5 Best Bluetooth Speakers under 3000 in India – [Expert Pick]
Bluetooth Speakers have evolved ever since their introduction and have gotten on smaller and smaller while retaining the audio quality, this allowed for more and more users to get inclined towards them because for one they are wireless and for another, they are relatively portable and easy to carry around. This has made it a party trend to carry Bluetooth Speakers now and people of all ages are preferring to use it over normal speakers even if they offer larger drivers. That is why there is a plethora of such speakers in the market and knockoff brands are using tactics to fool the consumers into buying their products which are not well worth the money they cost. This is understandable though because as demand increases people consider prices but don’t go into much technical detail to understand that sometimes cheapest options don’t even provide features that should go with a device that costs less than those.
But you don’t have to worry about that as you have come to the right place to get your queries answered, as that is what we do here at topbestof, as a consumer you will not have to waste time going into the technicality of these things every time you decide to buy something. Just head over to our website as we already have everything sorted. This time we will be ranking the best Bluetooth speakers in India under 3000 Rs for outdoor or indoors usage. We have been doing best picks for quite some time now so you can trust our research and buy any of the options that we list with full credibility. Many of our readers have already benefited from this and have shown their love in comments, as you can see here,
How did we prepare this list of Top 5 Best Bluetooth Speakers under 3000 Rs in India?
The sheer amount of offerings under the tag Bluetooth Speakers is enough to overwhelm any normal consumer when they decide to buy it. That is why we strive to remove that hard part from this buying process by doing the research for you and giving you simplified options to choose easily. We have prepared this list based on the audio drivers, sound quality, additional features like noise cancellation, connection ports, audio output, battery life etc. We have carefully assessed each of the products mentioned and ranked them in order of price to performance and features. We have paid great attention to the consumer based usage and not review usage, so you can be sure that we did a thorough test of all these Bluetooth speakers under 3000 Rs. You can choose from any one of these speakers based on your usage and by considering the pros and cons that we have listed carefully.
Best Bluetooth Speakers under 3000 in India
- The Sony –SRS-XB10 features an Arm-Strap that doubles as a stand for the speaker when placed in horizontal Position. The SRS-XB10 Boasts an astounding battery life of 16 Hours which is pretty impressive given its a Bluetooth Speaker under 3000 Rs.
- 46mm Audio Drivers
- Bluetooth 4.2 with NFC Pairing
- 16 Hours Battery Life
- IPX5 Water Resistant
- 5W Power Output
- The Sony SRS-XB10 is a very compact device even though it carries a 46mm Driver and gives 16 Hours of Battery Life it still manages to stay pretty compact and delivers performance far better than you would expect from a speaker this size. The small size makes carrying it even more easy as all that powerful hardware doesn’t weigh much.
- The XB-10 boasts a Bass Boosted Audio Output Performance it definitely delivers on that promise. The 46mm XtraBass Drivers deliver a very crisp and clear hearing experience and don’t feel that jittery at moderate volumes. The XB10 gives an even better performance when playing dialogues or watching movies as it handles those audio ranges very well and delivers a very transparent sound.
- The SRS-XB10 manages to run for about 16 Hours which is very well-managed battery life for a Bluetooth speaker under 3000 Rs in India. This allows for longer operational periods and lesser charging times. The battery life is a huge selling point for this device.
- The SRS-XB10 comes with an IPX5 Water Resistant Rating which means it can handle light showers and dumps but not deep diving or swimming. It also sports NFC-One Touch Pairing which allows for a more seamless connection and is a nice to have featured on a Bluetooth speaker under 3000 Rs in India.
- The Sony SRS-XB10 does deliver pleasing audio but at higher volume levels you can definitely notice jitters and distorted sounds and not even the XtraBass Drivers can help omit that. This does not mean it’s unusable or unbearable, it is just a noticeable distort which is OK if you consider its small size.
- The SRS-XB10 has a plastic grip body which is very well accustomed to sticking to surfaces and avoid accidental slipping and sliding but it also carries a drawback, which is dust. The plastic body attracts quite a bit of dust which makes it a hassle to clean it from time to time for its long life.
