the consumer-based usage and not review usage, so you can be sure that we did a thorough test of all these Bluetooth speakers under 3000 Rs. You can choose from any one of these speakers based on your usage and by considering the pros and cons that we have listed carefully.
7 Best Bluetooth Speakers under 3000 in India
- Tribit XSound comes with a stellar battery life of upto 24hrs. It features a rugged design with an IPX7 rating. XSound has great audio quality. The speaker also comes with Bluetooth v4.2 and is the Best Wireless Speaker under 3000 in India.
- 12W output.
- Two 40mm drivers and a passive radiator.
- Upto 24hrs of battery backup.
- IPX7 rated.
- Bluetooth v4.2.
- Tribit XSound comes with a plastic body covered in a matte and rubber-like material that adds to the grip of the device, making it feel premium and durable. The front of the speaker is covered in fabric mesh. The speaker features a pill-shaped design and is easy to store and carry around.
- The XSound is IPX7 rated. It’s completely dust-proof, can be submerged in water upto 1m and can resist accidental drops. The onboard controls at the top are covered in the same material as the body of the speaker, which makes the controls completely water-proof. The ports provided at the back of the speaker are covered by a plastic flap that prevents them from water and dust.
- Tribit XSound comes with a 4400mAh battery that can power the speaker for upto 24hrs. XSound offers the best battery life on a speaker in this range. The battery takes upto 4hrs to fully charge up. Charging can be done through the micro-USB port provided at the back of the speaker.
- Tribit provides dual 6W 40mm drivers with the XSound. The speaker also features a passive radiator for bass. The sound quality is great. Bass is deep, controlled and powerful, mids and highs remain crisp and don’t distort even at high volumes. The audio quality is the best you can find in this price segment.
- The XSound comes with Bluetooth v4.2. Connectivity is buttery-smooth. Tribit XSound features a built-in microphone for receiving g calls. The speaker also supports wired playback using the 3.5mm jack provided at the back of the speaker.
- Tribit XSound comes packed with the best features available in this price. It misses out on additional features like support for wireless connection between two speakers for a 3D stereo effect during playback. However, this is a small drawback against what it offers given the price.
boAt Stone 1050
- boAt Stone 1050 comes IPX65 dust and water resistance which is great for day to day usage and for pool parties. This combined with its superior audio quality and good battery backup makes it a compelling option in this price segment.
- 20W output.
- 76mm driver.
- 8hrs of battery backup.
- Bluetooth v5.0.
- IPX65 rated.
- In-built power bank.
- The boAt Stone 1050 is relatively compact for the size of its driver. It’s made up of plastic but feels rigid. The speaker is covered in a wired mesh that makes it grippy and gives a premium look to it. The buttons are covered in a rubber-like material that prevents dust and water from seeping in through the gaps.
- boAt Stone 1050 is IPX65 rated. This means its completely dustproof, water-resistant (to prevent damage against accidental water splashes or rain) and shockproof( to prevent damage against accidental falls). The ports are covered by a plastic flap that makes it water-proof.
- boAt Stone 1050 comes with a 4400mAh battery under the hood, which offers up to 8hrs of non-stop playback. The Stone 1050 can also be used as a power bank, owing to the large battery capacity, which can come in handy at times. It takes about 4hrs to fully charge the battery up using the given type-C charging port.
- The boAt Stone 1050 features a huge 76mm driver for loud, crisp and clear audio output. The driver, rated at 20W, delivers punchy and crisp bass while retaining details of the mid and high frequencies. The audio doesn’t distort or crack up at high volumes and is loud enough to fill up a small to medium-sized room.
- boAt Stone 1050 comes with Bluetooth v5.0. This makes connectivity a breeze with a range of around 20m. boAt Stone 1050 also comes with support for playback via an AUX cable. You can opt for playback from your mobile or laptop by directly connecting the speaker through an AUX cable.
