Experience Google Assistance to Awesome level with 100+ Ok Google Commands-
Every day, modern gadgets are getting enhanced and Voice commands or Personal Assistant is the new demand of the market either the market is of smartphones, wearables, speakers, laptops, or TVs market.
Normally, when we thought about the Personal Assistant, Google’s “Ok Google” comes in our mind but the actual name of Google Assistant is “Assistant”. There are several other popular Personal Assistant who gives tough competition to it & they are Apple’s Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana, Samsung’s Bixby & Amazon’s Alexa.
Till now, Google’s Personal Assistant is considered as the best Personal assistant following Apple’s Siri then Cortana, Bixby & Alexa. Today, we here to share some of the best Ok Google Commands with you. Before we get in-depth, here is the short introduction video, which tells what is Ok Google and how Ok Google Works-
After seeing the video, we hope that now you are excited. So, without wasting time let’s head toward the 100+ Ok Google Commands-
If “ Ok Google ” isn’t functional, then first and foremost to it turn ‘ON’, follow the following video help you in it-
Now you’re ready to go.
There are a lot of Ok Google commands to choose from, so we have listed best of Ok Google Commands before you, that comes in handy:
OK Google Commands: Essential
- Open [App Name]
- Go To [Website URL]
- Search for [Search Term]
- Turn [on/off] [Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Flashlight]
- Turn the volume up
- Mute the volume
- Turn the volume down
- Turn the volume to [number] percent
OK Google Commands: Camera
- Take a selfie
- Take a picture
- Record a video
- Show me the picture of da
OK Google Commands: Alarms, Timers, Reminders
- Set an alarm for [time]
- Set a repeating alarm for [time] on [days]
- Show me my alarms
- Turn off all alarms
- Set a timer for [length of time]
- Show me my timers
- Turn off all timers
- Create a calendar event: [Event Name at Location on Date/Time]
- Where’s my package?
- What’s my next appointment?
- What does my day look like?
- Note to self: [explain your note]
- What does my day look like on [insert day]?
- Remind me to [task and time/location]
- Remind me to [task name] every [day/time]
OK Google Commands: Communications
- Call [Contact Name]
- Call [Contact Name and Label of Phone Line]
- Text [Contact Name and Message Content]
- Show me my messages
- Call [Contact Name] on speakerphone
- Send email to [Contact Name], subject [your subject], message [email message content]
- Listen to voicemail
- Find [Contact Name]’s number
- When is [Contact Name]’s birthday?
- Post to [Social Network Name]: [Message to share]
OK Google Commands: Music and Media
- Listen to: [Artist/Album/Song/Genre]
- What’s this song?
- Play some music
- Watch [Movie Name]
- What are movies playing tonight?
- Where is [Move Name] playing?
- Read [Book Name]
OK Google Commands: Games
- Play [solitaire/tic-tac-toe]
- I’m feeling lucky
- Spin the wheel
OK Google Commands: Navigation and Travel
- Navigate to [Location Name or Address]
- [Walking/Biking] directions to [Location Name or Address]
- Find [Name of Landmark]
- Where is [Landmark Name]?
- Where’s the nearest [Type of Business]?
- Show me the menu for [Restaurant Name]
- “Call [Business Name]
- Show me my flights
- Where is my hotel
- What are some attractions in [City/Place/Around Here]?
- What is [amount of money in foreign currency] in [your currency]?
- What’s the flight status of [Airline] flight [flight number]?
- Is [attraction/business] open now?
- What is the time zone in [Place Name]?
- What’s the tip for [total bill amount]?
- When does [attraction/landmark/business] close?
- Distance from here to [landmark/location]?
- How far away is [place name]?
OK Google Commands: Weather Commands
- What’s the weather?
- What’s the weather in [Location] for [day or time period]?”
- Do I need an umbrella today?
- Is there a chance of rain [today/tomorrow/date]?
- When is [sunrise/sunset]?
- When is [sunrise/sunset] in [place name]?
- What’s the temperature?
OK Google Commands: Sports Info
- Did the [Sports Team] win today?
