The Motorola sets to launch his latest smartphone Moto C plus on 19th June. Also, the company shows many teasers and hints everybody that the phone would offer the best entry level specification at an affordable price. Earlier Moto C, the smaller version of Moto C Plus, was launched and exclusively available on Amazon. This time phone upgrades to some extent and Its Massive battery is the wow factor of the mobile that lasts upto 30 hrs. The phone set to launch at 12 pm and it will be a live stream on their Youtube channel.
So now let’s discuss the price, features, full specification and competitors of the Moto C Plus in the Indian market. Along with it, we will also look at Moto C Plus’s pros, cons, and quick review.
Price and Availablity of Moto C Plus in India
The Moto C Plus comes with a price tag of Rs 6999. It will be available on the Flipkart. Even, Flipkart has confirmed the availability of the phone on its site from Monday. However, the phone will have a limited period sale on June 20 at 12 pm. Also, it will give a tough competition to Redmi 4a and other devices which are already rocking in the market. Also, many exciting offers are available with this device so don’t forget to check it out.
Moto C Plus: Full Specifications
Here are the full specifications of Moto C Plus…
Moto C Plus: Pros
So let’s dig out the Moto c Plus’s pros or you can say what do we like in it. Here are the pros of the Moto c plus-
- The battery of 4000 mAH.
- Latest Android v7.0 with Google Assistant.
- Stylish micro-textured back cover.
- Support VoLTE.
- Supports Rapid Charger.
- No hybrid Sim Slot.
- Rear Camera is good in outdoor as well as indoor lighting condition.
- Front Camera comes with LED Flash and surprisingly it’s front camera is performing well than 2 MP. It is Good in lighting condition but decent in artificial light. Not to expect Detailed image from it.
Moto C Plus: Cons
So let’s dig out the Moto c plus’s cons or you can say what do we didn’t like it. Here are the cons of the Moto c Plus-
- The number of sensors is missings.
- The company didn’t say anything about protection to the display. (It’s better to use tempered glass on the display).
- No Backlit present to the button.
We hope you would find our post helpful, either Yes or No, share your thought in the comment box as we love your comment.
Subscribe to our page, to get the Best advices, & Latest News about Gadgets & Technology.
Also, If we have missed a favourite resource of yours, please add it below in the comments. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
Thanks for reading. We are waiting to see you again.
Hand Picked other articles:
- Top 10 Best Phones under 15000 (Rs) in India Depth Review
- Best Earphones under 500 Rs: These 5 earphones are best to pick in 500 (Depth Review)
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Pros and Cons: Top 13 Solid Reason to buy & Top 8 reason to not buy it
- Top 10 Best Earphones to buy under ₹1000 in India (Depth Review)
- 10 Best Smartphone under 10000 (Rs) in India (Depth Review)
- Top 5 Cool & Best Youtube trick that you must know
- Samsung S8 & S8+ and LG G6 Launched in India