Oppo F9 and F9 Pro Pros and Cons- Solid Reasons to Change your Mind
- 16MP+2MP primary dual camera with human face priority exposer, potarit mode, AI beauty and 25MP front facing camera
- 16 centimeters (6.3-inch) multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 409 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
Oppo F9 and Oppo F9 Pro pros and cons- Solid Reasons to Change your Mind
Oppo has recently released two of their smartphones in the market, f9 and f9 pro. The price for f9 is Rs 19,990 and for f9 pro is Rs 23,990. At this price range, we expect it to be comparable with other phones like Xiamoi Poco F1 in the market. The main difference between f9 and f9 pro is its RAM. In f9 you get a 4 GB RAM and in f9 pro, you get 6GB of RAM. Would these phones be able to create chaos in the smartphones market? Let’s see by its pros and cons.
We have discussed Oppo F9 and Oppo F9 Pro pros and cons in detail to help you build a decision about this phone.
Here are the Oppo F9 and Oppo F9 Pro pros and cons
- 6.3 inch LTPS TFT screen + 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 16+2 MP Rear and 25MP Front camera
- 2Ghz octa-core Media Tek Helio P60 processor
- 90.8% screen to body ratio
- New notch design called Water drop notch
- 3500mAh VOOC fast charging a Battery
- IR Face unlock
Oppo F9 and F9 Pro: Pros or Reasons to buy
Here are the pros of the Oppo F9 and F9 Pro-
- The built quality of this phone is superior to other phones built in this range. With an attractive gradient design and a super small notch, the phones look very beautiful than any other phone available in the market. The back panel is of glass which looks shiny and glossy when light falls on it.
- The phones come with a 6.3 inch TFT panel that is amazingly bright and comes with 1080×2340 pixels. The aspect ratio of the phone is 19.5:9 which is appreciable. The phone gets bright in the outdoors and you can easily work on it. Also, there is a Gorilla Glass protection but version is not mentioned by the company.
- The phones come with a rear dual camera setup and feature 16 MP camera (f/1.8 aperture) and a 2MP camera (f/2.4 aperture) for depth effects. Oppo phones are famous for their cameras and these phones have the same thing too. The day time shots was detailed with the balanced color. Even, shots in night were less noisy and thanks to its f/1.8 aperture.
- The front camera of the phone is a 24 MP camera with f/2.0 aperture that will allow you to capture some amazing. Even in low light, the camera works very effectively and captures good images. Blurring backgrounds and edge detection capability will surely make you happy.
- The notch on this phone is very different from the other phones in the market. It features a drop notch. It only features the front camera and the sensors are not present in that but they work fine.
- The phone comes with an octa-core Media Tek Helio P60 processor which does the job pretty good. You can play some flagship games without the worry of lag. For other things like multitasking, it works fine without any heating effect.
- The phone runs on Android Oreo. Yet it is embedded with Oppo’s Colour OS 5.2. It looks beautiful and runs smoothly.
- The phone equipped with a 3500mah battery supports VOOC fast charging. Thanks to its fast charging, it will charge the phone around 1.40 hours. On normal usage, the phone will last around 12-14 hours.
- The speaker of this phone is very good. They get loud enough and don’t lose much quality. They are deep and working on this phone you will love its audio quality. The front call speakers are good too. They also provide clear sound quality and get enough loud.
- The phones come with all the major sensors in it like accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass etc.
- The phones come with a fingerprint too and that is present on the rear side of the phone. The fingerprint sensor is fast working and unlocks the phone in a second.
- Comes with the Dedicated Microsd slot.
Oppo F9 and F9 Pro: Cons or Reasons not to buy
Here are the cons of the Oppo F9 and F9 Pro-
- The processor of the phone is of Media Tek. Even though it works fine but at this price range, we expect it to be snapdragon. It’s all about the perception of users and we have seen that the Media Tek processors are not that good in comparison to Snapdragon. Even, we found out that processor on realme 1 and this phone was same.
- The glass back looks fine but the fingerprints marks all over its glassy back are untidy. It is slippery too and becomes difficult for the user to have a tight grip on it.
- The android on this phone is not pure. For those users, who wants to use those phone which is in pure android form and spend this amount of money and get an interrupted android makes it unlikely thing.
- The performance of the phone is not near its competitors like Poco F1 which provides a hard-core performance.
- The display of this phone is a TFT panel display. It is bright but the viewing conditions change when we change the viewing angle. At this price, we all expect an AMOLED display or at least IPS display but we are not getting that.
- Those users who don’t like big and bulky phones should move away from this phone. The weight of this phone is much more as compared to other light phones on the market.
So this was our take on the advantages and disadvantages of the latest Oppo F9 and F9 Pro, read further for our final words on whether or not you should buy this smartphone.back to menu ↑
Final Thoughts on Oppo F9 and F9 Pro
If you are from those users who want a good looking phone with some awesome camera features and additional features like fast charging, face unlocks etc. Then this phone is going to be like your assumptions. But if you are from those users who focus more on the performance then you must think again before buying this phone. This phone comes with a Media Tek processor and its perception in the market are not that good. They are not accepted as a processor that will provide a good performance in the long run. The display is not that good as we have mentioned in the cons of the phone. It changes with the change in the viewing angle. It doesn’t feel that good while working on this screen in the long run. All the other factors like looks, small notch and beautiful design are in the favour of this phone but factors like performance and display are on the bad side of this phone. So it totally depends on your needs and you will have an answer that you should buy this phone or not.
Still if you any doubt after going through the Oppo F9 and Oppo F9 Pro pros and cons, its conclusion then ask your question in the Comment and get Answer immediately.back to menu ↑
Like the Oppo F9 and F9 Pro? Buy now!
Oppo F9 and F9 Pro [Best Price/Lowest Price Alert]
We hope you like our post “Oppo F9 and Oppo F9 Pro pros and cons” and for any doubt feel free to ask via comment.