Redmi Note 4, All Rounder, was the first device to be launch by MI in 2017. MI has launched it on 19 January 2017 with three variant i.e., 2/3/4 GB RAM & 32/64 GB Storage with a price tag of ₹9,999, ₹10,999 & ₹12,999 respectively. Yes, With Such an interesting price.Mi has introduced the smartphone in four colour Grey, Gold, and Silver, with a brand new Matte Black colour which may not available in first few sale.
- Being all Rounder, it is one of the best smartphone under 10000 or 10k.
- In this range the company uses Dedicated 14nm Chipset, no other smartphone used it.
- Use of NFC & WiFi ac card brings secure & faster connectivity to the world.
- It is value for money smartphone under 10000.
The Interesting thing about the phone is that its excellent design. It has a metallic strip on the backside of the fully uni-metal designed body while the rear polished feels less slippery as irrespective keeping in mind about the signal strength also.The phone has an excellent performance & optimized Battery life that gives 25% longer standby on comparing with Redmi Note 3.
Xiaomi has launched the successor of the Redmi Note 3 in India, it is faster, slimmer, have the perfect design & has dual speakers at the bottom, instead of speakers at the back as the older one do have.
Redmi Note 4 has 13 MP rear camera, instead of note 3 has 16 MP camera doesn’t mean its picture quality may be got decreased.It has BSI CMOS sensor that gives a quite sharp & excellent shot in the daytime with an accurate colour production & in low light gives the quite good image with proper colour accuracy, bit less detail as when we zoom it tends to grains.Coming to its 5 MP front camera it can take better shot during the day however when it comes to the low light it isn’t the best but overall its front camera how much you can expect.
The Company uses advanced 14 nm FinFET technology, which makes the phone more efficient in term of power & performance compared to the Note 3 which had a 28nm Snapdragon 650 processor.
As Company says it is testing Android Nougat 7.0 with the device as well, and the beta version of this will be ready to download for those who are interested, once the phone goes on for the sale.
Really, it feels like an Upgrade.
Let’s take a look at its
- Fully Laminated 2.5D Screen Design
- 5.5 Inch FHD IPS Display
- Andriod v7.0 Nougat preview
- 2.0 GHz Octa-core
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 coupled with Adreno 506 GPU
- 13 MP rear & 5 MP front with PDAF, BSI CMOS sensor
- Massive Battery, 4100 mAH
- Support 2G, 3G, 4G band with VoLTE
- Fast Fingerprint (rear-mounted) unlock quickly.
[wpsm_comparison_table id=”37″ class=”hover-col1 center-table-align”]
- Uses of 14 nm FinFET technology, increases battery life, & Performance’s speed.
- Massive Battery stands up to 1.5 days. Even better than Redmi Note 3.
- Supports NFC by which one can send/receive data from another device, & use it as a contactless credit card without the Internet.
- Support Hall Sensor, & Infrared Port. Hall sensor is for detecting magnetic field around whereas Infrared is for controlling devices like A.C, T.V, a setup box, projector etc.
- Use of CMOS Sensor in camera, & slow motion video recording at 720p with 120 fps.
- Both front & rear camera perform well in the daylight while in the night only rear camera does well.
- Heavy Games runs with no lag. Thus it is a phone for gaming.
- The Company gives the regular update to improve its performance.
- Built Quality is very Good, even 2.5D Curved Glass has been used on the screen.
- This device also supports WiFi ac band which provides faster data rates, fewer disconnects. Thus, one can connect to 2.4 GHz WiFi as well as on 5 GHz WiFi.
- Hybrid Sim slot (at once- Dual sim or one sim + microSD). We have found a solution and suggest you to go through this- Solution of Hybrid Sim slot and use Dual Sim + microSD together.
- In the night, the front camera delivers the noisy picture.
- No Corning Gorilla Glass used but the screen is protected by some other Glass which is quite equivalent to Gorilla glass. (Better to use Tempered Glass on the screen for extra safety).
- Have Massive Battery but didn’t support Quick charging and takes about 2:50 Hr to charge up to 100%.
- Sometimes Auto brightness is not doing well in sunlight but it might be fixed in the upcoming update.
- The device didn’t come up with preloaded Google assistant. But you can also set Cortana as your personal assistant.
Get Update here– Buy Online from the e-commerce website
- On MI store, its sale is on 22 February at 12 noon.
- On Flipkart, its sale is on 22 February at 12 noon.
There are no pre-registrations required for the sale.
Flash Sale problem that many people often face to buy Redmi Note 4, then follow these steps that might help you-
1). Visit Flipkart.com & mi.com/in Site about 11:58 A.M.
2). At 11:59:30 A.M click on Coming Soon icon Continuously.
3).Try this trick as early as because Mi sales goes out of stock in second.
I hope you would found this post helpful, either Yes or No, do write in the comment as we love your comment. Also, If I have missed a favourite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. I love looking up new avenues of inspiration because We believe Your Suggestion is our Reflection.
- Android v7 Payment Issue-Solved
- Redmi note 4 MIUI8 Global Beta Rom 7.1.19 & Unboxing Overview