Smartron t.phone P Pros and Cons: Top 15 Solid Reason to buy and Top 6 Reason to not buy
After seeing the great competition in the Indian Market and Launch of new phone like Honor 9 Lite (Review), 10.or D (Review), Smartron has launched a smartphone named as Smartron t.phone P which has been on sale exclusively through Flipkart since the 17th of January. The phone is loaded with Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Octa Core processor with a powerful 5,000mAh battery. Coming to its display, the Smartron t.phone P has got a 5.2 inch HD screen. Comparing to its unmatched specifications and features, the device is priced only at Rs 7,999. Just like our other review of various gadgets, at this point we present some real facts about Smarton t.phone P. We would like all of you to have a look at our information and have a clear opinion about this phone. So let’s get started.
Smartron t.phone P : Price and avalability in India
- The Smartron t.phone P has a 5.2-inch 720p IPS LCD display with beautiful rounded edges.
- Powered by a Snapdragon 435 processor with four cores clocked at 1.4GHz and the rest four at 1.1GHz.
- Includes 3GB RAM along with 32GB internal storage (expandable upto 128 GB)
- The primary camera is 13 Megapixel and the secondary one is 5 Megapixel.
- Loaded with 5000mAh battery which is highly impressive at this price range.
Present competitors : Smartron t.phone P vs
- Honor 9 Lite (Review)
- Lenovo K8 Plus (Review)
- Asus Zenfone Selfie
- Redmi Note 4 (Review)
- Redmi Y1 (Review)
- Infocus Turbo 5 Plus (Review)
- Redmi 4
- Nokia 3
Or Check out- 10 Best Smartphone under 10000 (Rs) in India (Depth Review).
Smartron t.phone P: Review with Pros and Cons
The Smartron t.phone P though provides some cool features at this price segment, still we have found out some of the advantages and disadvantages of this device. Let’s have a glance at the pros and cons of smartron t.phone p which we have figured out.
Smartron t.phone P: Pros or Reason to buy
- Design: The Smartron t.phone P has been only manufactured by ZTE, chinese manufacturer. We had a premium feel while holding the device. The metal body makes the phone decent from every angle. Though the device has a metal rear along with a plastic top and bottom caps. The volume adjust button and the power key is located at the right side. At the bottom of this phone, we got a micro-USB port which is needed for charging the phone and for data transferring. Additionally the power button has a textured finish in it which enhances its beauty.
- Display: The Smartron t.phone P features a 5.2-inch IPS LCD having a display of 1280 x 720 pixels. The device has a good display with a decent pixel density. As a fruitful result, we noticed sharp details in display and in case of color reproduction it is quite saturated. The smartphone has good viewing angles and it automatically adjusts the brightness in outdoors. A 2.5D curved glass is used on the display to ensure better design and grip. Here is the image you should look on-
- Front Camera: The phone has a 5MP camera at its front with f/2.2 aperture. While capturing selfies with the front camera, the pictures were decent in detail & colour balance. The 5 MP front camera produces soft images. But we would like to inform everyone that if you are tend to capture a lot of selfies, then this front camera won’t do good. Comparing it with Redmi Y1 (review), redmi y1 is ahead of it.
- Rear Camera: Coming to the rear camera of Smartron t.phone P, there is 13MP camera by which we captured some good and detailed photos in broad day light. We got the HDR mode available too. Apart from this, we get more options like ( Beautify, Time Lapse, Panaroma and some Multi exposure modes ). With the help of manual mode, you can control the ISO, the exposure, white balance and autofocus of your pictures. The camera app also helped us to capture artistic pictures by overlapping one frame after another. The rear camera was average to performance. Addtionally, the camera app given in this phone will provide you some useful functions to enlighten your photography experience with it.
- Battery: The battery performance was overall impressive. The 5,000 mAh battery on the phone won’t disappoint you at all. This smartphone lasted up to one and a half days with easy and moderate usages. Even with moderate and heavy usage like we used the phone for watching videos and for playing hd games the battery lasted for 8 to 9 hours.
