FiiO launches BTA10 Bluetooth Adapter for Audio-Technica ATH-M50x wired headphones
FiiO BTA10 Bluetooth Adapter for Audio-Technica ATH-M50x wired headphones launch
The difference in sound quality between Bluetooth headphones and wired headphones has lessened over time. But a good pair of headphones will last for years if you take good care of them, so we see the market needs of turning the wired headphones into wireless.
With the success of the BTR series Bluetooth amplifiers, FiiO has the confidence to meet the needs and now we bring to our customers with the BTA10 Bluetooth Adapter for Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. The adapter is priced at Rs. 3490 and is now available for purchase at www.fiio.co.in and leading online & retail stores.
The BTA10 is a Bluetooth adapter specifically designed to make your Audio-Technica ATH-M50x go wireless, which features:
- Audiophile-grade high performance amplifier TPA6132A2
- Built-in Qualcomm QC3005 Bluetooth chip
- Support for Bluetooth 5.0 and SBC/AAC/aptX/aptX LL audio codecs
- Up to 10 meters Bluetooth distance
- Built-in microphone backed by Qualcomm cVc noise cancellation technology
- Specifically designed to match the curve and size of your ATH-M50x headphones
- Built-in lithium ion battery for 8 hours battery life
- Red and blue dual-color status indicator light
- Three-button inline controls (volume +/-, power/pairing/playback)
- Quality assured from a respected name