Announcing the Audio-Maker’s Entry into the Indian Market with Relay Sport and Shadow Wireless Headphones
Innovative audio-maker, SOL REPUBLIC is excited to announce their expansion into the Indian market. They have recently released their Relay Sports Wireless and Shadow Wireless headphones, now available through Imagine Marketing India.
SOL Republic has announced their expansion worldwide after their successful introduction into Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Mexico, Canada, Australia and Latin America.
“Our goal is to deliver audio products that offer unmatched sound, style and durability in order to change the world one listener at a time,” states SOL REPUBLIC Vice President, Mario Larsen. “The brand’s expansion into India is allowing us to do just that.”
“We are excited to serve as the exclusive distributor for SOL REPUBLIC within the market,” explains Director for Imagine Marketing Pvt, Ltd., Aman Gupta. “The company’s roots in innovation and love for music combined with our commitment to providing unique lifestyle goods are what makes the partnership a perfect fit.”
SOL REPUBLIC plans to continue to release products from its innovative audio line throughout the year, which includes wireless headphones and portable Bluetooth speakers, they claim to bring quality performance and sound to the Indian consumer electronics market. To know more, visit- official site.
Hand Picked Article
- Vivo V9 Pros and Cons: Top 19 Solid Reason to buy and Top 6 Reason to not buy
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ Pros and Cons: Top 25 Solid Reasons to buy & Top 4 Reasons to not buy
- Top 5 Best Phones under 15000 Rs in India Depth Review- 2018
- Redmi Note 5 Pro Review with Pros and Cons: 18 Solid Reasons to buy & 9 Reasons to not buy
- Honor 9 Lite Pros and Cons: Review on a Price worthy Mobile Phone
- Flipkart Billion Capture+ Pros and Cons: Top 16 Solid Reasons to buy & Top 8 Reasons not to buy
- Evidson B3 in-ear headphone Review: Unboxing with in-depth Review
- What is Kodi | How to install and use its Add-ons & Plugins [Step-by-Step Guide]