Recently official Android v7 Nougat update has been released for Nexus, Pixel & other devices.Many users are complaining about various issues seen in the new android version.
As earlier this year, Google released an Android v7 Nougat Developer Preview, which allowed anyone with a compatible device to test their update ahead of its public release.While the beta version of Android v7 Nougat wiped out many bugs with the help of feedback given by users who got Beta version.
After its official release, many users faces problem doing online payment like Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm & other online portals where you pay online when you buy anything.We thought to look on these issues after searching lot on how we can solve this issue.The issue can be solved when your android web view system issue will be fixed.
Now, we suggest you following ways to solve your issue that caused during online payment.
Chrome + Webview (Together)
Since in Nougat version, there is the only option available either to enable or to disable Andriod system web view in the developer option.Now to go to the developer option you need to activate it first from the Setting.
Enable Developer Options In Android v7.0 Nougat
- Go to the Setting from the app drawer or the notifications shade.
- Swipe all the way down and tap on ‘About phone’.
- Scroll down in About phone menu as well and you should see an option called ‘Build number.’
- Now, constantly tap on this option till you see on prompt display stating as ‘You are now a developer.’
- Now go back to the main Settings page and scroll all the way down once more.
- You will see the new ‘Developer Options’ entry right on top of ‘About phone.’
Simply tap on it and you will find the various option that can enhance the functionality of your device.
After enabling developer options, now you need to go through these below steps
- Now, If your chrome version is below than 51 then first update your chrome version to 51 or above.
- Now, go to developer option, then to the WebView implementation to enable Chrome Stable option.