Moto E4 plus Pros and Cons: Top 8 Solid Reason to buy and Top 10 Reason to not buy it
On 12th July 2017, Motorola (owned by Lenovo) has arrived in India with a new smartphone in the series of E and that is Moto E4 Plus. This device was unveiled by the online e-commerce site, Flipkart. This time Motorola believes that this smartphone has many interesting features which will win the heart of the youth. Since It’s the mid-range smartphone so it will give a tough competition to present ruling smartphone and some among those are Redmi Note 4, Yu Yureka black, Redmi 4. So now let’s discuss the price, features, full specification and competitors of the Motorola E4 Plus in the Indian market. Along with it, we will also look at Motorola E4 Plus’s pros, cons, and quick review.
Moto E4 Plus: Price and Availablity in India
The Motorola E4 Plus comes with a price tag of Rs 9,999. It is Flipkart exclusively and will be available for sale from 12th July at 23:59 Hrs.
Key Feature of Moto E4 Plus
- 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM with Dedicated microSD slot
- 5.5 inch 2.5D HD Display
- 13MP Rear & 5MP Front Camera with Front and Rear Flash
- 5000 mAh Battery comes with rapid charger
- MediaTek MTK6737 1.3GHz Processor
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Yu Yureka black
- Redmi Note 4
- Redmi 4
Or Check out here: Top 10 Smartphone Under Rs 10000 in India with Depth review July 2017
Moto E4 Plus: Review with Pros & Cons
So let’s take a look at the Moto E4 Plus Plus’s Advantages and disadvantages of buying it.
Moto e4 plus: Pros
So let’s dig out the Moto e4 plus’s pros or you can say what do we like in it. Here are the pros of the Moto e4 plus-
- Sound enhancement with Dolby Atmos.
- Massive Battery.
- Latest Android v7.1.1.
- The screen is protected by 2.5 D Corning Gorilla Glass.
- It is splash proof device.
- Front and Rear both are equipped with the flash.
- The daylight and artificial light camera performance are quite good by the rear camera. The front camera also does well in the daylight.
- Comes with a Dedicated microSD slot. Means No Hybrid Sim Slot.
Moto e4 Plus: Cons
So let’s dig out the Moto e4 Plus’s cons or you can say what do we didn’t like it. Here are the cons of the Moto e4 Plus-
- No Full HD display. Also, Poor Pixel density on the screen.
- Compromise on the processor and its clock speed. Sometimes multitasking gets stuck.
- To focus an object, it will irritate you.
- The low light photography is not up to the mark by the rear camera. The pictures are noisy and grainy.
- No quick charging support instead it has massive battery.
- Not for the gamer as heavy games lag while playing.
- The device only capable of recording till 720p.
- The device is Heavier. It weighs 198g.
- The device only has three sensors other than fingerprint and those are accelerometer, proximity, & Light sensor.
- No NFC and Infrared Sensor.
Interesting features of E4 Plus
The Moto E4 Plus comes with 13 MP Rear and 5 MP Front camera. Both Rear and Front have LED Flash which enhances the lighting in the picture. The Rear camera features 13 MP camera with aperture f/2.0, 1.12 μm microns, and 78° wide lens. The front camera features 5 MP camera with aperture f/2.4, 1.12 μm microns, and 84° wide lens. The Modes available are same in both and those modes are Burst mode, Panorama, HDR, Beautification mode.
Design & Display
The smartphone has a metal unibody design that comes with the rounded edges. The fingerprint sensor is present on the home button. E4 Plus supports 5.5 Inch HD TFT LCD Display with a resolution of 720 x 1280. It has approximately 267 pixels per inch(~ppi).
It runs on Quad Core MediaTek MTK6737 Processor which is clocked at speed of 1.3 GHz. The smartphone also has a large 5000 mAH battery which stands for 2 days.
Moto E4 Plus: Full Specifications
Here are the full specifications of E4 Plus…
Also, You can watch the launch event of Moto E4 Plus here.
Thanks for reading. We are waiting to see you again.