Miko is India’s Emotional Intelligent Robot which could be a better companion for your children.
Simply, MIKO is a brain robot with a loaded heart.
- Miko is a companion robot for children.
- Guides & Entertains to the child.
- It works via voice & text input.
- Brainy as well as Hearty.
It is created in India by emotix.
Emotional Intelligence word is enough to describe the robot but still, If we talk about Miko then you will be surprised what Miko can do. It is a Little genius bot which has a wide pool of knowledge & even a wider pool of fun.The Little Robot can play & talk to children easily.
If you think that the price of this robot is too high then you are wrong, Since it is an Indian based company so the price is not so high. The Actual price of this Robot is ₹19,000.
Interested in buying, Buy It Now
Miko can play the game, sing a song, tells stories, do conversation offline, can answer whatever you ask Miko knows almost Everything. Miko has an interesting feature which is its Emotional belief system. Miko understands your like & dislikes. Miko will change as you change.This makes it a cool robot. Apart from that one thing that we liked is that it’s LED colour that glows in a different colour depending on what the bot is doing according to your mood.
It’s good for the parents to set rules on Miko as you can customize anytime via My Miko app. One can say you have Miko’s steering wheel always remain in your hands. It is compatible with Android & iPhone Smartphone Users.
Proud to know
Emotix is an Indian-based company which was founded in 2014 by three IIT Bombay post-graduates, named Sneh Vaswani, Prashant Iyengar, and Chintan Raikar are the co-founder of Emotix.Now, they have a team of 20 members whose pillars based on roboticists, academicians, & neurophysiologist.
Still, any Doubt so feel free to ask via comment because we are here for you only.
Tips and Tricks of the day
How to Make GIFs from Youtube video?
- First, Open a browser that you have in your system and then visit YouTube.com
- Now, copy the video URL of which you want to make a GIF. Your video URL in mobile will be like this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QZN….. whereas in Laptop or desktop it will be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZN….
- So you need to edit the URL by typing gif word before youtube word. For example – https://m.gifyoutube.com/watch… or https://www.gifyoutube.com/watch…. and then hit enter.
- A new Window will be open. Now, there you will need to select the desired segment you want to make GIF for that select the starting time and the ending time till where you want to make the GIF. Then select “Trim Clip” option.
- After doing so click “Create GIF” option shown above.
- Click on “No thanks” if they ask for Money to remove Watermark and fill other blanks if you want and then select Next option.
- Finally, click on the option “Download GIF” and downloading will appear after signing up.
Hand Picked Relevant Topics
- Top 10 Best Smartphone Under Rs 10000 in India 2017 with Depth Review
- Top 10 Best Earphone under Rs 1000 in India with Depth Review
- Samsung S8 & S8+ and LG G6 Launched in India
- Flipkart Launches ‘Buyback Guarantee’
- NOKIA 3, NOKIA 5, & NOKIA 6 Globally Launched
- Redmi Note 4 All Rounder
- Huawei Honor 6X Dual Primary Camera