Gionee M7 Power Pros and Cons: Top 10 Solid Reason to buy and Top 8 Reason to not buy
Indian smartphone market has recently come up with the latest Gionee M7 Power, a stunning visual displayed device which has already stand out from the crowded mid-segment devices. The M7 Power has been tagged at a price range of Rs 16,999. This is the till now the only device from Gionee that offers “Full View Display” and the unique 3D photo feature. Let’s have a look what the handset offers to the users.
So let’s check out the review of Gionee M7 Power with pros and cons so that you can decide whether to buy this smartphone or not. Also, don’t forget to look at our Final overview or conclusion on Gionee M7 Power.
Gionee M7 Power: Price in India and Availablity
- The Gionee M7 Power looks pretty decent comparing to its competitors.
- It comes with 6.0 inch 18:9 FullView Display.
- The back cover is absolutely smooth and elegant.
- M7 Power presents the 3D photo feature which stands out as one of the key highlights. If you turn the phone or slide the screen you can enjoy the 3D image. The “live photo” feature makes the picture detailed from every corner.
- Multi-taskers, here’s the good news for you- the device is a delight for you all as it is equipped with a 5,000mAh high quality battery.
- The Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on the front makes the device look trendy and of course provides high safety while using the phone.
- It is powered by a Snapdragon 435 SoC.
- The device is loaded with (4GB RAM + 64GB ROM ) which allows the phone to speed up when you are playing games and watching videos and especially the high storage is made for storing everything you like.
- Advanced softwares are included on this phone especially for selfie lovers, making their pictures look more beautiful.
- Fingerprint security ensures you to unlock the device safely.
- Enables you to use three Whatsapp accounts by “App Clone ” feature so that you never fail to meet the needs of communication with your closed ones.
- Runs on Amigo 5.0 user interface.
Gionee M7 Power Review with Pros and Cons
Gionee M7 Power is loaded with lots of impressive specifications at this ultra-affordable price range. Though the pros and cons need to figured out before buying one. Let us help you all mentioning the advantages and disadvantages of Gionee M7 Power.
- Front Camera: Gionee M7 Power has included an 8MP camera at the front which has been a delight to its users. We took some images with the front camera in portrait mode and they are average. The picture quality was decent, no such haziness was there in images. The selfies captured with it was clear and less vibrant. The colour saturation also seems to be good. Especially, Gionee has included the blur mode option in the camera app where you can apply blur effects to your selfies.
- Rear camera: The rear camera of M7 Power also captures pretty good images if we compare it to the front one. The camera quality was very good in daylight. Even if you take pictures in night mode or if you prefer to take pictures in low-light, then the rear camera automatically changes its mode to night mode. In low-light, the pictures come out to be decent with less noise.
- Video Recording: Additionally, we planned to record full high definition (FHD) videos via rear camera and it fulfilled our expectations. The quality was undoubtedly good. In outdoor mode, the pictures taken were satisfactory. We shot random pictures and noticed that the rear camera seems promising. Whenever we applied the “zoom in” or “zoom out” the pictures didn’t fade out. Besides this, the camera app enables to apply 3D effect to your pictures as per your choice. 3D effect was not upto the mark but still, we are happy that they tried.
- Performance: When it comes to playing high definition games (Asphalt 8, Shadow Fighter, etc), the device gives you a smoother experience with zero lags and hanging issue. We played some of those games for half an hour but no heating issues were found.
- Design & Display: With the stunning FullView Display you can get a better enjoyment while watching videos, playing games with its the stunning big display. The edges are beautifully curved all around. The back is made out of aluminium. By this, it makes the phone high-end and slip proof to you. It comes with a 6-inch IPS LCD panel, having an 18:9 aspect ratio and HD+ resolution of 720×1440 pixels. You can get good viewing angles and pretty good colours in this device and the touch response is also good. It serves you fun gaming, a good video experience and easy multi-tasking with the split screen feature. The phone is accompanied by very small bezels at the top and the bottom. Also, Corning Gorilla Glass is present to ensure screen durability.
- Battery: The pleasing part of the Gionee M7 Power is undoubtedly its 5,000 mAh battery. It actually doesn’t matter to the device where you use it for a day or more than that. It keeps the battery remaining at the end of the day. For this, you don’t have to worry about charging the phone frequently between your usage. Even we left the device untouched for a week and as a result, we noticed there was still 20 percent battery remaining on it at the end of the week.
- The device is loaded with a fingerprint sensor, a magnetic field sensor (compass). Besides this a proximity sensor and accelerometer sensor is available.
- We did heavy multi-tasking activities, but the device didn’t lag for a single moment.
- Single Speaker but still loud and easily audible to next room at the decent volume.
- Placement of speaker is plus point as it will give good sound experience and the sound will not block even when you put the smartphone on its back.
Bonus for your Visit: As you visit topbestof, you will get a bonus of Tips & Tricks- Top 5 Cool & Best Youtube trick that you must know.
- The camera can be better when it comes to low-light photography. The pictures taken in night mode were average, it didn’t satisfy our demands.
- While recording video, you have to bit careful as on your movement or moving the camera the image will focus and retaining focus automatically takes times or else you focus manually. This is because due to the absence of OIS & EIS.
- Gionee M7 Power supports a hybrid sim slot, in which you can put two sim cards or a SIM card and a microSD card. It depends on you how you wish to arrange you sim section. We suggest you to
- It weighs 199 grams, bit heavy.
- Gionee M7 Power does not have Wi-Fi Direct, which can be quite embarrassing to you. We also felt the same somewhere.
- You won’t get fast charging option on this device. Sometimes it becomes necessary to charge phone fast in difficult times. But here if you wish to buy this phone, then you have to consider not having this option.
- It is a new smartphone and must available to Indian customer with Android Oreo 8.0.
- The phone has single band WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) that supports only 2.4 GHz not dual band WiFi (802.11 b/g/n/ac) that supports 5.GHz band.
- No headphone or earphone comes with the smartphone. Still, you can find out the best earphones of different range here- Best Earphones under 500 Rs: These 5 earphones are best to pick in 500 (Depth Review) and Top 10 Best Earphones to buy under ₹1000 in India (Depth Review).
Gionee M7 Power: Conclusion on Review
Gionee has undoubtedly launched the device with outstanding features to give a tough competition to other smartphones but the price ₹ 16,999 is more than actually, it should be. The battery backup is pretty impressive to the users. The hardcore users may find some negative output in this phone. If these drawbacks you didn’t like then we prefer Honor 9i, Mi A1 or Moto G5S Plus. Also, if you are still finding right smartphone then check this out- Top 10 Best Phones under 15000 (Rs) in India Depth Review.
Also, look at the short introduction video attached below represented by Gionee:
Hand Picked other articles:
- Top 10 Best Phones under 15000 (Rs) in India Depth Review
- 10.or D Pros and Cons: Top 12 Solid Reasons to buy and Top 7 Reasons to not buy it
- Best Earphones under 500 Rs: These 5 earphones are best to pick in 500 (Depth Review)
- Redmi Y1 Pros and Cons: Top 15 Solid Reason to buy & Top 11 Reason to not buy it
- Top 10 Best Earphones to buy under ₹1000 in India (Depth Review)
- 10 Best Smartphone under 10000 (Rs) in India (Depth Review)
- Top 5 Cool & Best Youtube trick that you must know