- The Stone 1050 comes with integrated controls and in-built microphone to answer calls. There are onboard buttons to control volume, play/pause music and also skip tracks. There is an additional button labeled as “MODE” to shift between high bass and normal modes. Besides the onboard controls, there are 3 LED lights that serve as battery level indicators.
- The boAt Stone 1050 is a well-rounded Bluetooth Speaker that aces in all categories- build quality, IP rating, audio quality, and battery life. It has no drawbacks as such and is one of the few speakers under 3000 that makes no compromises while keeping the cost low.
The boAt Stone 1050 is a great option for anyone looking for a Bluetooth speaker under 3000 in India. For anyone trying to find a cheaper alternative to the Stone 1050 can take a look at the boAt stone 650. Check out our detailed review of the boAt Stone 650.
- Sony SRS-XB** is one of the Best 10W Bluetooth Speaker under 3000. Sony has paid attention to every detail, be it in terms of build quality or audio quality, at the same time bundling in all the necessary features like an AUX port and NFC pairing. The most enticing feature of this speaker is its battery life despite its compact size.
- 46mm Audio Drivers.
- Bluetooth 4.2 with NFC Pairing.
- 16 Hours Battery Life.
- IP67 rated.
- 10W Power Output.
- The Sony SRS-XB is a compact and light-weight speaker. The body of the speaker is covered in a rubber-like material that makes the speaker grippy. The build quality is top-notch and feels very premium in hands. The top of the speaker is covered in a mesh.
- Sony SRS-XB is IPX67 rated. It is completely dust-proof. It can be dropped in water and will survive water splashes and rain with ease. Accidentally dropping the speaker on the floor should not be a problem as it is shock-proof. The ports for charging the speaker and AUX input are covered by a flap to make them water-proof.
- The SRS-XB manages to run for about 16 hours which is stellar for a Bluetooth speaker under Rs 3000 in India. This allows for longer operational periods and less time spent on charging. The battery life is one of the primary selling points for this device.
- The XB boasts a Bass Boosted 46mm driver. The Xtra Bass Driver rated at 10W delivers crisp and clear audio experience and doesn’t distort at high volumes. The speaker offers a signature Sony sound with ample and deep bass while retaining focus across all other frequencies. The audio output is pleasing to listen to and will be enjoyable to everyone.
- Sony SRS-XB comes with Bluetooth v4.2. Sony has provided a 3.5mm jack at the back of the speaker for wired playback using an AUX cable. It also supports NFC pairing for a more seamless experience while pairing the speaker to a device.
- The onboard controls of the XB are situated on the body of the speaker and can be used to change volume and track and play/pause the music.
- Two Sony SRS-XB speakers can be paired up wirelessly for a 3D stereo surround sound effect during playback.
- The XB lacks an in-built microphone to receive calls. This is, however, not much of a drawback compared to all the features that it offers and most people won’t notice the lack of it, as the speaker offers great audio and build qualities with astounding battery life.
Infinity Fuze Dual EQ
- Infinity Fuze is a well-rounded speaker that offers superior build quality, an IPX7 rating and great audio quality tuned by JBL. Its small form factor makes it portable. It also features dual equaliser modes for extra bass and support for wireless pairing of 2 Fuze for a stereo effect.
- 15 W output.
- Up to 10hrs of battery backup.
- IPX7 rated.
- Bluetooth v4.2.
- Dual EQ.
- Infinity Fuze comes with a plastic build that feels rigid and very premium. Its small size makes it portable and light in weight. The top of the speaker is made out of a rubbery material and the body of the speaker is covered in fabric mesh.
- The Fuze is IPX7 rated. It’s completely dust-proof, can be submerged in water up to 1m and highly shock-proof. The Fuze can survive water splashes, rain and accidental drops making highly durable. The top of the speaker holds the onboard controls and the rubber wrapping around the controls makes the speaker water-proof.
