LG G7+ THINQ Pros and Cons- Solid Reasons to Change your Mind
It has been for a while that LG is giving tough competition to its major competitors like Samsung and Apple. LG is trying its best to thrive in the market of India by offering some outstanding contribution by launching its best gadgets. The company’s latest mobile, the LG G7+ ThinQ, offers comparable features to the Samsung Galaxy S9+. LG has been trying out different approach from last year by launching LG G6. Everyone was surprised when LG G6 was released in. However, after a while, LG G6 lost its fame in the market. Well, in 2018 everybody was eager to know what LG would be doing with its 2018 new launched mobile LG G7.
Here are the LG G7 Plus THINQ Pros and Cons
- 6.1-inch QHD+ Full Vision display
- Quad-DAC for audiophiles
- IP68 & MIL-STD 810G rated
- Can shoot HDR10 compliant video
- Supports Wireless charging
- Camera: 16MP dual rear +8MP front camera
LG G7 Plus THINQ- Pros or Reasons to buy
Here are the pros of the LG G7+ THINQ-
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ has glass on both the front and the back which gives it a premium, yet standard look. Basic and smaller than OnePlus 6. The front sheet sides stylish with the iPhone X-like cut out at the best and extremely thin bezel at the base of the screen. The sides bent along the edge and rear located power button.
- Its fingerprint sensor is at the back and it brings about the ideal result. The sensor is amazingly exact, effortlessly making it outstanding. It has a dedicated button for Google Assistant. There are chances that you may coincidentally press the Assistant button.
- It comes with IP68 Waterproof Rating, make you tension free of water damage.
- Regardless of its glass body, the cell phone is very rough as it has MIL-STD-810G. This means that this phone has survived drop tests of over 8 feet onto a rough concrete surface with no damage to the case or phone. In the event that you drop the telephone or overlook it in the freezer. It won’t be harmed.
- The 6.1-inch QHD+ Full Vision display is marginally smaller than OnePlus 6 and Vivo Nex. G7 Plus ThinQ gives a resolution of 3,120×1,440 pixels with 540ppi, bringing about a somewhat sharper looking screen.
- This phone comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5, making you a tension free regarding protection of display.
- The mobile has a dual rear camera with 16MP+ f/1.6 aperture along with OIS and EIS and 16MP+ f/1.9 aperture with flash. In the day, the cell phone figured out how to click remarkable photographs, with phenomenal details and sharpness. The colours are bright, the photos taken with the HDR mode-ON was satisfactory as well. The lens has 107-degree field-of-view as compared to the 125-degrees of LG G6. But still, this camera is best for group photos. LG G7+ ThinQ utilizes pixel binning to improve the nature of lowlight shots like Xiaomi Mi A2 and Huawei P20 Pro. In addition, you can record magnificent slow-motion recordings topped with HD resolution and 240 fps on the cell phone. Here is the Video from PhoneArena Samples-
- The front camera is 8MP with f/1.9 aperture. In the outdoor, the pictures come to be good in terms of details, colour production, keeping saturation balanced. Also, You will love the picture taken from the Bokeh Effect mode.
- The LG cell phone keeps running on Android 8.1 with a clean looking custom UI to finish everything. It offers a lot of customization choices without missing the highlights of stock Android.
- It uses the first-class processor Snapdragon 845 from Qualcomm which gets an instant 2.8GHz speed. It is faster than the Samsung S9+. You can play games like Fortnite/PUBG with ease. You can quickly switch between apps even and multitasking is very smooth.
- The phone storage is 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage and 6GB RAM/128GB storage. But don’t worry about the storage as LG G7 Plus ThinQ has micro SD card slot expandable up to 2TB.
- It is good that it supports wireless charging along with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4.0.
- Hi-Fi Quad DAC delivers a world-class audio experience paired with high-impedance earphones. It has a highly sensitive microphone which recognises voice command from up to 5 metres Super Far-Field Voice Recognition.
- There are no heating issues with this Device. The device does heat up due to extensive gaming but nothing to be too concerned about.
LG G7 Plus THINQ: Cons or Reasons not to buy
Here are the cons of the LG G7+ THINQ-
- During the evening time, the photo Quality is on an average. Sometimes the blurring effect of the front camera also blurs the sides of your face. Overall, It is behind in the competition with OnePlus 6 and the ASUS Zenfone 5Z.
- This phone only a 3000 mAh battery. So even after having one of the most power efficient chipsets this phone might not last the whole day even with moderate usage.
- Since it is a Flagship model it should have an OLED display. The LCD display is really good but an OLED would be much more appreciated.
So this was our take on the advantages and disadvantages of the latest LG G7 Plus THINQ, read further for our final words on whether or not you should buy this smartphone.
Final Thoughts on LG G7 Plus THINQ
It is a good phone with amazing audio and gaming experience but you have to compromise with the battery life. Nevertheless, it is dust resistant and water resistant phone with wireless charging experience. With a smooth performance and sharp display, you can enjoy having it.
Still if you any doubt after going through the LG G7+ THINQ Pros and Cons, its conclusion then ask your question in the Comment and get Answer immediately.back to menu ↑
Like the LG G7 Plus THINQ? Buy now!
LG G7 Plus THINQ: Expert Score and User Ratings
- Shock, water, and dust resistant
- Bright and vivid display
- Good all-around performance
- Above-average cameras
- Wireless charging
- Body picks up fingerprints easily
- OLED Missing
- Average Battery Backup
This was the short LG G7+ THINQ Pros and Cons with the expert score.back to menu ↑
LG G7 Plus THINQ [Best Price/Lowest Price Alert]
We hope you like our post “LG G7+ THINQ Pros and Cons” and for any doubt feel free to ask via comment.