- Performance: The Smartron t.phone P worked smoothly, it was totally lag free. Surprisngly, whenever we played high end games like Asphalt 8 in high quality mode and it did really well on it, we didn’t notice any problems with that. Thanks to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Octa Core processor.
- It is the lightest smartphone with 5,000 mAH battery. It is only 160 gram.
- Smartron t.phone p has inbuilt Sensors like Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor. Also, the phone supports adaptive brightness.
- The Smartron t.phone p supports Internet sharing function. You can create hotspot to share internet with other devices.
- Fingerprint scanner is embedded below the rear camera. The fingerprint sensor helps you to take selfies and answer calls with a tap of it. The fingerprint sensor is accurate and decently fast.
- The phone comes with 1000 GB t-cloud storage, so that you do not have to worry about storage.
- Sound produced in this device was pretty good to listen. Even, the speaker grill is placed at the right position that is at bottom.
- No abnormal battery drainage was found while we played high end games.
- Google Assistant comes built-in. Also, try Cortana- Personal Assistant from Microsoft.
- The phone supports reverse charging mean you can use this smartphone as powerbank.
Bonus: Are you Searching for best phones under 10,000 then check out: Honor 9 Lite (Review).
Smartron t.phone P: Cons or Reasons to not buy
- Though as mentioned earlier the primary 13 megapixel camera captured good photos, but did not manage to produce impressive pictures in either artificial light or low-light conditions. The pictures lacked details and color reproduction was a bit noisy. The device has average camera as per the price, similar to other device in this range.
- No LED Flash given with Front Camera.
- Magnetic sensor is missing on this decive. Mean, compass is not available on the device.
- This is a dual-SIM device but has a hybrid second SIM slot, you can either use two Nano-SIMs or one Nano-SIM and a microSD card. So we suggest you to check our Easy & 100% working solution to Hybrid Sim slot- Use Dual Sim + microSD together, No more Hybrid Sim Slot Problem.
- The Company provide 5000 mah battery but no Fast Charging support which takes quit a long hours to charge. It takes about 2:50 hr to charge it to its fullest.
- No earphones packed within the box. But we suggest the best list of the earphones under 1000 and 500. Check it out- Top 5 Best Earphones under 500 Rs in India and Top 10 Best Earphones under 1000 Rs in India.
Conclusion on Smartron t.phone P
Smartron t.Phone P: Friendly on pocket, More in Features
The Smartron t.phone P is the good smartphone from Smartron. The phone overall is loaded with multiple features to impress you. Also the price is quite considerable comparing to its specifications. The phone is a perfect choice for those who are looking for balanced and long battery life smartphone. And, it is not for camera lover. If you like to take to much shots, then Redmi Y1 is option.
Smartron t.phone P: Rating, Pros and Cons
- Excellent Battery Life
- Good Performance in Day to Day task
- Light and Handy instead of 5,000 mAH Battery
- Average Camera
- Hybrid Sim Slot
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
What do you think about our Smartron t.phone P’s review? Do tell us, we would like to hear from you.
So this was the merits and demerits of buying Smartron t.phone p. Hope you like it & for any doubt ask question via comment.
Also, here is the video attach below describes(by company) the smartron t.phone p-
Hand Picked other articles:
- Top 10 Best Phones under 15000 (Rs) in India Depth Review
- Flipkart Billion Capture+ Pros and Cons: Top 16 Solid Reasons to buy & Top 8 Reasons not to buy
- Best Earphones under 500 Rs: These 5 earphones are best to pick in 500 (Depth Review)
- Top 10 Best Earphones to buy under ₹1000 in India (Depth Review)
- Honor View 10 Pros and Cons: Top 13 Solid Reason to buy & Top 8 Reason to not buy
- 10 Best Smartphone under 10000 (Rs) in India (Depth Review)
- Top 5 Cool & Best Youtube trick that you must know
- Nokia 3310 The Icon is Back