On 21st February, Reliance Industries Chairman & managing director, Mukesh Ambani announced Jio Prime membership worth ₹99.
Nowadays, people are enjoying Happy New Year offer which will lasts for 31st March 2017, but you could again enjoy Jio service at nominal cost by registering yourself to Prime membership on or before 31st March. Also, You have an option for registering yourself to membership or gift it to somebody else. Since we write this post aiming at the topic users are facing problem while subscribing but before going to that let us know how to subscribe to jio first.
How to subscribe to Jio Prime membership plan
- Firstly, Open my jio app and Don’t forget to Sign in or Sign up.
- After logged into your account, you will see down below recharge option. Just click on recharge option, & you will see Jio prime membership ad so just go through it.
- Even if you can’t see that ad then come back, tap on my jio menu list & there you will find a link for prime membership.
- Pay ₹99 using jio money, credit cards, debit card or by net banking.
Still, if you feel any issue watch this video might help you out to understand
All users need to pay ₹99 with only one-time (for one year) to activate Jio Prime Membership. After that, you can choose ₹303 per month plan to continue Jio service. This plan will give 28GB data for 28 days mean 1GB per day you will get while ₹499 plan includes 56 GB data for 28 days mean 2 GB per day you will get. Talking about other services covering in these plans rather than the Internet, other services including Voice call, SMS etc, all will be free as it was before.
Just look down to these plans detail & clarify you’re all doubt.
Facing problem while subscribing to membership
Reason for the problem
- Lot of traffic on their server
How to solve it
- Firstly, you will get a message from jio team regarding ‘lots of loads’ but you keep trying it with some interval of time. If once you get to the payment portal, make your payment.
- After doing Payment, the payment gateway will redirect you to the app, & you might get an error.
- Please do not try to make payment again, wait for some time & then click on the plan in my Jio app. You will find an active status of membership.
Since the video which we mention above shows the successful transaction but after knowing that such problem is happening to everybody, we came up with a solution for you.
So far we did not see ₹303 and ₹499 plan but we guess that it will be listed few days before 31st of March.
Keep visiting our site we will keep updating.
Let us know via comments if you still face any issues while subscribing to Reliance Jio Prime Membership Plan.
We hope You would find this post useful, either Yes or No, do write in the comment as we love your comment. We love looking up new avenues of inspiration from you.