Mi Mix 2 Pros and Cons: Top 14 Solid Reason to buy and Top 8 Reason to not buy
After the huge appreciation of Xiaomi’s work on Mi Mix, Xiaomi decided to bring a new device with more better features and in the year 2017, Xiaomi brings Mi Mix 2 to the world. Mi Mix was not available to many countries as it was not much practical but this time, Mi Mix 2 is more practical(easy to use) and thus available to many countries.
So today, we will cover Mi Mix 2’s Price in India, Full specifications. Also, we will look at the Mi Mix 2’s pros and cons which will cover Mi Mix 2′ review (quick).
Mi Mix 2: Price and Availability in India
In India, Mi Mix 2 comes with a price tag of Rs 35,999 and right now it is available for sale on Flipkart and official site of Mi.
Mi Mix 2: Highlights-
Before discussing the Pros and cons of the Mi Mix 2, let’s have a quick look at its highlights-
- 5.99-inch FHD Bezel-less display with 18:9 aspect ratio. Actually in size(height), it is smaller than a normal 5.5-inch smartphone and this makes it more practical. KTo Know more scroll down to Pros and Cons Section.
- 12% reduced chin size in comparison to Mi Mix.
- Front camera present on right side of the bottom.
- Sony IMX386 sensor, 1.25μm large pixels with 4-axis optical image stabilization.
- 6 GB RAM coupled with Snapdragon 835.
- Four-sided curved ceramic body with 7-series aluminium alloy frame.
- Global LTE support, 6 modes 43 bands.
- Hidden Features like- earpiece and proximity sensor. Actually, they are not hidden but they are placed differently.
Mi Mix 2: Potential Competitors
Mi Mix 2: Pros and Cons
Here, we will be discussing the Mi Mix 2’s advantages and disadvantages on buying it which will help to decide whether to buy it or not.
- Mix 2 comes with a Bezel-less design and now it is smaller than its predecessor, Mi Mix. Xiaomi is only selling Ceramic version of Mix 2 in India. Use of the 7-series aluminium alloy with ceramic not only beautifies the device but also increases the durability.
- The Display of the Mix 2 is 5.99-inch with Full HD+ resolution (2160 x 1080). And don’t think that it is a very large device as it is smaller than normal 5.5-inch smartphone. Here is the image which tells that what we were talking about
- Rounded metal frame on both of its side makes a better grip into the hands.
- Flagship-level of the Processor: It comes with plenty of 6 GB RAM with it powered by latest Snapdragon 835.
- It supports 43 Global bands. Thus, you can use it outside of country easily.
- Rear Camera does a good job in daylight. It is better than its predecessor one but not like OnePlus 5 or else. You will find some noise when they are zoomed-in.
- It has a 3400 mAh battery and surprisingly, it gives better battery backup than supposed to be. Each charge lasts for the whole day.
- Rather bringing other storage variants to India, Mi Mix 2 comes only in higher variant i.e., 128 GB.
- Multi-tasking: Run smoothly without lag.
- Heavy games run without lag. There was no heating issue with it.
- Supports Quick 3.0 Qualcomm Fast Charging.
- Latest data transfer technology present inside i.e., UFS 2.1.
- Audio output from the device is great.
- A Type-C to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter is given to compensate over the missing of 3.5 mm Jack. With this adapter, you can use earphone to listen to your favourite songs. (Top 10 Best Earphone for Mi-Mix 2 under Rs 1000 in India -Depth Review).
- The device is display-centric but still, it doesn’t come up with an AMOLED Display.
- 5 MP Front camera performs an average. The shots come out be to less in detail.
- Dual camera is missing on this device. It competitors and even its own device like Mi 6, Mi A1 comes with a Dual camera.
- You will be missing out portrait mode on this single camera device. Only Google Pixel 2 can take portrait shot from a single camera.
- Xiaomi calls this device as Flagship device but still, it is not waterproof.
- Rear Camera performance decrease in Low-light, You will notice more noise in the picture when they are zoom-in.
- New device but still running on Android v7 and MIUI 8.
- No MicroSD slot.
Have a question or any doubt ask via comment, your every question will be answered.
Mi Mix 2: Conclusion
If not camera lover then it is a Perfect Smartphone under 35,000
This Xiaomi device would be the best smartphone under 35,000 if the camera performance was not bad as compared to other high range smartphones. In every field (except camera section), it performs very well. For entertainment, this is the best smartphone below 35,000 or 40,000. Even, it has an average battery but still, manages to give battery backup for one whole day. Also, if you need better smartphone then you check out OnePlus 5, Nokia 8, Sony Xperia XZ1(with world’s first 3-D Scanner mode), Honor 8 Pro, LG G6, and Sony Xperia XZs.
Mi Mix 2: Was the post helpful? Share your experience with us
We will be happy to hear your experience with us. Your Feedback in the comment section will help us to improve so that next time we can deliver a better experience to you.
Thanks for visiting and Reading. Your Trust is our Priority.
Hand Picked other articles:
- Top 10 Best Phones under 15000 (Rs) in India Depth Review
- Best Earphones under 500 Rs: These 5 earphones are best to pick in 500 (Depth Review)
- Top 10 Best Earphones to buy under ₹1000 in India (Depth Review)
- 10 Best Smartphone under 10000 (Rs) in India (Depth Review)
- Top 5 Cool & Best Youtube trick that you must know