Huawei Nova 3i Pros and Cons- Solid Reasons to Change your Mind
Huawei made the entire Nova series of smartphone for the youths. They figured out how to refine some key properties that draw young people towards it. Besides, Huawei feels that cell phones are an impression of the person using it. And they prefer to use simpler design and features. Huawei as of late managed to be the second biggest cell phone company and Samsung being the first. The company has been always advancing with its cell phones. The Huawei P20 Pro was the first mainstream smartphone to incorporate 3 rear cameras.
Here are the Huawei Nova 3i Pros and Cons
- Octa Core, 2.2 GHz Processor
- Kirin 710 chipset
- GPU Turbo technology
- 3340 mAh Battery
- 16 MP Dual Rear + 24 MP Dual Front Camera
- Android, v8.1 (Oreo)
- 6.3 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels Display
Huawei Nova 3i: Pros or Reasons to buy
Here are the pros of the Huawei Nova 3i-
- With an exceptional design, it is most likely the best-looking smartphone one can buy in this value. Even though its size is similar to the previous Nova 2i. Despite the fact that its size is like the past Nova 2i. It has an interesting glassy appearance. The back cover has a granite cover design. The frame is premium with a blend of metal edge and glass covering at front and back. They mix exceptionally well at giving a consistent appearance.
- The phone includes a 6.3-inch full-HD+ panel with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a pixel count of 2340 x 1080, and a pixel density of 409 ppi. The screen looks sharp and can get truly splendid. It can undoubtedly be utilized outside on full brightness. It holds up fairly well with viewing edges. Thus, looks exceptionally in style.
- Nova 3i accompanies dual camera for both rear and front. The rear camera is 16-MP + f/2.2 aperture and a fundamental 2MP depth sensor. The camera can catch decent pictures indoor and outdoor. Regardless of whether you have shot a picture in AI mode, you can kill AI impacts and return to the original picture in the gallery. Pictures shot outdoor turned out fine. Picture quality is great even in shots caught indoor. The AI device achieved a considerably enhanced output when it came to photographs taken in low light situations. With the second 2MP camera, the deepness of the subject can be determined from the background, permitting the bokeh impact to be presented. The camera still conveys energetic colours; however, pictures do have some disturbance when you zoom in.
- On the front, there is a 24MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture which is again matched with a 2MP depth sensor. Furthermore, obviously, the camera displays the AI feature. Truth be told, the Nova 3i is the first ever mobile phone to have AI capacities empowered on the front camera. The selfies taken are fine. The camera is not too bad, even without the AI capacities. It is additionally the first occasion when that Huawei has conveyed the portrait mode to the front camera.
- The gadget is the primary Huwaei’s phone to be controlled by the new Kirin 710 chip from HiSilicon. The chipset is in competition with the Snapdragon 710 which was released in the current year. It additionally has 4 GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The execution is smooth. On account of the 4GB of RAM, multitasking between these applications is likewise dealt with well. It will give a good execution while playing PUBG.
- Along with that is has the recently presented ARM Mali-G6 GPU. GPU Turbo innovation can support gaming execution on the phone by a decent 60 per cent, while additionally diminishing battery utilization by 30 per cent. This makes the phone extraordinary for a heavy gaming experience.
- The Huawei Nova 3i keeps running on Android 8.1 Oreo layered with EMUI 8.2 on top it. EMUI 8.2 accompanies a lot of unique features. The home-screen is exceedingly adaptable it furthermore accompanies a couple of extra highlights, for example, one-handed activity, Motion control and even voice control.
- For security, Huawei has included both a fingerprint sensor and face recognition sensor to unlock. It works really quickly too. Other than security, the unique finger impression sensor can be additionally utilized as a clicking photo, look down the notification list, look through pictures in the gallery, and even turn off the alarm. Furthermore, the security settings additionally incorporate App lock, where you can lock an application and get access through unique mark confirmation or face ID.
- A 3,340mAh battery is all that could possibly be needed to last you for a day on a full charge. The battery lasts about a day and a little more if used moderately as it has a good standby time.
Huawei Nova 3i: Cons or Reasons not to buy
Here are the cons of the Huawei Nova 3i-
- Sometimes when the graphics are turned to HD, the game starts to lag, making it somewhat harder to play. Regardless it can’t exactly coordinate to the experience that we have had on gadgets with Snapdragon 660 or further dominant Qualcomm chipsets.
- The AI still has far to go as it isn’t extremely great. In the outdoor, the photograph looked fairly unnatural, as the hues appeared to be excessively saturated. Despite everything, it figures out how to click appealing pictures. The portrait mode didn’t work extremely well. Edges are usually weak. The camera application has an alternative to physically change focus. Comparing Nova 3i’s pictures and Mi A2 next to each other, we’d need to state the Mi A2 is a superior player for pictures clicked in a proper light condition. Portrait mode for the front camera is conflicting.
- The phone additionally tends to heat up under substantial load.
- One thing missing is the Type-C port. Huawei is as yet utilizing Micro USB Type-A port and quick charging isn’t supported.
- Absence of double band WiFi which results in bad streaming over gadgets using Chromecast. Moreover, in a 720p video stream, there was consistent buffering on the Nova 3i.
So this was our take on the advantages and disadvantages of the latest Huawei Nova 3i, read further for our final words on whether or not you should buy this smartphone.back to menu ↑
Final Thoughts on Huawei Nova 3i
With a price of Rs 20,990, Huawei Nova 3i is the most sensible decision for somebody wishing to buy a cell phone. It offers high-class features along with a superior quality. The main thing that prevents it from being compared with a lead mobile phone is its performance at the cost. It’s not awful, as it can deal with a normal job with no issues, however with regards to excessive gaming, it probably won’t be a thoughtful decision. It’s furthermore a bit of failing to see that Huawei’s GPU Turbo innovation doesn’t help much here, and lack of fast charging support is another obvious drawback. Both front and back cameras end up being awesome for taking pictures in some situations.
Still if you any doubt after going through the Huawei Nova 3i Pros and Cons, its conclusion then ask your question in the Comment and get Answer immediately.back to menu ↑
Like the Huawei Nova 3i? Buy now!
Huawei Nova 3i: Expert Score and User Ratings
- Premium design and build quality
- Great camera performance
- Decent performance
- Good Value for Money
- MicroUSB Port is a disappointment
- Slow charging speed
- No Fast Charging Support
This was the short Huawei Nova 3i Pros and Cons with the expert score.back to menu ↑
Huawei Nova 3i [Best Price/Lowest Price Alert]
We hope you like our post “Huawei Nova 3i Pros and Cons” and for any doubt feel free to ask via comment.