- How did [the Sports Team Name]] do?”
- When is the next [Team Name] game?
- Where are the [Team Name] in the [League] standings?
- Who does [Athlete Name] play for?
OK Google Commands: Information
- Translation from one language to another language.
- What time is it in [City/Location]?
- Where was [Famous Person] born?
- How old is [Famous Person]?
- Who is [Famous Person] married to?
- Who is [Famous Person]’s [Sister/Brother/Mom/Dad]?
- When was [Movie Name] released?
- Who wrote [Book Name]?
- Runtime of [Movie Name]?
- Who is the Producer of [Movie Name]?
- Who acted in [Movie Name]?
- What are the best [Actor/Actress] movies?
- Oscar winner of [Year]?
- Who invented the [Invention Name]?
- How do you say [Word or Phrase] in [Language]?
- What does [word to be defined] mean?”
- What’s [Company Name] ‘s stock price?”
- “What is [Company Name] trading at?
OK Google Commands: Mathematics
- What is the square root of [number]?
- What is [number] divided by/multiplied by/plus/minus [number]?
- “What is [number] percent of [number]?
- “What is [number] percent of [number] divided by/multiplied by/plus/minus [number]?
OK Google Commands: Conversions
- What’s [amount or measurement] in [unit of measurement]?
- What is [number] [the conversion category: meters, years, yards, litres] in/to [what you want to convert it to]?
- “Convert [number] [the currency] into [the number] [the currency]?
- “What is the tip for [the amount]?
OK Google Commands: Funny Commands & Easter Eggs
• What is the loneliest number?
• Tell me a joke
• Who are you?
• Do a barrel roll!
• Askew / Tilt
• Go Gadget [Spotify]
• When am I?
• Make me a sandwich
• Sudo make me a sandwich
• Who’s on first?
• Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right
• Beam me up, Scotty!
• What is [Actor/Actress Name] Bacon number?
• Sing a song
• Wubba lubba dub dub
• What is the meaning of life?
• Tell me about Siri
• I’m naked
• Meow like a cat
• Do you speak morse code?
• My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
• Spell Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
• What are the three laws of robotics?
• Can you rap?
• Read a poem
• Surprise me
• Why is six afraid of seven?
• Sing me happy birthday
• Where’s Waldo?
• Clean my room
• Is your refrigerator running?
• What am I thinking right now?
• Ask me a question
• What’s your favourite ice cream?
• Are you friends with Siri/Alexa/Cortana?
• What’s your favourite Pokemon?
• Star Trek or Star Wars?
• How do you like your coffee?
• Who’s your favourite superhero?
• What does the fox say?
• Who shot first?
• Is the cake a lie?
• Do you know of GLaDos?
• Here comes dat boi
• Crystal ball
• All your base belongs to us
• Show me the money
• Mischief managed
• Tell me what you want, what you really, really want
• What is love?
• Who is the walrus?
• Who you gonna call?
• Open the pod bay doors
• Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
• Party on, Wayne!
• Set phasers to kill
• Aren’t you a little short for a storm trooper?
• (NSFW) Play the name game with Mitch
• (NSFW) Play the name game with Chuck
Now put “Ok Google” to an awesome use by the commands listed for you and let us know which one of the command you fancied the most in the Comments section below.
Hand Picked Article
- Vivo V9 Pros and Cons: Top 19 Solid Reason to buy and Top 6 Reason to not buy
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ Pros and Cons: Top 25 Solid Reasons to buy & Top 4 Reasons to not buy
- Top 5 Best Phones under 15000 Rs in India Depth Review- 2018
- Redmi Note 5 Pro Review with Pros and Cons: 18 Solid Reasons to buy & 9 Reasons to not buy
- Honor 9 Lite Pros and Cons: Review on a Price worthy Mobile Phone
- Flipkart Billion Capture+ Pros and Cons: Top 16 Solid Reasons to buy & Top 8 Reasons not to buy
- Evidson B3 in-ear headphone Review: Unboxing with in-depth Review
- What is Kodi | How to install and use its Add-ons & Plugins [Step-by-Step Guide]