JBL Clip 3
- The JBL Clip 3 features an IPX7 Water Resistant Rating and a Carabiner Framed Body which makes it a very sturdy and durable Bluetooth surround sound speaker under 3000 Rs in India. Clip 3 offers a lot of improvements over its predecessor the Clip 2, and this added Carabiner Frame makes it less prone to fall damage.
- 40mm Audio Drivers
- Bluetooth 4.1
- 10 Hours Battery Life
- IPX7 Water Resistant
- 3.3W Power Output
- The JBL Clip 3 is a very sturdy and solidly built Bluetooth Speaker that manages to impress even though it’s small and relatively smaller than most portable speakers in India. The Carabiner Framing on Clip 3 makes it the one-stop choice for rugged users as this device can take a lot of beating.
- Clip 3 boasts a 40mm Driver which is a very noticeable upgrade in terms of Audio performance as compared to its predecessors like Clip 2. The audio quality has been stepped up and the newer Clip 3 delivers a more wholesome sound and handles mid-bass pretty well, along with vocals and instruments.
- Clip 3 sports a 10 Hour Battery life on a single charge which is quite a bit better than the Clip 2’s 8 Hour run. This means that Clip 3 is a definite upgrade over the previous iterations and does deliver a significant boost to the overall sound quality.
- Clip 3 sports built-in Echo and Noise Cancellation which works fabulously especially when you are using it outdoors in a crowded place. The Echo Cancellation eliminates most of the rebound sounds when inside a room, so if you like an uninterrupted music experience the JBL Clip 3 is a very good choice in portable speakers under 3000 Rs.
- The JBL Clip 3 might be a very compact package and that does have some drawbacks, like not being able to accommodate a more bass boosted audio driver, this means that bass lovers will be a bit disappointed as the Clip 3 fails to deliver on Bass section, especially higher bass at high volumes.
- The JBL Clip 3 does not support Stereo setup which means that two Clip 3s won’t be able to link up and act like a Stereo Setup. This is a very neat utility that can be used during mass parties etc and its absence is definitely noticeable.
Boat Stone 1000
- The Boat Stone 1000 boasts of a powerful stereo setup in a portable package. The Stone 1000 offers a 14W power output dual-driver stereo setup which claims that it delivers monstrous sound. Topping that is the 3000mAh Battery that accompanies it to handle all that power, which is quite a bit more than any speaker on this list of best Bluetooth speakers under 3000 Rs.
- Dual Audio Drivers in Stereo Setup
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 9 Hours Battery Life
- IPX5 Water Resistant
- 14W Power Output
- The Stone 1000 boasts of a 14W Stereo Setup which delivers on its promise of loud and clear audio. The huge speakers are enough to fill 2 rooms at 50% volume and the sound quality is crisp and clear. The Stone 1000 fares very nicely when it comes to movie watching or instrumentals and vocals. It handles all the levels with ease and delivers a very balanced sound.
- The Stone 1000 comes with a patented shockproof setup which protects the speakers from shock and fall damage. Even though it weighs a bit much this shockproof measure allows it to endure quite a bit of pressure and shock while still remaining operational, so rugged users can be sure that it will last longer.
- The Stone 1000 packs a 3000mAh battery to match its power output of 14W. The battery does manage the power very well and gives about 10 hours of battery life at moderate volumes which is quite impressive given the loud and thumping audio drivers that are in this speaker. Overall the battery life is decent for such a Bluetooth speaker under 3000 Rs.
- The Stone 1000 weighs about 1.5Kg and is quite a bit on the bulky side for a portable speaker. This is partly because of the battery and partly because of the stereo setup inside of it that adds to its weight. Carrying it around does become a hassle even though the company provides a handle for your ease.
- The Stone 1000 loses power on the Bass in an attempt to make it a louder sounding speaker. This means that even though it’s loud, the bass is quite lacking luster and doesn’t quite deliver in that area, even though it has a huge driver size. This will disappoint bass lovers and they might want to skip this one as there are better bass boosted options.
JBL Go 2
- The JBL Go 2 is the lightest of all the entries in this list of best Bluetooth speakers under 3000 Rs. Weighing in at just 180gms it is a truly lightweight portable speaker that delivers a performance heavier than its own weight.
