The new Pixel comes in two variant and those are Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2 XL. These new pixel phones come with many new interesting features in order to take on new iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Asus Zenfone AR, Sony Xperia XZ1, & more other.
What’s new in Pixel 2?
These new Pixel phones offer major new upgrades in the camera department, display(response on squeeze), & software. Let’s discuss these all one by one and also we will tell you the Google’s Pixel 2 price in India, its full specification and some pros, & cons (if possible- wait for the depth review).
Google Pixel 2: Price, & Release/Availability in India
Fortunately, both the variant of Google Pixel 2 will be available in India and price of both the Pixel Phone are-
- Google Pixel 2 (64 GB), (128 GB)- Rs 61,000, & Rs 70,000 respectively.
- Google Pixel 2 XL (64 GB), (128 GB)- Rs 73,000, & Rs 82,000 respectively.
These new pixel phones will be available Offline as well as Online. Right Now, Flipkart is the exclusive partner of the Google Pixel’s phones. India Pre-order will starts from 26th October and will go on sale from 1st November onward.
Let’s head towards the Highlighting Features of the new pixel phone-
A Short video which tells about all New Pixel Phone in Short [Must Watch]-
Features that make Pixel different from others
Display is the first impression of the all-new pixel 2 device. Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL differs in size of the display, & quality. Pixel 2 comes with a 5-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 (Full HD) while larger one i.e., Pixel 2 XL have a 6-inch QHD+ (2880 x 1440) P-OLED at 538ppi with a Full vision aspect i.e., 18:9 ratio. Both of them protected by the latest Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
When you press/squeeze the screen, Google Assistant will come on screen for your help. Just look at the image below- (blue colour is just an imagination of the press/squeeze).
Camera- Pixel x Pixel
Unlike other smartphones which are trying to lead in market in the name of the Dual camera, Google brings Google Pixel 2 with single rear camera which is more or equally capable to those dual Camera. On Rear, Pixel 2 houses 12.2 MP camera with aperture f/1.8. Google’s says that in the report of the DxOmark, the camera of the new pixel scored as 98 out of 100. And Now Google is calling new pixel as
Highest Rated Smartphone Camera.
On Front, new pixel houses 8 MP camera with an aperture of f/2.4. In video recording aspect, rear camera is capable of recording till 4K while front can do only till 1080p. Even for better video recording, OIS & EIS is given together to the rear one. Just look at the Image clicked by the all-new Pixel phone.
For the first time, Google Lens is integrated with any device and that is surely Pixel 2. Google Lens is capable of detecting anything which comes on camera. Even, it can do the real-time translation of the word that comes on camera if you are out of the country.
When performance words come up in the mind, we firstly think about the chipset and it’s clocking speed. But wait, here scenario is different and that is inbuilt Google Assistant which is now more powerful than ever. Here is the one example of its new power-
You can take selife on your command with help of Google assistant
and this never happens earlier. Not only this, performance is at a new height with the integration of the latest Snapdragon 835. It is the First smartphone to ship along with Android Oreo 8.0. Additionally, 3 years Update is attached to the device. Works tension free with Gorilla protection and Water resistant metal unibody. Google’s claims that pixel 2’s battery charges in 15 min for 7 hours of work. Charging speed is similar but smaller one packs 2700 mAH battery while larger on packs 3520 mAH battery.
Other Highlighting Features to Know
- Unlimited Media Storage on the Google Photo. Recently, Android One smartphone- Mi A1 also features same.
- Faster Fingerprint sensor than Pixel 1.
- Comes with a Water Resistant metal unibody.
- Two High definition stereo Speaker.
- First Phone to support eSIM technology along with Nano-SIM. eSIM is the new technology from Google which will connect to the Google’s Fi Project(to launch soon).
- 3.5 mm jack is removed and all this has been done to promote its new wireless earphone Google earbuds. But 3.5 mm jack is not totally removed as you can connect it to its charging port (USC Type-c) via Google provided adapter.
Full Specification of the Google Pixel 2
Other Interesting Products from the Google
Hand Picked other articles:
- Top 10 Best Phones under 15000 (Rs) in India Depth Review
- Best Earphones under 500 Rs: These 5 earphones are best to pick in 500 (Depth Review)
- Top 10 Best Earphones to buy under ₹1000 in India (Depth Review)
- 10 Best Smartphone under 10000 (Rs) in India (Depth Review)
- Top 5 Cool & Best Youtube trick that you must know