On 26th February 2017, Motorola launches Moto G5 & Moto G5 Plus in MWC 2017 event which now has left us with not only Motorola devices but also some of the more other smartphone devices that were announced at the show in between 26th of February to 2nd of March in Barcelona, Spain. Now the company is coming to India with Moto G5 Plus in New Delhi.
But the good news is Moto G5 Plus will be exclusively available on Flipkart from 15th March 2017. Its price starts from ₹14,999.The price of 3GB RAM/16GB storage and 4GB RAM/32GB storage are ₹14,999 & ₹16,999 respectively. We understand you’re eager to know more about the device but before that, we want to inform you that either Moto or Flipkart didn’t say anything in regards to the launching of Moto G5.
Moto G5 Plus is going to heat up the segment of the mid-range smartphone. Moto G5 Plus going to give a tough competition to Redmi Note 4, & Honor 6x which are already rocking in the present market. Now, let’s explore more about Moto G5 Plus.
The Smartphone comes with a WOW factor & that is its Camera. The smartphone comes with a capability of recording 4K Ultra HD Video recording at 30 fps which is great in this price range. The Rear 12 MP camera with Dual autofocus technology enhance the photo clarity, & detail even in low-light. The Rear camera also comes with the lots of loaded features and those are Quick capture, professional mode, Burst mode, Auto HDR, & Video stabilization. The Front 5 MP camera have feature likes Professional mode, & Beautification mode. Even, The Front camera is capable of capturing the wide pictures with help of the Wide-angle lens. Now, Let’s move forward.
Words that’s Define Moto G5 Plus
- Advanced Camera in its Class.
- Design with care, Elegant Metal Body.
- Stay at the top of the feature.
- Tension-free with Corning Gorilla Glass, & Water Repellent Nano-coating.
- Feel of upgraded technology.
- Multitasking Home Button.
- 5.2 Inch FHD Display with Gorilla Glass Protection (~424 ppi).
- Pure Android Nougat v7.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 + Adreno 506 GPU.
- 2/4 GB RAM + 32/64 GB Internal memory.
- 12 MP Rear+ 5MP Front camera.
- Capable of 4K Ultra HD Video Recording.
- Support 4G LTE Networks.
What do we like?
- Latest Android v7 and will receive faster update.
- Heavy games run with no lag.
- Comes with preloaded Google Assistant.
- The Rear camera is really very good and video recording is also very good. Either it’s day or night, rear camera performs very well. Large aperture f/1.7 helps alot in night photography. The Front camera is only good for daylight or artificial light. Also, rear camera is capable of recording 4K ultra HD Video. Additionally, EIS(electronic image stabilisation) is given to better camera performance in motion.
- No Hybrid Sim slot. Mean you can use Dual Sim + microSD.
- Support Turbo Charging.
- It is splash proof.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 is present to protect screen.
- It has an interesting feature like with Moto action. Mean when you do simple shake torch will on or just twist the device twice to open camera.
- This device also supports WiFi ac band which provides faster data rates, fewer disconnects. Thus, one can connect to 2.4 GHz WiFi as well as on 5 GHz WiFi.
- Lightweight Device only 155g.
What do we Dislike?
- Its Focus time is longer than Moto G4 Plus as the company has removed the faster focusing technology from it.
- Very Less internal memory i.e., 16GB.
- Motorola compromises with battery and gives only 3000mAH.
- Compass sensor is missing.
- The Front camera suffers in low light photography.
- There is no physical notification LED light but instead, it provides display notification.
- Battery backup only stands for working hour of the day.`
- Auto brightness is not doing well in sunlight.
- No Infrared port.
We hope You would find this information useful, either Yes or No, do write in the comment as we love your comment. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you. Thanks for Reading and Exploring Moto G5 Plus with us.