Update– LG G6 is set to be launch in India. The Company is going to launch it on 24 April and it is happy news for its fans who were waiting from a long time. Scroll Down to know more.
MWC Event– On 26th February, LG launches its next generation flagship device i.e., LG G6. In Barcelona, Juno Cho, President of LG Mobile, presents their new flagship device LG G6 in MWC 2017, said that the smartphone war isn’t about specifications but about usability. The Excitement of Flagship device brings a huge crowd.
LG G6 Price & Launch Date in India
LG G6 is priced at ₹51,990. and Since such price may bring change to recently launched flagship device, that is Samsung S8 and S8+, but let’s see which are the most demanded device. Also, comment below Smartphone of your choice and tell us and other people about your choice.
Words that Define LG G6
- Next Generation Smartphone
- Big screen, More to see Less to hold
- Google Assistant Makes more Smarter, the first non-Google Pixel smartphone to sport the virtual assistant.
- Enriched with camera features example- Square camera
- Elegant design with Metal & Glass
- Immersive viewing experience
- Dolby vision & HDR 10 supported display
- Capable of taking the effective step against heat produce.
- Water and dust resistant
- Awesome Snapdragon 821 with 4 GB RAM.
LG G6 Features
LG G6 unveiled bezel-less display with high screen-to-body ratio 18:9 .“Has a big screen that actually fits in your hand,” says the company.
LG G6 has a 5.7-inch display with an ergonomic design make it to fits in your hand.It has a metallic frame on the side.
Google Assistant is now also available on LG G6, the first non-Google Pixel smartphone to sport the virtual assistant that will work with a long-press of the home button or just say ‘Ok Google’. It works same as Pixel phones do.
Talking about the battery backup G6 has 3300 mAh after taken extra care to test batteries so as to enhance extra battery backup. Worked on the heating issue to ensure that this phone doesn’t heat up too much by providing heat pipe and air gap.
Moving to the Camera, G6 has a dual rear camera with 13-megapixel wide-angle lens along with a standard 13-megapixel lens. The front camera includes a camera lens that may cover upto 100-degree radius. The rear unit will go as wide as 125-degrees.In Camera UI they have provided new feature i.e, Square.
We have attached a video of LG G6 Square Camera mode so let you clarify what do Square feature mean
A Quick Look at LG G6
[wpsm_comparison_table id=”44″ class=”hover-col1 center-table-align”]
We hope You would found this information useful, either Yes or No, do write in the comment as we love your comment. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
Hand Picked other articles:
- Top 10 Best Phones under 15000 (Rs) in India Depth Review
- Best Earphones under 500 Rs: These 5 earphones are best to pick in 500 (Depth Review)
- Honor 9i Pros and Cons: Top 16 Solid Reason to buy & Top 9 Reason to not buy 9i
- Xiaomi Mi A1 Pros and Cons: Top 13 Solid Reason to buy & Top 8 reason to not buy it
- Top 10 Best Earphones to buy under ₹1000 in India (Depth Review)
- 10 Best Smartphone under 10000 (Rs) in India (Depth Review)
- Top 5 Cool & Best Youtube trick that you must know