Update– Nokia 6 has launched in India on 13th June with a price tag of Rs 14,999. Along with Nokia 3 and Nokia 5 has also been launched. Nokia 3, 5 will be available offline while Nokia 6 will be available online. The Nokia 6 will be an Amazon exclusive. It sounds good that all Nokia smartphone will be Made in India. Also, it was announced that Nokia has 400 exclusive distributors that cover 80,000 stores and they will cover India with 300 service center.
Nokia has finally made a comeback with its first Android smartphone called Nokia 6, thanks to HMD Global. The brand Nokia decided to keep the launch low-profile and announced the same on HMD Global website.
So now let’s discuss the price, features, full specification and competitors of the Nokia 6 in the Indian market. Along with it, we will also look at Nokia 6’s pros, cons, and quick review.
Nokia has announced to sell NOKIA 6 GLOBALLY
As the consumers will see its superior craftsmanship and design quality in action.Best thing of this smartphone is its Aluminum Unibody Design, includes most useful features follows with dual SIM slots, supports 4G and running Latest Android Nougat, while the display has a 5.5-inch screen with full 1080p HD resolution and 2.5D Gorilla Glass with Corning Gorilla Glass.The display stack is laminated together with a polarizer layer enabling excellent sunlight readability and slim form. The housing is completed with the latest generation Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 430 processor with X6 LTE modem designed for excellent battery life and superior graphics performance.
- 5.5 Inch FHD Display with Gorilla Glass Protection (~403 ppi)
- Pure Android v7.1.1
- Support 4G LTE Networks
- 16 MP Rear + 8 MP for stunning photos
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 + Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM + 32 GB Internal storage.
Nokia 6: Full Specifications
Here are the full specifications of Nokia 6…
[wpsm_comparison_table id=”31″ class=”hover-col1 center-table-align”]
Have an overlook at Nokia 6
Competitor of the Nokia 6
Or if you want the comparison of the Nokia 6 with above device then check here- Nokia 6 vs Lenovo k8 note vs Redmi Note 4 vs Honor 6x vs Lenovo P2.
Nokia 6: Pros
So let’s dig out the Nokia 6’s pros or you can say what do we like in it. Here are the pros of the Nokia 6-
- Perfect Build Quality. Even, Screen is protected by 2.5D Gorilla Glass.
- Latest Android v7.0 with the regular and fast update.
- Dolby Atmos Sound enhancement
- The rear camera is very good and if we compare them in outdoor or artificial light than it ranks just behind Moto G5 Plus but in term of front camera in both situation, Nokia 6 comes ahead.
- Dual Dolby Atmos Speaker.
- Rich in Sensor. Even, it comes with NFC.
- Heavy Run with no lag. Also, no heating issue is with phone.
Nokia 6: Cons
So let’s dig out the Nokia 6’s cons or you can say what do we didn’t like it. Here are the cons of the Nokia 6-
- Compromised on the processor by using Qualcomm Snapdragon 430.
- Phone takes time in loading heavy app. Heavy Gaming app takes times about 1 min to open but for the multitasking, speed is good.
- The front camera performs on an average in low light photography.
- Hybrid Sim slot (at once- Dual sim or one sim + microSD). We have found a solution and suggest you to go through this- Solution of Hybrid Sim slot and use Dual Sim + microSD together.
- No infrared sensor.
- The device didn’t come up with preloaded Google assistant. But you can also set Cortana as your personal assistant.
We hope You would find this information useful, either Yes or No, do write in the comment as we love your comment. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
Hand Picked other articles:
- Top 10 Best Phones under 15000 (Rs) in India Depth Review
- Best Earphones under 500 Rs: These 5 earphones are best to pick in 500 (Depth Review)
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Pros and Cons: Top 13 Solid Reason to buy & Top 8 reason to not buy it
- Top 10 Best Earphones to buy under ₹1000 in India (Depth Review)
- 10 Best Smartphone under 10000 (Rs) in India (Depth Review)
- Top 5 Cool & Best Youtube trick that you must know