Infocus, an American Based company, launches a low-budget smartphone in the Indian Market and that is Infocus Turbo 5 Plus. This smartphone is focused on the Camera and Battery section. The company includes many features to compete with other smartphones like Redmi Note 4, Lenovo K8 Plus, Lenovo K8, Moto C Plus or more.
So let’s check out Infocus Turbo 5 Plus smartphone and discuss it’s price, features and its competitor. Also, we will be covering Infocus Turbo 5 Plus’s Pros and Cons or you can say Quick review.
Infocus Turbo 5 Plus: Price and Availability in India
It is launched at the price of the Rs 8,999 and it is available on the Amazon.
Infocus Turbo 5 Plus: Highlights-
- 13 + 5 MP Dual Camera at the Rear or back.
- Massive Battery i.e., 4850 mAh battery.
- Ships on Latest Android v7.0
Infocus Turbo 5 Plus: Review with Pros and Cons
While reviewing Infocus Turbo 5 Plus, we found factors that we like and many we didn’t like it. So let’s discuss the Infocus Turbo 5 Plus’s Advantages and disadvantages on buying.
InfocusTurbob 5 Plus: Pros
- The battery life is the best part which we like the most.
- Good Build Quality. 2.5D curved display adds more value to it.
- Dual Camera performs well in the daylight.
- Google Assistant is built-in. Also, you can install Cortana- Microsoft’s Personal Assistant.
- Matte-finish on the back gives good grip.
- Fingerprint is accurate but not fast.
- Home button can be used as navigation button i.e., you use it to go back to home screen and go back.
- Front Camera manages to click the average shots with missing lots of details.
- Sound Grill is placed at the bottom and its placement gives good sound experience.
- There is nothing like bloatware apps i.e., extra and unable to install apps.
- No Heating issue.
- Call quality is good. Even, sound output was loud.
InfocusTurbob 5 Plus: Cons
- It is a camera-centric smartphone but it fails to impress us. Many of its shot taken in the indoor, low-light fails to give detailed pictures. They were noisy and even Bokeh effect is not upto the mark. Means, pictures which were taken using Bokeh effect can easily produce by other normal smartphone using editing tool. Its Bokeh effect just makes a circular blur around the main object.
- You will be disappointed with its autofocus performance. Every time you have to do tap to focus for the focusing an object.
- If you wishing this smartphone for the heavy multitasking then you will bit disappoint. It has same Processor level as what Redmi 4 has.
- You will not get any earphone inside the box. But not to worry we brought the list of the best earphone for you. Best Earphone under Rs 500 in India and Best Earphone under Rs 1000 in India with Depth Review.
- Hybrid Sim Slot is given. But don’t worry we have a solution for it such that you can use Dual sim + microSD card together on any Hybrid sim slot device. Go via it- Use Dual Sim + microSD together, No more Hybrid Sim Slot Problem
InfocusTurbo 5 Plus: Conclusion
Only Battery is the factor that we like most else nothing was great. Even its Dual camera is not upto the mark. On performance, it was above average. Thus, if you are searching for the Dual camera in low range then go for Lenovo K8 Plus or Redmi Note 4 as an all-rounder.
InfocusTurbo 5 Plus: Share your experience with us
We will be happy to hear your experience from you and we hope you would like it.
Hand Picked other articles:
- Top 10 Best Phones under 15000 (Rs) in India Depth Review
- Best Earphones under 500 Rs: These 5 earphones are best to pick in 500 (Depth Review)
- Top 10 Best Earphones to buy under ₹1000 in India (Depth Review)
- 10 Best Smartphone under 10000 (Rs) in India (Depth Review)
- Top 5 Cool & Best Youtube trick that you must know