- Infinity Fuze comes with a 2500mAh that can keep the speaker running for upto 10hrs. It takes upto 4hrs to fully charge the speaker through the given micro-USB port.
- The Fuze features 15 watts of audio output with support for dual equalisers( Dual EQ). Under the normal setting, the audio output is rich with great bass, clear mids and crispy highs. Sound doesn’t get muffled even at high volumes and the bass doesn’t overpower the other frequencies. Holding the volume up and volume down buttons simultaneously, switches on the enhanced bass mode with amplifies the bass while retaining clarity across the other frequencies. The drivers are tuned by JBL and the sound coming out of the drivers is best-in-class.
- Infinity Fuze comes with Bluetooth v4.2 for seamless playback and the speaker has no issues with connectivity. It also features an inbuilt microphone to facilitate hands-free calling. The Fuze supports voice assistants on both Android and iOS.
- Infinity Fuze has support for connection of 2 Fuze wirelessly for a stereo effect.
- Infinity Fuze offers great build quality, audio quality and comes with all of the latest features. It’s a solid offering for the price and has no drawbacks
Saregama Caravan Mini
The Saregama Caravan Mini has all the features available in a speaker. It has an FM/AM radio, 351 preloaded retro superhit songs, memory card slot and even Aux-in/Out slots. These 4 features in itself aren’t available together in any speaker in under INR 3000. And it comes in 6 different colours too.
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Stereo Speakers
- 200Hz – 10kHz frequency response
- 3W Power Output
- 351 pre-loaded songs
- Caravan Mini comes with a 6 months manufacturing warranty
- The Saregama Caravan Mini is a Lightweight speaker that can fit in every pocket.
- The build quality of the Caravan Mini is solid with metal speaker grill. The design is contemporary as opposed to the classic Caravan but the photos of legends like Lata Ji and Mohammad Rafi are printed on the grille for a retro look.
- The Caravan 200 comes in 6 different colours, Sapphire Green, Sunset Red, Moonlight Black, Regal Blue, Mint Green, and Skyline Blue.
- 351 pre-loaded superhit songs can either hear directly from the Caravan 200 or by injecting your earphones into it. The Aux out feature is very unique and helps to plug in your earphones into the speaker.
- The speakers deliver crisp and clear performance indoors. The voice doesn’t get distorted even at maximum volumes, at least in the indoor which is a great achievement for a Bluetooth speaker under 3000.
- The speakers are designed for clearer vocals which is a plus point for classical listeners.
- The FM, as well as AM, is supported in the Caravan Mini. The AM especially is extinct in this range and helps to listen to local news channels.
- The controller buttons are available on the top and is fairly easy to reach. The Caravan 200 also has a classic antenna for better reception and brings back memories of old.
- USB port is available for charging along with USB cable. So, you can connect any of your android chargers to fill up the Caravan Mini. The USB port can double up as pen-drive port so you can fill up your own offline songs.
- There’s also a memory card slot in the Caravan Mini. So many features are absolutely rare in Bluetooth Speakers under Rs.3000.
- The Caravan Mino works perfectly fine with my phone connected from the other room. So the Bluetooth range here will not disappoint you at all.
- Small battery with around 3-4 hour life in a single charge. Works fine for moderate and indoor users.
- Not the best option for heavy bass lovers. But the bass is still clear for moderate users and vocals are crystal clear. The sheer weight of its features is enough to buy the Saregama Caravan Mini.
Boat Stone 1000
The Boat Stone 1000 boasts of a powerful stereo setup in a portable package. The Stone 1000 offers a 14W power output dual-driver stereo setup which claims that it delivers monstrous sound. Topping that is the 3000mAh Battery that accompanies it to handle all that power, which is quite a bit more than any speaker on this list of best Bluetooth speakers under 3000 Rs.
