10.or D Pros and Cons: Top 12 Solid Reasons to buy & Top 7 Reasons to not buy it
The latest smartphone 10.or D has been announced by Amazon recently and it is now available in the stores. This device is offering an unbeatable feature at price starting from 4,999, which is pretty affordable for any smartphone buyer. Keeping in mind of all the latest trendy specifications, Company has included large battery capacity, Android Nougat and the most demanding Fingerprint Sensor, which makes the smartphone till now best ever at this price segment. Undoubtedly, the 10.or D can be a tough competitor to other smartphones.
So let’s check out the review of 10.or D with pros and cons so that you can decide whether to buy this smartphone or not. Also, don’t forget to look at our Final overview or conclusion on 10.or D.
10.or D: Price and Availablity in India
- Offers 2/3 GB RAM with an internal storage of 16/32 GB internal memory respectively.
- Features a 5.2” (13.21 cm) display with an HD resolution (720 x 1280).
- The device runs on Android v7.1.2 (Nougat) operating system.
- Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer features are present.
- For smoother gameplay, you are getting an Adreno 308 GPU on this device.
- The phone is 8.9 mm thick but handy.
Competitors: 10.or D vs
10.or D Review with Pros and Cons
10.or D is loaded with lots of impressive specifications at this ultra affordable price range. Though the pros and cons need to figured out before buying one. Let us help you all mentioning the advantages and disadvantages of 10.or D.
- Design & Display: The 10.or D comes with a 5.2-inch screen with a resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels. The brightness levels are good. Besides, the colours are vibrant and its viewing angles are good as well. You’ll get the visibility part good in indoors, and it handles pretty well in outdoors under bright sunlight as well. The phone’s back has been designed in smooth surface so that you do not face any difficulties using it. The highlighted part of the design is it gives a slight premium feel to your usage. The build quality is decent compared to other 10.or smartphones. You will get the two colours of this phone i.e Gold and Black and you can choose any one which suits your choice.
- Camera: The device has a 5-megapixel front facing camera with an aperture of f/2.0. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel camera in front. You’ll notice that the camera part of 10.or D is similar to the specs of Redmi 5A. We noticed that the outdoor shots looked bright with average details. With the Auto scene detection mode, you would be able to choose the scenes manually. The panaroma and beautification mode is present to make all your photos of your choice. The front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture is good for capturing selfies.
- Performance: The device is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 425, with four ARM Cortex cores and comes with a 2GB of RAM/3GB depending on the version. The 10.or D performs well without any lags. Comparing to other smartphones, this one performs better than Xiaomi Redmi 5A, Infocus Vision 3, Coolpad Mega 3. We ran some good graphics games but not heavy games & all run well.
- Battery: Coming to the device’s hardware elements, it flawlessly manages to deliver impressive functionalities. It takes 1 and half hours to charge from 0 to 60%. The battery is a 3500mAh Li-on unit. Also, you can run the device for a day without charging it, it holds the capacity for a one and a half day usage.
- Has two dedicated sim slots along with microSD card. It is compatible with 4G and VoLTE. You can use 4g only on one sim, on the other you have to use 3g. Also, if your older smartphone is suffering from Hybrid sim slot problem then check out the solution of Hybrid sim slot:- Use Dual Sim + microSD together, No more Hybrid Sim Slot Problem.
- It doesn’t have much bloatware(extra apps which can’t be uninstalled).
- It allows you to connect pen drives via USB OTG.
- You would be able to extend the phone’s battery life when it’s low. The Battery backup improves to much extend.
- The device is upgradable to Android Oreo 8.0 which is good news to its users.
- In addition, the fingerprint sensor is present in 10.or D which has been a challenge to its biggest competitor Redmi 5A.
- You will get “Google Assistant” feature in this phone, which will allow you to identify objects and gather visual information through the device’s camera and will help you in purchasing products and sending money as well as identifying songs. Also, we suggest you to try Microsoft’s Personal Assistant-Cortana on Android.
- With the Gyroscope sensor, you can easily do VR stuff on it.
Bonus for your Visit: As visit topbestof, you will get bonus of Tips & Tricks- Top 5 Cool & Best Youtube trick that you must know.
- (Keep in mind that it is a Low-budget Smartphone so not to expect more) We took some images via rear camera, found colours little faded and a bit washed But both the cameras didn’t fulfil our expectations, as it was unable to capture the photos accurately. The images could have been better as the images didn’t have much details. Overall the camera is average.
- After the usage, we found that the fingerprint sensor was not that much accurate and fast. Sometimes it failed to complete fingerprint process which is not acceptable every time.
- The handset does not support fast charge so it may take upto a couple of hours to be charged fully upto 100 percent.
- The Ambient light sensor is missing so you have to adjust brightness by your self.
- The company hasn’t provided any sort of protection glass for the phone. So you have to handle it with care. Better you purchase a Tempered Glass for it.
- The phone gets little warmer after continuous heavy usage on gaming.
- No headphone or earphone are included in the box. Still, you can find out the best earphones of different range here- Best Earphones under 500 Rs: These 5 earphones are best to pick in 500 (Depth Review) and Top 10 Best Earphones to buy under ₹1000 in India (Depth Review).
10.or D: Conclusion
Value for Money, 10.or D is best for 4,999.
Based on complete usage of 10.or D, we found this handset quite promising. It is sure that the design part is not that much good to be highlighted but however considering its price we cannot complain about it much. As the additional feature, the device brings to us the fingerprint sensor which is a big surprise to all of us. At last, we say that the 10. Or D is a complete packaged handy device, which is worth buying in this price segment. What do you think?
Hand Picked other articles:
- Top 10 Best Phones under 15000 (Rs) in India Depth Review
- Infinix Zero 5 Pro Pros and Cons: Top 16 Solid Reasons to buy & 10 Reasons not to buy it
- Best Earphones under 500 Rs: These 5 earphones are best to pick in 500 (Depth Review)
- Redmi Y1 Pros and Cons: Top 15 Solid Reason to buy & Top 11 Reason to not buy it
- Top 10 Best Earphones to buy under ₹1000 in India (Depth Review)
- 10 Best Smartphone under 10000 (Rs) in India (Depth Review)
- Honor 7x Pros and Cons: Top 15 Solid Reason to buy & Top 12 Solid Reason to not buy
- Top 5 Cool & Best Youtube trick that you must know