Honor 6x powered by Huawei is to be launched on 24 January 2017 on Amazon. Honor 6x comes with two variant 3/4 GB RAM & 32/64 GB storage with a price tag of ₹12,999k, & ₹15,999k respectively. The Company has brings it in three colors that are Grey, Silver, Gold.
The amazon brings an exciting offer to everyone on honor 6x. So buy now and get the discount of ₹1,500 after exchanging your old smartphone. Offer only last for today (8th April).
The Interesting thing about the phone is that its Dual camera. It has a Dual camera on the rear, one is a 12MP camera with LED flash & another 2 MP resolution. The Dual camera equipped with a useful feature that gives ultra–fast focus in 0.3 seconds, wide aperture range for flexible focus you want, Auto Phase Detection, & SONY IMX386 Sensor. Front Camera comes with up 8MP with 1.25m Pixel size.Dynamic Camera UI features are there like Pro Camera, Pro Video, Beautify Pic & Video too that gives professional images.
It is a successor of the Honor 5X.The company will come up with new features like sunlight display that delivers clarity to see on screen even in direct sunlight, Reading mode to reduce eye fatigue, multitasking & scratch assistant glass also supports fast charging & improved battery.
The company also claiming that New Honor 6x will have latest Android v7.0 which runs on octa-core(16 nm) technology gives multi-tasking, better performance & enhanced battery life.
Other features are 4G LTE, VoLTE, 2G,3G GPS, WiFi & Bluetooth 4.1.
Here is a video to look on
Now, take a look at it’s-
- Android v7.0 & EMUI 5.0
- 5.5 Inch FHD Display (~403 ppi)
- 2.5D Screen
- Dual Rear Camera 12 MP+ 2 MP, 8 MP Front
- Hi-silicon Kirin 655
- Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz + 4×1.7 GHz)
- DTS Audio
- Fast finger recognition(mounted at back)
[wpsm_comparison_table id=”38″ class=”hover-col1 center-table-align”]
- The Rear camera of the Honor 6x is very good in the outdoor light and artificial light. The rear camera focus at faster rate than Moto G5 Plus. Also, rear camera uses is a Sony IMX386 sensor. Its rear does well in the low light photography but not better than Moto G5 Plus.
- The front camera is very good in outdoor and artificial light. The images are sharp, white-toned (for selfie lover).
- Many sensors are given. Even, Hall sensor, & Pedometer sensor are given.
- Good Ram Mangement.
- Hybrid Sim slot (at once- Dual sim or one sim + microSD). We have found a solution and suggest you to go through this- Solution of Hybrid Sim slot and use Dual Sim + microSD together.
- Speaker loudness is not up to mark.
- The Front camera suffers in low light.
- Many heavy games runs well but found some lag while playing Asphalt 8.
- Bad accuracy of Pedometer sensor. Also, No NFC, Infrared port given.
- Second sim slot is only for 2G.
- Auto brightness is not doing well in sunlight.
- Support only 2.4GHz wifi band.
- The device didn’t come up with preloaded Google assistant. But you can also set Cortana as your personal assistant.
We hope You found this post interesting & useful, either Yes or No, do share your thoughts in the comment section as we love your comment. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.
Thanks for reading. We are waiting to see you again here.