Every year, Samsung’s j-series smartphone are making the huge profit with their interesting features at the mid-range to the company. This year again Samsung launches Samsung J7 Pro (2017) in India with an interesting price. So without wasting more time let’s talk about its price, features, full specification and competitors in the present Indian market. Not only this, we will also look at Samsung J7 Pro’s pros, cons, and depth review.
Samsung J7 Pro (2017): Price in India, Availability on the stores
The Samsung launches Samsung J7 Pro (2017) in India with two colour model i.e., Black, Gold and single RAM model. Samsung J7 Pro’s price in India again lie in the mid-range and that is just Rs 20,900. You can buy it from the Offline retailers, Samsung’s official site, Flipkart and Amazon.
Buy Now from or Samsung’s Shop.
Check other Accessories (Earphone) to buy together- Top 10 Earphone under Rs 1000 in India with Depth Review
Key Features of Samsung J7 Pro (2017)–
- Rear camera and front camera with good low-light photography.
- Instead Snapdragon Processor, Exynos is used.
- Super AMOLED Display.
We didn’t test the Samsung J7 Pro with the Asus Zenfone 4 Seflie Pro but yes we can say on the result of Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro vs Vivo V7+ that Zenfone 4 selfie Pro is better than Vivo V7+.
If you know any else & better competitor of J7 Pro, then let us know via comment.
Samsung J7 Pro: Pros
So let’s know the Samsung J7 Pro’s pros or what do we like in it. Here are the pros of the J7 Pro (2017)-
- Very good build quality and it is the best smartphone under 20,000 in term of Good build quality.
- Unlike other Samsung smartphone, this phone doesn’t lack necessary sensor.
- It has a Super AMOLED Display which delivers a vivid detail from the screen and consumes less battery life.
- Similar to the Samsung On Max, its rear and front camera performs well in the outdoor, indoor. Even in low light, it does well and this all is due to the large aperture present in both of the camera. But again, you can’t compare it with flagship level smartphone like Samsung S8 & S8+.
- Very Less smartphone has a good performs in the auto brightness adjustment, but it performs well here too.
- It has a single speaker but still, it is loud.
- Mobile doesn’t warm up while playing the heavy games continuously.
- There is a dedicated microSD card that means no hybrid sim slot is present. Also if your older smartphone has Hybrid sim slot then try this trick- Use Dual Sim + microSD together, No more Hybrid Sim Slot Problem.
- Battery backup is good and its last for the whole day.
- Samsung Pay helps you to pay on the store fastly, & securely. (NFC is present inside the phone).
- The fingerprint scanner was fast, & responsive.
Low in budget, check this out– Top 10 Best Smartphone under Rs 15000 in India with Depth Review
Samsung J7 Pro (2017): Cons
So let’s know the Samsung J7 Pro (2017)’s cons or what do we didn’t like it. Here are the cons of the J7 Pro (2017)-
- 1 Year Old Exynos processor is used. Instead, Samsung may use Snapdragon 625 or other Exynos processor.
- The device doesn’t come with up an image stabilisation inside camera. No EIS or OIS. Thus while taking shot or recording video of the moving object, the quality will be blur. So for good image, you have to hold phone without moving.
- Google Assistant is not built-in but may be added later on with an update. (You can also try the new Cortana- Personal Assistant from Microsoft).
- There is no heating issue but it has some lagging issue while playing the heavy game at the higher resolution.
- RAM management is not good enough. Even, the running apps take little time to reopen.
- No fast charging is supported. It takes about 1 hr 50 min(approx) to charge upto 100%.
- No Backlit on the navigation button and No LED notification light is given.
And Still, any doubt? Feel free to ask via comment.
Here are the full specifications of Samsung J7 Pro…
Samsung J7 Pro
|Release date||August 2017|
|Dimensions (mm^3)||152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion Battery 3600 mAh|
|Screen size (inches)||5.5|
|Display Type & Resolution||Super AMOLED|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||401|
|Operating System||Android v.7.1|
|Chipset||Exynos 7870 processor|
|CPU||Octa-core max 1.6 GHz|
|Internal||64GB, 3GB RAM|
|Card Slot, Expandable upto||micro SD - Up to 256 GB|
|Primary Camera||13 MP with f/1.7, LED Flash|
|(Front) Secondary Camera||13 MP with f/1.9, LED Flash|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|GPS & other||Yes, including AGPS, GLONASS|
|Supports 4G in India||Yes|
|Supports 4G in India||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
|Any Other Special||-|
So, this was all the review of Samsung J7 Pro with Advantages & disadvantages.
Thanks for reading. We are waiting to see you again…