Oppo’s Realme C1 Pros and Cons: Solid Reasons to Change your Mind
Oppo’s Realme C1 Pros and Cons: Solid Reasons to Change Your Mind
Realme is ready to offer its fourth device, the Realme C1 in India this October. The budget segment phone was launched along with the mid-budget Realme 2 Pro at an event earlier this past week. Realme C1 is just going to cost Rs.6,999 for 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM base storage model. The phone is going to shake the smartphone market with its high-key features under such low price. Here are the pros and cons that will let you decide whether you should buy the Realme C1 or not.
The budget-killer is set to fight the ‘in and around’ priced budget-rangers like the Xiaomi Redmi 6A, Infinix Hot 6 Pro, 10.Or G, etc. Realme C1 is a heavily configured phone with money-value. We are gonna see how the Realme C1 holds up against the competition and why should you select it over other phones.
So, we have discussed Oppo’s Realme C1 pros and cons in detail so you have the clear idea about the advantages and disadvantages of this phone.
Here are the Oppo’s Realme C1 pros and cons
- 6.2-inch HD+ Notched Display
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera Setup and 5MP Secondary Camera
- Snapdragon 450 Octa-core 1.8GHz Processor
- 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM
- 4230 mAH Li-Ion Battery
Realme C1: Pros
Here are the cons or advantage to buy Realme C1-
- Realme C1 sports a big, 6.2-inches HD+ IPS-LCD notched display with (1520×720) pixel resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio. The screen also comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection to resist any damage or scratch. The colors are clear, sharp and minimally tint. The overall screen experience is really good.
- The phone has a 13MP autofocus+2MP depth sensor dual camera setup with LED flash at the back. The picture shot are natural, clear and sharp. The camera is provided with some AI features and a bokeh capture mode.
- The 5MP selfie camera shoots satisfying pictures with f/2.2 focus and is assisted by an HDR mode. The photos clicked are bright and beautiful with pinch of AI enabled features.
- Videos are recorded in HD with the Realme C1 and are stable and clear. The only swindle is with the focus and low light capturing which is quite average but can be overlooked keeping the price of the phone in regard.
- Realme C1 is packed with Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 chipset and clocked with 1.8GHz Octa-core Cortex A53 CPU. Under this price the processor seems to be powerful and fast enough to match your needs of multitasking and gaming. You can play games like PUBG and Asphalt smoothly under Adreno 506 GPU without lag.
- The phone will be launched with base storage of 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM which is the only disappointing thing with it. Although, the power-packed processor will help to compensate with it and you can build more storage with the dedicated microSD card slot that expands upto 256GB.
- The phone is powered by a huge 4230mAH battery which is the prime highlight of the phone. Now, there is no tension of finding a power supply often as the phone can run for about 2 to 3 days without any issue.
- Realme C1 is priced for Rs.6,999 and the Face Unlock feature makes it more worthy as it generally comes in mid-range phones. The Face Unlock is very fast and responsive and does not show any major problem on use.
- The phone is employed with a list of sensors like accelerometer, proximity sensor and compass which are quality built and highly-responsive under this price segment.
- Realme C1 with notch display looks really rich from the front and the matt colored back panel is covered with glass that gives it a really eye-catching glossy texture. The phone comes in blue and black colors which look gentle and sober. It is surely a premium built phone.
- The phone comes with Stock Android 8.1 Oreo OS which will open up many latest configurations and features of the phone for the consumers. Stock Android makes the UI authentic and consumer-friendly.
Realme C1: Cons
Here are the cons or disadvantage to buy Realme C1-
- The phone has a delicate plastic body which makes it a bit fragile and more prone to accidental damages. So you have to very cautious while handling it.
- The major problem with the device is its internal memory which only has 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM and could have been better to make the performance of the phone more enhanced.
- Although the chipset, keeping the price in mind is good but it is outdated now and could have been better.
- The phone lacks a Fingerprint sensor which is very common these days in a smartphone of almost all range.
- The screen resolution of Realme C1 (720×1520) is also not upto the mark so you cannot enjoy quality videos in it.
- Cameras are average and do not perform as per expectations in low light.
So this was our take on the advantages and disadvantages of the latest Oppo’s Realme C1, read further for our final words on whether or not you should buy this smartphone.back to menu ↑
Final Thoughts on Realme C1
As far as concerned the Oppo’s Realme C1 is the budget-killer until now and will stand out from many phones under the price. The phone is rich in features and configurations when compared with Redmi 3S and many other phones. The strong Snapdragon 450 processor and Adreno 506 GPU you can feel the true multitasking and gaming experience without issues. The decent cameras will help you click some beautiful shots too. The Realme C1 is definitely a device you should go for as it delivers great performance and features which you usually get in high-end phones. The most satisfying thing is its price that will wow your mind.
Still, if you have any doubt after going via the Oppo’s Realme C1 pros and cons or its conclusion then ask your questions in the comment section and get the answers immediately.back to menu ↑
Realme C1: Price & Availability in India
Realme C1: [Best/Lowest Price Alert]
We hope you like our post “Oppo’s Realme C1 pros and cons” and for any doubt feel free to ask via comment.