Xiaomi Mi A2 Pros and Cons- Solid Reasons to Change your Mind
Last year the Mi A1 was implausibly well received however currently Xiaomi features a successor with an additional trendy look and upgraded internals. Therefore it’s time to upgrade! Currently, Xiaomi has taken a breakthrough by launching Mi A2 as a part of Google’s android one program.
The Xiaomi Mi A2 being a mid-range smartphone has positioned beyond the quality line of Xiaomi mobile phones. This time, the Mi A2 faces some formidable competition. Will Mi A2 become the 1st choice on the list of budget smartphones?
So let’s discuss out different aspects of Mi A2 which has been the most likely be one in all the foremost hoped-for phones of the year. Here’s our Xiaomi Mi A2 review supported our user expertise.
Here are the Xiaomi Mi A2 Pros and Cons
- 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS LCD visual display unit and aspect ratio of 18:9, rather than the conventional 16:9 and a full HD display screen.
- Octa-core Snapdragon 660
- Under Android One Program, Android Oreo
- 12MP +20MP dual camera with Large ƒ/1.75 aperture
- 20MP front Camera
- First phone in India to ship with support for Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4.0
Xiaomi Mi A2: Pros or Reasons to buy
Here are the pros of the Xiaomi Mi A2-
- Rear Camera comes with the 12MP +20MP dual camera, removing telephoto lens with the new 20MP secondary rear camera for the better low light photography. In good lighting condition, pictures come out to be detailed and rich in color. Even, in the low lighting condition, the captured pictures are good enough to bring simile on your face. Portrait Mode, comes out to be special here. The Subject separation and background blur are very good.
- Front Camera packed with 20 MP with f/2.2 aperture capture great selfies with the decent amount of details. If you are crazy for selfies then you must buy this phone as its Auto HDR automatically beautifies the picture and blur the background.
- Also, video recording on the Mi A2 supports EIS. You can see the video sample of Mi A2 by Chiptvpl-
- Smartphone with a metal unibody style that provides it a premium look. The antenna of the phone is well placed to avoid it being detected in contrast to Redmi Note 5. The design of the phone is such that it feels high-priced though it’s not. With its trendy design and robust build quality, you can flaunt this phone in public.
- If you’re concern regarding the harm caused while shipping then is relaxed as Mi A2 is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 front. Even though it happens to drop with its face on the ground, it’s robust enough to fantastically survive the crash.
- Being a mid-range phone it is adorned with a 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS LCD visual screen plus a unique aspect ratio of 18:9, rather than the conventional 16:9. This makes a phone seem tall and slim with a respectable viewing angle. And a full HD screen display which gives a wonderful experience to play games.
- It is super-powered with Octa-core Snapdragon 660 chipset which helps it to achieve an unbeatable level of performance that you can imagine from a mid-range budget smartphone. Mi A2 uniquely supports Dual SIM Dual 4G LTE.
- Mi A2 is topped with IR blasters, advanced version of USB 2.0(USB Type-C), Bluetooth 5.0, and mono speaker with bottom-firing which is loud enough so you don’t have to search for Bluetooth to listen to music.
- Its 3,000mAh battery is capable enough to last up to a day without much trouble for charging unless you are a rigorous gamer.
- As part of Google’s Android One program, it runs on stock Android One which is pure and unadulterated version of the software.
Xiaomi Mi A2: Cons or Reasons not to buy
Here are the cons of the Xiaomi Mi A2-
- This phone supports Qualcomm quick charge 4.0 but still, the company ships the phone with normal charger.
- The auto brightness mode is quite flaky. It reduces the tone to far less than the permissible level which makes it difficult to see when outdoor. Even if it is set at maximum brightness for outdoor use, it will continue to be disappointing and somewhat illegible.
- There is no 3.5mm audio jack and no slot for micro SD cards on this model. This time Xiaomi wants us to go wireless which is quite weird for the Indian market to comply with. Well, it can be overcome by a wireless Bluetooth headset.
- Its smooth metal texture which makes it look trendy can be a drawback for someone who finds it little slippery to use. Well, there is a fine solution for that as Mi A2 is dispatched with a cool looking case for you.
- The proximity sensor is not working properly on Mi A2.
So this was our take on the advantages and disadvantages of the latest Xiaomi Mi A2, read further for our final words on whether or not you should buy this smartphone.back to menu ↑
Final Thoughts on Xiaomi Mi A2
If you are still wondering to buy Mi A2 or not then we are going to help you in this by concluding it for you. There are certain aspects of this budget phone which needs to be considered. The absence of 3.5mm audio jack and micro SD card slot cannot be overlooked. Those who are game lovers may find its decent 3000 mAh battery not powerful enough.
But with its unique features of Stock Android with the purest version and some of the spectacular features of taking a high-end picture and persuade you to neglect those mere drawbacks. Mi A2 is a must buy the phone in a mid-budget rage.
Still if you any doubt after going through the Xiaomi Mi A2 Pros and Cons, its conclusion then ask your question in the Comment and get Answer immediately.back to menu ↑
Like the Xiaomi Mi A2? Buy now!
Xiaomi Mi A2: Expert Score and User Ratings
- Good display
- Faster chipset
- Good cameras
- Value for money
- Quick Charge 4+ support
- No 3.5mm audio jack
- Lacks a microSD card slot
- Average battery life
- Missing Notch
This was the short Xiaomi Mi A2 Pros and Cons with the expert score.back to menu ↑
Xiaomi Mi A2 [Best Price/Lowest Price Alert]
We hope you like our post “Xiaomi Mi A2 Pros and Cons” and for any doubt feel free to ask via comment.