- 40mm Audio Drivers
- Bluetooth 4.1
- 5 Hours Battery Life
- IPX7 Water Resistant
- 3W Power Output
- The JBL Go 2 is the most lightweight and portable of all Bluetooth speakers under 3000 Rs on this list while not giving up much in terms of performance. This means that it is a complete package in a small size that can get the job done with ease and doesn’t disappoint for the most part. The 180 gms of weight feel like nothing when carrying it and the overall sound quality it delivers is adequate to please anyone.
- The JBL Go 2 sports an IPX7 water-resistant rating which is very impressive given that most speakers under 3000 Rs have an IPX5 rating and even its own brother from another line the Clip 3 features the same IPX7 rating but at a higher price. Go 2 is surprisingly sturdy for its size and can be put under a lot of work pressure without causing damage, which makes it a good choice for heavy users.
- The JBL Go 2 has an astounding mids and highs output. This means that mids and highs will sound extremely crisp and balanced and will definitely impress anyone who is a mids lover. It does justice to most of the songs with similar sound settings which is a must for a party. The tiny Go 2 does not fail to deliver on the audio quality promise and gets the job done smoothly.
- The JBL Go 2 delivers pretty well mids and highs but the bass is seemingly non-existent which is partly due to its small size and not being able to move much air. The bass gets so suppressed when the Go 2 plays that you won’t notice any of it. This is a bummer for all the bass heads out there as the bass is quite an important player in party songs.
- The JBL Go 2 misses the mark with its battery too due to its small size, giving just about 5 hours of playback time on a single charge. 5 Hours is manageable battery life but it is definitely not impressive when it comes to long playing times. Therefore you will have to charge it often to get more hours out of it.
TAGG Metal Sonic Angle-1
- The TAGG Metal Sonic already comes equipped with a Stereo Driver setup and on top of that, it allows pairing with another Sonic Angle-1 for a dual Stereo Setup, which becomes a powerhouse in its own self. The already huge 45mm driver setup is enough for a large party and the dual Stereo setup gives it a definite boost.
- 45mm*2 Audio Drivers
- Bluetooth 4.2
- 8 Hours Battery Life
- IPX5 Water Resistant
- 2*5W Power Output
- The TAGG Metal Sonic Angle-1 is a very loud and clear audio dispersing speaker under 3000 Rs in India. This means that it has a very balanced audio output which will satisfy most users. It heavily relies on the audio source for audio quality and this means mp3s won’t sound as clear as FLAC or ALAC files. But that is understandable given the driver setup.
- The Sonic Angle-1 sports and 8 Hour battery life which is quite good given its battery size and power output, we have to say that it manages the power draw very well and gives an uninterrupted experience. This is quite an important aspect as most people don’t like to keep on charging their speaker’s so good battery life is a must for Bluetooth speakers under 3000 Rs.
- The Sonic Angle-1 has a special pairing feature that is missing from most stereo Bluetooth speakers, which allows it to pair with another Sonic Angle-1 to give a dual Stereo setup and even more boosted audio performance and 3D sound effects. This makes it perfect for big parties and gathering or movie watching sessions.
- The Sonic Angle-1 misses out quite a bit on the bass side of things and leaves a lot to be wanted in a bass boosted song. The bass aspect of audio performance is quite hard to nail perfectly and especially in a speaker with bigger drivers it is a disappointment to find it missing.
- The voice assistant feature that TAGG claims to have is quite bugged and doesn’t work as expected most of the times. It is more of a hit and miss scenario and feels like a gimmick with not much utility going into it. It would have been better if they optimised it a bit more and made it more responsive than it might have worked as expected.
So this was our list of top 5 Best Bluetooth Speakers under 3000 Rs in India.
How much do you like the post “Best Bluetooth Speakers to buy below Rs 3000”?
We hope You would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment.
Also, If we have missed a favourite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
And Don’t forget to share the topic ‘Top 5 Best Bluetooth Speakers under 3000′ on social networking site because this might be helpful to other.
Also, If you are looking for other high-quality Tech reviews or list of best gadgets then google it like “best phones under 10000 topbestof” or “best earphones under 1000 topbestof”, “Name topbestof” or in general “what you want + topbestof”.