As the time goes by, Indian smartphone market gets tougher. Smartphone companies are constantly bringing new technology to the market at low prices. Panasonic also trying hard to impress Indian consumer and to do so they launch 2 smartphones in September 2017 with Interesting features. One was Panasonic Eluga ray 500 and the other was Panasonic Eluga ray 700. We already discuss the Eluga Ray 500 in our earlier post and here we will discussing Eluga Ray 700.
So, we will see the price, specifications and features of the device. Also, we will check out the Panasonic Eluga Ray 700’s Pros and Cons or you can say quick review.
Panasonic Eluga Ray 700: Price and availability in India
Panasonic launched Eluga Ray 700 for price Rs 9,999 and it is available on Flipkart. It is available in Champagne gold, mocha gold, and marine blue colours.
- Impressive battery life of 5000 mAh for a long run.
- 5 inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- The Rich pixel density of 401 PPI.
- 13 MP Front and Rear Camera with a LED Flash for both cameras.
Panasonic Eluga Ray 700: Competitor
- Redmi note 4
- Redmi 4
- Lenovo K8 Plus
- Moto E4 Plus
- Cool pad note 5
- Moto G5
- Micromax Canvas infinity
- Asus Zenfone Selfie 4 Lite
- Infocus Turbo 5 Plus
Check other better and best smartphones here- Top 10 Best Phones under 15000 (Rs) in India Depth Review
Panasonic Eluga Ray 700: Review with Pros and Cons
Like every other phone, Eluga ray 700 has its own pros and cons. So, let’s look at the Panasonic Eluga Ray 700’s advantages and disadvantages on buying one by one.
Panasonic Eluga Ray 700: Pros
- One of the best features of the Eluga ray 700 is its camera. 13 MP front and rear camera with LED flashlights on both sides help you take some good shots.
- The rear camera has a Sony IMX 258 sensor with the feature of phase detection for fast focus.
- Another very good thing is its battery life. Eluga ray 700 boasts of 5000 mAh battery which is highest in its price range. It gives you around 2 days of standby with a mixed usage.
- The phone is well built and the design is curvy at the corners. This makes the device handy and comfortable.
- An impressive 5.5 inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- The screen is covered with a 2.5D curved glass and protected by Corning gorilla glass 3. Here is the image to clear your doubt that “What is 2.5D Glass ?” and “what is the difference between 2D, 2.5D, and 3D glass”.
- The display is really good and the phone can get quite bright. This feature helps you to work on the phone during a bright day.
- Unlike its predecessor ray 500 which had a polycarbonate body. Eluga ray 700 has a metallic body.
- The multi-tasking was good on this device.
- Despite having a metallic body and a 5000 mAh battery, Eluga ray 700 is just 183 gms. in weight which is not that heavy.
- Unlike other phones, the Eluga ray 700 has a dedicated sim slot for both the sim cards. You can insert an external memory card without compromising on the Sim cards. Also, if your old smartphone is facing Hybrid sim slot problem then don’t worry as we bring solution such that you can use Dual Sim & microSD card together. Go via this- Use Dual Sim + microSD together, No more Hybrid Sim Slot Problem.
- The fingerprint sensor is given on the home button which is convenient to use. It is accurate but not fast.
- Like the eluga ray 500, this phone also provides the feature of pre-loaded Virtual Assistant ARBO for voice recognition and text to speech conversion. You can also try Cortana- Microsoft’s Personal Assistant on your android smartphone.
- Speaker is placed at the bottom. This does not block your sound when you put your phone on its back.
Are you still finding the best smartphone under 10000, then must go via it- Top 10 Best Smartphone under 10000 Rs in India (Depth Review)
Panasonic Eluga ray 700: Cons
- As the surrounding light decrease, performance of the both i.e., rear and front camera, is decreases. And you will notice noise in the pictures.
- The Eluga ray 700 does not support any Virtual Reality Stuff. The gyroscope sensor is missing from the phone.
- Eluga ray 500 had a dual rear camera that facilitated in taking the wide angle shots. The dual camera feature is missing from this phone.
- The phone is not suitable for hard-core gaming. The games lag during heavy games.
- No infrared feature is available on the phone.
- Basic earphones are given inside the box. If you wish to buy an earphone under 500 rs then you via it- Best Earphones under 500 Rs-Depth Review or having the budget more then 500 then check this out- Top 10 Best Earphones to buy under ₹1000- Depth Review.
- NFC is not available for this phone either.
- Only a single Wi-Fi band is provided for the connectivity. Dual Wi-Fi bands connectivity provides a better connection and better downloading speed.
- Panasonic Eluga ray 700 provides the feature of fast charging but then you have to buy the charger on your own. The company only provide you with normal 5V/2A charger.
- The speakers are also not that powerful. They are ok if you want to enjoy the music in a quiet room. But they are not suitable for a crowded place.
Still, any doubt or any question then feel free to ask via comment. We will be happy to answer every your question.
Hand pick other articles:
- Top 5 Best Earphone under 500 in India with Depth Review
- 10 Best Smartphone under 10000 rupees in India with Depth Review
- Top 10 Best Smartphone under 15000 rupees in India- Depth review
- Best Earphone under 1000 Rupees: 10 Best earphone to pick here
- Top 5 Cool & Best Youtube trick that you must know