- Dual Audio Drivers in Stereo Setup
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 9 Hours Battery Life
- IPX5 Water-Resistant
- 14W Power Output
- The Stone 1000 boasts of a 14W Stereo Setup which delivers on its promise of loud and clear audio. The huge speakers are enough to fill 2 rooms at 50% volume and the sound quality is crisp and clear. The Stone 1000 fares very nicely when it comes to movie watching or instrumentals and vocals. It handles all the levels with ease and delivers a very balanced sound.
- The Stone 1000 comes with a patented shockproof setup which protects the speakers from shock and fall damage. Even though it weighs a bit much this shockproof measure allows it to endure quite a bit of pressure and shock while still remaining operational, so rugged users can be sure that it will last longer.
- The Stone 1000 packs a 3000mAh battery to match its power output of 14W. The battery does manage the power very well and gives about 10 hours of battery life at moderate volumes which is quite impressive given the loud and thumping audio drivers that are in this speaker. Overall the battery life is decent for such a Bluetooth speaker under 3000 Rs.
- The Stone 1000 weighs about 1.5Kg and is quite a bit on the bulky side for a portable speaker. This is partly because of the battery and partly because of the stereo setup inside of it that adds to its weight. Carrying it around does become a hassle even though the company provides a handle for your ease.
- The Stone 1000 loses power on the Bass in an attempt to make it a louder sounding speaker. This means that even though it’s loud, the bass is quite lacking luster and doesn’t quite deliver in that area, even though it has a huge driver size. This will disappoint bass lovers and they might want to skip this one as there are better bass boosted options.
JBL Go 2
The JBL Go 2 is the lightest of all the entries in this list of best bt speakers under 3000 Rs. Weighing in at just 180gms it is a truly lightweight portable speaker that delivers a performance heavier than its own weight.
- 40mm Audio Drivers
- Bluetooth 4.1
- 5 Hours Battery Life
- IPX7 Water-Resistant
- 3W Power Output
- The JBL Go 2 is the most lightweight and portable of all Bluetooth speakers under 3000 Rs on this list while not giving up much in terms of performance. This means that it is a complete package in a small size that can get the job done with ease and doesn’t disappoint for the most part. The 180 gms of weight feel like nothing when carrying it and the overall sound quality it delivers is adequate to please anyone.
- The JBL Go 2 sports an IPX7 water-resistant rating which is very impressive given that most speakers under 3000 Rs have an IPX5 rating and even its own brother from another line the Clip 3 features the same IPX7 rating but at a higher price. Go 2 is surprisingly sturdy for its size and can be put under a lot of work pressure without causing damage, which makes it a good choice for heavy users.
- The JBL Go 2 has an astounding mids and highs output. This means that mids and highs will sound extremely crisp and balanced and will definitely impress anyone who is a mids lover. It does justice to most of the songs with similar sound settings which is a must for a party. The tiny Go 2 does not fail to deliver on the audio quality promise and gets the job done smoothly.
- The JBL Go 2 delivers pretty well mids and highs but the bass is seemingly non-existent which is partly due to its small size and not being able to move much air. The bass gets so suppressed when the Go 2 plays that you won’t notice any of it. This is a bummer for all the bass heads out there as the bass is quite an important player in party songs.
- The JBL Go 2 misses the mark with its battery too due to its small size, giving just about 5 hours of playback time on a single charge. 5 Hours is manageable battery life but it is definitely not impressive when it comes to long playing times. Therefore you will have to charge it often to get more hours out of it.
So this was our list of Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under 3000 Rs in India.
How much do you like the post “Best Bluetooth Speakers to buy below Rs 3000”?
We hope You would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment.
Also, If we have missed a favourite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top Best Bluetooth Speakers under 3000′ on social networking site because this might be helpful to others.
Also, If you are looking for other high-quality Tech reviews or list of best gadgets then google it like “best phones under 10000 topbestof” or “best earphones under 1000 topbestof”, “Oppo F11 Pro topbestof” or in general “what you want + topbestof”.