After many leaks, finally HMD Global launches Nokia 8. Nokia 8 is the flagship device from the HMD Global and it was launch on the 17th August 2017 in London. There was a lot of humor and everyone puts their different views regarding specs and launch date and some were fake or correct but now everything about Nokia 8 is clear like a mirror. Now let’s move to the Nokia’s price, features, & specifications and know its features are useful to you.
Nokia 8: Price and Launch/Release date in India
Highlights about Nokia 8
- Dual 13 MP rear and 13 MP front camera with the Carl Zeiss lens.
- First ever phone that features Nokia OZO spatial 360° audio
- Latest & Fastest Snapdragon 835.
Nokia 8’s Key Specification
Let’s move toward the Nokia 8’s specification and know how the device’s feature will useful to you.
One of the highlighting features of this new smartphone is its camera. The smartphone comes with dual 13 MP camera setup at the rear with Carl Zeiss lens. Not only this but at front 13 MP also comes with the Carl Zeiss lens. You can record video in 4K, & motion too. Motion recording is possible because of the presence of the OIS(optical image stabilisation). Now, let’s jump to one another highlight factor of the camera of the Nokia 8 and that is Dual Sight Mode. This mode will let you use both front and back cameras simultaneously for split-screen photos and video. You might be thinking how it can be possible then have a look at the picture attached below. One man stands in front of the front camera while other stands on the rear camera side.
Here is the short video to quickly know what Nokia 8 is
Nokia OZO spatial 360° Audio
Listening to Ozo word, you must thought what is the ozo audio technology?. So let’s told you that ozo audio technology is the new technology to be used in a smartphone that captures the video & audio with the new immersive level of audio. This technology is usually used by the filmmaker and music producer to record a sound of high quality. If you record a video then you will feel the real sound in the recorded video. You must be thinking how it can be possible to create audio of the such a huge difference then look at this video attached below.
RAM and ROM (Variant)
The device launch in one variant and that is
- 4 GB RAM with 64 GB Internal (ROM)
It comes with Snapdragon 835 processor clocked at 2.5(Max) GHz Octa-core CPU. For graphic performance, an Adreno 540 GPU is given. Among 8 core processor, 4 cores clocked at 2.5 GHz, another 4 cores at 1.8 GHz.
Display & Design
It has a 5.3-inch 2K display with 2560 x 1440 resolution featuring 2.5D glass. It comes with a full unimetal body design.
The device has 3090 mAH battery with Qualcomm quick charge 3.0.
Great Experience with Interesting built-in Feature
- Dual sight mode or “Bothie”. In this, you can switch to both rear and front camera at once and take picture or record video of the person present on both the side of the phone.
- Google Assistant comes inbuilt with the device. With Google assistant, day to day experience simplifies to some extent.
Protection to the Device
The display of the device gets protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Along with it, device comes with Water repellent nano-coating i.e., Splashproof (IP54). So with the Water repellent nano-coating, your device will be protected from moderate exposure to water such as accidental spills, splashes or rain.We make you clear that the device is not designed to drop whole device in water or exposed to pressurized water, or other liquids.
Competitor of Nokia 8
If you know any else & better competitor, then lets us know via below comment.
Now, let’s move toward the Nokia 8’s Full specification
[wpsm_comparison_table id=”68″ class=”hover-col1 center-table-align”]
What do we like? (Pros)
- Dual 13 MP Camera with Carl Zeiss lens gives great photography shots.
- You can record 4K video with ozo audio so that you recorded video didn’t miss the perfect sight or sound.
- First ever phone to feature Nokia OZO spatial 360° audio.
- Unlimited storage with Google Photos.
- Latest & Fastest Snapdragon 835.
- It’s WiFi band support 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz band.
- Good build quality. Use of Full metal body, 2.5 D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 makes the device stronger.
- 2K display with 2560 x 1440 resolution.
- Splash Proof.
- People will love the Stock Android.
- Inbuilt Google assistant.
- Rich in the sensor like Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, E-compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor, Barometer.
- Supports NFC by which one can send/receive data with another device, & can use it as a contactless credit card without the use of Internet.
- The ANT+ sensors in On8 are compatible with all pro grade fitness trackers like heart rate monitors, Cadence sensors, power meters, etc.
ANT+ allows you to view your sport, fitness and health monitoring data in real-time on your mobile device.
- The company promises for the regular & fast updates.
What do we Dislike? (Cons)
- Hybrid sim slot.
- No backlight on capacitive keys.
For more Nokia’s Pros & cons, keep in touch we will be right back soon with the Nokia 8’s depth review.
Still, any doubt so feels free to ask via comment.
Thanks for reading. We are waiting to see you again.
Hand Picked other articles:
- Top 10 Best Phones under 15000 (Rs) in India Depth Review
- Best Earphones under 500 Rs: These 5 earphones are best to pick in 500 (Depth Review)
- Top 10 Best Earphones to buy under ₹1000 in India (Depth Review)
- 10 Best Smartphone under 10000 (Rs) in India (Depth Review)
- Top 5 Cool & Best Youtube trick that you must know