Reliance Jiophone booking starts on 24th of August just after a month of the launching Jiophone. The beta trial of the Jiophone was started on the 15th of August but it was only available for the employees of the Reliance Jio and not for the public. But from the 24th of August, anyone can book the Jio phone either for their family member or friends. Since you didn’t face any problem, we bring this guide to you which help in all sort of problem-related to Jiophone booking or pre-booking, Jiophone’s full specification or else. So, let’s get started-
1- Jiophone Booking or Pre-booking Highlights
- The pre-booking is available via Online and Offline mode.
- At the time of Jiophone booking, Rs 500 to be paid. (Scroll down to Know about the Price and Payment of Jiophone).
- You can book for anyone (family member or friends).
- Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer worth Rs 153 is free with the handset. Offer includes free voice call, unlimited 4G data, 300 SMS.
2- When and Where did Jiophone Booking start?
From 24th August, 5:30 pm onward the booking will be started and you can book the Reliance Jiophone through online and offline mode. If you book via online, you need to use MyJio app or visit jio official website and to book via offline, you need to visit near Jio Retailer shop.
3- How to book Jio Phone?
Registration in Offline mode, you only need to go the nearest Jio Phone retail shop along with Aadhaar card and Rs 500 to book a handset for you.
Registration in Online mode, the easiest way is to open MyJio app and tap on the Prebook Now option. Then, provide the details like your name, phone number, and Pincode of your area and at last, make a payment by any suitable mean. That’s it, you will successfully book the Jiophone and then you will receive a Booking ID on app and SMS too, which further you need to submit it to the nearest Jio shop to pickup the Jiophone.
If you planned to book via jio official website so the jiophone booking process is same as what you had to go through “MyJio” app.
Click on Image to see the full size of the image.
4- Jio phone: Price and Delivery date
Initially, you have to pay Rs 500 to book the Jiophone and at the time delivery to pick it up, you have to pay Rs 1000. But as already told, you can buy it for free and it Price will be effectively Rs 0. Know- How to get Jiophone for Free.
The delivery date of the Jio phone will depend on how early you book the handset. The delivery will be made through the process of first come and first get (पहले आयें पहले पायें). Also, the company aimed to deliver 5 Million handsets in the market each week. Thus, really one can’t predict the delivery date.
5- Reliance Jio phone Features and Specifications
Here are the Jiophone’s Full Specifications-
Still, any doubt so feels free to ask via comment.
Thanks for reading. We are waiting to see you again.
Hand Picked other articles:
- Top 10 Best Phones under 15000 (Rs) in India Depth Review
- Best Earphones under 500 Rs: These 5 earphones are best to pick in 500 (Depth Review)
- Top 10 Best Earphones to buy under ₹1000 in India (Depth Review)
- 10 Best Smartphone under 10000 (Rs) in India (Depth Review)
- Top 5 Cool & Best Youtube trick that you must know